Key Types
Profiles
Accepted Profiles
Lists
__
_
Curse
Plot:
This is after the Second K.H. Keybladers from every world have joinded up and formed three major groups as well as several smaller groups. Organization XIII has been reformed as well as the Dark Hollows, which was formed out of a powerful group of Heartless. The war is about to begin. The fate of the worlds is yours.
Rules:
1- Standard rules. No god-moding, cybering, ect.
2- Keep the RP PG-16. You can curse, just limit it.
3- Romance is allowed for now, but if I see it get out of hand, I'll remove it.
4- If have to cyber, take it to PMs. We don't need to see it.
5- PM all Profiles! If you post them here, I will delete them!
6- Title the PM for the profile " KH3 Ver. 2 ".
7- I'll make more rules as I see fit.
Worlds:
|
Original Worlds:

Destiny Island
Traverse Town
Twilight Town
Halloween Town
The Pride Lands
Space Paranoids
Atlantica
The World That Never Was
Land of Dragons
Beast's Castle
Disney Castle
Port Royal
Agrabah
________
|
Created Worlds:

Orbion City - A futuristic city on the brink of war between the Sky Pirate Gangs and the Earth Military.
Musica Town - The town centers it's self intirely around music and sound. Their grand master peice is a machine that has the power to dstroy any and all sound made at the moment of execution.

(( More will be added later. ))
Keyblades Types:

Original:
Standard Keys- They look like real keys.
Elemental Keys- They base their forms and power on the elements: water, fire, wind, earth, darkness, light, time, and space.
Personality Keys- They take a form most like their owner's mind set.

New:
Jugdement Keys- They change their forms to match the fate of the user.
Musical Keys- They take the form of an instrument matching the owner's heart.
Soul Keys- Keys that change with the decisions that the master makes.

(( I will dictate the name and shape of the keyblades based on what I see. ))
Profiles:

Gaiaonline:
Ch. Name:
Homeworld:
Group: (( Kingdoms' Hearts, Chess Pieces, Key Pirates, Org. XIII, Dark Hollows, [Original] ))
Keyblade Type:
Appearence:
Short Bio:
Other: (( Can be anything within reason. ))
Accepted Profiles:

Males:

Gaiaonline: PirateEzekiel
Ch. Name: Ezekiel L. Metto
Homeworld: Orbion City
Group: Key Pirates
Keyblade Type: Musical Key
Keyblade: Musica Guitar
|_________> A guitar shaped keyblade that can extend itself
to reach from 30 to 45 feet.
Appearence: Ezekiel
Short Bio: He's a rouge pirate who has been deemed the highest bounty for his capture. He and his crew, the Key Pirates, have terrorized the Earth Military of Obrion City for 5 years after he escaped from their research facility.
Other: Has a cat named Neyo that sit on his shoulder.

Gaiaonline: Hiro_Kujai17
Ch. Name: Chris O.(Oliver) Logan
Homeworld: Destiny Islands
Group: Kingdoms' Hearts
Keyblade Type: Jugdement Keyblade
Keyblade: Salvation
|_____________> A white key with a gold handle. The
blade is shaped like two hands that
extend 20 times as long and can be
swung like a whip.
Appearence: http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/izzygirlvilella/animeguy.jpg
Short Bio: Chris is a kind and brave boy, who has lived on Destiny Islands for all of his life. He joined the Kingdoms' Hearts group to help preserve the other Worlds and poeple in the galaxy for that is what is always does; helps others.
Other: He always thinks of others before himself and he usually gets in over his head because of that fact; so he has a few bandages on every once in a while.

Gaiaonline: Sabastian Blackthorn
Ch. Name: Raziel Klaue
Homeworld: The World That Never Was
Group: Org. XIII
Keyblade Type: Jugdement Key
Appearence: Raziel
Short Bio: Raziel is a new member of organization thirteen. Personally he hates the organization. but he cannot help that. really he left on his own to find a way of becoming whole again. other members of the organization are angry at him and some are not. either way Raziel will stop at nothing to become whole. even if it means destroying the worlds in the process. other members of the organization follow him just so they can take some of the glory for what he does. He is a rogue member of the organization though the other members still consider him one of them because he does his part in helping htem. even if he has no intention to
Other: he always has two heartless following him around and seemingly do what he wants them two. the reason being is that heartless listen to people who have power. and because he has power these two heartless always manage to find their way to him. but only these two

Gaiaonline: Tatsu_Kinomiya
Ch. Name: Doujinshi Musashi
Homeworld: Destiny Island
Group: Kingdoms' Hearts
Keyblade Type: Elemental Key [Fire]
Appearence: Doujinshi
Short Bio: Doujinshi is a somewhat reincarnation of the legendary Sora of Destiny Island. Due to this fact, Doujinshi is is an upbeat and cheerful teenager and though he may seem simple-minded and naïve at times, he possesses an unwavering heart and his strong sense of justice is extraordinary. At times, he is impulsive and quick to anger, but he is always sincere about what he says and does. It is pretty cool that he comes from the same location as his past life. Doujinshi has traveled to the Sea of Darkness where most of the Shadow Heartless are located. He has also seen the Darkside Heartless before the so called "Dream" was over. Doujinshi is given the Hi-Yokai Keyblade as fate since his past life had it himself. He has almost every last feature that Sora once did back when he was both fourteen and sixteen. Doujinshi is the first Keyblade Master of his generation.
Other: N/A

Females:

Gaiaonline: Kinotama Fireheart
Ch. Name: Aster L. Delphine
Homeworld: Musica Town
Group: Chess Pieces
Keyblade Type: Judgement Key
Keyblade: Justice
|__________> A key shaped like a gavel. Hitting something
with it causes a shockwave.
Appearance: Aster is an odd young woman. She stands roughly at 5'10" and wears her blond hair half way down to her shoulders, some held back by goggles on her forehead. Her skin is just the right tone and her eyes are a striking, nearly neon green color. Most often, she can be seen wearing a black sleeveless shirt, baggy pants, and equally black shoes with gray soles. Over her shirt, she wears another that goes down to her mid torso and is black with very intricate gray patterns. Her hands are protected by fingerless gloves.
Short Bio: Though one may not immediately take it from her appearance, Aster lived a good life for a long time in her home world. She was one of the gifted, her fingers capable of creating musical masterpieces with a piano. Her family, being extremely impressed, raised her to be honest and steady when she had to be. Since her youth, she has been capable and intuitive, making her a typical good person.
Other: N/A
OPEN!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30825327&page=1]
[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/Kinoz_F/Other/KHGKW_Banner1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/Kinoz_F/Other/KHGKW_Banner2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/Kinoz_F/Other/KHGKW_Banner3.jpg[/IMG][/url]
(( Everyone can start posting now. ))

Loiterer

[[This will be my only post for the night.]]

Aster gave a gentle sigh. She was sitting in a large room completely devoid of people not including herself. In front of her, a piano stood and her hands gracefully jumped over the keys, though they made no sound. In her head, she could hear the music playing and something growing in the air around her. What was it? Heartless? Nobodies? Those creatures hardly appeared anymore. When they had, however, she remembered that fighting them off had not been difficult. At least not with the combined forces of Musica Town. No, this seemed a little bit different. After a few moments of thought, she sighed again and shook her head. It was probably nothing. Slowly, carefully, she began to play audibly.
Ezekiel sat in his chamber, awake, in the middle of the night. He had just woken up from a terrible dream. In it, he saw himself and four other keybladers fighting on a rigde. Ezekiel wiped the sweat from his fore head and looked down at neyo, he said," It's starting."
(( Well, i guess this will continue tomorrow. ))
{{My only post for the night as well.}}

Chris was laying down at the beach on Destiny Islands; feeling the warm ocean breeeze gentle blow by him, the sound of the water quietly spalshing up against the shore, and the beautiful dawn that came up before him. He knew today was going to be a bad day, for the islands were not this quiet in a long time. Chris then got to his feet and looked at the approaching dawn with a calm face, "...Today will be a busy one."
Ezekiel walked out of his chamber to the deck of his airship. He climbed to the top fo one of the sail, sat down facing the moon, and began to think. ' So the time has finally come... We need to in crease our forces.'
Chris went back to his house to gather up his supplies; he made sure he was stocked up on enough Potions and Ethers to last him for the next few days, he would need them. Chris only wished that there were more of his group on Destiny Islands, that make things a lot easier. 'Then things wouldn't be as much fun as well.'

{{Are questions allowed in OOC in the RP?}}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces