Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like the amazing anime art?

Yeah 0.55454545454545 55.5% [ 61 ]
I dunno, have'nt seen it I don't know what I'm doing here...Who am I? O_o 0.33636363636364 33.6% [ 37 ]
Naah 0.10909090909091 10.9% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 110 111 112 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Amazing Anime Auction

[ With seven Amazing Anime Artists, that will all draw your request if you offer the most at the end of this joint auction. This is your only chance to get your hands on our art. So look around and get to know the artists. ^_^ Welcome! ]

eek eek Zester payed the autobuy at 2.1 million!!! heart heart

User Image

[ Highest bid: Autobought!
[ Minimum bid increment: ] 5k
[ Autobuy: ] 2100k
[ Auction ends: ] 29th of July (TODAY! Duration: 15 days, extended by one)

User Image

____ Index:

[ Post 2: ] Rules
[ Post 3: ] Azuiru
[ Post 4: ] Blua
[ Post 5: ] Chemie
[ Post 6: ] Darcy Lytel
[ Post 7: ] Polichan
[ Post 8: ] Syuzuki
[ Post 9: ] Whitemystress
[ Post 10:] Freebies for bumpers
[ Post 11:] Affiliates
[ Post 12:] Blacklist
User Image

[ Do not ever retract a bid! We want real bids.
Make sure you have what you are offering us and do not back out. ]

[ Do not steal any of the art. ]

[ Do not PM any of the artists unless they say it's okay. ]

[ Do not stretch the page. ]

[ Do bump as much as you can. Freebies will be drawn by all the artists. ]

[ We accept gold and all donation items/letters and events, valued at mid LD. ]

[ Respect us. We draw for gaia gold that doesn't pay for paint or tablets, so consider this a favour. ]

Politeness towards everybody in this thread is a matter of course.
If you don't follow our rules you will end up at the
blacklist. *scary sound*

Would you help the kitten and subscribe to this thread?
(click at the bottom of the page)

User Image
User Image

About the artist:
How many years I've been drawing: Seriously, 3 years...
Art education: Taught myself the anime/manga, had some classes on realistic that helped.
What I will do: Avatars, fanart, singles, couples, OC, het, shonen-ai, yaoi, light anthro (such as animal ears & tails).
What I won't do: Shoujo-ai, yuri, anthro, furries.
What media tools I use:
-Japanese mechanical .5mm HB pencil
-Korean 4B eraser
-Printer paper
-HP Officejet all-in-one (fax/printer/scanner)
-Wacom FAVO 4x5 tablet
-Adobe Photoshop 7.0
-Adobe ImageReady 7.0
-OpenCanvas 4.0
-Corel Painter Essentials 2
Other: I like nice people heart ...I don't like meanies.. scream
What I will offer for HB: 1 fullbody, complex BG, blended CG
What I will offer for AB: 1 full body complex BG CG, 1 full body CG

Samples:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

About the artist: I use coloured pencils, lead, Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0/CS.

What I will do: Chibis, avatars, OCs, couples, singles, simples BGs

What I won't do: Heavily loaded avatars, hentai, yuri, yaoi, mecha, shounen-ai (subtle ish ok) or Shoujo-ai (subtle is ok).

What I offer for HB: A choice of the following~
1 CG (1-2 people) or;
1 coloured pencil work (1-3 people) or;
2 sketches (1-4 people in total) or;
5 linearts (1 person per lineart)

What I offer for AB: will double the above. eg. 2 CGs (1-2 people); 2 coloured pencil works (1-3 people) etc.

User Image

About the artist:

Art education: I just gradutaded from art school, all anime and digital art is self taught though. I never really learn much from 3 years of art school, but I had lots fun and got to use as much paint as I wanted to. ^_^

How long I have been drawing: I've been drawing as long as I can remember. My father had to provide the day nursery whith paper when I was little. I was bringing home TONS of drawings everyday, mostly of cats, princess and horces. ^_^ I started drawing manga/anime 4 years ago.

What media tools I use: I use Macromedia Flash to draw digital and it's vector based. Which means you can get your picture in any size whithout loosing the quality/make it look pixly. In other words; wallpapersize if you want to. The vector art is completly made in the computer using a wacom graphire 3. And you can get it animated if you want.

You can also get my traditional media art where you can choose from: Acrylic, cohl, ink/watercolor pencils or oil pastel.

Want more samples, check the freebies and PM me. I also did the banners of this auction.

What I will do: Avatars, original characters, fan art, animals/pets, light anthro, nude (artistic if you want to wink ), yuri/yaoi realism, chibis. (I prefer to draw females)
What I won't do: Mechas, Anthro, groups and couples. (although a person and an animal is fine)

What I will offer for HB: 1 fullbody vector or traditional media. Plus coloring of Whitemystress scetch.
What I will offer for AB: 1 fullbody vector or traditional media, 1 chibi plus coloring of Whitemystress scetch.

User Image

About the artist:
How many years I've been doing 3d: About 5.
Art education: Taught myself.
What I will do: Avatars, singles, couples, OC, shonen-ai, shoujo-ai, light anthro.
What I won't do: Taoi, yuri, anthro, furries, x-rated.
What media tools I use:
Poser 5
Gimp

What I will offer for HB: 1 fullbody with background.
What I will offer for AB: 1 full body couple picture with bg, 1 fullbody picture with background.

Samples:

User Image User Image User Image

User Image

About the artist: Err.. I'm fourteen years old, and have been drawing anime since August 2004. XD
I use Adobe Photoshop 7.0 to CG~ my art is done 100% on the computer with the aid of a tablet.

What I will do: Original characters, animals, other creatures (as long as there is a picture reference), light anthro, chibis.

What I won't do: Group pictures (although a person and an animal is fine), complicated backgrounds, yaoi/yuri/hentai, mechas, fanart of official characters, etc.

What I will offer for HB: 1 halfbody.
What I will offer for AB: 1 halfbody, 1 chibi (can be SD or not)

User Image

About the artist: I've been drawing anime since I was 12, but only began seriously last year. Everything have been self-taught, no art classes ever taken or any 'How to Draw Manga' books read. I use Photoshop 7 to CG nearly all of my piccies.

What I will do: My style is very close to the shoujo style. I can soft cel my piccies as well as make it look like it came from an anime. I'm pretty flexible. I'm happy to allow hints of shounen/shoujo-ai in the piccies.

What I won't do: Hentai, mecha, yaoi/yuri.

What I will offer for AB: 1 Soft Cel CG, 1 Anime Cel CG
What I will offer for HB: 1 CG

User Image

WhiteMystress will draw two scetches, one that Chemie will color, and the other you may pick. (Chemie would also draw a non collab picture in color)

About the Artist: I'm turning 14 on July 26th, and I have been drawing anime style for about 3 or 4 years. I am self taught, and only learned through watching other artists. (How to Draw Manga books confuse me xD)
What I will do: Singles, serious style characters, chibi, couples, uber chibi, avatars, shojo-ai, shounen-ai, slightly nude
What I won't do: Anthro, mecha, yaoi, yuri, groups 3+, colored pictures, fantasy (Such as dragons and unicorns >_> wink

Media tools I use:

-Normal Ticonderoga #2 pencil
-0.5 Lead pencil
-0.1, 0.3, 0.5, 0.7 sketch pens
-Plastic eraser
-Sketch paper or copy paper

What I will offer for HB: 4 lineart pieces.You choose how you want it. One may be colored.
What I will offer for AB: 6 lineart pieces. Again you choose how you want it. Plus 1 normal chibi and 1 uber chibi.

Samples:

User Image

All artists except polichan, who's in China right now, will randomly draw for top bumpers. It could be a headshot, a chibi, a scetch...

You will not get anything if you whine.

Please quote the new high bids so they won't get lost!

Freebie pickup:

Chemie for ElvishSorceress:
User Image

Chemie brings her watercolors for GargoyleGoddess21 and her parrot Jade:
User Image

Freebie for Batsu The Great by WhiteMystress:

User Image

More to come...

User Image

Here's our banners; use it in your shop/auction, and post the code to your banner here so we can link you back. Or take the second one and carry it in your signature. ^_^

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=8932449#433538760][imgmap]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/ChemieChan/Art%20Auction/ChemieBanner.gif[/imgmap][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=8932449#433538760][imgmap]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/ChemieChan/Art%20Auction/ChemieSignature.gif[/imgmap][/url]

Links out:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
The blacklist:

None so far, let's hope it stays that way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff