Welcome to Gaia! ::

Driving in your car, you went over the river to what humans call the "Riverfront" or "Blood Square", but the vampires on the other hand call it "The District"

You had left your car two blocks back. The one with the iron fence around it. There wasn't much parking around the area. The narrow brick roads and ancient sidewalks had been designed for horses, not cars. The streets had been fresh-washed by thunderstorm that had come and gone. The first stars glittered overhead, like diamonds trapped in velvet.

You went around the corner of the block to see a red neon sign that said "Guilty Pleasures" It reminded you of blood, that red color.

User Image

You went of the broad steps, and there was a vampire standing in front of the propped-open door. He had a black crew cut and small, pale eyes. His massive shoulders threatened to rip the tight black t-shirt he wore. Even standing on the threshold, you could hear the busy hum of voices, laughter, music. That rich, murmurous sound of many people in one place, determinded to have a good time.

The vampire stood beside the door, very still. He smiled to you as he came out, a bit of fang poking out. "Come in, your table is waiting" he simply said. You nodded and looked at the door. "No crosses, crucifixes or other holy items allowed inside"
Layout

1st Floor : Upon entering the room, you heard the sounds of laughter and the beating music. Liquor had already filled the air and it stung just a bit. Fake screams came from several tables as the vampire waiters playfully bared the fangs at them. The lights were dim in the area, like a fog had come in, sort of way. The bar was large, having many types of wines and drinks. Most of the workers were vampires hardly any humans, besides the costumers.

"Bonjour" came a purring rough french accented, female voice. A woman with long black hair that reached her waist, her eyes were that of sapphire blue stood before you like magic. She wore a blood red chinese dress. She wore no make up, for she was beautiful without it like all vampires. Adding make up, would have, made them, perfect. She smiled at you. "Come," she purred, "I will show you around"

2nd Floor : The vampire woman brought you to the 2nd floor. Which contained the large ballroom that you were currently in. It was half of windows that were covered in red drapes. The floor was a beautiful design of flowers stems stringing together to the center, where a bouquet of red and white flowers seemed to form out. Above the center was a large chandelier which glowed brightly around the room.

Soon the vampire showed you to the other places of the second floor. The gameroom, had black carpet and contained many games. Such as Pool, all the Game Systems and more. The last part she had showed you was the small cafe. Which was taken care of by two female vampires and there waitresses. They smiled at you and continued cleaning the tables.

3rd Floor : "This is the third floor" she said, as she walked down the red velvet floor. She passed many doors with numbers from 1-200. "This place, is where most people sleep, the upper floor is the suites, you may buy them and have them forever, trade or just rent them for a day. Workers have the suites or the 5th floor like myself, but only if they work for them"

4th floor : Bring you up to the forth floor, you saw that there were only fifty rooms in this floor and that the doors were more farther apart then the before.

5th Floor : In this floor you saw that they were only 10 rooms, more larger then the floor before. "This is the end of the tour, have fun and enjoy yourself. Oh and if you wish to work here, you must ask me, the owner. The names Raijn plesure to meet you" she smiled, no hint of fang.
Rules

- Follow the Gaia Terms of Service.

- NO CYBERING! Take it to PM if you do not, I will delete your posts and everything you did (PG-17!)

- You may speak ill-language, but I suggest you back it up, or we will kick you out.

- Do not harm noobies, that enter our home. For they are under our protection once they enter for a month. Till then, keep it out!

- NO SPAMMMING!!!

- Try to treat all with respect.

- No begging for gold, or bumping. I despise that and your post will be deleted. Also, just post a post of you entering the club instead of writing a bumb, you get money that way!

- No major fights/god modding. If you must fight, do it outside like in PM, instead of here.

- No sexual pictures. They are disgusting, do it in PMs or even better, not in here!

-No advertising other bars/clubs/hotels without asking MY permission! I will delete that post and bash you!

Please obey all rules, if you do not, I have friends in high and low places who will bug the hell out of you until you apoligize to me. Or if you stop your ways, if you do not. I will report you!

All of those who work here and are approved by me must have this banner on their signiture! Unless you do not have room, you put it on your profile! You must say your job you have on top of it and then put the signiture.

Banners

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21527365&page=1]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l50/jean-claude_amir/guiltypleasures.jpg[/IMG][/url]

If you wish to affiliate with us, PM me or post it in the Forums. If you are a regular costumer I might Affiliate your thread.

Sister Clubs/Bars/Hotels:

User Image

Affiliates:

User Image
Jobs

If you wish for a job, you must PM me your job application. There are only going to be several humans who will work in this job, the rest are vampires, werewolves, demons and other mythical creatures. This must be confirmed by me! So PM me don't post it on here, or I will delete it without even reading it.

NOT TAKING ANYMORE STRIPPERS AND BARTENDERS!!!!!

If you had read this then put this on the title of it. "Job Apllication"
Gaia Name:
Name:
Nickname:
Race: (( Vampire, demon, angel, fallen, etc. ))
Bio:
Personality:
Other:

Those who work here within or lovely home, is registered a room on the 3rd Floor. If you work hard enough, I might just make you take on the 4th or even better, the 5th. You may decorate your room however you like, I don't care. If you want something, like a pool in your room, you must ask me. And I'll take if from your paycheck.

People who work possibly get gold out of it, which I give from my own gold! If I dont give you gold its because I'm low or trying to buy something of my own. It does not mean, I'm a selfish person, because I'm not. I just need to buy something. -_- Which I try to earn. Though none of you will get gold when you first start. You must earn it!

Current Employees

Owner - Kagome-Chan01

Singer -
1. Serendity

Head Waiter:

1.kei_kitsune1777

Waiters:
1. WingedOblivion (Also a Guitarist)

Waitresses

1. KH2Raver
2. Maxomara
3. shes_a_mystery
4. Name: xwater_nymphx
5. me_as_in_acid

2nd Floor: Cafe Attendents

1. Isolde of Donnachadh

Maids:

1. IcePrince08

Chefs:

1. seipher4
2. KiyoTakamine
3. WhisperKitsune

Bouncers:

1. Tsusaka
2. sin of 1
3. (.(tox!c).)
4. Brock2.0

Bartenders:

1. Vikteren
2. Oxs~Lovely
3. xBloodyxValentinex
4. XIII The Key of Destiny

Strippers:

1. Pilot06_Shy
2. Moonlimmer
3.Paradise Pleasure Cheza
4. Oxs~Lovely

I suggest to you all, that Waiters/Waitresses/Maids must clean after those who come in to eat and drink in our home. I do not want our home dirty. So I suggest you clean after them please. I'll even clean myself, whenever I see a dirty table or something. Hey, I won't just sit around and do nothing. That is rude, oui?
Black List:
Events of the Year 2007:

1/1/07 : New Years Event - All have fun, party on down and invite friends to the new and the opening of Guilty Pleasures!! Also come down for a job to if ya want. Were recruiting starting today!

1/4/07 : 1st Annual Karaoke Night! - Guilty Pleasures celebrates its first Karaoke Night. With singing and dancing, and free drinks for all as well as free rooms! Raijn proudly presents the 1st Annual Karaoke Night! So come on down and sing your heart out! heart
Rooms

3rd Floor

1. Pilot06_Shy & IcePrince08 (worker)
2. kei_kitsune1777 (worker)
3. Moonlimmer (worker)
4. Vikteren (worker)
5. Paradise Pleasure Cheza (worker)
6. Tsusaka (worker)
7. KH2Raver (worker)
8. xBloodyxValentinex (worker)
9. Oxs~Lovely (worker)
10. seipher4 (worker)
11. Sin of 1 (worker)
12. Maxomara (worker)
13. XIII The Key of Destiny (worker)
14. shes_a_mystery (worker)
15. Isolde of Donnachadh (worker)
16. xwater_nymphx (worker)
17. Ramen-man (bought)
18. (.(tox!c).) (worker)
19. KiyoTakamine (worker)
20. [ sage ] (worker)
21. WhisperKitsune (worker)
22. me_as_in_acid (worker)

etc for now x.x

4th Floor

225. serendity (bought)

5th Floor

260. Raijn (Owner)
Serena walked into the building she nodded at the woman who greeted her and walked to the bar and sat down on one of the stools
Raijn pressed her fan to her lips, blinking slightly as the music pounded around her. She yawned, placing her fan on the table, boredly, taking her red wine to her lips. Taking a small sip from it.
Serena looked arounf the bar it was empty except for the owner she snapped her finger and a glass with red liquid appeard infront of her and she took a sip
The owner watched the girl, bring her liquid like magic. She smiled at that, pushing herself off from her chair, like it was one movement and walked towards her, in a cat like grace, like those vampires had.

"Bonjour madame, what brings you to my home?" she asked, sitting on a stool, about one away from the girl.
Kagome-Chan01
The owner watched the girl, bring her liquid like magic. She smiled at that, pushing herself off from her chair, like it was one movement and walked towards her, in a cat like grace, like those vampires had.

"Bonjour madame, what brings you to my home?" she asked, sitting on a stool, about one away from the girl.
Serena truned to look at the woman her voice was soft "hello"she took a small sip of her drink"wanted to try something new"
serendity
Kagome-Chan01

Serena truned to look at the woman her voice was soft "hello"she took a small sip of her drink"wanted to try something new"

She chuckled at that. "New? Yes I suppose this is something new or not, I do not know" she said in a question like way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff