Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll

Muhaha 1 100.0% [ 245 ]
Total Votes:[ 245 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 92 93 94 > >>

User Image

.W.E.L.C.O.M.E.!.

Welcome to The Acorn Tree! We're gonna be selling cute stuff (like bunnies! ~ yay!) and fluffehs.
Take a look around and we hope you have fun! x33

We're still under construction, so just bear with us, okay? =D

Contents

Post 1:: Welcome - you are here! <3
Post 2:: Updates
Post 3:: Limiteds
Post 4:: Unlimiteds
Post 5:: Ordering
Post 6:: Rules & FAQ
Post 7:: White List & Black List
Post 8:: Customers
Post 9:: Reserved
Post 10:: Reserved
Post 11:: Reserved
Post 12:: Reserved
Post 13:: Reserved
Post 14:: Link to Us
Post 15:: Affiliates
.U.P.D.A.T.E.S.
a.k.a. The Acorn Tree Community Log

News in the Acorn Tree and important milestones~!

>> Monday 24th December - After such a long hiatus Inaba has a fittingly LONG announcement for those who want the Acorn Tree to continue:

Hey guys, I guess there's really only one way to begin this and that is an apology AND thank you to all of you for being so patient with me. I never fathomed that school in real life would take so much time away, and sadly I guess I should've at least sought the time to offer an explanation to you guys but unfortunately, and with many other things, I never seemed to get around to do so. So a very big apology from me, for being, I guess, inconsiderate.

I'd also like to add that with corn-chan's hacking and life circumstances that unfortunately she's going to have to hand all of the reigns of the Acorn Tree to me. With this if Acorn Tree wishes to continue I'll have to post a brand, new thread.

I'm happy to say that with another year or major exams and assessments over I'll be able to commit myself again to the Acorn Tree [even if it is only for a couple of hours a week]. But this is where I'd like anyone who still loves us to help. If you'd like me to re-open the tree and help out please PM me. It's a great help knowing that I still have someone here. I'd also like some suggestions as to how the tree will take its direction from here, e.g. do berries as well as acorn citizen chibi avatar art.

Thanks everyone for your support and an early Merry Xmas to you all!

>> Monday 16th April - Corn has got the Affiliates up! Pm her to get you shop in there ^^
Plus Inaba has announced a freebie once we reach page 100! Whatever could it be?

>> Saturday 14th April - Linking us is now available! Finally! Thanks to Acorn Tree fans for making the banners - We luff joo~!

>> Friday 13th April - Our newest unlimited berry - bunnyberry- is out! Share the peachy lurve~ <3
On Black Friday we've had a casualty! Skunkberry's had a little mishap atop the tree and's feeling a lil' worse for wear. You'll find him in the limited section nursing his wounds until the 30th of April! Take him home and make him feel better quick smart, yo!

>> Wednesday 11th April - Given Cutest Pets Ever Award by Ribbon-chan. We are greatly honored. *bows*
User Image

>> Tuesday 10th April - Grand opening! Bearberry added to pre-existing Panda and Chickyberries. ^^ <3
.L.I.M.I.T.E.D.S.

None at the moment. Watch this space! ninja

:: Past Limiteds ::
Skunkberry: click for sample [x]
.U.N.L.I.M.I.T.E.D.S.

Note: If you would like your name on your berry then specify in "Other Information" e.g. "I would like my name on my berry" and I'll edit it in for you free! Bare in mind though You can't get immediate orders processed this way, especially if only corn-chan is online and I'm not. Also if you ordered a berry and would like to put your name on it then just holler and I'll fix it free ^^

User Image
Chickyberry
This little chicky lives on one of the highest branches of the Acorn Tree. Who can resist such a cute bundle of fluff?
Price: 400g

User Image
Pandaberry
Pandaberry has a sweet tooth - it luffs cherries! Would you like a cherry too?

User Image
Bearberry
Bearberry got its paws on Mr. Bumble's honeypot again! Look at that mess it's made. But ain't it cute?

User Image
*NEW* Bunnyberry *NEW*
With floppy ears and super cute charms, Bunnyberry's one of the best cooks in the tree, her specialty and love being peach sorbet. Aww.
.O.R.D.E.R.I.N.G.

This is how you order:
Step 1:: Fill out the following form and PM it to inaba.angel or post it here in the thread:

[b]Name/s of art wanted:[/b]
[b]Quantity:[/b]
[b]Total Price:[/b]
[b]Tip?:[/b]
[b]Other Information:[/b]

example
Name/s of art wanted: Pandaberry, Chickyberry
Quantity: Panda - 1, Chicky - 1
Total Price: 800g
Tip?: None
Other Information: Panda for me [cornered], chicky for friend - PM to inaba.angel

Step 2:: Send a trade with the correct amount of gold to inaba.angel or me, whoever is online (check status bar). If neither of us is online, send to inaba. Wait for inaba or me to confirm twice. PLEASE NOTE: if you want your one customised, PLEASE send trade to inaba, NOT me. Even if she's offline. (My photoshop is stuffed. whee )

Step 3:: Confirm your trade and inaba or I will send you order via PM. Sometimes a PM can get stuck in the Outbox for a while, not getting sent, but you'll receive it sooner or later. 3nodding

And you're done x3
.R.U.L.E.S.

Follow these rules or be ignored by us, okay? Okay!
>> FOLLOW THESE RULES! >D
>> Please be at least semi-literate. I'm not very good at code breaking.
>> Don't steal my art or remove my siggy from it.
>> Don't quote the first page or page stretch.
>> Don't beg! We are pov x333
>> Follow the right ordering procedure.
>> Pay me! <3 Or get reported.
>> Host your own images on your own server.
>> Be nice to other visitors and people in the thread. Excessive cussing is bad for you!
>> Follow Gaia's TOS.
>> Have Fun! xD

.F.A.Q.

Q: Can I have more than one art order at a time?
A: Yes, but only up to three. I'm a busy person ToT

Q: Can I give art to a friend?
A: Yes, you can order for a friend as a gift - specify in your order and I'll send your order straight to them. x3 Just remember to pay.

Q: Can you donate to me? I'm questing for x item and i need y amount of gold! I'm so close!
A: No.

Q: l13k c4n 1 h2v3 4 8unn3h? Plz?
A: After you learn how to speak english, sure. <3

Q: Free art please?
A: No, except for the freebies or if you're a GOOD friend.

Q: What's a limited and unlimited?
A: An unlimited is available for purchase forever xD A limited is only available for a short period of time. <3

Q: Do I have to tip? I'm poor! ToT
A: Not at all, don't feel obliged. It's there for the happy customers to decide ^^

Q: You didn't send me the art/it didn't work!
A: Gack! So sowee TwT I'll send it to you as soon as you notify me.

More Rules and FAQs as they come. ^^
.W.H.I.T.E.L.I.S.T.

Us! =3
TooSweet4Words
Vio!a-chan <33
` R i b b o n - first customer and bumping ze thread
Matchstick No. 2 - stalking xDD and bumping ^^
Colonel Lady Une - a regular, and very inspirational n__n

.B.L.A.C.K.L.I.S.T.

No one - let's keep it that way >D
.C.U.S.T.O.M.E.R.S.

:: Unlimiteds! ::

Pandaberry - ` R i b b o n * :: Rent to Own * :: `t h a i * :: AquaFae * :: MeineLiebe * :: T s u b a s a. + Sabey * :: ` Crumbleh C o o k i e :: [[StrawberryXGashes]] * :: Sweetange * :: [ Hot Chocolate. ] :: Colonel Lady Une * :: red_shadow_23 :: O n e w i s h :: Yoinki * :: Elda-chan * :: Princess Akuma * :: .Sakura. no .Hana. * :: [-Kisara-] * :: h u n y i * :: TooSweet4Words * :: Lady Pyre * :: Cutie-Luv-Candy* :: Blood~Rose765 * :: Taerar Licorne * :: regalwily *
Owner Count: 26

Chickyberry - MeineLiebe * :: AquaFae * :: [[StrawberryXGashes]] * :: Colonel Lady Une * :: O n e w i s h :: Yoinki * :: .Sakura. no .Hana. * :: shini85 * :: TooSweet4Words * :: regalwily *
Owner Count: 10

Bearberry - ` Crumbleh C o o k i e :: MeineLiebe * :: AquaFae * :: ` R i b b o n * :: [[StrawberryXGashes]] * :: Sweetange * :: Colonel Lady Une * :: O n e w i s h :: Yoinki * :: T s u b a s a. :: Wingarea * :: .Sakura. no .Hana. * :: x-hunnz-x * :: TooSweet4Words * :: Dark Aeon :: regalwily * :: Wikki-chan *
Owner Count: 17

Bunnyberry - Colonel Lady Une * :: [[StrawberryXGashes]] * :: MeineLiebe * :: T s u b a s a. :: Yoinki * :: AquaFae * :: .Sakura. no .Hana. * :: O n e w i s h :: theflyingkitty * :: Spufflez * :: shini85 * :: [-Kisara-] * :: Orchdork119 * :: TooSweet4Words * :: pneumadragonfly :: Cutie-Luv-Candy * :: Taerar Licorne * :: regalwily * :: [hello+jello]
Owner Count: 20

:: Limiteds! ::

Skunkberry - Colonel Lady Une * :: [[StrawberryXGashes]] * :: MeineLiebe * :: T s u b a s a. :: Yoinki * :: AquaFae * :: Elda-chan * :: . f r o s t b i t e . * :: O n e w i s h :: theflyingkitty * :: skribbelgrl :: Creative Demon * :: karissal06 * :: [-Kisara-] * :: Rent to Own :: ' R i b b o n :: Melandra * :: TooSweet4Words * :: Blood~Rose765 * :: Taerar Licorne * :: Reinik :: Wikki-chan * :: regalwily *
Owner Count: 23

* - tipped <33
.L.I.N.K. .U.S.

Put us in your siggy, shop or profile~! Use the following banners or the codes ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25722021&page=1]
[IMG]http://i14.tinypic.com/4912d6o.png[/IMG][/url]

Made by AquaFae <3

[IMG]http://i18.tinypic.com/4461zr7.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Made by ' R i b b o n <3

[IMG]http://i11.tinypic.com/33aw48p.gif[/IMG][/url]

Made by Matchstick No.2 <3
.A.F.F.I.L.I.A.T.E.S.

If you want your ad here, please contact me via PM! Thanks ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff