Welcome to Gaia! ::

Am I deluded in thinking its even a possibity?

Absolutely! Buy me a Halo while your at it. 0.14492753623188 14.5% [ 10 ]
Yeah, but good luck anyways. 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 3 ]
When you give up, I want an OMG hat. 0.14492753623188 14.5% [ 10 ]
Nahh, you just have to get off your butt and work at it. 0.30434782608696 30.4% [ 21 ]
No way, look at me I'm questing for Minis!! Both sets even! 0.057971014492754 5.8% [ 4 ]
Poll whore option - Just wishing you luck and donations. 0.30434782608696 30.4% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
This poll closed on July 12, 2006.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 > >>

User Image

~Poll Runs Until July 12, 2006~

Warning!! Random *Snuggings* will occur!

Okay, like everyother Gaian with nothing better to do with my time, I've decided to undertake the massive mission of Acquiring an appointment with the Gaian Maternity and Fertility Clinic... *sigh* Yeah I know, I may as well quest for Mini's, At least I can sell Mini's if I get board.

Don't know what the GMFC is?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quest Cost: 10 million cold hard Gaian Gold
Currancy Present Total: 324.7 k

Other Wants

User Image
Valued At 10 k

GMFC Quest
If 20000 Gaians each donated 500 gold, I could have my Appointment.
23/20000 Donated.

Post 2
People Who Donated

Post 3
Items Donated

Post 4
Money Raising Events

Post 5
About the Mother to Be.
Post 2
People Who Donated

Note: All donations of gold will be invested in the Monthly Donation Letters.

1. Kya - 600 g
2. Kataio F - 1000 g
3. Green_Eyes - 1000 g
4. Lanzer - 1.? k (Curtesy of the Gaia Rollback whee )
5. chaeval - 250 g
6. Radical Gear - 250 g
7. jaj661 - 250 g
8. I.M.Tavarius - 1 k
9. Jadyn Secret - 2 k & 438 g (Not including Items heart )
10. Ivynian - 2666 g & Gift Art (The lovely Artist!)
11. Mahii - 500 g
12. ladywillowtree (???) - 500 g
13. Black_Myst - 100 g
14. ^Caimrie^ - 200 g
15. Thabara - 500 g
16. Prolixity - A May 2005 Letter
17. Jesse` - 70 k in Items.
19. Mintaka - 2 k + GMFC SS Event Ticket #114 *crosses fingers* heart
20. Thabara - 5 k
21. Verran Fierra - 100 g
22. Haisyn Fierra - 800 g
23. A Perky Shopgirl - 100 g

People who donate 250 g or more in Items or pure Gold, can have a free wishlist.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6562629&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Post 3
Items Donated

Jadyn Secret Donated
Gaia 2nd Anniversary Balloons = 5 (200 - 550 gold)
Gaia 2nd Anniversary Party Hats = 5 (100 - 600 gold)
Easter Baskets 2K5 = 2 (300 - 700 gold)
Total = 2100 - 7150 gold

Prolixity Donated
Thank You Letter May 2005

Kataio F Donated
Old Skewl Orange Head Gear (Trunk Item)

Jesse` Donated
Jack's Joy
Easter Basket 2k5 x 3
Thank you letter for March 2005 (Kiki-Kitty)
Basic Fishing Rod
Silver Bracelet
Cave Boots
Jacked Up Cape
Really Jacked Up Pants
Spirited Socks
Striped Stockings
Post 4
Money Raising Events

User Image
Ticket Cost - 100 g
Ticket Limit - None
Raffle Rule - First come, First Serve. No picking numbers. List Charity Raffle in Trade Window Topic.
Tickets Available - 100/100
Note - I cannot draw all gaian items, No crouded Avi's. No colored option.

If you would like to simply purchase Avatar Art
Headshot - 1k
User ImageUser Image
Upper-body Shot - 2k
User Image
Full-body shot - 5 k

--Example To Come *points at top of post*--

Tickets Sold
Post 5
About the Mother to Be.

User Image
User Image

User ImageFull Name: Triveni Villitana ap Tamesis-Viscarin
Nick Name: Trivii (Tree-vee)
Age: Appears to be in her early Twenties. Though the Feline races are extremely long lived, exceptional for a people not cross bread with Demons.
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Hair: Powder Blue that glows Silver at night.
Eyes: Opal but they can shift all the way to Navy Blue, Most commanly appearing Green.
Element: Lightning - An unusual elemental alignment outside of the Cat-kin race, and according to legend the powers only become more powerful when the possessor attempts to control them. Within the Feline races it is believed that her Maltese appearence guides her alignment with the element, and the association with electricity is one of many indications of her rumored Bakeneko heritage.
Special Abilities: She can sense variations in the electromagnetic field, allowing her to anticipate a dramatic occurance, though never with detail, it usually displays itself as a headache. Particularly when there are other elements playing at full force. Along with typical cat-kin Heightened Reflexes, sight, sound, touch, and hearing, as well as being inhumanly quick, and having the abilities to move in near silence, she can see just as well at night as during the day.
Physical Traits: Pointed cat ears and a feline tail, elongated pupils. And curving claw like nails at the end of graceful fingers, that retract and extend like her Feline ancestors. Also possessed of the abnormal genetic condition known as Maltese, or a pale silvered bluing to her coloring.
Race: Cat-kin. Appropriately termed Nekojin or Beatitas Phasmatis (Popularly known as Neko on other planets)
Home world: Sitara home world of a slaving race.... (Odd... since most of her kind come from Nekotan... However records say she was born on Sitara. A slave mayhap?)
Legend: When Trivii was born, the Maltese coloration in a naturally ginger family raised many questions, at the forefront was the idea that she might be one of the legendary cat-spirits/bakeneko that often take the form of beautiful girls to tempt or devour the unwary or gain fame as guardians of the night and underworld. However the Bakeneko isn't renown for benevolence, with the seeming capability to leave they're own body and assume control of another for a short time. Whether or not Trivii possesses this rumored ability is still unkown, as a Bakeneko she has yet to reach full maturity.
Occupation: With no formal education the main body of her skills lay in being a Chatelaine. Overcoming this she has successfully become an accomplished Geologist through experiment and reading. Because of need Trivii obtained an abundance of practical experience with computers and has self taught herself a great deal about programing (A good thing concidering that her element often whipes a machines memory banks and causes a great deal of damage.)
Love life: None at the moment and little interest in having one...
Family: Aricin (Adopted Brother), Saniya (Adopted Daughter - Currently residing on Planet Masquerade), Caimrie (Adopted Older Sister), Tokala (Older Brother.... reportedly deceased), Taini (Sister Whereabouts unknown), Tarachand (Oldest Brother, whereabouts unknown) Green (Adopted Sister.)
Weapons: Even if you can't see them, she always carries at least six leaf bladed throwing knives. (Because of her heightened cat-kin reflexes and speed, her skill with them is unmatched)

~The Aunt~

User ImageFull Name: Green (she abandoned her family name, for her own reasons)
Nick Name: Gee, GE, G_E
Race: Human
Height: 5'3"
Weight: She wouldn't tell a soul, but she appears to be on the lighter side. She's curvy.
Hair: long and blonde.
Eyes: green
Likes: her children, friendly people, hot chocolate, humor and movies that can make her cry
Dislikes: gambling, beer, card games and oysters
Personality: Quirky and friendly. Green loves to where bright colors, but she lacks the fashion sense to match them up and create a lovely outfit. She's a loving mother who would go to any lengths to protect her babies and the other members of her family whether they're adopted or biological. She is loyal to a fault and tries her best to make her loved one's happy, often times ignoring her own feelings. As long as those that she loves are happy and safe, she's content.
Special Abilities: Aside from her ability to sense what others are feeling (which is a rare occurrence) she can sleep for hours on end and make a delicious spaghetti sauce.
Home world: Earth
Occupation: Green currently works at a restaurant, as assistant chef but she aspires to become a famous actress.
Love life: None at the moment. She hopes to someday find the perfect partner.
Family: Nika (Masquerade), Nyx (Marionette), Marie (Scattered Story), Nature (Anima), Debra Bachman (mother), Jordan Bachman (older brother), Kassandra Bachman (older sister), Emily Bachman (sister-in-law, Jordan's wide), Sue (niece, Jordan's daughter), Patrick (nephew, Jordan's son), Charlie (nephew, Jordan's son), Trivii (adopted sister), Trivii's future baby, and Trivii's children
Weapons: She's only skilled in using daggers; items she almost never carries with her, unless she is on Masquerade, at which time she always has them hidden on her person.

User Image
~
*pokes* First post?
Thankies Destar, yes first post.
Yays ^^ I was alloud to post right?
domokun *hates Fishing Glitches*

Yeah, you were good ^_^
Bump ^^

I'll donate when i finish my quest, Kay? ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items