Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you agree with this: Who needs pot when you have Acrophobia?

I don't do drugs to start off with. (me: Good job!) 0.72 72.0% [ 18 ]
Nope. (me: o.O) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I love 200 ft drops! (me: Hate drops.) 0.28 28.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 > >>

User Image

Welcome

This roleplay is a semi-literate roleplay called The Community. The MOD's of this roleplay are dragons_envy, dancingthrulife, and super_kunoichi.

Table Of Contents

1. Welcome
2. Rules
3. Story
4. Character Creation
5. Character Vault
User Image
Rules

1. This is a SEMI-LITERATE roleplay. If you write like this:

lIk OMG *walks ovr 2 dor*

You are not welcome in this roleplay. Please write atleast three sentences or more.

2. No Flaming.

3. This roleplay is PG-13. Please, no cybering.

4. No God Modding. If you do, we will not hesitate to kick you out of this roleplay and erase your existence.

5. Limited OOC.

6. Have fun and play nice with the other kids! mrgreen

Table of Contents

1. Welcome
2. Rules
3. Story
4. Character Creation
5. Character Vault
User Image

Story

Warning: This roleplay is not a happily ever after fairy tale.

Once upon a time...woops, wrong story.

The light sounds of feet walking on the ground rang out through the hall. It was time for the senior class to finally be divided into their soul colors. Anyone screened and was found to have a white soul were seen in this society as educted wel thought of people. While the gray souls where sent to the army due to their excellent fighting skills but also willingly to take orders. Black souls were monsters...... no one knew what happened to them.

But the world was made clear to me that day as I stepped through the old creaky door that I swear I heard a million times in one hour. The testing didn't take long but as the tester went outside to discuss my future I was contemplating on what I thought I was due to the actions I have done over the years. A hand reached out behind and a drugged rag was stuffed into my face and everything afterwords was a hole of nothing. I was soon to wake up in a place unknown to the world besides the inhabitants.

White soul- They are given powers to help the world

Gray soul- They are given some form of fighting skill or some healing power

Black soul- They are given powers of mass destruction

Table of Contents

1. Welcome
2. Rules
3. Story
4. Character Creation
5. Character Vault
User Image

Character Creation

First, we have thought of some people that will be characters in the story. You can make their personalities and names up but we will need these positions filled to do the story right.

Main character (mentioned in story). Throughout the story he will be the one to try making all the races equal.

The first ever found black soul. He may be old but black souls are known to live for abnormal amounts of time. He is still very active and young. He is trying to over through the whites and make black souls the superior race, with the whites at the bottom and gray souls where they are now.

We will need some gray souls to take the side of the main character and some to take the side of the first black soul. Also, most of the black souls WILL be on the side of the first black soul.

Character Setup:

Gaia name:
Character name:
Age(If your character was on of the people in the main character's class and just got screened, you will be the age of 16.):
Personality:
Bio(Your soul does NOT have to be the same color as your parents):
Appearence(Preferable picture):

Table of Contents

1. Welcome
2. Rules
3. Story
4. Character Creation
5. Character Vault
User Image

Character Vault

Quote:
Gaia name: super_kunoichi

Character name: Mica (like the mineral rock thing)

Personality: Obedient, yet unusually curious.

Bio: Mica has only recently been classified as a gray soul and registered in the army. Though she is obedient and follows orders readily, she is strangely curious, constantly seeking out her own intrests and asking 'why'. Her fighting skills have landed her an assignment in guarding one of the cities of black souls. Little does she know, a boy from her own class is also there, but for different reasons.

Appearence:[x]

Quote:
Gaia name: dragons_envy

Character name: Zemre

Personality: Destructive, is in love with violence but is confused what to do with her life.

Bio:
She was diagnosed as a black soul and slammed into a jail city where her kind lives. That was 50 years ago. The ages of the black souls vary so she is infact 66 but has the appearence of a 17 year old girl, the time for the birthdays differ from the whites and grays. Zemre grew up in small village but was soon shipped off to a city. She fit in the city like a glove. She enjoyed the killing, mass murder and torture. But she is beging to wonder if their was more to life than killing, wondering if her destructive life is an importance of the events accuring around her. She is also a very talented swordsman and once she gets into a heated battle she will loose control of her body and something else will take over like a possesed soul. She often discovers her enemies hung up in corners shreded to bits or at her feet soaked in their blood.

Appearence:[x]

Quote:
Gaia name:Xerosomes
Character name biggrin ani'rea (Dani/Danny for short)
Personality:Its hard to find a precise personality, The is no 'most of the time' for one who has centuries of living, of trial and error. Thus he acts as he will and will act much on fancy.
Bio: Dani'rea is a black soul who while was born after the first black soul (some time people would guess) he did have the spectacular mass destruction spells of a black souls he also had a special ability. Whenever he died he would come back, Another black soul, Jealous of this and had the ability to siphon off the abilities of other blacks has been trying to hunt him down for hundreds of years.
His latest body, Is three inches tall and as of yet his abilities have not caught up to it yet.
Appearance: Dani'rea's current height is three inches

Quote:
Gaia name: dancingthrulife
Character name: Vanadis
Personality: Vanadis is a nice person, but I guess in life, being nice gets you nowhere. She is smart and is a superb fighter. She is also very dependable and obedient.
Bio: Well this is a somewhat odd story what happened to this girl. Vanadis had gone with her class to get screened. She was sure that she was going to be a gray soul. Already, she could fight and her hair was already starting to change to the color gray. Everything seemed to be going well when some guys ran into the room and attacked her. Pretty much everything was a blurr. Vanadis awoke in the black city.
Appearence(Preferable picture): [x]

Quote:
Gaia name: Demons_Wrath

Character name: Aerin Graves

Personality: If anyone had multiple personalities, it would probably be Aerin. During class, she does not mutter a word, making the space around her a silent sound-sucking void. She seems to churn out good grades and correct answers like some machine, thus being the reason why teachers love her…even if she hates every molecule in their body. Around her friends, however, half the time she will not shut up, rambling – no, yelling – about pointless things. Add a serious sugar high and just hope she does not go into withdrawal when she crashes…her normal yelling turns into screaming and kicking.

Bio: Oddly enough, Aerin’s soul color turned out to be white. When she heard this news she just about died. There must have been a mistake; it had to be. So she ended up stuck with all the white-souled snobs and their egos, living out her purposeless life all alone, her friends with their other soul groups. Her solution to this problem? Get herself thrown in with the black souls, despite having a white soul.

Appearence: [[ picture coming soon ]]
She currently has her screaming bright orange hair layered and cut barely past shoulder length so it is easy to manage. It is also rather stringy, and seems to get in the way of her face all the time.
Her bright green eyes are fully capable of expressing several different emotions, however, she does not necessarily use that ability. Aerin’s eyes usually end up showing sarcasm if anything, otherwise her eyes usually express extreme boredom or lack of sleep.
Graves’ pale skin burns rather easily, thus the horrors of sunscreen use are forced upon her. Being the kind of person she is though, she will deny needing sunscreen and would rather burn than smother herself in that dreaded white paste.
As for her tastes in clothes, her favorite color happens to be black. Therefore, her closet is home to – in her mother’s eyes – too many black t-shirts. She normally layers her shirts, short-sleeve over long-sleeve for no particular reason, which also seems bothers her mother. Lastly, she is normally seen wearing jeans, too long for her own good. There is not a pair of jeans in her closet that is not shredded at the bottom from her tripping and walking all over them…

Hatori Shimikata
Gaia name: Hatori Shimikata
Character name: Lassic Foren
Personality: Lassic is a very bitter man. He was treated like a Black Soul even before he was tested, and as such is very distrusting and cold toward others. He hates White Souls more than anything, and thirsts for their blood. He will not hesitate to cut someone down if they get in his way. "I don't care about your ideals... I just want my revenge."
Bio: Lassic was a tortured boy. He was constantly made fun of because of his... disturbing features. Crimson eyes. Silver hair... Black blood. He despises all that is alive and wishes for nothing but the destruction of everything. One wouldn't think he would be like this, since his parents were both White Souls, but he killed them both when he learned he was indeed a Black. Lassic's sword is stained permanently red with the blood of those who have crossed him.
Appearence: Lassic

Quote:
Gaia name: Smigg-the-Miserable
Character name: Solaret Jevonile (Sol for short)
Personality: Sol has always been a quiet and studious boy, dedicating himself to study of both books and the sword. His parents spent many years instilling the values of loyalty, honor and discipline in him.
Bio: Sol's parents had been white souled temple guardians, and it was always assumed that Sol would follow that path. His father had spent a great deal of time teaching him how to wield a sword, at which Sol was particularly skilled. However, now that he's been recognised as a black soul his parents have disowned him, and he is left feeling lost, confused and betrayed.
Appearence: [x][/url
]

Quote:
Gaia name: super_kunoichi
Name: Vard
Personality: quiet, cold and calculating, but looks out for a few people
Bio: Vard was assigned to the same black city as Mica when he was seventeen. He soon fell into the company of some black souls, and was employed by the First black soul. He's been working as a rat in the military for the past two years. However, with Mica on the run, his employer has ordered him to show his true colors, so now Vard is AWOL too. Both of his parents were white souls.
He has his own agenda, and Mica seems to fit into some how...
Appearence: http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g310/super_kunoichi/Jennas%20stuff/animeguy.jpg

Table of Contents

1. Welcome
2. Rules
3. Story
4. Character Creation
5. Character Vault
Links
(Most of these links will be made by myself)

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=26715151#1192512846][IMG]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/hardcore_bunny-annilator/rp.png[/IMG]
[/url]

Zemre kicked the dead corps out of her way as she continued her walk down the street. People looked up at her as she passed them on the streets anticipating what she was to do next. She turned down an alley darker than the blanket of night. She remembered this place was where she was placed when they discovered what she was. Zemre slide down the wall into a squat and sat there trying to think what had happened that exact day and who had drugged. After thinking for awhile Zemre relized she wasn't gonna remember that day anymore than what she already knew. She looked up at the night sky as a raindrop fell on her cheak. " Darn it today I thought I would remember something" Zemre said with a heavy sigh quickly following. She trudged down the alley to her so called shack which she had known as home for awhile now.
Mica stood on a rooftop, observing the black souls. Her squad captain, Rem, was there also. Rem wasn't much older than Mica at twenty-two years, but her fighting skills were amazing. However, she would always say that Mica wasn't far behind.

"So who's our mark for tonight?" asked Mica, her milky eyes following every movement of the black souls. Most people thought Mica was blind, so they tended to underestimate her, making her useful in battle.

"Your mark," corrected Rem, scanning the crowd, "and she's right there."

"My mark?" said Mica in disbelief. Usually it was six monthes to a year before a recruit got a solo mission in the ghetto cities. The white souls didn't want too many kids showing up dead or maimed.

"That's right," answered Rem, leaning against the rail. "And she's a doozy."

Mica looked at the girl's card and let out a long whistle. "Zemre, huh? This girl's got more kills than half of the senior blacks here."

"She's a strange case," explained Rem. "From her mental check-ups we've gauged that she doesn't seem to remember over half her kills. Your mission is to observe her until further notice."

"Yes ma'am," said Mica automaticly. But a beat later, she asked, "Hey Rem? Why does it have to be this way, with blacks living in ghettos, grays doing all the fighting, and whites ruling?"

"You know I don't know the answer to that kid," chuckled the older woman. "Only the blacks go that far back, and I don't recommend finding one to ask it." She gave Mica a small swat on the shoulder. "Now go on, your mark's going."

Mica obeyed and followed the girl home. Imagine, she thought, Seventeen but in her seventies. How is that? She was by far the most curious of all of her squadmates, and though Rem put up with her questions, she had often been reprimanded by other captains.

But now she shook all thoughts from her head and focused on Zemre's house from her vantage point. She had to keep her mind on the mission.
Zemre reaches hear house in a couple of hours, by then she is already covered in rain and god nows what else. She hears a faint sound of foot steps. She quickly turns around to discover a little kttie.
" Damn it cat you scared me there"
Zemre throws a nearby boot at the stray and as quickly as it appeared it disappears. She opens up her house door and the smell of rot, decay and death reaches her nose.
"Ahh, the smell of home"
She sits down in an broken wooden chair and opens up a diary where she begins to log the events of the day.

{DIARY}

I killed 12 more people today and one was a baby. I can't recall yet again what happened just that I got really frustrated and they where in my way. When I did come to I saw all these bodies around me and I was covered in their blood. I couldn't help myself it was as if I was compelled to do so but I licked the blood and enjoyed and soon I was draining all their bodies of their blood. I would hate to be a bystander. Good thing we don't get arrested for killing or I would be long dead by now. I have killed so many I lost count.
Mica curled her nose in disgust at the over-whelming scent of blood around the girl's house. How the blacks managed to live like this everyday was beyond her.

Looking through the girl's window from her post, she noticed that Zemre was writing in a small book. A journal, perhaps? I should see if Rem wants me to obtain it..., she mused silently. She shook her dripping hair out of her eyes and settled in for the long haul, making sure to remain concealed.
Zemre placed her crudly bound book back on the ground and ran around her house looking for some grub.
"Man where did I put that bread loaf, I could have sworn I put it there unless......... that cat ate my bread, well I guess I have to go to the Market again today."

She quickly grabs her stuff and runs out the door.
Mica skimmed the higher rooftops, following the girl, but making sure to stay back at least ten feet at all times, as she'd been taught.

She left in such haste. Where could she be going? she asked herself.
Zemre walked off to the market. She was walking so fast that she didn't notice the in front of her and therefor ran into him smackdap. The man starts yelling at her but then notices her face and decides to shutup. She now storms off now in a grouchier mood storming down the street. A boy sticks out his foot but she catches herself before she falls and whips around to catch the face of the boy but already he is gone. She soon finds the bread stand and hurridly rushes home and engulfes the bread and in a total of 5 seconds is found sleeping soundly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff