2. Map
3. Rules
4. Character Format
5. Moderators/catching pokemon
6. Legendary pokemon the catch
7. W/B/R List
8. Reserved

BANNER
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=26739761#1195108639]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/Maya1990/PkRPbanner.jpg[/IMG][/url]
Map: (this is the diamond and pearl map)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rules:
1. Do Not Argue with me
2. Fallow the Character format
3. Be semi-literate (spelling, no one-liners, ect.)
4. 3 lines min.
5. I AM GOD!!
6. put a smiley face (any of them) in the bottom of your Character Format so I know you read these
7. moderator’s will tell you if you caught a pokemon (see in 5 post)
8. Please keep PG-13
9. pm me all Characters, when you do title it forever P’k
10. for legendary pokemon everyone gets one but there’s a catch (see post 6)
11. Fallow the Gaia rules
12. I will add when I want too
13. if there is any complaints about someone please pm me weather I am online or offline.
Character Format:

Gaia name:
Name:
Biography:
Hometown:
Crush:
Appearance:
Personality:
Badges: (they will be given to you when you beat gym leaders)
Hero/Villain/ Neutral:
Pokemon:

Characters accepted:

Gaia name: Rin2oo4
Name: Haruhi
Biography: She was found in the Eterna Forest by Suicune, Haruhi was only 3 years old and her parents were killed by a group called Team Rockita. Suicune ended up raising her. She learned physic powers and ended up running from place to place with Suicune, not having any human contact.
Hometown: Unknown (mansion in Eterna Forest)
Crush: No one
Appearance: User Image
Personality:
Badges: None
Hero/Villain/ Neutral: Hero
Pokemon:
1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Suicune
2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cherrim
3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Glaceon

Gaia name: General Rayl
Name: Rayl Torien
Biography: Rayl runs a ranch nearby Pallet town. He had once been a nice, cheerful kid, when he was 5, his parents left on a little journey, but never came back…Since that day, Rayl was often quiet, though he would often find himself jumping in to help someone in need, despite what was happening. Then one day, Rayl met Rex, His father’s black charizard (don’t worry, Rex just lives at the ranch, and I won’t be using him…maybe XD)who told him of his parents’ death, a year after they had left. Rayl then went out on a long journey to meet Lugia, who he believed may have the answer to his question: How did his parents die. Lugia, sympathetic of the boy's plight, decided to accompany him on his way to avenge Rayl's parents, who had learned that they had been murdered by a certain Team Rockita, though Lugia seemed to be hesitant on something else it had to say…
Hometown: Pallet Town
Crush: None (may happen later ;D)
Appearance: Rayl
Personality: chivalrous, steadfast, protective, though he can get a tad nervous around girls (XD)
Badges: none…yet biggrin
Pokemon:
1. Red Tail, a Pidgeotto
2. Blaze, a Ponyta

Gaia name: Zenther
Name: Eric Marcher
Biography: Ever since he could remember, Eric has always had a fascination with Pokemon. He was never really that social of a person with other people, but whenever it came to pokemon, he was perfectly comfortable with them, no matter how gruesome they may have looked. Often he’ll travel to Twinleaf town to help professor Rowen with his research.
Hometown: Jubilife City
Crush: None Yet
Personality: Quit, shy, and a little jumpy. He gets extremely nervous and sweaty when he’s around women he likes.
Pokemon:
1.)Prinplup
2.)Combee
3.)Drifloon

Gaia name: wiggy-rocks
Name: Kida Lotorna
Biography: Kida grew up on a ranch on the outskirts of Lavaridge, with many siblings although she was one of the youngest. She would often race with one of her older brothers along with hold other types of contests with him. When her brother left for his own Pokemon journey, she started spending more time with her own young Ponyta, Flare and soon decided to leave on her own journey. She has always dreamed of owning a ranch of her own and wants it to be the biggest in all of the Pokemon World with the widest variety of Pokemon.
Hometown: Lavaridge
Crush: None at the moment
Personality: Stubborn and head strong, Kida can often seem self-centered. She is loyal to her friends but shy and timid.
Badges: None at the moment
Hero/Villain/ Neutral:
Pokemon:
1. Flare
2. Ember
3. Ruffles

Gaia name: Khariaya
Name: Isabella Dawn
Biography: Isabella came from Jhoto and doesn't reveal much about her life there, she brought with her her pokemon and her ever mysterious Entei. They are connected deeply and can understand eachother perfectly, Isabella wants to live as normal a life as she can and be happy but she always seems to be trying to get away from her past.
Hometown: Unknown
Crush: None
Personality:
Badges: None yet
Pokemon:
1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Entei
2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Umbreon
3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Growlithe

Gaia name: Secret Police Semi-Colon
Name: Mangu-su
Biography: Born in Celadon city, Mangu-su had caught his first pokemon by the age of eight, and had defeated the gym leader of is town when he was twelve. He collected all the badges from the Johto region, and continued into Hoenn and beyond. After he had defeated the elite four, and his child hood rival, his pokemon were tough, hardened from battle and training.
Hometown: Celadon City

Appearance: Mangu-su has long brown hair, covering his ears and the back of his neck. His eyes are brown, and his ears are pierced with one gold ring. His jacket is open, with a high collar, and long sleeves. Under that is a blue tee-shirt, with a yellow pokeball symbol on it. His trousers are flared, with a slit up one side of the legs. His trainers are white, and a blue belt runs around his waist, six pokeballs clipped onto it.
Personality: Mangu-su is cold and quiet, blocking the outside world from his mind. He is loyal to those few which he calls friends, and never forgets a grudge.
Hero/Villain/ Neutral: Neutral
Pokemon:
1.User Image
Raichu
2.User Image
Tyranitar
3.User Image
Typhlosion
4.User Image
Pidgeott
5.User Image
Misdrevous
6.User Image
Hitmonchan

Gaia name: BunoBuno
Name: Alexis
Biography: Protégé to Blain of Cinnabar Island, Alexis is now on the mission to start up her own Fire-Pokemon Gym. Alexis had become rather well known over the regions she has traveled too. However, with her style clothes and nick-name of "Alex", many people think that the fame falls to a guy.
Hometown: Cinnabar Island
Crush: N/A
Personality: Alexis is a bit of a wild girl. She loves a good battle, and rarely backs down from a challenge. She is, to put it simply, a hot head.
Badges: 0 (Not a priority)
Pokemon: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Gaia name]: Darkshock
[Name]: Kiyo
[Age]: 19
[Gender]: Male
[Biography]: Ever since he was nine, Kiyo had been training rigorously under Jasmine, the Gym Leader in his city. Eventually, he had outgrown the Gym and left to begin his own journey, with dreams of returning one day to challenge Jasmine and defeat her for the badge. As he traveled to Violet City, he had been convinced to join a certain Team Rockita as a lead scientist. For six months he was re-located to Kanto to devise a way to attract Zapdos at will for study. Spurred on to meet Zapdos, Kiyo developed a device that separted thunderclouds, which he used later on during a storm near Lavender Town. Decending from the skies to find the source of the disturbance, Zapdos fell into trap set by Rockita ninjas. Learning that this had been Team Rockita's true intentions all along, Kiyo defeated the ninjas and had Magmar destroy the device, setting Zapdos free and swearing to never allow himself be used by Team Rockita again. Ever since that incident, Team Rockita agents have been pursuing him nonstop during his travels.
[Hometown]: Olivine City
[Crush]: n/a
[Appearance]: Kiyo has wild-spiked blonde hair which he ties back with a black bandanna. He usually covers his gray eyes with a pair of snazzy sunglasses. He wears a yellow shirt with a black vest that has an electrical hazard design on the back. Black pants and silver-tipped boots complete his outfit.
[Personality]: Loves to battle, but hates to be tied down with anything unimportant.
[Badges]: none, for now...
[Hero/Villain/ Neutral]: Neutral
[Pokemon]:
1. Magneton 'Darkshock'
2. Poliwrath
3. Magmar
4. Haunter

Gaia name: nero_devilbringer
Name: Dark Yagami
Biography: Dark had no memory of his past,he was living in an island called newmoon island,an island that never seems to be often visited because of its legends of the whereabouts of a pokemon called Darkrai.One night he was sleeping,and had a bad nightmare about him in the past,that very pokemon that was a legend in that islad appeared in that very dream,and caused him to wake up out of that nightmare,every night it seems that he is often visited by this very pokemon,and over came its nightmares...
Hometown: Newmoon island
Crush: none
Personality: Dark,is kind,and very wierd
Badges: none
Hero/Villain/ Neutral: Neutral(its rather best you find out in the end
Pokemon:
1. Darkrai
2. Houndoom
3. Luxray

Gaia name: TheSoftBulletin
Name: Thurston Barret
Biography: Although he doesn't remember an awful lot about them, Thurston's blood-parents were high-ranking members of Team Rocket who were arrested when he was still very young. He moved from Saffron City, where he was born, to Lavender City where he was brought up by Mr. Fuji where he was raised to treat pokemon with respect and friendship in contrast to the cruel treatment of Team Rocket. His first pokemon was an injured dratini whom he named Gideon that he rasied back to health. Gideon is now a strong, healthy Dragonite.
Hometown: Lavender Town
Crush: None
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Very mellow and caring, can seem kind of down but not at all depressed and is actually quite happy.
Badges: none
Pokemon:
1. Gideon
2.Esper
3.Greenleaf
Moderators and catching pokemon: (to be a Moderator you must earn it)
Moderators/Owner: Rin2oo4
Moderator 1: Secret Police Semi-Colon

Catching a pokemon:
To a catch a pokemon you have to weaken it first with one of your pokemon, then a moderator will say the HP status and if it’s a miss or hit with the role of a dice.
1 Hit
2 Miss
3 Critical Hit
4 Backfired (your pokemon hit)
When the HP is low enough then when you throw your poke ball say a number 1-6 and then role the dice in your post and if your number is picked then you caught it, if not then you have to wait for the pokemon to attack and then throw another ball.
Legendary pokemon and the catch:

If you want a legendary pokemon you need to do the fallowing:
1. Tell me what one you want
2. write a PARAGRAPH of how you found it and caught it
3. It must be approved by me.
4. You must post 5 times in the rp before you can have the legendary; after 5 posts you may post the paragraph you sent me.
Pokemon: (ignore my spelling i typed these fast then i had to get off)
Ardicono
Zaptos
Moltras
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Regigigas
Giratina
Phione
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Mewtwo
Mew
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia(Reserved)
Ho-oh
Celebi
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
White list:
Rin2oo4 (owner) ninja
General Rayl (first to join) pirate
Secret Police Semi-Colon (posting every day) blaugh

Black list:
(No one)

Red list:
(Almost on black list)
(i guess ill wait...longer)

O.G. Winner

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
(One my profile's up....mind if you start first? I always mess up when I start...oh, and I'll be logging off soon...)
(ill do the starter post, but i have to go soon too)

A misterous figure lurked in a forest, behind the figure was a Suicune. The figure was a a young girl with white silver hair, rumors are said that she has powers to posses people and steal their items. Most rumors were true but she ignored them. She hid behind a tree watching the streets of one of the cities.

O.G. Winner

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
(okie dokie, I have to go after this post, so I'll make it a good one)

After a hard day's worth of traveling through trees and over rocks, Rayl finnally came to rest against a tree, then slowly slid to the ground. A momnt later, Red Tail, Rayl's 'brother' as they were born at the same time and near one another, flew to his comrade, and landed on his arm, Blaze following soon after, thinking of Rayl as a father, as he raised it since it was young. "Hmm...we've traveled quite abit, havn't we...?" They nodded, and all began thinking the same thing: Where team Rockita was. " I wish I knew where I was going...If only we could get some help..." He looked around, and noticed a girl watching the city, which he hadn't noticed til just then, nd he stiffined up, but he didn't see Suicune, as it was hidden from view by bushes and trees. "Ummmmmm....He-hello?" He said nervously, as he stood up, the armor he was wearing clanking together. (He was also wearing a helmet, so you really couldn't hear what he was saying well...just alittle something you might want to find a way to make amusing xD....and now I have to go and sleep, I'll be on tommarow refreshed!...and full of great ideas =P).
(lol ok night)

Haruhi heard something she quickly jolted to the person in armor. She had her arms and fists up as if she was going to fight him, she kept a steady stance. Suicune kept hidden but kept its eyes on him.
Rin2oo4
(ill do the starter post, but i have to go soon too)

A misterous figure lurked in a forest, behind the figure was a Suicune. The figure was a a young girl with white silver hair, rumors are said that she has powers to posses people and steal their items. Most rumors were true but she ignored them. She hid behind a tree watching the streets of one of the cities.

As Eric wondered threw the forest, taking in a deep breath as the aura of freshly bloomed flowers filled the air. "Nothing like a nice stroll to get the blood pumping." he said to himself. His Combee then came buzzing behind him carrying with it a yellow tulip. "I see you've found another one...thank you Combee" Eric said as he grabbed the tulip from the Combee's mouth and placed it inside his backpack. "Com Com Combee." it buzzed happily as it began to circle Eric.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff