Welcome to Gaia! ::

What Character Plushie should be made next?

Chii from "Chobits" 0.29361245303274 29.4% [ 1094 ]
Link from "The Legend of Zelda" 0.16774020397209 16.8% [ 625 ]
Kakashi from "Naruto" 0.17176596886742 17.2% [ 640 ]
Rei from "Neon Genesis Evangelion" 0.049382716049383 4.9% [ 184 ]
Aeris from "Final Fantasy VII" 0.10547504025765 10.5% [ 393 ]
I WANT GOLD 8D 0.21202361782072 21.2% [ 790 ]
Total Votes:[ 3726 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 632 633 634 > >> >>> »|

Shop Status: closed

☆ ☆ ☆ A Christmas Wish.. ☆ ☆ ☆

Stopping by the remains of an old shoppe that provides your soul
with a homely feel.. strangely, you find a warm, freshly baked
cupcake on brimming white china. A note wrapped with shiny
red ribbon reads~

User Image

"My friends, I have missed you for so long.
I hope this brings warmth during the cold.
Until we meet again,

-----------------------------♥ Kilani"

Before taking a bite into the cupcake, you hear a faint jingle and the
giggle of two young girls. Turning around, there's nothing there...
was it all your imagination?

Or something more?

pio

User Image

PIO:
SEND THE TRADE RIGHT AWAY
DO NOT PM me orders
Please read the FAQ & Rules

-or i will mallet you- R~AWR

User Image
delivering cuteness since september 9th, 2oo5 heart

☆ ☆ ☆cocoway regulars☆ ☆ ☆
User Image

☆ my loveable bumblebees \(^∀^)メ(^エ^)ノ as of 2oo7 ★
★feel free to stop by, shop, chat, hang out, and eat yummies! please don't leave crumbs (^□^*);;☆

Welcome to Cocoway. I opted for a normal intro because I just know I'll have problems with people not understanding things unless it's cut-and-dry. Anyway, welcome welcome! This is probably my 5th or 6th mini-shop, but only my 2nd planned for a long-lasting life here on Gaia.

This is considered the premium shop, versa The Bunny Hop (which is my pixel shop, that you can view here,
[x]). Here is where I will sell my non-pixel creations, alot of the shop will be hosted by Pio & Nio. I hope you enjoy your stay! Please make sure you read the rules and FAQ, regardless of if you think you know it already.

User Image

User Image

• x intro + contents + updates + pio & nio
  • x
rules & faq
  • x halloween celebration
  • x wishing tree
  • x kawaii plushies
  • x gabu
  • x gift certificates
  • x limited edition owners
  • x donations recieved & banninated
  • x links in/out

User Image

User Image

--&tuesday, october 1oth, 2006
      ... added the halloween section! yay! I love this holiday. Our first limited iis Hazuki from Tsukuyomi ~Moon Phase~. She's an adorable little vampire girl, who can't live without her kitty headband.

--&tuesday, october 3rd, 2006
      ... slowly admist re-opening this place~!

--&thursday, december 8th, 2005
      ... wai! our first christmas freebie, a l'il gumdrop for you, isn't it adorable?! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--&saturday, december 2nd, 2005
      ... ooh christmas is coming!! I'm SO excited.. mostly because I can't wait to get all of my friends great gifts from all the minishops. I love love love buying things for people, so much. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. erm, anyway.. news! the secret santa Ephilos were added, I am very proud of them myself, much hard work went into them!

--&sunday, november 6th, 2005
      ... I finally got around to filling the rest of the orders for my thread. thanks so much to everyone who was so patient. new sections are up, such as edited some sections and moved things around to make browsing and ordering easier.

--&monday, october 31st, 2005
      ... the festivities being tonight at 9PM, so make sure you come by Cocoway! I added more freebies, I hope you enjoy them. thanks for being apart of my shop, and being so good to me. happy halloween!!

--&sunday, october 3oth, 2005
      ... sorry I've been taking so long filling orders and answering PMs. many things have happenned in my life recently this month, and I've been busting my butt to make very cute freebies for all of you for tomorrow. thanks to the patient ones, I am now updating my faq & rules.

also, the jewels for my anniversary have changed! on today.. the most special day of all. -^ ^-

--&tuesday, october 25th, 2005
      ... the final limited for october, one of my most favorite horror movie villians, the innocent looking Samara. god how I loooove her. I'm a horror movie freak, and she fills so many luff gauges for me. <3 GO SAMARA. YOU ROCK.

--&sunday, october 16th, 2005
      ... new limited! X3 zero plooshie! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. He is the best animated dog ever!! TAKE IT SNOOPY >;O

--&wednesday, october 11th, 2005
      ... a new freebie yet again! this one to celebrate my two-year gaia anniversary. ^^

--&friday, october 7th, 2005
      ... new halloween limiteds, and freebies! A boo plushie from the mario games (my favoritest character, I LOVE him!), and some trick-or-treating bags. enjoy!

--&monday, october 3rd, 2005
      ... I think I reached a record xDa I got about 1oo orders total in 24 hours. that's got to be something.. ah well, took a while to fill them all, I'll say that much. I added more things to the q&a, etc.

--&saturday, october 1st, 2005
      ... added the first of the halloween limiteds: jack skellington and the pumpkin king wishing doll. also the first freebie! toxic-looking lollipop.

--&saturday, september 17th, 2005
      ... put up my edward elric plushie, character plushies take a very long time to make. I may offer custom plushies with this base.. we'll see!

--&tuesday, september 6th, 2005
      ... started work on my shop. XD It's gonna take a bit to get up because I am being distracted by alot of differant things, including Emi's commish, etc. @-@! hold on <3

User Image

User Image
    PIO: Hi. IamPio and welcome to Cocoway kekekekekee Pio and Nio and I
    are your guides. Wait I am I.. I mean I'm Pio Anyway I hope you enjoy your stay
    and have a superrr day here in cocoway~

User Image
    NIO: you're such a spaz.

User Image
    PIO: It's good I have BS tuned out of my radio ^O^ *thunks head*
    anyway~ it is always summery here and nice with weathering~

User Image
    NIO: nice with weathering? who talks like that? whatever. hi. i'm nio. i
    don't like the sun.
    (PIO: so talkative but SO CUTE)
    i hate you. anyway, if you'd like to see
    around, we have some things you may or may not be interested in.

• User Image

Rules Last Updated 11/8/o5
      User Image = Updated/Added

• x DO NOT order unless you have read these rules

Ordering
    • x Do not PM me any orders
    • x Send the trade right away
    x Always use Order Forms for all items
  • x Please put the page # in your trade title
  • x Wait 24hrs+ after your trade has completed
    before complaining about an undelivered order.
    AS IN--& I ACCEPTED THE TRADE, THEN YOU DID,
    AND NOW I HAVE YOUR MONEY. IF THE TRADE IS
    THERE, THEN DON'T PM ME.
    Got it? ~_~

• x I reserve the right to cancel your order
  • x Do not order if you have any PM blocking options
    checked (including friends only)
  • x Do not make seperate posts for your order. Put
    everything in one post. It's OK to edit it! This only
    applies to if you are waiting for a current order. If
    you aren't,please make a new post.
  • x If you cancel your trade I will consider your
    order cancelled. I won't PM you asking you if you
    still want it, because you should just be patient
    and wait for me to get around to your order.
    I have a real life you know T _T sometime it gets
    in the way of my Gaia work!

• x If you want me to send a gift then make sure
    you include a link to the person's profile/send
    a PM.

Image Use
  • x Do not steal/copy any of my original concepts
  • x Do not re-sell any of my work OR give
    away any of my work!!
  • x Do not use my work as a base for yours
  • x Do not reproduce any images I have put creation
    into on a place other than Gaia without my permission
  • x Do not edit any images I have put creation into
    except to add into your signature, ask about any other editing use
  • x Do not use any of the graphics in my shop for any
    purpose of your own (including the insects, mini heart, etcetera)
  • x ALWAYS upload the images to your own server
    ((no direct-linking!))

Miscellaneous
  • x I am not open for commissions, please don't ask me
  • x Do not ask for custom alterations of items unless it says
    specifically that you may
  • x Do not excessivly bump my shop, I really don't like
    having an entire page of bumps from the same person. chat as
    much as you like, but just don't go "bump" a hundred times in
    a few hours, okie XD
  • x I have the right to kick anyone out of my shop. I do not like
    or permit anyone to be explicitly rude, violent, or sexual towards
    other people. If I find your words offensive I will ask you to leave,
    if you do not comply I will ban you from my shop.

• x Finally, but importantly, do not be rude to any Gaians in
    my thread (regardless of their behavior)

I reserve the right to deny an order by any means I see fit. By entering or purchasing from my shop you agree that you will not re-distribute or claim rights to any of my original characters and/or artwork.

All content (c) Kilani/Alahna Reutt, PKDesigns 2003-2008

User Image

User Image
      FAQ Last Updated 11/5/o5
      User Image = Updated/Added

I have a question for you, what can I do?
    Please don't feel shy to ask me a question, I really don't bite! ^^ If you have one, please make sure you read the FAQ first if you haven't, your question may already be up here. If it's not, you can post it or PM it, I'll get back to you on it when I can!

Can I get an item for free??
    Unless it's specifically stated that it is a freebie, or you have a cocoway coupon/certificate, no. Do not ask me for something for free, I work really hard on everything and I think you can spend a little bit fishing or doing polls to buy something. It's not like you need my items..

Do I have to use order forms?
    As of November, 2oo5, Forms must be used for every item so that I know if people are buying things for their breedables or friends.

Is there an order limit?
    Unless it states that there is for a specific item, no.

Can I give the items I ordered to my friends?
    If you pay for each item for each of your friends. No item duplications, that's stealing.

Can you deliver a gift I purchase from your shop?
    Sure, free of charge. However, you must include a link to their "Send a PM" or "Profile". Too often people misspell friend's names, so if you want it delivered, you have to do this.

Can I PM you a gift order?
    If it's a gift that you don't want anyone to find out, sure, no problem! ^^ If it's an urgent gift, like a birthday or holiday, make sure you put "URGENT" in the PM title. If it is an urgent gift, make sure you tell me the date it needs to be delivered or delivered by. I'll do as best as I can. X3

How much is my order?
    Please add up your own order. I'm assuming your computer comes with a standard calculater you can use to do that.

Is the speech text on the image/Are there watermarks?
    Sample is removed for item delivery, and also extra text (like the little speech tags on the Plushies, and the names of things). What usually remains is my signature, wether it be in text form or a "K" in a heart.

I donated, when will I be added to the list?
    Please know that I write down all donations in notepad and transfer them to the store when I can. You will be added in due time! If you really think I forgot you, PM me with the ammount you donated.

I have not been added to the Limited Edition owner's list!
    Sorry! It's hard to keep up with all of the lists. If you have ordered or did a freebie phrase before please give me the page # or freebie's phrase and I will put you on the list A.S.A.P. If a friend gave it to you please consult them and ask them to give me the page #, and make sure they paid for it.

I have not recieved my order yet!
    I'm sorry! I sometimes am extremely busy, and wether it looks like it or not my gaia shops take me a while to maintain. Please be patient! If you have already paid for your order and have not received it in at least 24 hours then please PM me your order or a link to it.

My trade is there, but it hasn't been accepted. Are you ignoring my order?
    No. Don't PM me about it, please. I am just very busy, even if I keep adding new things to the store, don't take that as my ignoring your order. I will get to it, just be patient.

I missed a limited! Will they ever be re-released?
    Normal limiteds, by number, no. However, time limiteds, such as holiday-based, will probably be re-released every year during that time period.

I just HAVE to get one of your retired limiteds though! PLEASE!!
    Meh. Fine, alright. If you MUST have one, then the cost for each is 2k. Expensive, I know, but these are supposed to be -limiteds-. You can not purchase old contest limiteds or wishing doll limiteds. If you do purchase a past limited yours will of course not be grayed out brown with text written all over it. XP

Someone is stealing your ideas/work! What should I do?
    Report it to me immediatly. Please do not accuse them of anything or yell at them, let me handle it quietly. I very muchly appreciate all of the reports that I get of theft, it means alot to me that people look out for me and all of my hard work.

Can I affiliate your shop with mine?
    No sorry, I do not accept affiliates on request. I do this to ensure that my links section is of quality. Also note to my affiliates, I only use banners/buttons that are 88x31, so otherwise your link will be in text form.

I have a suggestion for your shop!
    Oh alright, let me know! If there are items you'd like to see here in the future, I'm always open to new suggestions. However please know that there is no guarantee that it will ever be added. I am a very busy girl~!

Can I use my TBH coupon here?
    No sorry, if you recieve a Cocoway gift certificate you may use that, otherwise no.

User Image

Thanks to some of the people who made things for this shop, which are listed below. Everything else is by me ^^; Of course thanks to all my great friends! I love you all~
    • x Fonts used in this layout/graphics are Timtastic! and Stereofidelic
    • x Fonts used in my merchandise are Elastic Wrath, Blau 7pt, AdvoCut, Bangalore, and Ruritania
    • x Brushes used in this layout/graphics are from Roshiweb
  • User Image
    User Image
    NIO: these dolls originate from japan, and are often used to pray for good
    weather/sunshine. mostly people place them near their window, although in
    anime/manga you will sometimes see them on character's umbrellas.

User Image
    PIO: You know ours are special though, after they are created and you
    grant your first wish upon them, their soul is born and they come alive to be your
    guardian!! SoYes wishing dolls are so so great heart ^ w^ Lastlast month I got
    the PIZZA I wished for! YIPPEEEE~~~!!!

User Image
    NIO: ... whoa, don't get too crazy with the wishes there. we can only cure
    so many world diseases and starvation causes in one day.

User Image

Kilani
    Wishing Doll Ordering Slots
    o Slots; Wishing Dolls CLOSED for Ordering!
    There are now slots for ordering custom items, because my life has been so busy lately that I can't keep up with orders. Make sure you check this section before ordering a Wishing Doll. This only applies to Wishing Dolls.

all slots taken; CLOSED

Here you can create your own doll to wish for things with. There's so many differant things you can wish for.. whatever your heart desires. There are many differant options that go into making your wishing doll too, look around and pick out what you like. Just make sure you fill out the form~
    xxx the base cost of one wishing doll is 5oo gold
    BASES:
    User Image
      [default] -- [kitty] -- [fox] -- [bear] -- [panda; dark or light]

EYE STYLES: free
    User Image
      Choose by letter

MOUTH STYLES: free
    User Image
      Choose by letter

MARKINGS: free
    User Image
      Choose by number
    • #1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7; default color only
    • #3; [
    red] -- [pink]
  • #8; [pink] -- [fuschia] -- [red]
    DYE: free
    User Image
    • Colors; [
    pink] -- [orange] -- [beige] -- [mint] -- [ice] -- [purple]

special mixed dye
    (default & panda bases only) [
    celestial]
    HEADGEAR: 5og each
    User Image
    • x AFK Hat; default color only (+optional eyes Y/N)
    • x Grunny Plushie; default color only
    • x KiKi Kitty Plushie; default color only
    • x Halo; default color only
    • x Tilted Halo; default color only

MIDGEAR: 5og each
    User Image
    • x Scarves; [
    red] -- [beige] -- [green] -- [blue] -- [purple] -- [pink] -- [grey] -- [black]
  • x Angelic Scarf; default color only
  • x Thin Ribbons; [red] -- [yellow] -- [orange] -- [green] -- [blue] -- [purple] -- [pink] -- [white] -- [black]
  • x Drooping Ribbons; [red] -- [yellow] -- [orange] -- [green] -- [blue] -- [purple] -- [pink] -- [white] -- [black]
    GHOST BUDDIES: 5og each
    User Image
    • x Moogle; default color only

That is our selection of things, I will always try to add more as time goes by. When you order, YOU HAVE to use the form below. If you don't fill out everything I have the right to, and probably will, cancel your order.
    Wishing Doll Order Form
    Wishing Doll Order Form
    Is there a slot open to order a wishing doll?: Read the top of this post to check.
    Base: What base would you like?
    Eyes: What eye style would you like? Choose your letter!
    Eye Color: New! Choose the eye color. Only applicable on eye styles #A, H, I, & K
    Mouth: Would you like a mouth? If so, what letter?
    Markings: Any markings? Note that you can choose more than one! If so, what number(s)? If applicible, what color(s)?
    Dye: Would you like color dye? See the above for the colors.
    Color Match?: Y/N~ would you like me to tweek the colors on markings/equipment so they match well? No more off-pinks all over the place!
    Equipment: Would you like any equipment? Please note the differant options and colors
    • Headgear-
    • Midgear-
    • Ghost Buddies-

Extras: On the example below, past this order form, would you like the following? Stitching is on the bottom. Writting roughly translates into "to come true/wish".
    • Stitching- PUT YES OR NO
    • Japanese Writting- PUT YES OR NO

Doll's Name: Your little one deserves a name, doesn't it? Letters & Spaces only due to font restrictions.
    Owner's Name: Can be a nickname, username, etcetera. Letters & Spaces only due to font restrictions.
    Wishing For: What are you wishing for? It will be displayed in the little wishing cloud. Don't make it too long please. This is OPTIONAL.
    Who are you buying this for? (Username):
    Have you read the Ordering Rules?:

• User Image

User Image
    NIO: plushies are good for using as bodyshields for
    defending yourself against waterguns.. fire.. bullets, etc.
    Yes, ours are -that- sturdy.

User Image
    PIO: Ohmygosh Nio what do you use your plushies
    for?..

User Image

I'm betting you like a cuddle buddy every now and then, or at least something nice to prop up onto your computer desk when you are playing your computer games~ here are some nice buddies for you! I do not make customs! I get asked that so many times, please don't.

CREATURES: 1oog each
    User Image
    User Image
    • [poring] -- [fabre] -- [lunatic]
    • [sheepie] -- [kon]

CHARACTERS: 15og each
    User Image
    • [edward elric]

That is our selection of things, I will always try to add more as time goes by. Maybe I will offer custom avatar plushies in the future.. maybe. heart

When you order, YOU HAVE to use the form below. If you don't fill out everything I have the right to, and probably will, cancel your order.

Plushies Order Form
    Plushies Order Form

Which Plushies are you purchasing?:
    Who are you buying them for? (Usernames for each):

User Image

Have you ever wondered where Rain comes from? No, not that science mumbo-jumbo. All of the elements in the earth come from sprites, faeries, or various creatures. Rain comes from Gabu. Gabu are little creatures that have been told to be made of beautiful crystal clear Water.

When they are young, they have a long Tail that they use to shield themselves from danger. As they grow and learn to protect themselves, the tail dissappears. Unfortunetly, Gabus are often sought after and hunted for their power.. either sold or used in horrendous experiments. Some legends say that when a Gabu dies, a storm forms.

Gabu, just like us, need help. If you are of good heart, then you may take a pair home with you to keep safe from such evil.

User Image

I really love to give to people, and this is a small way I decided I would. A Charity Gabu will be on sale however long I want them to, usually until a Charity/Quest has been completed. Please don't suggest a quest or Charity. I will find them myself. I will get 5og of every sold, so I don't burn myself out.

If you'd like to make donations to said Charity/Quest seperate from this then please send it right to them. If the Charity/Quest owner quits their drive at any time your gold will NOT be refunded for purchasing a Gabu.

When you order, YOU HAVE to use the form below. If you don't fill out everything I have the right to, and probably will, cancel your order.

Gabu: 15og each
    User Image
      Shukumii's Quest: Bunny Slippers
    • a b o u t: Shuku is one of the nicest guys on Gaia. He constantly helps me without expecting anything in return but my friendship. I've barely done anything for him and for me he has done so much. Not just me, but he has helped many people and given many things away. Don't you think a little donation to his quest is deserving?
    • q u e s t . t h r e a d: none at this time.
    • m o n e y . r a i s e d: 17,8oog [178 sold]

Gabu Order Form
    Gabu Order Form

How many Gabu are you purchasing?:
    Who are you buying them for? (Usernames):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    NIO: now you can purchase gift certificates to give to people you care
    about and crap.

PIO: You know instead of being SO [-->IHAVENOFEELING<--] YOU could
    purchase one for ME. I know you wouldn't admit it but... I know you love me so
    so much Nio ^-^~ heart heart

NIO: oo-ho-hooo. that's right. i should annoy kilani to give you free things.
    then maybe you could take it back to the forest with your cute little happy
    animals and sing about how wonderful the gift of life is.
    (PIO: ..exactly!!)
    one day I WILL make you feel something
    other than superhappyfuntimes.

Quite a few people requested for me to make Gift Certificates, so I thought.. why not?! There is no extra charge for these, and you can get it for any ammount.. as long as you pay for it. Below you can find out how much you have left of said certificate.

The ammount you order it for is to be payed for beforehand.

Unlimited; Free
      Can only be used on one item per order. Can not be used on Charity items or Limited Edition items (Including Secret Santas).
    • Shukumii

Limited; 1oog+
      Can be used as many items as they like, as long as they have the ammount for it. Can not be used on Charity items or Limited Edition items (Including Secret Santas). Can be used multiple times until the ammount runs out.
    • a~chan 5oog left [recieved from Radia - pg. #338]
    • Bartels 5oog left [recieved from Radia - pg. #338]
    • [Hyde] 5oog left [recieved from Kurama404 - pg. #323]
    • neirenn 1oog left [recieved from charcoal feathers - pg. #374]
    • saint-paul 175og left [recieved from Raz_Aquato - pg. #517]
    • the_guy_31 3oog left [recieved from Daisy Chubb - pg. #4o1]
    • WolfKin18 1oog left [recieved from charcoal feathers - pg. #374]
    • Wolf Singer 1oog left [recieved from charcoal feathers - pg. #374]
    • WolfWonderess 1oog left [recieved from charcoal feathers - pg. #374]
    • Zenith Imrhien 1oog left [recieved from charcoal feathers - pg. #374]

Gift Certificate Order Form
      Gift Certificate Order Form

How much do you want the Certificate to be for?: Minimum of 1oog
      Who are you buying them for? (Usernames):

Limiteds are the best of all, they make us feel special and unique.. to own such a rare thing indeed. Here is a list of every purchaser of a limited item. Please, if you're not on here and should be, let me know.

Up to Page: 256

Halloween 2005: freebie; lollipop #oo1
      [Preview] [1]
      • Kilani, Marle-kun/Khansis, 6Raven9, Aiko Destiny, Akane Kajitani, Akari Yui, Aki Ana, Alatariel Rakamash, Alterris, Amoire., Anarnee, Angel2011, AngelAoi, AoiElf, Apothecary, Awarrior, azntrycksa, Ballentine, BB`, Birvan, bloody_angel, Blue Sanctuary., bp56, Caga-chan, caroline_cupcake, chaoticdivinity, chenali, Cheshire p***y, Chibbit-chan, ChibiKaen, Chibi_Maru-chan, Chirple, chobit145, Cinnamin Kaori, cleopatracat, Con, Cruzle, Coreona, Daisy Chubb, D e l i r i o u s, demonsta, Diehard_Dreamer, Domino Yubari, DragonofDarkHours, dudloos, Einna Firekeeper, Elsalane, Estelyn, Euphoric Sadness, eviktedRei, Extreme Punk Dancer, Flarie, [.fox.], ~FoxyBrat~, Friday_Dora, frOOGiE_sWEETii, Fuzakeru Baka, -Gabriel-, Genro Panda, gigi_raykon_, Glass Crow, Green_Kat, HaeYongKi, hana-akira, Haro-kun, Haruyuki, Highbred_Starlett, Hikaru no Hikari, [Hyde], Ice Crystal Dragon, Icy_Brave, Iruse254, isura, Jennaea, Jennbe, Jess-chan, Jishu, Kaguya H. Valentine, Kahime, KayK3890, Kellkolo, kheleksul, Kita Taikoyuma, [.~.Kitty.Kat.~.], Krisgoat, Krysil, Kyoupiruchi, Lex Iocus, Livadacious, lizbot, LadyDelaidra, Lady Peridot, Lady Sierra, llmeliss313ll, Lorako, Lord Braska, LostForeverSora, M, Maburaho221, Maeko-Hana, maskedquerade, Mayumi_Koshiwa, Meigumii, Meiiko, Midnight Yume, ~Mimikins~, Mimkushichanm Minako-chan, Mistress Lenah, Mistress_Mel, Mystic_Angel22, mystic-vixen, Neko Mizuko, NekoStarberry, Nio Love, NitemareFairy, Noriko M. Chijinu, NoviaDodochi, Nyao-chan, Ogre, Pata lover, peggyli76, peixunpey, Peppermint Elf, Picoli, Pinka, PJ_Pocky, .Prince Snivellus., princesspwrm, ProdigyBombay, Pugnacious Banana, Rabid Ice Weasel, Radia, Rage Beat, Rieluni, Ritz is a Proud Dork, Saikatsu, saino, Saint Auro, Sakoiyi, sakura5499, SakuraCherrie, sarahoh105, Sariia, Serinka, [ Shadow Wolf ], Shakasi, shakoba, semiblonde, Shukumii, sidhe_fleshmonster, Silencer Wolf, Sinbari, Sinclaire, slipknot_artist, sodashi_chan, Solstis, Sora Icefreeze, sora_rocks222, Spongy, Starxxlight, Sugar-chan, SwordMasterZ, TalFen, tandemonium, Theidren, the_mean_kirbear, TheSinWithin, THeSLuSH, Tinelle, Tokyo_Mew_Mew_4_eva, [T]rails of [D]eath, treffpunkt, ttoria, Twisted Penguin, Tyr Xerxes, Uennie, Vashtya, XcobaltX, Xennik Droid, X.Joey.X, x l o l l i r o t x, x_Megan_x, ~x_ylfa_x~, Yakimito, Yakobi, Yerial, Yiesha, Yoko_Kairi, Yume Matsuri, Yuumei Tenshi, Zanmato, Zero Dream

Halloween 2005: Pumpkin King Wishing Doll
      [Preview] [1]
      • Kilani, Marle-kun/Khansis, Aiko Destiny, Alatariel Rakamash, AleNeko, Alex Mustang, alis in wonderland, Alterris, Akari Yui, Akirasouryu, Amiliane, AngelAoi, AnimeChickie, AoiElf, Aree, Artemis003, AssassineLataya, Ava_River, Awarrior, Ayama, azntrycksa, Ballentine, Birvan, Bob Dobbs, bp56, caroline_cupcake, [chainedfaye], chaoticdivinity, chenali, CheshireCatSmile, Cheshire p***y, Chibbit-chan, ChibiKaen, Chibi_Maru-chan, ChloeStar, Con, Coreona, Cribo, Daisy Chubb, DarkHalfDesigns, DarkishStar, darkshards, dark_skada, Dawnie .-. Chan, demonsta, Diehard_Dreamer, Domino Yubari, Ebony Dragon, Elhana, Endless Knight, Eskaatjuh, Estelyn, eviktedRei, Final_Crucible, [.fox.], frOOGiE_sWEETii, Fuzakeru Baka, -Gabriel-, Genro Panda, Glass Crow, Glitterpuff, gothic___angel, hana-akira, Haro-kun, Haruhiryu, Haruyuki, HaeYongKi, hime no sakura, Huni Pi, Jade13, jealousghost, (J)ellie, Jennbe, Jess-chan, Jestari, Jishu, Kahime, Kami_kashimoto, Katsunori, KayK3890, Kea41, kheleksul, Kita Taikoyuma, Kitsune_rei, KiwiDragon, Korra, K-Pop, Krisgoat, Krysil, Kzvra, Lady Peridot, Lady Sierra, LegolasPrinceofMirkwood, Libra07, LilChaosKitten, Lilith Roze, limegreengraffiti, Litheria, livingdeadgurl88, llmeliss313ll, Lord Braska, LostForeverSora, Lost Prince, luffyfangirl, Lulu_Tiffany, M, MaRcHL, marissa12345, Matdredalia, Mayumi_Koshiwa, MazokuPS, Meigumii, MegaRose, Metalius, Mezacis, Midnight Yume, [+Miko Kagome+], Minako-chan, Mistress Lenah, Mistress_Mel, MoonLightTemptress, Mr.r4nd0m, mystic-vixen, Nanito_Rei, NarakusGirl, neko79, neverletmego, [.Nevermore.], Newzpop Reporta Tyro Bong, NoirRaven, Nychii, Nykka, Ogre, pandoras candy, peixunpey, Peppermint Elf, Picoli, PJ_Pocky, Presca, .Prince Snivellus., Pugnacious Banana, Psycho_kyugurl, PsychoLeCemu13, Pyro neko Jess, Quinny-chan, Radia, Rage Beat, rainbow_sparckle, Relean, Renault, SailorMoonChld, saino, Sakoiyi, SaphireSienna, sarahoh105, Serinka, sestina, Shades-Of-Black, Shiro-neko, Shukumii, Silencer Wolf, Silly Hizoko, SilverDragon285, Silverrain152, silver_yingfa, Sinbari, Sinclaire, Sin_of_Shadow, slimyfrogz, slipknot_artist, sorrow_held_within, Sora Icefreeze, Spongy, staranime, Star Sorceress, Starxxlight, Swordmaiden14, SwordMasterZ, Takushi Rena, TalFen, tandemonium, TasiaChiba, TheMadHatter, the_mean_kirbear, TheSinWithin, THeSLuSH, treffpunkt, Twisted Penguin, Tyr Xerxes, Uennie, vampxuan.starlighted, Vashtya, Wabbet, Water_Crystal, Whirrr.CLicK, wolvenchild88, Wonderland, XBear, XcobaltX, XDarkGenjutsuX, XGeminiFaeryX, Xiander, XliLpUNkyPinkX, x l o l l i r o t x, x_Megan_x, ~x_ylfa_x~, Yakobi, yc_lover, Yunysukii, Yuru, Zanmato, Zero Dream, [Zoom], Zymbu

Halloween 2005: Jack Skellington Plushie
      [Preview] [1]
      • Kilani, Marle-kun/Khansis, 6Raven9, Akari Yui, Akirasouryu, Alatariel Rakamash, Allaraina, Alterris, Awarrior, Arlecchina, anemosagkelos, Aristofox, Auna, azntrycksa, azumi, azuredreams, Bad_Angela, Balinese, THE BLACK LEX, Blue_Venus_Gurl, Birvan, Bobbles, Bob Dobbs, bp56, Ca$quall, Caneton, caroline_cupcake, [chainedfaye], chaoticdivinity, Chels Chels, chenali, ChloeStar, Chibi_Maru-chan, Chieri, Cinnamin Kaori, cleopatracat, Coreona, Crinkle, .+.cruciform.injection.+., Daisy Chubb, DarkishStar, darkshards, Demented Kid, [.The Depp Effect.], Diehard_Dreamer, duckmyster3892, Eclipsed soul, -Elie-, ElvishSorceress, evangelin, eviktedRei, Finchelo, ~FoxyBrat~, frOOGiE_sWEETii, Fuzakeru Baka, Genro Panda, Ghostly Angel, Glass Crow, HaeYongKi, hana-akira, Haro-kun, Haruhiryu, Haruyuki, Hikaru no Hikari, hime no sakura, Icarus_Wings, Icy_Brave, Iris_virus, Jestari, Jishu, Kabidori, Kahime, Kaineferu, Kami_kashimoto, karmakama, Katsunori, kihounomizu, kimdms, kheleksul, [.~.Kitty.Kat.~.], KayK3890, kittykato, kowluvr, Krysil, LadyDelaidra, Lady Peridot, Lady Sierra, livingdeadgurl88, llmeliss313ll, Lord Braska, LostForeverSora, [ Loveless ], Loungebaby, Maburaho221, Maeko-hana, makuyasan-miko, MaRcHL, Mary Poppins Is Evil, Matdredalia, MegaRose, Meoko, Merili, Mezacis, Midnight Yume, Midoriwa, Mistress Lenah, Mistress_Mel, Momoka, MoonLightTemptress, mystic-vixen, Mythee, Nanito_Rei, nemosqueakers, ...-Nikki_Karalyn-..., Nina Mariel, Nio Love, NoirRaven, Nychii, Nykka, Ogre, orosake, [ -P a n d a . S o a p- ], Park Ki Young, Phillis, PJ_Pocky, Presca, princesspwrm, PsychoAqua24, PsychoLeCemu13, Pugnacious Banana, Quinny-chan, Rabid Ice Weasel, Rage Beat, randomtart, Relean, Ritz is a Proud Dork, rockIN cLOVEr, ryokochan007, SailorMoonChld, Salem Von Montegue, sarahoh105, seikueon, Shades-Of-Black, Shukumii, Silencer Wolf, Silly Hizoko, SilverDragon285, Sinbari, Sinclaire, Sin_of_Shadow, SkittlesRTasty, skribbelgrl, slipknot_artist, Sora Icefreeze, sora_rocks222, sorrow_held_within, staranime, Star Sorceress, Starxxlight, sugar_snow_angel, .[Sweet ! Barbie ! Love]., Swordmaiden14, SwordMasterZ, Tahoi, Taiyou`, TalFen, tandemonium, TasiaChiba, thelordnikon, [the nightlight horror], THeSLuSH, - [ Toastified Muffin ] -, Tokyo_Mew_Mew_4_eva, toongig, Twiddle, Twisted Penguin, Typhoon_Omi, Tyr Xerxes, Uennie, Vashtya, verglasphoenix, Water_Crystal, Whirrr.CLicK, wintrex, wolvenchild88, Wren, Xandora Bane, -xBabymoox-, XBear, XGeminiFaeryX, x_Megan_x, xXallen_renaXx, ~x_ylfa_x~, Yakimito, Yakobi, yc_lover, Yiesha, Yuffie13, Zolena, Zymbu

Halloween 2005: freebie; ToT bags #oo1-#oo3
      [Preview] [1]
      • Kilani, Marle-kun/Khansis, Aiko Destiny, Akaeshia, Akari Yui, AkaYuki-Hime, Akirasouryu, Alatariel Rakamash, Allaraina, AleNeko, Alterris, Amiliane, Amoire., .AN0REX1C.PANDA., Anarnee, anemosagkelos, Angel2011, Angel_Fairies, angelic elf, Anniechan, AoiElf, Apothecary, Ariella256, Arlecchina, Asru, A Touch of Irish Chaos, Ava_River, Awarrior, azntrycksa, azuredreams, Ballentine, BB`, Birvan, bloody_angel, Blue_Venus_Gurl, Bobbles, Bob Dobbs, bp56, Bunny Faerii, bunnygirl2190, caroline_cupcake, [chainedfaye], chaoticdivinity, ChaoticShardsOfSanity, chenali, Cheshire p***y, Chibbit-chan, ChibiKaen, Chibi_Maru-chan, Chibi_Pooka, chobit145, ChocolateNeko, Cinnamin Kaori, cleopatracat, Con, Coreona, Crystal_sakuya, Cupid, Da plAYbOY BuNNy, Dark-Duchess, darkshards, dark_skada, D e l i r i o u s, demonsta, Denied, Diehard_Dreamer, Diz-chan, Doomed_For_Eternity, dragon bound, DragonofDarkHours, D R E A M T, Drenched_In_Blood, Ebony Dragon, Eclipsed soul, Einna Firekeeper, Elhana, Endless Knight, E n v i o u s, Erina_Nobara, Eskaatjuh, espirit, Estelyn, Euphoric Sadness, evangelin, eviktedRei, Eyulra, Fearless Kitty, Flarie, [.fox.], Frenchness, Friday_Dora, frOOGiE_sWEETii, [.Funny.Bunny.], Fuzakeru Baka, -Gabriel-, Ganty, Glass Crow, Genro Panda, Glitterpuff, Gyouko, HaeYongKi, Haldenia, hana-akira, Haro-kun, Haruhiryu, haru_raver, Haruyuki, Heartendusk, Hikaru no Hikari, [Hyde], Huni Pi, Ice Crystal Dragon, Ilusen, Iruse254, Jennbe, Jess-chan, Jestari, -jester-strawberri-, Jishu, Kagome_Grey2, Kahime, kaiyo-chan, karadaema, Katsunori, KayK3890, Kea41, Kellkolo, kheleksul, Khomi, kichokicho, kihounomizu, KiiMeLwi, Kita Taikoyuma, Kitsune Yuffie, [.~.Kitty.Kat.~.], KiwiDragon, Kiwi Girl, Konami Shojou, kowluvr, K-Pop, Krysil, KyonKyonSama, Kzvra, LadyDelaidra, Lady Peridot, Lifeless Angel, lila_may_qt, lilyla19, lizbot, llmeliss313ll, Lord Braska, LostForeverSora, Lov3^_^, Lou-chan, Lucifer Force, M, Maburaho221, Maeko-Hana, MaRcHL, maskedquerade, Mayumi_Koshiwa, Madam_deGrandpre, Matdredalia, MazokuPS, Meigumii, Meiiko, Meoko, Merili, mermaidkitty, Mezacis, Midnight Yume, [+Miko Kagome+], Milfeulle_2, ~Mimikins~, Mimkushichan, Minako-chan, Mistress Lenah, Mistress_Mel, ][.Morbid Blood.][, [ .Morbid Heart. ], mystic-vixen, Mythee, Nami_Aquarius, Nanito_Rei, NarakusGirl, Narcissaa, Nearicatiora, neverletmego, [.Nevermore.], Nicco_Nightstar, ...-Nikki_Karalyn-..., Nio Love, NoirRaven, Nyao-chan, Nychii, Nykka, Ogre, orosake, pandoras candy, Pata lover, peggyli76, peixunpey, pH, Picoli, PirateSkittles, Pixel.exe, PJ_Pocky, Presca, .Prince Snivellus., PsychoAqua24, PsychoLeCemu13, Pugnacious Banana, purrasha, Radia, Rage Beat, rainbow_sparckle, randomtart, Reiko-san, Relean, Rieluni, Riftwing, Rikiochan, Rinie, Rinn_Heartless462, Ritz is a Proud Dork, Roadkill Zuchinni, rpdreamer, runegirl123, ryokochan007, Saikatsu, saino, Sakoiyi, SakuraCherrie, [ Sandy ], sarahoh105, Sariia, semiblonde, sestina, Shades-Of-Black, shakoba, SheWolfAnya, Shiro-neko, ShuChan92, Shukumii, Silencer Wolf, Silly Hizoko, SilverDragon285, slimyfrogz, Sinbari, Sinclaire, Sin_of_Shadow, Sky Render, [[.Sleepy~Chipmunk.]], snowstarr02, sodashi_chan, Solstis, sora_rocks222, Sora Icefreeze, Souls_Aurora, Spank My a**, spottedleef, Star Sorceress, =strawz=, Sugar-chan, SwordMasterZ, .T.a.c.o., Ta i n t ed.Lo ve, Tai Yang, Taiyou`, TalFen, tandemonium, TasiaChiba, Terrenity, Thabara, thyalla, Tinelle, [.The Depp Effect.], thelordnikon, TheSinWithin, THeSLuSH, - [ Toastified Muffin ] -, Tokajiin, Tokyo_Mew_Mew_4_eva, treffpunkt, Trickster Shinobi, Trinklet, twilight365, ~ t w i s t e d ~, Uennie, unknown__user, vampxuan.starlighted, Vania, Vashtya, verglasphoenix, Version 1.1, Wabbet, Water_Crystal, watermelonmilkshake, Whirrr.CLicK, Winged Darkness, wolvenchild88, XBear, XcobaltX, XDarkGenjutsuX, Xennik Droid, Xiander, xIntoxicatedXTCx, X.Joey.X, x l o l l i r o t x, x_Megan_x, xpoOkiex, ~x_ylfa_x~, Yakobi, yc_lover, Yerial, Yiesha, Yoko_Kairi, Yora, Yume Matsuri, Yunysukii, Yuru, Yuumei Tenshi, Zanmato, ZellyWonka, Zero Dream, Zymbu

Halloween 2005: Boo Plushie
      [Preview] [1]
      • Kilani, Marle-kun/Khansis, 6Raven9, Aijou, Akari Yui, Akirasouryu, anemosagkelos, Aristofox, Arlecchina, Artemis003, Ava R., Avrin_Legend65, Awarrior, Awyndion, azuredreams, BB`, Birvan, bp56, Caneton, chaoticdivinity, chenali, Cheshire p***y, Chibbit-chan, ChibiKaen, Coreona, CottonCandiedMule, Daisy Chubb, Darkhearted Cuteness, DarkishStar, darkshards, D e l i r i o u s, [.The Depp Effect.], Diehard_Dreamer, dragon bound, D R E A M T, Eclipsed soul, Elhana, -Elie-, evangelin, fireblazer1289, Frenchness, Genro Panda, hana-akira, Haro-kun, Haruyuki, Jennbe, Jess-chan, Jestari, Jishu, Kaineferu, Kami_kashimoto, Katsunori, Kavie, Kawajiri, Kea41, kheleksul, kihounomizu, Kita Taikoyuma, [.~.Kitty.Kat.~.], Krysil, LadyDelaidra, Lady Peridot, Lenachan358, littleweirdout, livingdeadgurl88, llmeliss313ll, Lord Braska, LostForeverSora, Loungebaby, Lucifer Force, Maburaho221, MegaRose, Meigumii, Meoko, MaRcHL, Matdredalia, Merili, Mezacis, [+Miko Kagome+], Minako-chan, Mistress Lenah, Momoka, Mordavrin, mystic-vixen, Nanito_Rei, neverletmego, [.Nevermore.], NoirRaven, Nychii, Ogre, [ Okami-chan ], [ -P a n d a . S o a p- ], Park Ki Young, peixunpey, Peppermint Elf, PikachuGirl, pinkangelgirl, Pixel.exe, PJ_Pocky, [-Pocky-], Presca, Prolixity, PsychoAqua24, PsychoLeCemu13, Pugnacious Banana, Rage Beat, Renari, Rikiochan, rimedragona, Rinie, Ritz is a Proud Dork, ryokochan007, Salem Von Montegue, sarahoh105, sestina, Shades-Of-Black, Shukumii, Silencer Wolf, Silly Hizoko, Sinbari, Sin_of_Shadow, Sora Icefreeze, sorrow_held_within, staranime, Star Sorceress, Starxxlight, sugar_snow_angel, Swordmaiden14, SwordMasterZ, Tahoi, TalFen, Teh Pikachu Fan, tekilite, TeK-Tek, The Goddess of Chaos, thelordnikon, THeSLuSH, Twiddle, ~ t w i s t e d ~, Twisted Penguin, two bell silence, Uennie, Vashtya, Water_Crystal, watermelonmilkshake, wintrex, XBear, XcobaltX, XliLpUNkyPinkX, x_Megan_x, Yakobi, yc_lover, yGGis, YuYuHakusholover12, Zanmato, ZellyWonka, Zero Dream

Halloween 2005: Zero Plushie
      [Preview] [1]
      • Kilani, Marle-kun/Khansis, Akari Yui, Akirasouryu, Alatariel Rakamash, alis in wonderland, Alterris, Amiliane, anemosagkelos, AnimeChickie, Apothecary, Aristofox, Arlecchina, Artemis003, Auna, Avin_Legend15, Avrin_Legend65, Awarrior, azuredreams, Bob Dobbs, bp56, Caneton, [chainedfaye], chaoticdivinity, ChaoticShardsOfSanity, chenali, Chibbit-chan, Chieri, ChloeStar, cleopatracat, Coreona, CottonCandiedMule, Daisy Chubb, DarkishStar, D e l i r i o u s, [.The Depp Effect.], Diehard_Dreamer, Eclipsed soul, -Elie-, Elros Namasi, Friday_Dora, Genro Panda, Ghostly Angel, Glass Crow, HaeYongKi, hana-akira, Haruyuki, Hikaru no Hikari, [Hyde], Icarus_Wings, Iruse254, Jade13, Jishu, Kahime, Kaineferu, Katsunori, KayK3890, Kita Taikoyuma, [.~.Kitty.Kat.~.], kittykato, kowluvr, Krysil, LadyDelaidra, Lady Peridot, Litheria, livingdeadgurl88, llmeliss313ll, LostForeverSora, M, Maburaho221, Maeko-hana, ~Masamune~, Matdredalia, MegaRose, Meigumii, Merili, Mezacis, Midoriwa, [+Miko Kagome+], Mimkushichan, Mistress Lenah, Mistress_Mel, mystic-vixen, Nami_Aquarius, Neko Mizuko, neverletmego, Nychii, Nykka, Phillis, Presca, PsychoLeCemu13, Pugnacious Banana, Rabid Ice Weasel, Rage Beat, randomtart, Rieluni, rimedragona, Ritz is a Proud Dork, ryokochan007, Sakoiyi, Salem Von Montegue, Sarabi Adruenna, sarahoh105, Shades-Of-Black, Silencer Wolf, Silly Hizoko, SilverDragon285, silver_yingfa, Sinbari, Solstis, Sora Icefreeze, Star Sorceress, Starxxlight, SwordMasterZ, Taiyou`, Takushi Rena, TalFen, tandemonium, thelordnikon, [the nightlight horror], THeSLuSH, TimberWeeWere, - [ Toastified Muffin ] -, toongig, Trillian Velouria, Twiddle, twilight365, Twisted Penguin, Vashtya, Water_Crystal, Whirrr.CLicK, wintrex, wolvenchild88, -xBabymoox-, XBear, XliLpUNkyPinkX, x_Megan_x, Yakobi, yc_lover, Yora, Yunysukii, yuuki_shizou, YuYuHakusholover12, Zanmato, ZellyWonka

Halloween 2005: Samara Plushie
      [Preview] [1]
      • Kilani, Marle-kun/Khansis, Akari Yui, Akirasouryu, Alatariel Rakamash, Amiliane, Angmar, Aristofox, Arlecchina, Auna, Awarrior, bp56, chaoticdivinity, Chibi_Chise, ChloeStar, [c o n f i g u r a t e], DarkishStar, Deadness, Diehard_Dreamer, D R E A M T, Eclipsed soul, Erlyn, Eskaatjuh, eviktedRei, Eyulra, Final_Crucible, [.fox.], Fuzakeru Baka, Genro Panda, Ghostly Angel, Glass Crow, HaeYongKi, hana-akira, Haruyuki, ilovepinkhair, (J)ellie, Jennbe, Jishu, Kaineferu, karmakama, Kavie, kheleksul, [.~.Kitty.Kat.~.], kittykato, Koh_kun, K-Pop, Krysil, KuraiGekkou, Kurama404, Lady Peridot, LilChaosKitten, livingdeadgurl88, llmeliss313ll, LostForeverSora, Loungebaby, [ Loveless ], M, ~Masamune~, Meigumii, Merili, Mezacis, Mimkushichan, Mihaya, Mistress Lenah, Mistress_Mel, mystic-vixen, Nanito_Rei, Neko Mizuko, neverletmego, [.Nevermore.], Nychii, Nykka, Ogre, [ Okami-chan ], peixunpey, Peppermint Elf, Presca, .Prince Snivellus., PsychoAqua24, PsychoLeCemu13, Pugnacious Banana, Rage Beat, randomtart, RazorBladebutterfly, Renari, Rinie, sarahoh105, Scout Kennedy, shakoba, Selona, sestina, ShadowedRaven, Shades-Of-Black, Shukumii, Silly Hizoko, SilverDragon285, Sora Icefreeze, Star Sorceress, Starxxlight, SwordMasterZ, .T.a.c.o., Taiyou`, TalFen, tandemonium, TasiaChiba, TehKuroNeko, thelordnikon, [.The Depp Effect.], TimberWeeWere, toongig, Uennie, Vashtya, Water_Crystal, watermelonmilkshake, wintrex, -xBabymoox-, XcobaltX, x_Megan_x, xXallen_renaXx, Yakobi, yc_lover, yGGis, Yiesha, Yora, YuYuHakusholover12, Zanmato

Halloween 2005: freebies; ToT bag #oo4, lollipop #oo2, and ARK Grunny
      [Preview] [1] x [Preview] [2] x [Preview] [3]
      • Kilani, Marle-kun/Khansis, Akari Yui, Aiko Destiny, Alatariel Rakamash, AleNeko, alis in wonderland, Alterris, Angel_eyes2004, Angel2011, Aree, Arlecchina, Artemis003, Ava R., Awarrior, Ayodon, azumi, B e e n a, BlackMN, Blue_Venus_Gurl, Bob Dobbs, bp56, Bunny Faerii, bunnygirl2190, caroline_cupcake, [chainedfaye], ChaoticShardsOfSanity, chenali, ChibiKaen, Chibi_Maru-chan, chobit145, Con, Conchenn, [c o n f i g u r a t e], Coreona, Diehard_Dreamer, Drenched_In_Blood, Eclipsed soul, Elhana, Endless Knight, Eskaatjuh, Estelyn, evangelin, evermore_crystal, Foalen, Fuzakeru Baka, Gabrielle Diamond, Genro Panda, Glass Crow, [.fox.], Friday_Dora, frOOGiE_sweetness, Gyouko, HaeYongKi, hana-akira, Hanaka Yume, Haruyuki, [Hyde], [I am teh Haruka], Ice Crystal Dragon, Infinite Duck, Inle-roo, (J)ellie, Jennbe, Jishu, Kahime, Katsunori, Kavie, KayK3890, karadaema, Kataio F, Kellkolo, Kea41, kheleksul, Khomi, Kitsune_rei, Kitsushin, kittenluv21, KiwiDragon, Kowai_chan, kowluvr, Krysil, Kumiko Sakamoto, LadyDelaidra, Lex Iocus, Lightning Usagi, LilChaosKitten, Litheria, ll Fiona ll, llmeliss313ll, Lost Prince, Lulu_Tiffany, Lykopis, M, Maburaho221, MaRcHL, maskedquerade, Matdredalia, MegaRose, Meigumii, Merili, Mezacis, Mihaya, ~Mimikins~, Minako-chan, Mistress_Mel, Mr.r4nd0m, mystic-vixen, nagikama, Nami_Aquarius, neverletmego, [.Nevermore.], Nyao-chan, Nychii, Ogre, peggyli76, [.panda.kiss.], peixunpey, Picoli, Pinka, pinkdog, PistGurl, PJ_Pocky, Presca, Pugnacious Banana, PsychoLeCemu13, Rabbistar, Radia, Reiyuka, Renari, Rieluni, Rinie, runegirl123, Ryuukishin, S14chicka, SailorMoonChld, saino, Sakoiyi, SakuraCherrie, sarahoh105, Scout Kennedy, semiblonde, seresute-ouyanji, sestina, Shades-Of-Black, ShadowedRaven, ShuChan92, Shukumii, Silencer Wolf, Silly Hizoko, SilverDragon285, Sinbari, Sinclaire, Sizzla, Sleepy BB, slimyfrogz, Sora Icefreeze, Star Sorceress, Starxxlight, Swordmaiden14, SwordMasterZ, TalFen, tandemonium, tekilite, thelordnikon, TheSLuSH, Tinelle, Tokyo_Mew_Mew_4_eva, TsuyuYasha, Twisted Penguin, Uennie, Vashtya, verglasphoenix, Water_Crystal, wolvenchild88, XcobaltX, XDarkGenjutsuX, x l o l l i r o t x, x_Megan_x, Yakobi, yc_lover, yGGis, Yiesha, Yora, yuuki_shizou, Yuumei Tenshi, .Zan.38., Zanmato, ZellyWonka, Zero Dream, Zymbu

Halloween 2005: ToT Contest ARK #oo1; Jack Skellington
      [Preview] [1]
      • Kilani and Marle-kun/Khansis, Friday_Dora and tandemonium

Halloween 2005: ToT Contest ARK #oo2; Batman
      [Preview] [1]
      • Kilani and Marle-kun/Khansis, Matdredalia and THeSLuSH

Halloween 2005: ToT Contest ARK #oo3 and #oo4; Pink Atashi and Crimson Atashi
      [Preview] [1]
      • Kilani and Marle-kun/Khansis, Kilani and Shukumii, LadyDelaidra and BeyondAShadow, Vashtya and thelordnikon

Halloween 2006: Hazuki Plushie
      • Kilani, Marle-kun, Allaraina, Arlecchina, Aureli, azumi, Benio_bee, BLuFiSH, Blue_Venus_Gurl, bp56, chaoticdivinity, chenali, Emi, Fluffballofdoom, Genro Panda, Glass Crow, Kahime, Leo Lepidus, Lulu_Tiffany, Minako-chan, Phansma Organa, Pi-sama, PnayRiceCake, ~[P]urdy [P]ossum [P]ie~, Rage Beat, Raja, Ritsuko Chan, ShuChan92, Sky Render, snow_reflection, starladyplace, Starxxlight, Taley, Tellah Amna, yc_lover

User Image

I just thought I'd put this here in case anyone was looking for the donations list. I add all of my donations and gifts to my main shop, the post you can access here,
      [x]. If you're interested, it also shows what I'm questing for at the moment... and I usually am.

User Image

User Image

Here is a list of those banned from purchasing at my threads. If you break one of my important rules, you will most likely be on here. If you think you do not belong here, you may PM me explaining your situation to me.

I have no obligation to let it slide or pass however, so don't expect me to be lenient with you. The rules in my shop are stated very clearly for anyone to understand, so there is almost no reason anyone would be put on here on 'accident'.

Please do not harass any of the people on this list. I know that they have wronged me but please do not get involved, or treat them with disrespect because of issues with me.

Thanks to everyone who reported users to me. Remember, always come to me about things that deal with me or my shop and let me handle it myself. As a tip to those who own shops and have users on a banned list, make sure you include their user # in case they change their name.

Plz Delete Me
      user believed to have left Gaia or moved to another account.
      filed for: edited/altered artwork from my shop to sell in their's.
      reported by: unknown/myself
      original thread:
      Golden Dragon Graphics Shop
      recieved PM: I got a PM from this person while I was on vacation. I never ended up responding, but it was proposterous that he even asked.

"i'd like to have your permission to make new pets by using yours as a base
      i m willing 2 pay 200g for every pet i make

my shop

if u do not respond 2 this within a week, i will use the image anyway"

• B otch from hell
      filed for: edited/altered artwork from my shop to sell in their's.
      reported by: user would like to be anonymous
      original thread:
      (�`�._.��`�.�.�Perfect Crave�.�.��`�._.���)

• [.emo.kaicey.]
      filed for: believed to have stolen a limited item. besides that, gave away said item in a thread.
      reported by: user
      original thread:
      Make me some sig art, please.

• Loving You More
      filed for: edited/altered artwork from my shop for their's; using artwork as a freebie as well as banner
      reported by: user
      original thread:
      {{Love Perfection Cafe Grand Opening}}

• User Image
      Thanks for visiting my shop! Here you can find any affiliates links I put up. If you'd like to visit the normal linklist I have, click here
      [x]. Remember, as my FAQ states, do not inquire about becomming affiliates with me.

• [x] owned & co-owned
        User Image

• [x] affiliates
      [x] .::Aerieanas Avi Edits::.
      [x] ~Little Fox Shoppe~
      [x] oOo [Totofie Inc.] oOo
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• [x] other favorites
      [x] Rejected Material: A Gothic Lolita Edit Co.
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• [x] special

• [x] petitions I've signed
      [x] Holdable Vials of Unknown Liquid
      [x] +++ Quick Change Outfits +++
      [x] Multi Coloured Hair/Eyes Petition
      [x] Clean up the Chatterbox.

• [x] halloween shopping
      [x] The Nightmare Cafe
      [x] +✖::Hell Hurtz Hospital::✖

If you'd like to link me feel free to use any of the banners/buttons below! You may also direct-link to these, but only these. Remember, that I do not accept affiliates based upon request. Read the FAQ if you're confussed. ^^

• 88x31 buttons
        [url=http://snipurl.com/ibkn][img]http://snipurl.com/ibkp[/img][/url]

• 342x105 banners
        [url=http://snipurl.com/ibkn][img]http://snipurl.com/ibkw[/img][/url]

• User Image

Curious about me? I've no idea why. XP Here is a bit of quick-fact information on me. There is much more detailed info on me at my journal, although it may be out-of-date since I wrote it a very long time ago. Thanks again for visiting my shop, I hope you enjoyed your stay.. or you know, stay forever. heart

User Image

User Image
      k i l a n i [alahna r.] o1.17.86
      female; artist
      h a i r shoulder-length burgandy
      e y e s teal w/hazel

c o l o r
      bright bumblebee yellow
      o b s e s s i o n s
      bunnies; pullips; movies; tv; hearts
      f a s h i o n
      goth/punk mix [i love color <3]

l i v e s to
      make the person i love and others happy
      d e s p i s e s
      those who judge based on looks and fashion
      c a n ' t leave home without
      armwarmers; 3 silver rings; glasses cleaner;
      hair ties; ipod

i n my heart
      marle-kun; aly; harmonica; shuku; kaykay;
      marie; pat; not-when-he's-a-jerk tim; bella;
      divi-chama; lizzy-kun; emi; yora; lili; rydia;
      khele; amus; fuzzy; lady d; yuuki; naru; lenah;
      chenali; hannah; tande; pinque; hadya-senpai;
      minako; ph; anon; hae

all of my customers; regulars; bumpers; and many more

User Image

October contest has started!

Spend 1,000g or more in my shop in a single order and you are automatically entered in my monthly letter raffle. For the grand prize winner of the month, you get the present letter. Just a small way for me to give and give back! heart

I used to hold a contest here for people that were kind enough to donate to me, or touch my heart in especially. It got incredibly hard to turn down people that wanted to be apart of the contest, so I decided to make it more standard and for "everybody".

In short:
      • When you spend 1,000g+ in one single order you are automatically entered into the contest
      • I use randomizer.org to choose the winner,
        which will be announced on the 25th.
      • The winner will recieve the letter as soon as they
        are announced!
      • If any numbers aren't taken, and that roll wins,
        I will keep rolling over and over.
      • You CAN get multiple raffle placements during each contest

Past Winners:
      • [x] October 2oo6; Merili heart

Eligible: October, 2oo6
      heart heart heart

List of eligibles..
      • xxx1: Sleepy BB
      • xxx2: Aurel
      • xxx3: Raz_Aquatoi
      • xxx4: Raja

NIO: now if pio could take a hold on her add for just one minute maybe she could show you th--

PIO: WTF STOP MAKING FUN OF ME DAMMIT. DON'T MAKE ME TAKE THIS
      BRANCH AND MAKE IT SO YOU CAN NEVER TALK EVER
      THESLDFJSDLFSJINGDLFJSDFJ AGAIN. DXXX ARGH!

NIO: ...

PIO: -^ ^- Anyway~ I hope you enjoyed cocoway! Make sure to check out
      the links above and browse our great affiliates~ heart

NIO: do they make a pill for 24/7 PMS?

PIO: You're so silly dear sister! he he he he he he.. he heheeee

rofl
      Reserve. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas