Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the Original Journal for Edelsteine Kaelin, the Scion of Depths. This journal is considered closed, for up to date storytelling, please refer to the main shop thread to fid the new journal link.

User Image

Shirtless Sex Symbol

14,215 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Post 1: Shop Post
Post 2: Contents
Post 3: Memories
Post 4: Images
Post 5: Host/Edelsteine Information
Post 6: Friends/Acquaintances/Enemies
Post 7: Belongings
Post 8: Pets
Post 9: Thoughts
Post 10: Aquarium
Post 11: Followers
Post 12-14: Reserved
Post 15: Plushies!

Shirtless Sex Symbol

14,215 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Mon, Dec. 6th, 2004: Merci` entered the Edelsteine shop for the first time.
Sun, Dec. 12th, 2004: Merci` meets Eamnonn for the first time. (And between us, she wasn't really impressed.) She also meets Byrne!
Thurs, Dec. 23rd, 2005: Merci` fused with the Water Jewel, starting the process of becoming one with Kaelin.
Sun, Feb. 13th, 2005: Kaelin's crush on Beryl begins.
Mon, Feb. 14th, 2005: Kaelin begins leaving secret admirer gifts for Beryl in the shop.
Mon, Feb. 21st, 2005: Kaelin gives his first kiss to Beryl while she slumbers.
Tue, March 8th, 2005: Kaelin admits to Beryl he has been the one leaving gifts for her and professes his feelings. He doesn't quite get the answer he wanted.
Sat, March 12th, 2005: Kaelin and Revei meet for the first time since their hosts bonded to their jewels.
Thurs, March 17th, 2005: We hear Kaelin and his Irish whistle for the first time, a most talented musician. He also meets Morpheus for the first time, though he thinks him someone else at first.
Thurs, March 24th, 2005: Kaelin sees Cinder, and realizes how much Merci gave up, with Beryl's help he begins his journey to learn to control his emotions rather then be a slave to them.
Thurs, March 31st, 2005: Kaelin speaks with Harmodius and is granted his own rooms inside the Edelstiene shop thread.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

14,215 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

User Image
The jewel Harmodius gave to me, inside rests the power and soul of a diety.

User Image
The power centered in the jewel awakens within me, my body is changing to become the God of Water.

User Image
I am reborn, this body is now mine. Merci is not much more now then a quiet whisper, though she will always be a part of me.
Larger Uncerted Picture

User Image
I have been marked. When I was, these words were spoken to me. "From this moment, this mark will serve as bond between us, and over this next day you will feel its touch through your mind and soul. Water you will be no longer, but Rageing Torrent."

Kaelin, As Seen Though Creative Eyes...
(Commissions and Fan Art of the Lord of the Waves...)

Face Sketch - Vieve
Full Body Sketch - Kipestshin
Swimming Full Body in Color - Prolixity

Featured Artwork...

User Image

Shirtless Sex Symbol

14,215 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

User Image
Host

Name: Merci` Missphit
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 124 lbs
Race: Mostly Human, with a bit of Kitsune in there somewhere.
Hair Description: Hair is Red, with tapering black tips on the ends. It's cut up short in a shoulder length style that is razored and feathered.
Eyes: Green with almost catlike pupils.
Physcial Traits: Oddly enough she has two sets of ears, one fox-like set that sits up on the top of her head and another elven set where ears should be. The fox-like ears give an indication of Merci's mood as they seem to twitch or flatten when the woman is annoyed with something. Two small pointed horns come up just in front of the fox ears and seem to have no real use. On her stomach surrounding her belly button is a tribal designed tattoo, and if you ask her were she got it, she'll tell you she doesn't remember. Embedded in her hip lies the blue jewel that Kaelin resides in. To top it all off she has a foxes tail as well that she seems to take alot of interest in keep groomed and clean.
Favorite Food: Partial to steaks, and to her the rarer the better. But she also enjoys drinking green tea and adores mangos. Also high on her happy list is Phish Food ice cream.
Favorite Colors: Indigo and Ice Blue
Love Interest: Cinderfae, though she hasn't seen her in awhile.
Other Interests: Reading (especially poetry), and writing short stories.
Family: Sister named Onida, who is somewhat cheerful and bubble headed. Merci tries to avoid her at all costs.
Personality: She is a generally kind woman, with a boatload of issues. She is a loner, usually doesn't attach herself to many people, and has a bit of a temper. One person that can usually push her buttons is her sister Onida, therefore Merci cut ties and became a roamer. She has few objects that she holds with any sort of importance but two of them are her guns. She has a fairly bad anger problem when something goes wrong, and she tends to get a little trigger happy. When left in peace and quiet Merci is a caring person, often going out of her way to help others.

User Image
Edelsteine

Name: Kealin
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 163 lbs
Race: Deity, Scion of the Oceans, Lord of the Sea, God of the Waters...
Hair Description: His hair is a very beautiful shade of sea green. It is styled in very tight ringlets that hang down and frame his face, reaching only down to his shoulders.
Eyes: Green-blue eyes that seem to never end, seriously the kind you could drown in.
Physical Traits: Kaelin's ears emerge from the tight ringlets of his hair, they are now long and finned. The horns his host had have disappeared, he doesn't even have a bump to show they were once a part of the body he has now. His skin, which was once a very pale white, has gained some color. The peach color of his host has returned, however when he moves you can see in the valleys of his flesh the shifting blue colors of the sea. On his stomach surrounding his belly button is a tribal designed tattoo, inherited from his host. His jewel rests in his hip. The physical changes were quite drastic, as he increased his height and removed all traces of a feminine body.
Favorite Food: Hates eating meat, will only eat certain kinds of fish and salads. He loves drinking green tea and he has a liking for mangos.
Favorite Colors: Indigo and Ice Blue
Love Interest: Morpheus, he seems to worship the ground the Dream God walks on, however their relationship seems to have ended rather abruptly. He is now drifting but will always love his Dream.
Other Interests: Reading (especially poetry), and writing short stories, he also plays the Irish Whistle and likes to look after Beryl his best friend.
Family: Unknown
Personality: He is a respectful and quiet man, though he has shown that he has a somewhat darker side. A trait he seems to share with his host is an explosive temper, should something shake him deeply he will respond with blinding ferocity. However he is usually laid back, speaks respectfully, and humors himself with music and poetry. Water lives by his own code of honor. He has developed a rather broad taste in the romantic department, the kind would call him a flirt, the more truthful would call him a pervert. Kaelin craves physical attention, just holding a hand or brushing an arm. Part of the reason for this is because it is a sign of acceptance, something he thinks is important.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

14,215 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
(All host names are in brackets.
Listed here are all the ones either Merci or Kaelin have interacted with.)

Lucius (Ivynian): He's sweet, understanding, and seems willing to please. I would have to say that the short time I spent with him I enjoyed greatly. {Merci`}
Lucius is tortured, how can anyone blame him for his actions. He was tormented, treated like a lesser, and belittled for his efforts. He is justified, and I will help him in any way I can. {Kaelin}

Byrne (Chaeval) - He's, well, interesting. A little naive, but underneath very very wise. {Merci`}
Byrne is innocent and sweet. Under the facade of youth lies a sharp wit and intelligence. {Kaelin}

Beryl (Draconayzia) - Beryl is by far the one I know best, and is one of the sweetest and kindest souls I know of. Her hospitality and sense of self are amazing to behold. {Merci`}
I have a deep and abiding feeling inside of me for my Lady. I have to say that I enjoy my time with her, however I find her a bit frightening.{Kaelin}

Eamnonn (Perri Indiya) - He's confused, or thats what I would like to believe. Cruel, mean, are words that jump to mind, but Beryl insists there is good in him. I just haven't seen it.{Merci`}
Eamnonn is confusing, frightening, and misunderstood. I may have been to quick to judge him on other's words.{Kaelin}

T'lai (Arrikinaez) - I dunno this one. {Merci`}
I have not spoken to them, however I have observed his behavior. I feel dislike for his behavior around Beryl, and it's coloring my judgment of him. {Kaelin}

Revei (Prolixity) - We arrived at the same time, got our jewels at the same time, and both roomed up with Beryl. I would have to say my best friend next to Beryl. {Merci`}
The short time I spent with Revei was interesting, and I would have to say I have a very favorable opinion of him. Seems down to earth and very calm, an influence that would be good for me. {Kaelin}

Morpheus (Rhiannon Everwind) - I didn't really have a chance to meet with them. {Merci`}
My feelings on Morpheus have changed a bit after spending time with him. Being in his company is like truely walking in utter joy, he calms me and makes me feel as if everything in the world were going to be alright. He is my true love, I will carry him with me always.{Kaelin}

Shirtless Sex Symbol

14,215 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Self Love (Stuff Bought for Myself)

a) User Image b) User Image c) User Image d) User Image User Image User Image

a) Cause no Water God is happy without the sound of water
b) Fishies blowin in the wind!
c) Billowing Smoke, to remind him of his Lady *winks*
d) What God is happy without his plushie Koi?

Gifts from Morph

a) User Image

b) User Image

a) A going away gift from Morph, Kae never takes it from his wrist.
b) Kaelin got this with the bracelet, he keeps seashells and stones he finds underwater within.

Ivynian Prezzies!

a) User Image

b) User Image

a) Baby Got Back?! Oh does Ivy know my boy!
b) A shirt, kindly given as Kaelin never wears one. Now he can! Translation is Ecchi, how utterly fitting.

Thabara Stuffs!

a) User Image

a) As he mentioned when he gave the gift to all of us, what God is complete without an offering of Incense. Thank you so much biggrin

Shirtless Sex Symbol

14,215 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
(Kaelin's pets, however the inhabitants of his pools will be found in the post outlining his rooms)

User Image

Keeran is a Dream. Kaelin remembers that Beryl has one like it and decided that he would enjoy the company it would provide. It has it's own space in Kae's room, and Kae takes it with him when he leaves the shop.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

14,215 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Some thoughts of the deep ocean...

Kaelin's Thoughts

* Emotions are fickle things, lonliness, pain, love, anger, joy... all encompassing, and at times so uncontrollable. The one that masters themselves can do anything. ~ Kaelin

* Like marionettes we dance, slaves to the twin influences of past and feeling. The two intertwine to create the strings that wrap about our psyche's and push our movements. When we can unravel the two, scrutinize them, and understand them, only then can we remove their power. ~ Kaelin

* There was something I heard once, saying that hate and love are the same emotion with but different levels of passion. I think that perhaps the person who said this was wise beyond their years. ~ Kaelin

Merci's Thoughts

* "My Impersonation of Kaelin, 'Ah! You move, and you seem to have a pulse. Can I get in your pants now?'" ~ Merci`

* "The God that was in my jewel, is the most shallow deep thinker I know." ~ Merci`

Quotes that seem to fit Kaelin

* "most human men think about sex once every 7 seconds......This one....I believe it to be closer to once every 3." ~ Ivynian

* "Kaelin, God of the Ocean, Sion of the Sea, Free hand to the sexually needy........" ~ Draconayzia

* "Prom-Queen or Emo-king, Lucius and Kae are hot together." ~ XiaoRen

Shirtless Sex Symbol

14,215 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Poorly hand drawn images of Kaelin's underground grotto of a room shall be here as soon as I can draw them. Inside this room however Kaelin does have pools that are interconnected with smaller streams. Inside those dwell his army of Koi, gifts from the Goddess of Wind, the Lady Beryl.

Here they appear.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

In the pool are also these little fellows...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shirtless Sex Symbol

14,215 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

User Image

Worshippers of the Aquatic Lord...

13 Everdark
# 18 mistalina13
# 19 Dark_Musashi
# 20 Eirnae Slytherin-Natenhar

• 1 Mintaka
  • 2 Prolixity
  • 3 Cinderfae
  • 4 Krista_Darkangel_Silme
  • 5 Lady_Ourania
  • 6 Thabara
  • 7 Perri Indiya
  • 8 Eftemie
  • 9 Ithiltari
  • 10 Rhiannon Everwind
  • 11 Sizzla
  • 12 Zero Dream
  • 13 EverDark
  • 14 Green_Eyes
  • 15 Trivii`
  • 16 Taro Rae
  • 17 mistalina13
  • 18 Dark_Musashi
  • 19 Eirnae Slytherin-Natenhar
  • 20 Reyna Crelos

Shirtless Sex Symbol

14,215 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Shirtless Sex Symbol

14,215 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Shirtless Sex Symbol

14,215 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Shirtless Sex Symbol

14,215 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

User Image

I am such a fan of Byrne... I've wanted to squeeze and hug him, now I can do it and not kill him blaugh
User Image

Kaelin might not care much for Ea, but I am one of his biggest fans! I luff him to pieces
User Image

Beryl is completely awesome in every way, and if I didn't get her plushie Kaelin would probably do something horrible to me later. redface
User Image

*Squees* I love the intellectuals... and the glasses are just to damned cute for words!! *snuggles and luffs upon*
User Image

Alright, I think we all know how much Kaelin adores Lucius. He would be most irritated with me if I did not get him a plushie he could cuddle when he went to sleep *grins evilly*
User Image

Kaelin might not like Harmodius much, might think he is a stuck up... *coughs to cover up the dirty word she might have said here* However, I adore him, he is cute and therefore I must HAVE HIM!
User Image

Illumin... has... the... most... adorable.. wings.. EVAR! I love to cuddle him! *squeezes her plushie and pets the wings happily*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff