Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zaku vrs Haku

Zaku 0.37037037037037 37.0% [ 10 ]
Haku 0.62962962962963 63.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 48 49 50 > >>

User Image
Story: This Story takes place several decades after the Naruto timeskip. Naruto is Hokagae and married to Hinata. Oruchimaru is thought to be dead and Sasuke has killed Kabuto and became his official succesor and periodically trys to bring defeat apon the leaf Village. Sakura is the head medic and some still, she still waits for Sasuke to see the light. Kakashi Hatake, sadly has became a M.I.A after he attempted a raid with Gai and Saritobi Sensei against his former student Sasuke. Gaara has became the Kazekage and Temari and Shikamaru lives in simple bliss. Konohamaru has became Naruto's official Unoffical apprentice. Iruka has made it to ANBU status, with some help of the new Hokagae. Jirayaia is now a Noble thanks to his new sets of books and is now, surprisingly, the richest man in Konoha. Rock Lee fully recovered from his wounds and opened up his own Dojo, in honor of his Sensei. Neji, since Hinata abandoned the Hyuuga clan, is now the clan head of the Hyuugas. Things have been simple for a time, but this generation, was rumored to be one of the most chaotic one the Leaf village has ever seen.....
Rules:
1. I, KyonKun12, and Deadly_Ai reserve the power to boot out any one from this rp I choose to.
2. Unless given permission, no god modding.
3. all must indicate OOC ((Out of Character)) chat by the use of one of the following; (( )), :: ::, [ ], and/or { }.
4. Post a Ninja Emotion, like this ninja in your profile so I've seen that you ATLEAST skimmed through the rules.
5. Post your profile if you want to start off with the rest of us as Genins, if you want to be a main character or a higher rank, pm me.
6. DO NOT USE CHAT SPEAK!
7. Have fun!
Characters:
Name: Hatake Suuko (nicknames- Kawaii or Mabui)
Jutsu types: All of Kakashi's Jutsus
Inner Decapitation Skill (Doton Shinjuu Zanshuu no Jutsu), Pain of a Thousand Years (Sennen Goroshi), Sharingan (Sharingan), Body freeze skill (Kanashibari no jutsu), Evil Sealing Method (Fuuja Houin), Lightning Edge (Raikiri (Chidori)), Shadow clones (Kage bunshin no jutsu), Tracking Fang Skill (Doton Tsuiga no Jutsu), Water clone (Mizu bunshin no jutsu), Water Element; Explosion Skill (Suiton Daibakufu no Jutsu), Water Element; Water Dragon Blast (Suiton Suiryuudan no Jutsu), Summoning Technique (Kyuichose No Jutsu)
Bio: Suuko was born in secret. No one knew about her untill she was suddenly a genin. Kakashi taught her, himself. Everything he knew, she knew. Shes very smart, and knows how to use the Sharingan, though its only one eye. As well as Kakashi she has an inhanced sense of smell, and is quite fast. As a genin she got the reputation on being the clumsy busty cute girl, often called Mabui or Kawaii, which mean cute or pretty.
Weapons: Shuriken, Kunai, exploding notes, handle-less kunai, Makabishi, Double-Bladed Kunai, and though strange and defenetly does not go after what people know about her, she also uses the Fuuma Shuriken.
Personality: Friendly, high-spirited, clumsy, though known to be a very powerful ninja at her age.
Summonings (If any): Ninja dogs
Appearence: Suuko

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Issac Belmont
Jutsu: Genjutsu, Blood line, & Summoning
bio: Issac is the hier to the throne of the Belmont family whose blood line can create advance genjutsu moves that actually can cause damage, alter genjutsus of others, and allows him to see thru rival genjutsus ((I.e clones)) if trained properly. He tend use his blood line trait for pranks more then an offensive purpose. He is 13 and can summon his personal guardian Magus, who leeches the foes health and applies it to Issac's for a cost.
weapons: Family whip, kunais, Shruikens, Gauntlets, and exploding tags
Personality: Flirtatious, cocky, arrogant, hard on the outside but a REAL softy and sweat heart on the inside.
Summonings: Janus
Appearence: Icy blue eyes, white dyed hair, black cloak wiht family crest on back.
Name: Satou Kichi
Jutsus: Taijutstu, Ninjutsu and summoning
Rank((Pm me if anything above genin)): Genin
Bio: his family entered a pact with a Raven and in return for a share of their blood, they gain the blood of a raven, (making them part raven if your not following me...) is mother is dead and his older brother died on a mission for the village, all he has left is his dad
Weapons: bombs, Kunai, Shuriken (the bombs he uses aren't like nukes or anything like that, they're more like flashbombs, but could still badly burn someone)
Personality: kind, calm tempered and athletic, gets curious and always wants something to happen, he has a lust for adventure
Summonings (If any): ravens
Appearence: (the siggy's link)

Name: Uchiha Kaisuke
Jutsu type: all
Rank((Pm me if anything above genin)): genin
Bio: son of sasuke but was abandoned by him kaisuke has no memory of his mother he was found by a konaha ninja and was taken to the village
and has lived there since hes now trying to get as much information of his father as he can
Weapons: windmill shuriken kunai' shurikens and exploding tags and katana but onlys brings with on missions
Personality: loyal quiet some times calm some times gets angry quickly
feels like he has alot to proove cares about other but will never admit it
Summonings (If any): non so far
Appearence: sorry my pc being funny my appearence avatar

Name: Fox
Jutsu type: wide spread mix fire and shadow jutsus, taijutsu, blood
Bio: The last of his clan, the only one left with his blood trait allowing him to regenerate cells instantly at a major cost of chakra. He was left to fend for himself for a while before becoming a ninja. He usually keeps to himself but if he is the one approached he is nice and polite to them. When made angry though he goes into a blood rage attacking anything within reach
Weapons: Kunia, Sruiken, Hanzo sword
Personality: Quiet, kind, very loyal to his friends
Summonings (If any): tigers
Appearence: Fox
name-kishi of the mist (kishi for short) ninja

jutsu type-water jutsu

rank-genin

bio-a student from the water villian always wanted to be just like his hero zabuza

weapons-big sword and knives

personality-shy unforgiving

summonings-water dragon nujutsu

appearence: Kishi
How to Join:
Name:
Jutsu type:
Rank((Pm me if anything above genin)):
Bio:
Weapons:
Personality:
Summonings (If any):
Appearence:

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Name: Satou Kichi
Jutsus: Taijutstu, Ninjutsu and summoning
Rank((Pm me if anything above genin)): Genin
Bio: his family entered a pact with a Raven and in return for a share of their blood, they gain the blood of a raven, (making them part raven if your not following me...) is mother is dead and his older brother died on a mission for the village, all he has left is his dad
Weapons: bombs, Kunai, Shuriken (the bombs he uses aren't like nukes or anything like that, they're more like flashbombs, but could still badly burn someone)
Personality: kind, calm tempered and athletic, gets curious and always wants something to happen, he has a lust for adventure
Summonings (If any): ravens
Appearence: (teh siggy's link) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/endragh/different character pics/AnimeBoy7.jpg
ninja
(( Accepted))
Issac was sitting down on the wall of his old ninja academy, he was polishing his head band and flashing his old teachers it. No one thought he would ever pass since he was usually late to class or didn't show up. He then checked his stash of gear and got up and began to head out to the restauruant. Everybody seemed to be heading towards that direction as every one began to form around two people fighting. Issac was able to nimbly make his way towards the center to watch the two fight. One was obviously an ANBU while the other only seemed to be a Jounin.

ninja Name: Hatake Suuko (nicknames- Kawaii or Mabui)
Inner Decapitation Skill (Doton Shinjuu Zanshuu no Jutsu), Pain of a Thousand Years (Sennen Goroshi), Sharingan (Sharingan), Body freeze skill (Kanashibari no jutsu), Evil Sealing Method (Fuuja Houin), Lightning Edge (Raikiri (Chidori)), Shadow clones (Kage bunshin no jutsu), Tracking Fang Skill (Doton Tsuiga no Jutsu), Water clone (Mizu bunshin no jutsu), Water Element; Explosion Skill (Suiton Daibakufu no Jutsu), Water Element; Water Dragon Blast (Suiton Suiryuudan no Jutsu), Summoning Technique (Kyuichose No Jutsu)
Bio: Suuko was born in secret. No one knew about her untill she was suddenly a genin. Kakashi taught her, himself. Everything he knew, she knew. Shes very smart, and knows how to use the Sharingan, though its only one eye. As well as Kakashi she has an inhanced sense of smell, and is quite fast. As a genin she got the reputation on being the clumsy busty cute girl, often called Mabui or Kawaii, which mean cute or pretty.
Weapons: Shuriken, Kunai, exploding notes, handle-less kunai, Makabishi, Double-Bladed Kunai, and though strange and defenetly does not go after what people know about her, she also uses the Fuuma Shuriken.
Personality: Friendly, high-spirited, clumsy, though known to be a very powerful ninja at her age.
Appearence:
User Image
Deadly_Ai
Name: Hatake Suuko (nicknames- Kawaii or Mabui)
Appearence:
User Image

((accepted, only if you promise not tomake Ninja dogs hump MED=))
Name: sin
Jutsu type: he can control darkness and shadow
Rank((Pm me if anything above genin)): genin
Bio: sin killed his parents since they called him a mistake and the soul of darkness in him activated when he was punching and killed his family some say he went mad that day
Weapons: a scythe
Personality: shy cold hateful sadistic lonely
Summonings sad If any): a dark beast
Appearence :User Image
rikudeathevil
Name: sin
Jutsu type: he can control darkness and shadow
Rank((Pm me if anything above genin)): jounin
Bio: sin killed his parents since they called him a mistake and the soul of darkness in him activated when he was punching and killed his family some say he went mad that day
Weapons: a scythe
Personality: shy cold hateful sadistic lonely
Summonings sad If any): a dark beast
Appearence :User Image

((Yea, you want ot be Jounin, but your a crazy ********, that won't work out dude, change it up a bit or downgrade to genin.))
((I cant make that promise, dear. lol))

Curious, Suuko had found her way towards the crowd, her headband was around her waist at the moment, and she curiously peared at the fight that was going on. She wanted to break it up, but like she should tangle with a Jounin and a Anbu? She was tall for her age. Reaching 5' 5'' when only 14 years old.

She brushed off some dirt that was on her from training earlier. I knew I smelled Anbu She seemed to giggle for no reason.
Deadly_Ai
((I cant make that promise, dear. lol))

Curious, Suuko had found her way towards the crowd, her headband was around her waist at the moment, and she curiously peared at the fight that was going on. She wanted to break it up, but like she should tangle with a Jounin and a Anbu? She was tall for her age. Reaching 5' 5'' when only 14 years old.

She brushed off some dirt that was on her from training earlier. I knew I smelled Anbu She seemed to giggle for no reason.

'wow you must be sadistic!" Issac said in shock as she giggled when the jounin was hit by a fierce slash of a katana on his ribs. Hmmm, this looks like my competetion.... Issac found himself smirking as the ANBU let out a fierce shriek as the blade parted his skin.
(OOOOOH MAKE HIM UNRANKED LIKE ITACHI I GUEES
rikudeathevil
(OOOOOH MAKE HIM UNRANKED LIKE ITACHI I GUEES))

((Sorry, but I have the role of "Villan" reserved already ^^ So either alter your pro or i could do it for you if you want.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff