Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

<3

1 100.0% [ 95 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alright kiddies, here's the deal.

I think I might make a DLS guild.

Easier moderation, and less complaining.

Any thoughts, ideas, opinions?

I'd like to limit this to responding to me only, so I made read everyone's opinion without wasting everyone's time.

Basically, no chatting.

Werewolf

I think a guild is a really good idea.
Itll be easier to manage, and you could set up a thread for just the secrets, as well as one for chatting or comments.
Theyd both be easily accessible which might stop spam in the DLS thread itself.

Invisible Ladykiller

Sounds cool.
I think it's a great idea 3nodding

High-functioning Lunatic

Alright.

I could be that it's easier Moderation, but can people find just as easy?

Here's what I'd see if there was such a guild:

As I've mentioned before with you, Des. I think there should be different sections for different areas of help.
Kinda like~

>General bitching.
>Special needs.
>Suicide (maybe not)
>BLAH BLH BLAHLVHA:HSLKBJD

Yweah. Ye get de point.

ALSO. Maybe to get more I dunno... Erm.. s**t. I lost my train of thought. umm

PARTICIPATION!!
THERE YOU GO.
We should have contests of some sort, seeing as it's a guild.

I'll be up to it no matter what the cost.
If need be, I'll do it.
If not, so be it.
Isn't there a guild similar to DLS already in existence?
I think making it into a guild is a great idea.
No spam, no rule breaking (hopefully) and we can all talk to each other much easier.
It's more private, too.
So if anyone is worried about their friends searching up their posts,
they won't show up.
Moderation would be easier, too.
Who knew?
Not me.

---
il mio segreto è:

Thoughts:
---> I think this would be spectacular. We could keep out the riff-raft, and allow the right people in, and what-not. Indeed it would be easier moderation, and everything would have categories [I'm assuming.] It seems like it would be a lot easier to sort things, and just overall be more successful as a guild.
But, would we have a link to the guild in the thread, or would it be like..private invitations? See ideas, below.
Ideas:
---> If a guild is made, I think it'd also be good to still have the thread, for the people who aren't in the guild and need to let out their secrets.
It'd also be awesome to have a guild, because then we wouldn't have to have like...separate threads[the hangout, the regular thread, and suggestion/opinion threads-like this one.] all over the place. They'd all be in one place, and easier to locate.
Opinions:
---> I know my opinion may not count as much as other peoples' might, but, I fully support this idea. I think a guild would be perfect.
I also think that if we had a guild, there wouldn't need to be remakes/copy threads of DLS, thus promoting more DLS and less...non-DLS.

Blah.
My opinions come out terribly.

I vote yes on the matter of opening a guild.
:]
Oh!
Shouldn't we have an entry fee, to sort the rift-raft even better?

D:
I dunno. >>
---

Rigoletto est mon nom.
Meu pentru is numai tu.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Nicole.x

Thanks for the ideas, kiddies.

>>>
((Just stick it out. I know it's long. lol))
I'm still so unsure about this question.
For the longest time, I was like, "Yes, guild. Right now! Here's the gold!"
But now..I'm like..eh, maybe not.
I honestly don't know.

Will everyone be welcome there?
New people and old people and everyone else inbetween?
Or will people vote on you and if they don't know you, if you aren't in their clique, you can't join?
Will it turn into a no newbies zone or will we welcome totally new members?
Will the thread stay in place even though we have a guild?
Same for the hangout, and will there be a separate guild hangout or subforum for chatting?
Will a new account be made to moderate the guild or still it stay under 2.0?
Who will have the final so-so in members joining?

Basically, I'm up for letting almost anyone join depending on what they put in their reason. I'm thinking it wouldn't be a public guild, so they'd have to apply. What they'd put, totally up to you, Dezzie. As much as I would like every potential guild member to go through you, I realize that may not be the best option. I'm just against having an open poll in the guild for members to vote on which person is allowed in. That feels very snobbish to me, secret clubhouse-like.
But if we just went with the "regulars," who would decide who those people are? You and I might have two totally different opinions on what counts as a regular and who is one. Same with anybody. There is never a definite list because new people are added nearly everyday.

I know it's very uncharacteristic of me, but after typing all of this, I say yes to the guild but only if it allows totally new members and only if there is no open poll or voting system. I don't know who should have the final say-so, but I'd prefer it to be you. If that's impossible, then the whole team of mods (or at least a majority) says yes.

As far as dividing the guild into subforums and whatnot, I'd say let's just get a guild first and then worry about that stuff later. Except the hangout, because people need to chat sometimes (or a lot..)

Sorry my reply is so long. I've just had a lot of time to think about this one. >.<

ily
<<<
I know everyone's phsyched, but I agree more-so with Only And Then Some.

I mean-what would be the means of joining?

"Yes...I have a seceret....now here's some gold..."

And yes, it is EASIER to control bickers and rule-breaking, but it os STILL going to happen...:/

And whatever 'clique'ness has become isn't just going to drop dead.

I mean, I may not be one to talk, considering I don't have an alternate plan...but I was just thinking...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff