.o9 Customs
.1o Special Events
.11 Affiliates
.12 Lists
.13 Reserved
.14 Staff's Posts
.15 Kami's & Latonia's Post
User Image.::____[Updates]::.

March 20, 2oo7 - (Kuro) Two herds added!! The Uindo and The Kurai! (Kami) Also, owner's list has been updated!

March 17, 2oo7 - (Kuro) Updated the front page a little! Let's get this shop up and going! <33

March o1, 2oo7 - (Kami) Took down the FS, the last two will be sold at a later date. And yay for our first breeding! xD Babies on the waaay~

February 11, 2oo7 - (Kuro) Half of the Christmas Equinos are up! 34/36!

February o6, 2oo7 - (Kuro) Flatsale adults certed! <33 Check pg 32!

February o6, 2oo7 - (Kami) Updated the owner's posts. Mao, DED, and Kuro now have spaces to type. ^^

February o4, 2oo7 - (Kuro) Kuro-kasai (certist/manager) and darkelementaldemon (colorist) hired!

January 25, 2oo7 - (Kami) Adult flatsale is a go. Also, new cert! ^^ Breeding OPEN!

January 16, 2oo7 - (Kami) I'm working on the herds section, and when I get that all done, just tell me what herd you want your Equino in, and what rank you want. ^^

January 15, 2oo7 - (Kami) Winner announced! Congrats Xi0ng Ma0! 4laugh Also, an adult flatsale will probably happen today soon. XD Aaand happy birthday Lady Mirage! ^^

Jaunary 14, 2oo7 - (Kami) Coloring contest closed, winner announced tomorrow morning! ninja

January o8, 2oo7 - (Kami) First announcement of the new year, whoot! xd The last FS baby has been sold, and expect certs soon.

December 27, 2oo6 - (Kami) SS's over and opening up! heart Also, there are growings~!

December 18, 2oo6 - (Kami) Went ahead and started the Christmas FS, because I'm going to be away until Christmas Eve and kinda want to go ahead and sell these guys. xd

December 17, 2oo6 - (Kami) Special Christmas FS, date TBA, is in the works. The three up for FS can be seen in the avaliability post. Also, is that Zero?! eek

December 13, 2oo6 - (Kami) Updated owner's list with all the secret santas I sent out. xd

December 1o, 2oo6 - (Kami) FS over, congrats winners! Secret Santas set up! Yay! Also, certs on page 6. 3nodding Coloring contest added!

December o9, 2oo6 - (Kami) FS Equinos up! heart

December o7, 2oo6 - (Kami) Finally got the thread set up for the most part. Expect a flatsale soon!
User Image.::____[Rules & FAQ]::.

Rules

-No begging for an Equino, for a mate, for ANYTHING. This should be a pretty obvious rule.

-NO STEALING THE ART. Also, obvious.

-Leave the drama at the door. If you have a problem with anyone, take it to PMs, or notify the staff and we shall take care of it.

-Kami, Latonia, and Adrani's word is law. Listen to them or be blacklisted. No joke. If we say to stop/leave/whatever, listen.

-Don't buy an Equino and then disappear. If you do, your Equino shall be rehomed.

-Don't bid money you don't have. Obvious.

FAQ

-Coming soon.-
User Image.::____[Backstory]::.

-Coming soon.-

.::____[Herds]::.

Equinos, just like their realistic counterparts, travel in large groups, or herds. The ranking is fairly simple: At the top are the two alpha Equinos, right below them are usually two betas, then there are warriors. The warrior rank is above that of a normal herd member, but is under both the alphas and the betas. The last rank is just herd members. There are also outcasts, or the herdless Equinos, but it's very rare to see a herdless Equino.

To join a herd:
1. See if it is Request or Application Only
2. Post requests in the thread
3. If Application Only, follow application rules set by the Alpha Male/Female

The Herds

Uindo -- Meaning Wind. A light-hearted and carefree herd. It's leaders are the most loving creatures throughout all the Equinos. This herd travels far and wide, its members leaving as they seem fit and members joining as they find necessary. The Uindo accept any and all Equinos that wish to be apart of this carefree herd. (Join by request)

Alpha Male:
Alpha Female:
Beta:
Beta:
Warrior(s):
Herd members:
Ori
Ava

Kurai -- Meaning Dark. The Kurai are very heartless and care less about those outside their herd. Because they don't care, they make it extreamly difficult to join the herd if you are not born within it. Feeling any compassion for another that was rejected from the herd most of the time results in being outcasted. The Kurai don't want weaklings. (Join by Application Only)

Application for the Kurai Herd
Equino's name:
Equino's gender:
Equino's age: (child, teen, adult)
Equino's personality:
Why does your Equino want to join such a dark herd?:

PM THIS APPLICATION TO KURO-KASAI

Alpha Male: Ashi
Alpha Female:
Beta:
Beta:
Warrior(s):
Herd members:

The outcasted:
The herdless:

User Image.::____[Stages]::.

User Image

Baby - Your Equino is still young, not able to support itself yet. That's where you come in! After you've been chosen by an Equino, you must take care of it until it's teen stage. 3nodding

User Image

Teen - Your Equino has suddenly changed from completely dependent on you to rebellious! At this stage, your Equino is now starting to check out other Equinos~ wink

User Image

Adult - Wow, your little baby is all grown up! They are now fully dependent, and can choose lifemates.

And what's this? Rumors of Feral Equinos?
User Image.::____[Availability]::.

Flatsale price is 4k.

You may prebuy for double the normal amount.

Send trade right after you posted the completed form.

You may only buy one for yourself or someone else.

Don't post forms until I post 'GO!' in big green letters.

Form:
[color=red][align=center][size=10][i]Name: [/i]
[i]Owner: [/i]
[i]Number: [/i]
[i]Cert Image: [/i]
[i]Gender: [/i][/size][/align][/color]
User Image.::____[Breeding]::.

Ooh, need a private den for two? heart

Breeding slots cost 8k.

Male/male, female/female, or male/female couple may breed.

Usually have about 2-4 Equinos.

Slots

.o1 Tiukahna - OrixShartax
.o2 OPEN
.o3 CLOSED
User Image.::____[Owner's List]::.

Name - Owner - Gender - Image

Gen. One:

X - Equira - Male - x

Mei - Tiukahna - Female - x

Shartax - Thamin - Male - x

Milo - Xi0ng Ma0 - Male - x

Timber - Xellos_Inverse - Male - x

Ash - Tiukahna - Male - x

lldaza - Kachie Katti - Female x

Kirimi - Lady Mirage - Female - x

Camille - Xi0ng Ma0 - Female - x

Celestial - Thamin - Female - x

Zephyr - Kachie Katti - Male - x

Ori - Tiukahna - Male - x

Umehito - Lady Mirage - Male - x

Ava - Tiukahna - Female - x

Methayious - Thamin - Male - x

Christmas 'o6:

Marinity - x

Death to Blondes - x

DarkHeartedSorrows - x

HanaKirei - x

Yakobi - x

Tudora - x

Rage Beat - x

~Silver Metallic Dragon~ - x
User Image.::____[Customs]::.

Prices:
One-Stage Custom Equino: ???g
Three-Stage Custom Equino: ???g

Slots

.o1 Closed
.o2 Closed
.o3 Closed

Custom form:

Name:
Owner:
Starting Stage:
Body Color(s):
Body Design:
Mane/Tail Colors:
Eye Color:
Other:
User Image.::____[Special Events]::.

None at the moment ~.^
User Image.::____[Affiliates]::.

Want to affiliate? Drop the mule a PM!

Clouded Kitten
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20439239&page=1]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/Wolf_gurlie/Equinos/TempBanner.png[/img][/url]
User Image.::____[Lists]::.

White List

-All of our friends at PL. Luff y'all! <3

Gray List
One Month Ban.

-None

Black List
Permenent Ban.

-None. Keep it that way.
User Image.::____[Reserved]::.
User Image.::____[Mao's Post]::.

Type here~

.::____[DED's Post]::.

Type here~

.::____[Kuro's Post]::.
Updated: 3/17/2007 @ 1:00 am MST

Kuro here! Heya everyone, I am the Manager of Equine Elements! I am a sophomore in high school and I am freaking loving it! Anyways, I love my computer and am always on it, so you can basically reach me any tme of the day. Well now that you know who I am I will tell you what my post is about. It will be my weekly schedule just so you know when I am on and off throughout the week so you know when you can get ahold of me. (I have a life outside of Gaia as well even if it isn't much of one! ) It is only a rough outline of what I am doing from week to week. This little blurb of info will also contain my priority list which will deal with more than Equine Elements, but also my other shops and stuffs throughout Gaia.

My Weekly Agenda:

School for me goes until 3:35pm MST. On Wednesdays it is 1:35pm MST.

Sunday: ...

Monday:
7 - 9 approx. -- Play Practice

Tuesday:
7 - 9 -- Play Practice

Wednesday:
1:35 pm - ??? Work*
7 - 9 -- Play Practice

Thursday:
7 - 9 -- Play Practice

Friday:
7 - 9 -- Play Practice

Saturday:
7 - 9 -- Play Practice

Priority List:
1. Play Practice

Those that is my week as of now, it is subject to change and even if there is a break or I am not doing something one day, that doesn't mean I will be on the computer. Please understand this. If you have any questions please pm me.

Play Practice is a very big thing to me right now so I have to concintrate on it because we have a short ammount of time to put on this production.

*My job is to put up real estate signs. Sometimes it is a time consuming job that takes a couple hours while other times there my be nothing to do. I only list it on Wednesday because that is my early release day. I work every day.
User Image.::____[Kami's Post]::.

Call me Kami~ ;D

Blaah, info coming. x_x

.::____[Latonia's Post]::.

Coming soon~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items