Welcome to Gaia! ::

Signbabe's Wife

Angelic Sex Symbol

16,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Padawan Yoda's Green Dragonfly Sanctuary!

User Image

Sadly, it has come to my attention that all over Gaia there is rampant evil present conspiring to ensnare all of the freespirited Blue, Red and Green Dragonflies of the realm and ruthlessly murder them for the brilliantly colorful inks that they provide.

This attrocity must come to an end as the technology currently exists which would allow Gaian inkmakers to produce equally as stunning inks in a more environmentally responsible fashion.

That is why I am proud to announce the opening of my Dragonfly Sanctuary. For far too long the poor little creatures have been ripped from their verdant forest and pastureland homes around Gaia and ruthlessly crushed beneath the inkmakers press simply because they are blue, red or green. Such a thing as this blatant racism, well... colorism if you will, is cruel, appalling and socially unexceptable and so I decided to take a stand and save all of them that I can.

If only someone had cared enough back when this was happening to the long since extinct Azul Suedewinged Beetles that used to fly around the towns. My grandmother used to tell me tales of those beautiful beetles and it makes me sad that, by the time I was born, they had all met their demise at the hands of maniacal ink and jewelery makers alike. *sigh*

Please do your part to stop the barbarism. Ensure that there are plenty of Dragonflies left in the Gaiaverse for not just your children and their children but for your posterity for millennia to come.....Donate your dragonflies to the sanctuary today!

Signbabe's Wife

Angelic Sex Symbol

16,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
biggrin We Currently Are Sheltering 1521 Dragonflies. biggrin

User Image Red Dragonflies: 436

User Image Blue Dragonflies: 351

User Image Green Dragonflies:734

User Image

Signbabe's Wife

Angelic Sex Symbol

16,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Friends of Padawan Yoda's Green Dragonfly Sanctuary

User Image

The below listed citizens of Gaia are actively doing their part to preserve our dragonfly heritage one brave rescue at a time. Won't you join their ranks? Rescue some dragonflies today and donate them to the sanctuary. You'll be glad you did!

Annamischeviousbear

IsabelleRose

EgweneWIGU

ShastaKitty

CosmeticsByJenni

Friday13_gothmom

Signbabe's Wife

Angelic Sex Symbol

16,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
evil redface WALL OF SHAME redface evil

THESE UNSCRUPULOUS GAIAN MERCHANTS ARE SELLING LARGE GROUPS OF POOR DEFENSELESS DRAGONFLIES TO THEIR DOOM FOR EXTRAVAGANT PRICES!!

User Image

We encourage all good Gaians to liberate these downtrodden and exploited dragonflies with all haste and release them to the sanctuary where they can roam free and enjoy lives of abundance and leisure!

awesomevampire (x33) Red Dragonfly

LoveKitty13 (x52) Green Dragonfly

LordIlPalazzo666 (x65) Green Dragonfly

steady eddy (x82) Blue Dragonfly

Fushigi na Usagi (x183) Blue Dragonfly, (x584) Red Dragonfly

Omahana (x200) Red Dragonfly, (x400) Blue Dragonfly

UPDATED WEEKLY....CHECK BACK OFTEN!

Signbabe's Wife

Angelic Sex Symbol

16,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Click Below To View Our Promotional Slideshow!

User Image

Signbabe's Wife

Angelic Sex Symbol

16,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Please Help Spread The Word About The Dragonfly Sanctuary.

Randomly post this banner in the comments of your friends, add it to your profiles, post it in your journals or wear it in your siggy. It doesn't matter what you do with it as long as it saves the life of one poor, defenseless and cruelly exploited dragonfly. Thank You!

User Image

Help Me Save The Dragonflies From The Evil Clutches of Inkmakers!

[center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=27668485#1215436677][img]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w284/PadawanYoda/banner.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

[center][color=green]Help Me Save The Dragonflies From The Evil Clutches of Inkmakers![/color][/center]

Please Take A Moment To Visit Yoda's Chick Magnet!

User Image

Just Because Chicks Need A Place Of Their Own

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas