To Do/Done List

Application

Rules

Link To

Affiliates

Donaters
User Image

Introduction:

I'm opening up this shop again 'cause I need some extra money, and I'm...kinda bored. sweatdrop I will write any rating story, but I do have a few things I won't write.

anime I won't write about:
Naruto
Digimon
Pokemon
any anime I don't know about

games I won't write about:
any game I don't know about
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2

Anime/Games I'm obsessed with right now:
Ouran High School Host Club
Tsubasa Chronicles
Kingdom Hearts 2

Also, I'm a little bad at names so if you can, would you send a picture with your request? All requests should be sent by PMs. Please name the PM "Onegai Yaoi" so I know what it is. If you don't put that as the topic, I will not reply to it.

The price is 1000 gold for 1000 words, and I only write 1000 word stories. You're welcome to request as many stories as you want. People on the white list pay only 800 for 1000 words.
Writing Sample:

"The fair!? Really!?" Rino exclaims excitedly. "Yatta!" He jumps up and down, his ears perked and his tail twitching in hyperactive joy. "The fair, the fair!" Thirteen can't help but smile. Rino's just so cute when he's excited. "I've never been to a fair before! I'm so excited! Ooh, which ride should we go on first? When are we going?"

"Whenever you want," Thirteen answers.

"Let's go now!" Thirteen would have said yes, for he's dressed and ready for the day, but Rino's still in pajamas and his hair's a mess.

"Why don't you take a bath first?" he suggests. He then adds as a whisper in the white kitten's sensitive ear, "Or we can tale a bath together." He then licks his ear and is very satisfied with the small mew that emits from Rino's mouth. "Well?"

"G-Gomen," Rino stutters, "but if we take a bath together we might never get to the fair. Either that or I won't be able to walk..." He blushes lightly then Thirteen chuckles again and pats his head.

"Alright. But you still need to take a bath."

"Hai!" He skips off with an adorable grin. "We're going to the fair! We're going to the fair!"

Thirteen and Rino are original characters. This is less than half of this story, too.
Updates:

02/13/07 - We're now open! And I have a banner! Yay!
02/15/07 - Two new sections have been added, Rules and Application.
02/20/07 - Three new sections have been added, Link To, Affiliates, and Donaters.
02/26/07 - A rule has been added and a new part to the Introduction has been added.
02/27/07 - A new rule has been added.
03/29/07 - Uwah, I'm sick! crying So I can't get up the stairs and type in the stories to my compy...which means it might be a while. Gomen nasai!
04/02/07 - I'm typing in Meh v2.0's story right now, and should be sending it soon. Which means I can finally get to work on Rose-chan's! =^^= But either after that one or Rin's, I need to stop and write a story for a contest. Infact, Rose-chan may need to wait, too. Gomen nasai, but stuff with deadlines come first!
04/18/07 - I'm open again, but I may put off some stories to write a story for my friend's birthday. NO MORE OCS PLEASE!
Black List:

White List:
LeifyRebirth
StraitJacketLoon
Draco_Weasley
Kitsuchie
Kijo no Ikasama
TM the Bebe
S-chan!
To Do:
S-chan! - OC x OC

Done:
Ayame-8833 - OC x OC - payed
ravengreenleaf - Tamaki x Kyouya - payed
acen247 - Yuki x Shuichi - payed
Meh v2.0 - OC x OC - payed
Application:

This is the application you must send in your PM. Anything else should be discussed in this thread.

Gaia Name:
Anime/Game:
Couple(s):
Rating:Again, I will write any rating.
Basic plot info(optional):If this is not filled, I will come up with the complete story. This is just if you want anything specific to happen during the story.
Fetishes?(optional):If you have any fetishes (ie:bondage, catboy, candles) you want me to include in the story, post them here.
Anything else?:If there's anything specific you want me to put in, even a certain thing you want a character to say, tell me now.
Rules:

1.I will write any rating.
2.All applications must be sent by PMs. Any other questions, though, should be asked here. If asked through a PM, I will ignore it.
3.Advertising and bumping is allowed.
4.If you want me to write a story with any OCs, you must send me detailed information with a picture!
5.NO FLAMING! I strongly encourage this rule, because I know how much of a problem it can become. Especially with yaoi haters out there. If you don't like, it's okay. Everyone has their opinion. BUT DON'T COME TO THIS THREAD AND SAY IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN JUST TO PISS US OFF! I will report you if you break this rule.
6.Don't ask for fan fic of any of the series in the "I won't write" list. I will...call you a moron. Ha! XD
7.There are just some couplings I will not write. Either because I don't like that coupling or I just can't see them together. For example, I will not write Roy x Hughes because I can't see Hughes with anyone other than his wife. If I don't like the coupling for the story, I will tell you.
8.Feel free to chat. I don't bite. Unless you want me to. wink

I will add more if I feel I need to.
Link To:

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=23212091#1104732303][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v87/samurai_akami/Banners/2m3fr5f.png[/img][/url]
Affiliates:

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Her art is awesome! =^^=
Donaters:

AtrumAngelus - 300g

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out