Are you a demon?

Full Demon 0.2027027027027 20.3% [ 180 ]
Half Demon 0.25788288288288 25.8% [ 229 ]
Vampire 0.19932432432432 19.9% [ 177 ]
Lycanthrope 0.067567567567568 6.8% [ 60 ]
Human 0.27252252252252 27.3% [ 242 ]
Total Votes:[ 888 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 458 459 460 > >> >>> »|

((Enter The Underground. Enter the land of Demons. Enter the darkness!))

exclaim

((RECRUITING! FOR GUILD AND RP! IF YOU HAVE A PAGE AND YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE SYNDICATE JOIN AND WE WILL ADD YOUR FORUM TO THE SYNDICATE GET YOU A BANNER MADE AND POST IT ON THE GUILD AND RECRUIT FORUM!))

exclaim

*Guild*
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9518346&page=1][img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/firelynx007/underground2.jpg[/img][/url]

~Banners~
User Image

*And here is the code every one put this in ur sigys or on ur syndicate efiliating forums, please!*

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9518346&page=1][img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/firelynx007/underground.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9518346&page=1][img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/firelynx007/auxw1d.jpg[/img][/url]

*Syndicates*

User Image

User Image

*Backdrop storyline*
exclaim In a vilage deep within the woods in a fudal japan. Things were as normal for a small deep woods vilage. Until the temple one day became tanted! The head priest had gone missing and haunting were acuring in the temple at night. Aplague began to develop and the towns folk bagan to wory. A search party was sent out to find the vilages priest. exclaim
exclaim One man returned from the 6 man search party covered in blood. Eyes dark and an expresion of horor on his face. Franticly trying to explain to the vilage elder at the temple what he had seen. He began to scream the demons are coming! exclaim
exclaim the vilagers colected in the temple as the elder called a town gathering. exclaim
exclaim All of the sudon the temple went cold and snow began to fall out side. The candles began to sway violently and became brighter. A huge dog demon walked past the temple. The vilagers could see only its feet and ankles as it thundered past. Whoreds of lesser demons of all kinds fallowed him. Terible crys and shreaks of horor filled the vilage. People were being masacered and eatin alive. The people in the templ all hudled together as the the demons poured in. exclaim
exclaim One year later and the snow continues to fall. A lone demon has come with his band of half demon wariors and has begun to hide out in the temple. exclaim

~In a small Fudal Japanese town the scene opens. Its snowing and every thing is covered in a sheet of soft white. You are becoming cold and tired, you begin to look around for a local inn. A large wooden sign looms at the street corner *Demon Cats*. The Inn looks large and warm, windows emiting a soft orange glow. Its heavily decorated with banners of red and gold. You push in the thick wooden door and the air sucks inward with the cold. You are in a large open inn glowing orange with the mirth and fires. What you sudonly realize is that somthing is realy diferent about this place! A bouncer walks up slowly dressed in bright blue. She calmly speaks to you with almost a mirth in her voice. "Dont start any trouble or I will have to pounce you!" She wink and walks back to her table next to the door. You sudonly notice as she is walking away that she has a tail and ears!!! There is somthing realy strange about this place!~

::You ask the bouncer.::
"um, i dont quite know. how about a tour of the place?"

::Nods and walks her from the foyer up onto the higer flooring.:: "This is the great room where as you can see we have a few large meeting and dining tables to my right. And to my left the main stairs up to the higher floors here." ::As you look up you see baners of red gold and black hanging from the rafters and the railings of the stairs also adorne velvet baners and symbols.:: "This infront of us is the bar." ::Tha bar is red wood and large wraping around ina half moon shape. On the far end on the right is a huge cut out of stone. It is large Den designed like an opium den with pillows and low Japanese lounge areas. A large center table with wine and saki at it. the area is raised above the great room.:: "The den is where public buisiness is conducted." ::points standing before the bar.:: "That is the entrence tot he guild." ::There is a large stone door next to the staris. Under the stairs is a large wepon rack it is doubled on the other side of the den behind the bar.:: ::the stone door shines from deep in the carvings on its surface.::

heart User Image heart

~As you enter there is a beautiful foyer where you can take of your coat and shoes. The floor is all fine red tainted wood planks with ornate carvings and straw mats. As you step up off the foyer there is a large set of stairs to your left with rice paper lanters of red and gold acenting it. To your right are low siting tables raised above the floor. There is an opium style den in the right far back corner where huges Japanese mats go wall to wall. The mats are covered in brightly colored pilows. The colors are vibrant reds oranges golds and highlights of vibrant emerald greens. Strait from the door is a huge winding red laquered bar with a colection of wine holders behind it. to the left next to the stairs between the bar are racks with swords lances and a strange asortment of dangerous looking weapons. Under the stairs is a huge stone door with foriegn writing on it. (The Demons Den.) Large banisters fill the walls haning from the cielings. As you look up you notice that the building goes up 7 stories each storie slightly smaler than the other. On the uperfloors past the stairs you notice that they are filed with rooms. You just assume they are for visitors.~

~Clan Colors: Black, Crimson, And Gold~
~Clan Cloths: Men: The Yukata any color or type. Women: Dragon dress, or Kimono any color or type.~
~Clan Item: User Image Arachne armor, worn either as legs or headdress, preferably head dress.~

Creator~ *FireLynx* User Image
twisted User Image 3nodding User Image
Name: Tristan "Fire" Lynx
Race: Half Demon Lynx
History:: Born from a female Demon Vampire by a father Lynx Demon.
Shapeshifting: Half Lynx/ Dire lynx/ Neko form
User Image
Abilities: Demon strength and Cat reflexes- Pyromancy- Vampiric tendancys-
domokun Personal Quest for~~>
User Image
User Image
heart 3nodding whee Please donate! heart heart heart

*Mistress* ~Raelyna~
User Image

~Flaming Kitten~
User Image

~*Members of the Syndicate*~
~Host~ The one the only! *G-Hentai* xd
User Image

~Waiter~ *PyronekoJess!*
User Image

~The waitress *Michiku*
User Image

~The Bar tender heart *S14chika*
User Image

~Head Body Guard~ *Rosarius*
User Image

~Soldiers of the Syndicate~
ninja User Image ninja

~Right hand~
*StoneBear*
User Image

~Left hand~
*RogueBladesman*
User Image

~Enforcer~
*DarthMalice*
User Image

~Enforcer~
*Fegcart*
User Image

~Enforcer~
*kinaisan*
User Image

~Thief~ *Rex Striker Asukura
User Image

~Scout~ *Amore4454*
History:: Fox demon princes run away. She has lost most of her memory through a trajic acident and seeks a lost love in her dreams.
User Image

~Ninja~ *Midnightace*
History:: Hunted the Lynx down by ourder of the Shogun only to end up switching sides and joining the underground reblion.
User Image

exclaim Cat Scratch Girls exclaim
heart User Image heart

~ heart The cat scratch girls! heart

~Serenityblind~
User Image

~Demonic_Angel_Kin~
User Image

*Tiger_Kisa699*
User Image

*Asolda*
User Image

*Miaka Lime*
User Image

*[Lunar.Vampyre]*
User Image

*Freya~Kira~Kashino*
User Image

*Subaru_Chan*
User Image

*Miliscent*
User Image

~Kanami~
User Image

~Eraged Dragon Queen~
User Image

~Angels~
*CattiBrieann*
User Image

User Image
Yea where did it go? WE STOLE IT!!!
Are you a lush? Cause hell you know we are! xd Feel free to drink up here at the *Demon Cats*

exclaim ***Sponsors*** exclaim

The laughing man
User Image

((School time kidies!!! Here is the low down that every one needs to use here! the only well rule that stands here besides well gaia rules! Lesson one~ Learn ur BRACKETS!))

((OOC: or Out of Character. these brackets are to speak about u the person.))

*IN: Or In Thought. This is to show if u want to, what your character is thinking.*

::Action brackets. These should def be used more often then not!!! USE THEM! especialy when u are moving even if its somthing simple::

"Speach brackets also important so u know what u are saying to people."

((With these it will help the literacy of the forum... even though I cant spell and I have alot of typos at least it will make it easy to read.))

((lesson two~! Acount for detail and the usage of time! ((Ok lesson one was about brackets lesson two now is about using depth... i hate hate hate hate when people who "Role Play" using 3 word responses... First if u are traveling or making an action acount for time! You dont just take 3 steps and ur on the other side of the room, you have to walk past people, maybe get outa ur chair maybe go up some steps. what does the area look like around you, try examining some objects. give some detail. TRY LEAVING SOME ROOM FOR OTHERS TO INTERACT!!! Not every one is the star here this is a rp! an open end rp. Just please try putting some feeling into it ok))

Link!!!
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
((HAHAHA! I have done it! Now just to link all of the pages together! HAHAHA! .... ::Cough gough:: Yea well Um here is the new guild page that will link to the guild! Just gota do a lil bit more work on everything and hells yaya!)) "Where are my demons at?" .... "And my cat girls!"

Vicious Firestarter

((the forum cherry has been popped by; Alie & jessica))

exclaim WE ARE THE DEFLOWERERS! ALL VIRGIN FORUMS BEWARE! exclaim
((::waves her hand quickly like psycho:: I"M RIGHT HERE LYNX! ^ _ ^))
i would like to have a few beers
Me wanna join peas!!! Me full demon
((Alright I am so glad that this is up! I am most pleased now!))
Raelyna
((the forum cherry has been popped by; Alie & jessica))

exclaim WE ARE THE DEFLOWERERS! ALL VIRGIN FORUMS BEWARE! exclaim
((haha way to go girls!))
FireLynx
Hey Tristan
FireEyes01
FireLynx
Hey Tristan
((Hey DK How is my lil sis! u know if u need friends sis hang here on my forums!))
FireLynx
FireEyes01
FireLynx
Hey Tristan
((Hey DK How is my lil sis! u know if u need friends sis hang here on my forums!))
aight I will smile
((BUMP)) 3nodding
((Alright ur forcing me to do this! BUMO! BUMO BUMP BUMP!!!))
((Bump bump bump....))
(( stare I bet it will kick off tonight! hehe I am excited!!!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff