Welcome to Gaia! ::

what should the 3rd ff auction be?

odin (summon) 0.1864406779661 18.6% [ 22 ]
chocobo (yellow) 0.33050847457627 33.1% [ 39 ]
alexander (summon) 0.1864406779661 18.6% [ 22 ]
i'm a poll whore. gimmie! gimmie! *takes gold and runs* 0.29661016949153 29.7% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 118 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 498 499 500 > >> >>> »|

User Image

SHOP CLOSING
FOR A FEW MONTHS

ok i know i havn't been onlin in gaia for a LONG time. 3 reasons

arrow my computer got fried so it was gone for a few days to get fixed stare
arrow i have lost interest in this store and gaia itself
arrow i don't have time and when i do have time, i don't feel like working on doragons crying

so i have paid EVERYONE in full on what they spent at my store that include

arrow doragons that we're just bought
arrow ff2 doragons
arrow pre-ordered items
arrow down payments (cash)

the only ones i will focus on, due to the fact i have no more money to send out sweatdrop are:

arrow doragons won by a contest (didn't pay for one)
arrow customs that we're ordered
arrow shiva auction

NOTICE

shiro-chou is no longer involved with this store in any way, as of now.
i would luv to thank her, for all the things she have done.
3nodding heart thank you heart 3nodding

User Image

"Seishou Doragon ~ Spirit Dragons" is no longer a store located on the thread, well the main ordering isn't. I have turned it into a Guild. yes a guild.

this section of my store which your in now, is for chatting with doragon owners, this is for ideal chit chat. if you would like to order a doragon please visit the link below and join my guild 4laugh

Seishou Doragon ~ Spirit Dragons Guild

ideal chit chat here is more then welcomed. for it keeps this thread and alive, and people will hear about my guild. also if you chat quite often, i do sometimes give out a free doragon ^^ or item ^^ so chat to your hearts content ^^

also this is where i will be posting all results too. (pictures)
User Image

User Image
!!!!Final Fantasy Summon Auction!!!
Shiva
!!!!OVER!!!!

User Image

User Image
FINAL FANTASY 2 DORAGONS
!!!!OVER!!!!

WHAT YOU GET & HOW MUCH

price = 5k each.

3 stage pet:

EGG - WHELP - DORAGON
(later on anthro stage)

Anthro Stage Possibility:

if you buy a final fantasy doragon. you have the ability to make your doragon into an anthro stage. but this requires alot of rping. to what amount, is to what i feel like is adequet. yes i'm evil i know *does evil laugh*

later on (most likely when the ff doragons are done. ALL the series) i will post an item which will turn ff doragons into anthro's, for those of you out there that don't like rping. but this item wil be quit pricey. for i want to incourage rping. 3nodding

Clothing, and items etc etc:

all ff doragons, will be equiped with the main article of clothing that the ff characters wear. this includes items, and weapons (sometimes)

Misc. stuff

arrow the doragons will look a little bit different then what i have done with the originals. the eyes for instant are like gem color on the originals. while the ff doragons will have pupils and all. for its easier to give em expressions that way.
arrow i'm gonna try and do a main stance which resembles that ff charactre for the doragon. as best as i can do.
arrow each one will have their very own tags
arrow you can not equip anything on these guys. like spirit eggs, mutation eggs, warrior stones etc etc.
arrow you can not breed ff doragons. (this also includes flatsales, and auctions)

RULES!!!!
please read the rules there very important!

arrow you can only bid on one egg. and one egg only. so please decide ahead of time on what one you would like.
arrow there will be no refunds
arrow the first order form posted, gets first rights.
arrow if payment isn't received within 2 days. your order will be declined and the egg will be up again for sale.
arrow the order form MUST have ALL information filled out. anything missing. and the order will be declined

i'm sorry if these rules sound a bit strict, or unfair. but i want everyone to have a good chance on too get one 3nodding

ORDER FORM:

will post order form when ff2 starts

there will be a special order form. i'm making for these. there is only going to be one of each so first post first rights.
Employee(s):
arrow nahanni (me 3nodding ) ~ owner ~ colorist, designer, lineartist

Thank you List:

i would like thank the following people for helping me out whee

01. Got Wings
02. Silent Puppet
03. KaliFang
04. Allure (for the awesome banners >< THANK YOU)
05. hokori4588 (glomps mimizu >< wink
User Image
Banner(s):

Please help spread the joy and add this banner to your journal 3nodding thank you

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8495487][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/gaiaartpost/dragon%20pet%20shop/Seishoudoragon.gif[/img][/url]
Affiliate(s)

User Image
User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces