Total Votes:[ 6 ]

[.xX.Riku.Xx.]'s Princess

1,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tsukimono No Tenshi

Prologue:

Long ago the world was inhabited by two kinds of living creatures. The first one was called “Humans.” Humans are living beings who were simple but they’re some who were consumed with darkness. They wanted power and control of the universe. Their hearts are full of dark secrets that will eventually corrupt the whole planet. Beside from the humans there were peaceful creatures called “Winged Beings.” Winged beings were full of light and bliss. They were similar looking to those humans except they have wings. Both are balanced, light and dark. With each coming day their powers grew. One person from each clan is gifted with powers of wonder. The humans were gifted with the powers of the sun while the winged beings were given the power of the moon. They were considered the golden ones and are highly respected.

Both Sun and Moon are very important that if one of them gets killed or dies the sun and moon will cease to exist. The only way to prevent that from happening is if they perform the act of passing of power or if a child was about to be born. The passing of power is a term which the golden ones used to pass down their powers to another before they die of old age or get killed. With this the sun and moon will exist to balance the universe.

Each one is also given a special abilities and weapons for fighting purposes. The Golden Sun has the ability of controlling the Sun (duh!!) while the Golden Moon has the ability of controlling the Moon. The Sun is given the Sword of Shitsunen and the Moon with the Bow and Arrow of Gyoukou. These weapons were gifts from the gods of heaven and hell. The Sword of Shitsunen can slice through anything, emitting black flames when slashed. Being sliced by this sword would result in a painful death. Other functions are its ability to transform into a wider range weapon. As a gun the user will be able to shoot down far away enemies, which is why it is also called “Gunblade.” The Arrow of Gyoukou can pierce through anything at a long distance. It is enhanced with moonbeams that can purify any tainted article and has the ability to create shields to protect and deflect back the attackers attack. It is often referred as the “Sacred Arrow.”
In addition to their weapons each decedents of the sun and moon have a birthmark past on each persons back. It is the shape of half a wing encrypted on their back. The sun is red and at the right side while the moon is black and on the left side.

Although the two clans were both given unique powers they were always in dispute. It was either the one thinks theirs was better than the other. This was a big problem for both elements must work together (like ying and yang). They separated the land where east are inhabited by the humans and the west region by the winged beings. But paths from opposite sides must cross sometime like two worlds colliding. And it was this time that it has been fulfilled.

Chapter 1: Rebirth

Deep inside both temples of sun and moon, two new born a girl and a boy were passed with powers. They were the new golden ones. Hikari Satou, the heir to the moon god was born. With hair as dark as the night she was blessed with beauty and charm. Ryuu Kiru, heir to the sun god was the other newborn. His hair was as bright and golden as the sun itself. He has outstanding strength and courage. Both were healthy and blessed from the gods.

Although the wars of humans over winged beings continued, both children were completely clueless. At the age of 6 they were curious about their surroundings. They have never met each others clan except from stories told by their elders. All seemed well until both of them went far off the forest that separates the two worlds.

Hikari attracted by bright colors followed a butterfly, not knowing that she was going beyond the boundaries. Ryuu on the other hand was bored of his temple duties and decided to explore the same forest. Walking past by he stopped at the sight of the same butterfly resting on a flower while cherry blossoms were falling. At the same time Hikari and Ryuu reached for the flower. Both shocked, they fell backward.

“AHHHH!!!!!!!!”

Hikari: “ Wh…Who are you..?
Are you some kind of pervert..?”

Ryuu: “What!!!
I’m just a kid ..plus I think girls are gross!!”

Hikari: “ Hey how rude!!
What are you doing here anyway?”

Ryuu: “Hu..Huh! mind your own business!!”

*Ryuu’s thoughts*: “I can’t tell her that I stopped to follow a butterfly that’s too
embarrassing. I got to be more manly!!!!”

Hikari: “Your so mean.. *sob*”

Ryuu: “Huh…What !! look I’m sorry……ummmm” looking around

Ryuu picked up the flower the butterfly was laying on and gave it to the sobbing Hikari.

Hikari: “Thank you,” and gave Ryuu a kiss on the cheek.(cute…ne..?)

Surprised Ryuu turned all red and flustered. He could barely move let alone speak.
(he was really shocked it was his first kiss)

Hikari: “Hee…So what’s your name, mines Hikari Satou.”

Ryuu: “ …….Ryu Kiru.” Still red ( ahhh he managed to speak )

Hikari: “Hmm….. Ri-kun!!”

Ryuu: “What!! Don’t call me that!!”

Hikari: “Ehh..? Why not its kawaii!!!”

Ryuu: “Fine but only you can call me that” Blushing.

Hikari: “Okay” and smiled.

Ryuu: “So where are you from anyway I don’t see you around the village..?”

Hikari: “Oh I’m from the west,”

Ryuu: “Woah are you serious!!! You’re a winged being!!”

Hikari: “Well aren’t you ..?”

Ryuu: “Nope…I’m a human.” Proudly

Hikari: “Sugoi!! (cool) I never saw a human before!”

Ryuu: “Same here with you but aren’t you suppose to have wings or something..?”

Hikari: “Well yeah but we can also hide it. You don’t expect us to have it all the time!! I
mean how can we dress or sleep?!”

Ryuu: “Heh.. I guess …so what are you doing here..?”

Hikari: “I was exploring. It gets really boring over their in the temple…….

Ryuu: “You live on the temple ?? me too but that must mean….Holy s*** you have it
too..?” (ohh he said a bad word …naughty boy)

Hikari: “Ohh you mean the gift yes so you have the sun..?”

Ryuu: “Yeah and you have the moon….”

Hikari: “Wow we have something in common ….”

Ryuu: “Yeah ..Hey!! I know from now on lets meet each other here and then we can play
together.”

From then on Hikari and Ryuu met each other in the forest near the big Sakura tree. No one new of their meeting but, some things always leeks out. They were careful not to be spotted for fear of them getting separated. Now 21, Hikari and Ryuu’s feelings have kept maturing until they both realized that they love each other. One beautiful spring day, when the Sakura’s were in bloom Ryuu finally confessed his love to Hikari……..

Ryuu: “Hey Hikari….”

Hikari: “Hmmm…. Yeah..?”

Ryuu: “Can I kiss you…?” blushing

Hikari: “Wh…What??!! Why..?” Surprised but although happy.

Ryuu: “Because I love you,” totally blushing bright red.

Hikari: “Ummm are you sure…” blushing

Ryuu: “Yes ..positive”

Hikari: “But what if you’ll regret it..?”

Ryuu: “I won’t….. I know what I want..”

Hikari: “What do you want…?” turning her back on him

Ryuu embraced Hikari by the back

Ryuu: “I want you …..only you and no one else can make me happy..”

Hikari: “But what if somebody sees us..?”

Ryuu: “Don’t worry no one will see us…”

Hikari: “How can you……”

Before Hikari can finish her sentence Ryuu placed his finger on Hikari’s lips.

Ryuu: “I can’t wait any longer…”

Ryuu released himself from Hikari and seized her against his waist. He gently touches her cheek. Moving closer to her lips, he whispered and incantation
“Shinsei” (Rebirth), then kissed her. Hikari’s lips were soft and plum coveted by her beauty. Bright lights shined and emerged from Ryuu’s body. It circled and whirled up above them emitting flames as if the spirits of fire erupted out. Then it went through Hikari’s body. It suddenly just stopped when they stopped kissing.

Hikari: “What was that?!” surprised.

Ryuu: “Its nothing” Barely breathing.

Hikari: “Hey are you okay?! Did I do something wrong?” worriedly.

Ryuu: “…Heh…N..No I’m just out of shape …..”

Hikari: “Well you have been slacking off…
You should take better care of yourself ….Okay..?”

Ryuu: “ Yeah…..”

Many days have passed after the kiss and Hikari and Ryuu’s relationship became more passionate. Hikari was as usual waiting for Ryuu but he didn’t come. Hikari got really worried that he didn’t show up.

*Hikari’s thoughts*: “Where is Ryuu he’s never been late before. Something weird must be going on. He’s been acting strange lately, always tired or worn out. *Gasp*…What if he… no he can’t ..but.. what if ….OMG!!! (I think you know what I’m talking about ^.< wink I knew we were taking it too fast…… Ugh I’ll confront him tomorrow its getting late.

So Hikari went back home still grieving about Ryuu’s whereabouts. Its been hard lately for Hikari that she couldn’t tell anyone about Ryuu. While taking a bath, her caretaker Setsuna notice something about Hikari’s Birthmark.

Setsuna: “Hikari-Sama there’s something different with your mark!!” alarmed

Hikari: “Ehh..? What are you talking about..?”

Setsuna: “Its not half any more there’s two wings!!”

Hikari: “Huh.?!”

Hikari quickly got up and look upon the mirror. There Hikari saw what Setsuna was talking about. There in her back is two wings encoded by the symbol of the sun and moon, Black with red tips. Tears filled her eyes, she knew why that weird light occurred and the fact that Ryuu’s health have been depleting.

Setsuna: “What’s the meaning of this!!? Hikari-sama why are you crying..?”

Hikari: “He did it for me……for me…but Why??!!”
Suddenly Yukito the Hikari’s half cousin just zipped right in with out knocking.

Hikari: “KYAAAA!!!!! You Pervert!!!” picked up a bucket and threw it right into
Yukito’s face.

Yukito: “Holy……Gomen nasai Hikari-sama!!!” looking away embarrassed.

*Yukito’s thoughts*: “ I never knew Hikari-sama’s body was like that….so slender with perfect curves…….. her complexion is amazing almost as illuminating as the moon. (he’s in his fantasy world…)

Hikari: “Hey you Pervert stop starring at my body and get out of here!!!” shoved Yukito
out of the door.

Setsuna helped Hikari get dressed in her kimono and then left to have their privacy. Hikari now fully dressed, Yukito came in hoping to catch a word with her.

Yukito: “I know about you and that human…”

Hikari: “His name is Ryuu!!!...and I love him!!!” persistently

Yukito: “How can you be with that human... he is not like our kind ….. his heart is
selfish and evil!!! Your not fit to be with him!!”

Hikari: “How can you say that !!!...Ryuu’s….”

Yukito: “I love you!!!” interrupted (umm just so you know he fell in love with Hikari ever since they first met…kind of like love at first sight.)

Hikari shocked and surprised didn’t know what to say………….

Hikari: “I’m sorry but my heart belongs to Ryuu…”

Yukito: “I see …so I was too late…. that human already captured you heart.…”

Hikari: “…I’m sorry..”

Yukito: “ heh…Its ok as long as you happy…” slightly sad.

Hikari felt really bad about this………..Yukito remembered what he was really going to tell Hikari..

Yukito: “Hikari-sama….I’m sorry but something has happen…” despondently

Hikari: “What.? What are you saying!!”

Yukito: “I heard from one of the humans, while I was taking a walk and overheard that Ryuu has fallen gravely ill. He only has a moment left to live….”

Hikari: “How can that be..? What’s the cause..?”

Then the thought of the mark on her back just hit her……

Hikari: “No..no..no..!!!!! It can’t be..!!!
Yukito what happens if the power is passed to another..?”

Yukito: “Hmm...Well I heard from the elders that without the power your body becomes weak and you life-force will start to decrease. But why do you want to kno……

Before he could finish Hikari already dashed out. She rushed east of the forest towards the human’s territory.

*Hikari’s thoughts*: “That stupid fool…. Why the hell did he give me his damn power!!
ARGHH!!!! He must have known what will happen… I’m so confuse!!.... The temple must not be that far I think I’ll fly their but I have to make sure that no human must see me.” So Hikari spread out her wings…… It glowed pure white……shinning with the sunlight, it was a magical sight to see…….

Just up ahead the temple of the sun where Ryuu was staying, came to view. The temple was just alike as the moon except for the symbol. Hikari looked for a hiding place near the village and hid her wings. She then ran straight to the entrance only to be stopped by the guards.

Guard: “Hey you girl get out of here can’t you see were in a crisis here?!”

Hikari: “But I have to see Ryuu!!! Hey don’t ....stop!!”

The guards were seizing her by the hand.

Guards: “We have strict orders that no one should see the golden one!!”

Hikari: “But….”
“Let her go!!”

Everyone turned and there upon the steps came a woman with long blazing brown hair that it almost looks fire red. She had fair skin and rosy cheeks. Her eyes were flaring red like those of inferno. As she gave her order, the guards immediately let go of Hikari. Hikari confused and stunned by her beauty was speechless. She was led by the woman through the temple.

Woman: “ Ahh how terribly rude of me ..my name is Misaki Ichihana” bowing

Hikari: “Ohh I’m sorry I’m Hikari..”

Misaki: “I already know who you are!!” interrupted.

Hikari: “You know about me..?”

Misaki: “Yes….ever since I saw Ryuu so happy… I was worried at first I thought he’d
gone mad always prancing around the temple humming anime theme songs…..
(yes they have anime back then ok…). You see me and Ryuu grew up together
and he was always so grumpy and never once smiled. But then it all changed
when he met you. I’m glad, I thought that he would be lonely and isolated for
the rest of his life. You really love him don’t you…?”

Hikari didn’t say anything but only blushed, she was too embarrassed. Misaki understood and just smiled. They turned around a corner and stopped, for right in front of them leads to the doors for Ryuu’s sleeping chamber.

Misaki: “Sumimasen (I’m sorry) I have deceived you…. I have committed a crime
against you…..” And quickly left.

Hikari bewildered by that strange remark slowly moved towards the door. Her heart was pounding from fear and anxiety. Carefully opening it she saw Ryuu and started to tremble. There Ryuu lay weak and pale as a ghost. Hikari rushed towards him, crying for her fear had come true.

Hikari: “Why..Why did you do it..?” crying

Ryuu: “Hey Why are you crying..I’m alright…” he slowly tried to touch Hikari.
“ARGH!!!...” he felt a slight pain and started coughing up blood.

Hikari: “Ryuu!!” while holding him, “why..?”

Ryuu: “I’m sorry, I’m tired with all the fighting. What’s the point in this feud, its useless
and pathetic!! All we get is pain and suffering, more problems keep popping out
and we blame each other for the cause of it. The worst part is I can’t love you….
I want to hold you so much that it makes me mad!!”

He gently touched Hikari’s damped cheeks and caresses her hair. All Hikari could do was cry. Tears flowed uncontrollably like there was no more tomorrow.

Ryuu: “You mustn’t cry this is my gift to you. I’m not fit for this power, we humans only
want power for destruction. Darkness consumes our heart making us too blind
for what is pure. Were pathetic creatures wreaking havoc when we have power.
But you Hikari are pure of heart, darkness does not consume your heart.

Hikari: “No..your wrong…!!”

Ryuu: “I want you to have it….Free us all from these chains of oblivion…..”

Hikari: “Ryuu...Wait!!”

Ryuu: “The truth is even if I existed in this world not loving you is the same as death
itself……”

Hikari: “I can’t …what about you ..what will happen to you..?”

Ryuu: “Isn’t it obvious I will disappear to the life stream, where every sole once useless
will reach.

Hikari: “No..No..I won’t allow it!!”

Ryuu: “Hahaha you sounded like you were still a child…. It will be alright I chose you. I
waited for this my whole life. This power was a cursed to me, eating away my
soul and years. I knew someday this gift might cause the ruin of the world. I
wanted to give up until I met you. You gave me my light that guided me through
my insanity. I don’t have much time…I… *cough* More blood splurged out.

Hikari: “Ryuu!!! Worried embracing him on her arms.

Ryuu: “I’m ok but it looks like my times up..”

Hikari: “No..not yet don’t go!!” tightly grasping his hands tighter.

Ryuu: “Be good, teach both humans and winged beings to live peacefully…. and I’m
sorry for betraying you but its for the best… for her……..”

Ryuu started to fade dissolving back to the life stream. Hikari trembled and screamed her heart out. With one last look Ryuu gazed into Hikari’s eyes. Suddenly something gleaming moved towards them. It landed on Ryuu’s free hand.

Ryuu: “Heh...Look its that butterfly we saw when we were little. I guess I can tell you
now that I was following it. I was a little embarrassed at first but I guess its
better late that never. I’m grateful that I followed it because that’s when I met
you. I don’t regret dying like this as long as I see your face till the last. Don’t be
sad remember that I’ll always be with you because I love you.”

Ryuu: “Take care of her……..” poof vanished

Hikari: “No…Ryuu…RYUU!!!!!!” Screamed.

Hikari was miserable and couldn’t stop crying. Her screams echoed throughout the temple. They were like screams of hell, painful and suffering. Quickly Misaki came rushing in and knew right away that Ryuu has left this earth. She threw her arms on the sobbing Hikari. Hikari didn’t reject it and cried on her shoulder.

Misaki: “I’m sorry I knew this world happened but I didn’t do anything…” Tears on her
eyes.

Hikari: “Why!!Why!! I can’t do this!!! No I can’t!! and who’s HER!!!!!..I....”

But before she could finish, she felt a slight pain in her stomach.

Hikari: “Oww…Argh!!!” and fainted.

Misaki: “Hikari…Hikari….HIKARI!!!!!”

Misaki’s voice disappeared and Hikari was in darkness. In the dark she was lost and forlorn. Confused of what to do and what just happened. She couldn’t believe that Ryuu was gone. Betrayal, Treachery, Disloyalty……What was Ryuu trying to say ..?

Hikari: “….take…care …of …her….?”

Chapter 2: Beautiful Feather

Drifted on a dream of solitary and darkness Hikari was lingering in her bewildered thoughts. Suddenly a crack appeared out of the dark. Hikari wondered what it was. The crack started opening, light shined, banishing away the dark confined space. Hikari heard familiar voices, screams of her name.

Yukito: “Hikari-sama!! Hikari-sama!!” alarmingly

Hikari began to wake up and was bemused…..

Setsuna: “I’m so glad you’re awake I thought you’d never wake up!!”

Hikari: “Huh….What??....Where am I..?!”

Yukito: “You’re back in the temple... I was worried when you just rushed off without a
word…… that woman, Misaki brought you back here. She said you just
suddenly fainted!! We quickly took you to you room.”

Hikari: “Misaki??? Misaki….Oh Misaki!!! Where is she?!”

Setsuna: “Oh a weird thing happened. After we put you to rest she suddenly felt a slight
pain in her tummy…maybe gas? She was immediately sent back to their
village”

Hikari: “What?!! I….Oww” feeling her stomach.

Setsuna: “Oh yes!!......umm …well….”

Setsuna can’t seem to find the right words to tell her …

Yukito: “I didn’t know you were doing such acts towards that human you know it’s
forbidden!!!! Now look what resulted in your irresponsible misdeeds!!!”

Hikari: “Well…ummm…Hey wait what are you taking about?”

Yukito: “Your pregnant!!!” angrily

Hikari fainted after that….. (the shock was too much for her to handle)

The next day Hikari woke up, realizing what Ryuu meant by HER….. He wanted Hikari to live to the fullest with their child. She was happy and knew Ryuu will always with them. Many months have past and it was almost time for Hikari to deliver the baby. It was a full moon and the night was still. Hikari’s screams echoed throughout the earth and heaven above. It was as if God himself is screaming in pain.

Hikari: “Ahhhh!!!!....Argh!!1….” screamed

Setsuna: “Keep pushing Hikari-sama!!”

Hikari: “Ahhh!!!” continued

She couldn’t take it anymore. She felt as if being torn apart. The pain is only draining her strength, making her too weak.

Hikari was in labor until sunrise, Setsuna was getting really worried. Why won’t the baby come out..? Yukito was also getting impatient (he’s waiting outside the birth chamber he’s not allowed) ….and then…….

Setsuna: “OMG!!!”

Yukito rushed right in…….. (yet again…..doesn’t he know how to knock)

Yukito: “What?!!! What happened?!”

Hikari: “GAHHHH!!!!!”

Setsuna: “NO MENS ALLOWED!!!!” pushed Yukito out.

Setsuna: “Just push a little more!!
PUSH!!! PUSH!!!!”

Hikari: “I am PUSHING!!!!!!” frustrated

*Hikari’s thoughts*: “I don’t think I can last any longer. I’m too weak from the start. I have to do it, there’s no other way. I’m sorry Ryuu…….”

Setsuna: “It’s coming out!!! I can see it!!!” happily

Little by little the baby emerged. As the sun shined the baby finally came out. It was a bloody yet a joyful sight. It was a baby girl. The baby had fair skin with rosy cheeks that captures her beauty. Her hair was two colors, golden blonde with raven black streaks symbolizing the sun and the moon’s reflection. Now holding her daughter in her arms, she saw Gods miracle. Hikari kept her dear to her heart, she was a symbol of her and Ryuu’s love. Yukito now allowed, entered the chamber and saw the baby. He couldn’t help crying. He was happy for her but somewhat sad.

Although everyone was happy, Hikari was sad and new what she had to do. Without them noticing Hikari went to the garden into the forest. She stopped right in front of the big sakura tree. It centers the borders of the clans and it’s the place when she and Ryuu first met. There she laid her daughter and prepared for the ritual……

Back at the temple Yukito and Setsuna just realized that Hikari was gone….

Setsuna: “Where’s Hikari-sama..?”

Yukito: “I don’t …….”

It just hit him, he knew what Hikari was about to do.

Yukito: “Hurry Setsuna!!! Hikari’s about to perform a passing!!”

Setsuna: “What..? No…. with her state and condition she’s going to …..”

But before she could finish Yukito already grabbed her….

Back at the tree, Hikari spread out her wings. Glowing feathers fluttered everywhere, flying over the grass. She was already reciting the incantations. Just as Hikari was about to utter the last word of the spell, Yukito and Setsuna came in time.

Yukito: “Don’t do this!!! You knew what’s going to happen to you!!”

Hikari: “I know…but it’s the only way!!”

Setsuna: “No don’t …..Please!!!...We need you here!!!”

Hikari: “Don’t worry you’ll be alright….you don’t need me….I’m pathetic and useless
for this world……

Hikari looked up the sakura tree; cherry blossoms fell like falling stars. They reminded her of the memories she spent with Ryuu……

Hikari: “It looks like I’m not fit for this power too Ryuu…I will be joining you soon
…..because you not here is like death itself……

“WAHHH!!!!!!”

Hikari looked down and saw her baby girl…….resting with numerous lustrous feathers around her, creating the perfect vision of a celestial being.

Hikari: “Ohh I haven’t given you a name yet…” Holding her

Hikari: “Huh..What’s this .?” taking the feather from her daughter.

Hikari: “What a beautiful feather….” The baby smiled.

Hikari: “Hmm….ok I shall name you Miu…Miu the Beautiful Feather!!”
kissed Miu’s cheeks.

Hikari: “Good bye Miu…remember that you mom and dad loves you…We will always be
with you..” placing her down.

Hikari: “Yukito, Setsuna please take good care of her….Like she was your own..”

Yukito: “Wait!!!”

Setsuna: “Hikari!!!”

Hikari: “SHINSEI (Rebirth)”

That was it, the last incantation. Hikari started glowing and light started to burst out of her. She screeched out, usually it wasn’t painful at all but the delivery made her body too weak to endure it. Gleaming and shinning so brightly it circled the two village. People who saw the light were amazed at its beauty. It flashed back and went directly to Miu’s body. Hikari now started to lose her sense of sight and balance. She fell forward and Yukito dashed to catch her but she dissolved as soon as he touched her dainty body. The passing was complete, with it Hikari’s death. Yukito was too confounded to move, Setsuna went to Miu’s side and hugged her dearly. In Miu’s back the birthmark was imprinted on her as the rightful heir. Setsuna couldn’t stop crying……Hikari was gone….. Looking up the sky……

Setsuna: “Yukito look” pointing towards the sky.

Yukito finally able to move looked up and saw…….
Hikari and Ryuu’s face smiling ……to the world……………..

So I guess you want to know what happen to Miu Kiru..? Well Miu was adopted by Setsuna and Yukito who eventually got married. (yup he found new love) Then as Miu grew up she fell in love with this dude named Ken (he’s Miu’s childhood friend). They got married and had a girl named Shiori. Before Miu dies from a rare disease she passed the powers to Shiori. Shiori then all grown up married Hide who was a passing visitor from the village. They lived their lives long and she eventually died of old age. Luckily her daughter was pregnant at the time…………
The whereabouts of Misaki is unknown. They say that she got pregnant and flee somewhere. And of course Yukito and Setsuna are still alive …. Yeah their probably like a hundred or thousand years old…….great great great grandparents……

The legend has began, when two kinds from different worlds intertwine. The new golden one, half human and winged being having both the power of the sun and moon. The tragic incident of Hikari and Ryuu made both sides realize that war they’re having were pitiable. They were too obsessed with who was the better one that they forgot what was important, Life. This event made them learn from their mistakes and began to live peacefully with one another. No more fighting or arguing, only helping each other. Living in serenity with Humans and Winged Beings.

Once the holder of the powers dies a new born or the act of passing has to occur…..The cycle begins where the Satou family leads the humans and winged beings to tranquility...The gift was only passed to females in the family…. They carry the blessing or is it a curse………………….

THE END

……………………………..
Just Kidding
If you want more just pm me!!!
wooohooo i luv it i want more luckily im ur sis soo i can read more of it yay whee
i like it ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces