Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the Journal for Edelsteine Morpheus, the Initiate of Dreams. Please do not post unless you have the expressed permission of Rhiannon Everwind.

User Image
OOOOOOOOOOOOPost 1. Current image of Morpheus and link to the shop.

OOOOOOOOOOOPost 2. You are reading it, genius.

OOOOOOOOOOOPost 3. About Rhiannon (the host).

OOOOOOOOOOOPost 4. About Morpheus (coming~).

OOOOOOOOOOOPost 5. Images.OOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOPost 6. Thoughts on the other hosts.

OOOOOOOOOOOPost 7. Thoughts on the other Edelsteine.

OOOOOOOOOOOPost 8. MONKEY!!OOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOPost 9. Pets and companions.

OOOOOOOOOOOPost 10. Possessions.

OOOOOOOOOOOPost 11. Posting Privileges.

OOOOOOOOOOOPost 12. PLUSHIES~!! <3

OOOOOOOOOOOPost 13. My gifts and stuff.

OOOOOOOOOOOPost 14. Other Journals.

OOOOOOOOOOOPost 15. ARRG!
"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
-- Martin Luther King, Jr.

User ImageName: Rhiannon (Rhi or Rhia for short) Everwind
Age: Appears to be 24 or 25 (actual age is unknown, though she's very, very old)
Race: Lina'kova demon
Birthplace: The Shadow Realm
Eye Color / style: Changes with her mood, though her natural color is a deep crimson (very sensitive to light, she almost always wears sunglasses to protect them). The pupils take up most of her eye, along with her irises (i.e. there's very little sclera). The pupils are slit horizontally and are usually very large, leaving only a small ring of the iris (of whatever color) around them.
Hair Color / style: Dark red with golden streaks throughout (slightly more red than gold). She normally keeps her hair in a ponytail or braided bun with her bangs hanging in front of her eyes, only because they're too short to stay behind her ears and too long to be considered "normal" bang length. When let loose, her hair reaches to about the middle of her back.
Height: 5'10 (though she's sometimes slightly taller due to the shoes she wears)
Weight: 133lbs (including wings)
Marital Status: She thinks she's single, and I have no goddamn clue.
Family: Keijah Everwind (husband, deceased), Aidan (son, deceased), Sukkubus (daughter, deceased)
Hobbies: N/A
Weapon of Choice: Hand-to-hand combat
Element: Though Rhia is not an elemental, she prefers to use fire/heat or electric magic over others.
Power(s): Inhuman strength, speed, agility and she can see very well in the dark, she is also extremely flexible and can bend her body and joints in ways most others cannot. She's able to shift from her (semi) human appearance to her demon appearance at will, though fully shifting does increase her power by almost three times, it causes her great amounts of pain (thus she rarely does it). She is completely immune to all diseases, whether it's the common cold or cancer. Her blood and saliva hold special properties, though she states they must enter directly into the bloodstream to have any effect, but refuses to tell anyone what it is exactly that happens. She has a sixth sense of sorts, enabling her to sense when another living being is near, whether she can see them or not, and her hearing is extremely sensitive (attacks based on high-pitched sounds can cause her severe pain and possibly damage her eardrums). She can teleport limited distances (she has to be able to see the spot), heal non-fatal wounds on herself and others, regenerate lost limbs (this can take up to six months, depending on the limb that was lost), and though not really a power, when she's angered past a certain point, she enters a 'raged' state, much like a berserker, and it takes a hell of alot to stop her or calm her down.
Distinguishing Features: Very large feathered wings; right one is white with a strip of black along the bottom and left one is black with a strip of white along the bottom (when fully spread, each wing gets a span of about 8-9 feet). Black tail with a spade shaped end, long (slightly floppy) pointed ears, and slender black horns on her head. She has four large fangs (two upper and two lower). A small tattoo on the back of her neck and also one on her abdomen, below her navel (hard to explain what they look like, think black "modern tribal" style and you'll get the basic idea). The tattoo on her neck is of a snake, appearing to be eating its own tail, and the tattoo on her lower abdomen is of a butterfly. Her ears are pierced all along the lower edge, up to the tip, totaling in fifteen piercings in each ear, though she rarely wears earrings in them all at once. Her navel is pierced, along with her right eyebrow, and her lower lip. Her lower lip is pierced three times, once on the right, once on the left and once in the middle. The spade shape on the end of her tail has two hoops on either side, totaling in four piercings on her tail. She wears gold hoops in all her piercings, save for her eyebrow which has a gold banana. She also has two scars across her face, their alignment making it obvious they were both dealt by a single blow. One starts above her left eye and goes down at a diagonal angle, crossing over the bridge of her nose and ending, making a small gap near her cheek bone before the second scar starts and continues down her right cheek, diagonally, until it reaches her jaw line.
Normal Attire: Basically anything black and slutty, though sometimes she'll mix in some white or red. She's almost always wearing gloves of some kind, a leather collar with either spikes on it or a silver cross charm, and a silver chain around her neck, rather noticeable because it's silver and not gold like the rest of her jewelry. Hanging on the chain is a simple yet elegant wedding ring, silver with gold accents, though normally the chain is tucked under her shirt out of sight (when she wears something that modest).
Likes: Fighting, killing, bloodshed, smoking, drinking, cruelly teasing, defending those she cares for.
Dislikes: Happy people, someone telling her what to do, bright colors, people who think they're smart, people who act superior, a** in general.
Favorite Color(s): Black, Red and Grey
Favorite Food(s): Meat, preferably raw
Personality: Callous, rude, dominant, commanding, stubborn, bitchy, haughty... all these things can describe Rhia, and yet you'd never be able to imagine her unless you've come face-to-face with her. Though under all that tough, outer badass she can be kind and caring. If you're able to stand her harsh exterior long enough to get to know her, you'll find she's extremely loyal and protective to someone she considers a friend and is there for them no matter what. She's hard pressed to learn to care about someone, but once she does it's without inhibition, and perhaps this give-it-your-all attitude has led to past experiences wounding her so deeply. She prefers to be alone, and if she doesn't want company she won't be shy about telling you so, nor will she hold back on her superiority complex if she doesn't like you. She seems either saddened or angry a lot of the time, though she tends to turn subjects around if they start to veer towards personal issues. She can be extremely nice and tolerant one minute, then rude and bitchy the next, and at times she can be a pretty big hypocrite.
History: If something comes up and a part of Rhia's past is relevant to the storyline, I will reveal it then in one form or another. As she's insanely old (though she looks damn good for her age xD), a LOT has happened to her during her lifetime and it would take way too long to point out all the important stuff here.

Small Note: Yes, Rhia doesn't have wings in the sketch, the artist didn't add them in yet. And the piercings in Rhia's tail (in the sketch) are not in the correct spots. Just so everyone gets an idea of where the piecings are supposed to be and what her wings look like, you can go to the following links. Just keep in mind her wings are very, very big.

Tail Piercings
Wings
"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways."
-- Buddha

Coming soon... I hope.
"Life, death and rebirth are inevitable."
-- Rig Veda

User Image
Aww... my cube is so cute!

User Image
I'm a sexy b***h.
"A guest has not to thank the host, but the host the guest."
-- Russian proverb

Ivynian (Lucius) - Never met

XiaoRen (Gianfar) - Never met

Chaeval (Byrne) - Never met

Draconayzia (Beryl) - Never met

Perri Indiya (Eamnonn) Never met

Moorgahaine (Spark & Reverie) - Never met

Eirnae (Melanctha) - Never met

Arrikinaez (T'lai) - Never met

Merci` (Kaelin) - Never met

Prolixity (Revei) -
Annoying kid, though he did have some good qualities. He was... interesting. Small, scrawny, it was fun to scare him.

Sosiqui (Illumin) - Never met

Johnathan (Khiviance) - Never met

Eftemie (Lisana) - Hasn't met

Trivii (Evadne) -
I like her, she's nice and I saved her life. She owes me.

Zero Dream (Echo) - Hasn't met

Maskedquearde (Panacea) - Hasn't met

Britain (Yschadeh) - Hasn't met

Ogre (Yu-Huang) - Hasn't met

Ithiltari (Tilion) - Hasn't met

-Gabriel- (Shenlei) - Hasn't met

Lady_Ourania (Kishara) - Hasn't met

Cimeara (Chalybis) - Hasn't met
"O Deities! May I never speak that which is against your dignity."
-- Sam Veda

Harmodius (Creator) - Hasn't met

Lucius (Universe) - Odd, it is hard to tell if what he says is what he really feels. I like him, but he confuses me sometimes, perhaps if I get to know him better...

Gianfar (Knowledge) - Hasn't met

Byrne (Rebirth/Phoenix) - Very funny, I like him. Had an encounter with a fridge from the pits of Hell with him and a few others, but we all survived. Barely.

Beryl (Wind) - The hatred and pain that burns in my reborn soul cannot be put into words... she is my enemy.

Eamnonn (Hunter) - He seems to not think himself superior, which makes it easy for me to relax in his company.

Spark & Reverie (Ingenuity/Creativity) - Hasn't met

Melanctha (Shadow) - Hasn't met

T'lai (Angst) - I saw him, but didn't get a chance to talk to him.

Kaelin (Water) - I care for him, and yet we both have been through much, and we have drifted from one another. I am no longer sure what will become of us... and it saddens me deeply.

Revei (Dream) - Love, hate, confusion, pain. You are a mystery to me, and yet you are also my kin. It seems not all things change, even after their death and resurrection.

Illumin (Light) - Hasn't met

Khiviance (Love) - Extremely interesting, this one. She's very outgoing, and I like her, we get along very well. I feel no need to hide myself when in her presence, strange...

Lisana (Laughter) - Hasn't met

Evadne (Mountain) - Hasn't met

Echo (Music) - Hasn't met

Panacea (Medicine) - Hasn't met

Yschadeh (Arcane) - Hasn't met

Yu-Huang (Futs Lung) - Hasn't met

Tilion (Lunar) - Hasn't met

Shenlei (Shen Lung) - Hasn't met

Kishara (Gaia) - Hasn't met

Chalybis (Forge) - Hasn't met
I lied, there is no monkey, are you going to tell on me now? ;o;
"You become responsible forever for what you have tamed."
-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
User Image
"Possession is nine-tenths of the law."
-- Origin unknown

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
This is Frank, my bunny. Sometimes he talks to me, only no one knows about it but me, because I don't listen to him unless we're alone. His carrot is black, but it's not old or moldy or icky. It's just black, and it's also sewn to his paws, so he can't let it go. His mouth is too small to eat the damn thing anyway.
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
-- Dr. Carl Sagan

At the moment, the only people who can post in here are the people who are involved with the Edelsteine story. If you don't have one or aren't a regular RPer at the shop, GET OUT OF HERE. Unless you want to read it, then okay, you can stay. For those of you who may post here, please keep it IC.

AND I MUST STRESS THIS PART SO VERY, VERY MUCH. Please, PLEASE turn off your sig when you post, it annoys me greatly and it only takes a simple click when you post.

And I've decided to put this RP in a world of its own, thus Morpheus has nothing to do with my other diaries and pets and stuff. I do that with alot of my journals actually. Besides, it would be really hard to try and fit Morpheus taking over Rhia's body into the Masquerade or Feien storylines... plus, yeah, she was pregnant everywhere else when Morphy took over, and I didn't really want to see how that would play out. >>;
"Every man has one deep, dark secret, and sometimes that secret is a stuffed animal in the back of his closet."
-- Origin unknown

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
"A man who does not take risks risks nothing, for you gain nothing when you risk nothing, so he is taking the greatest risk of all: risking not risking which risks gaining nothing by not risking; and that's risky."
-- Origin unknown

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
"The only thing lower than a snake is a snake that is being slithered over by another snake."
-- Origin unknown

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out