Welcome to Gaia! ::

On the night of the red moon, a shining star will appear in the sky. It's light will shine brighter and brighter, letting all lords, princes, and warriors know that it has begun, The Quest for the Lily Princess.

To win the Princess in battle gives the winner an amazing amount of power to do what they wish. To the one who has won her, she will spend the night with them, sing hymns to aid battles, and of course, bestow upon her champion the greatest prize; the Lily of Power. With the Lily of Power, the champion of the Lily Princess is granted immense physical and mental strength, to aid in keeping the princess as his/her prize.

The Red Moon has appeared, and the star has shone all night. The Lily Princess now roams the Earth, ready to serve whomever will face the odds and win her hand.

Rules:

1 - Gaia TOS
2 - No Godmodding, flaming
3 - Romance encouraged, Cybering in PMs
4 - Please stick to the basic plot
5 - PM your profiles to me
6 - What I say goes
7 - Literateness encouraged!!
8 - There are enough ninjas out there, if you choose to be a ninja, make your powers SIMPLE and understand your a** can still be kicked efficiently. I've had enough of these so-called unbeatable shinobi. I don't care how many episodes of Naruto or Flame of Recca you've watched or if you are actually trained in Ninjutsu. I won't tolerate it here.
9 - No guns unless you run it by me first. Definately no large guns, automatics, or other militaristic weapons from the 20th century. -.- People roleplay to get away from reality, jeez.

Profile Sheet

Gaia Name:
Character Name:
Weapons:
Powers (two maximum, make it simple -.-) :
Pets (not recquired):
Special Items (not recquired, possibly rings against poison, or earrings that negate fire magic, etc. no more than two):
Other:
Appearance(must be pic):
Character Profiles

Gaia Name: Sylinc
Character Name: Lily Princess Sylphia
Race: elven
Weapons: elegant longsword
Powers : ice/wind (aside from powers given me by my post as Lily Princess, which are only used for the one who wins me)
Special Items: an elegant ring with a blue stone which adds to my ice magic
Other: From a mysterious past, I come to the world every so often as the Lily Princess. I aid warriors strong enough to win me with my powers, and share with them my services until the next warrior wins me. The one who wins me does whatever he or she wishes with me, and since it is the rules of the prophetic moon, I cannot do anything about it.
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/Syrazel/titose.jpg

Gaia Name: deady bear
Character Name: jean
Race: vampire
Weapons: two gun hanging from her belt
Powers (two maximum, make it simple -.-) : necromancing and wind
Pets (not recquired):
Special Items (not recquired, possibly rings against poison, or earrings that negate fire magic, etc. no more than two): a small locket containing a picture of her parents that died when she was a small child that all that is left of them.
Other:
Appearance(must be pic): Clicky

Gaia Name: TyllMarvel
Character Name: Tyll Drakon
Race: Draconian
Weapons: Lots of knives, Special Longsword(See Picture)
Powers (two maximum, make it simple -.-) : Elemental Control of Darkness, and Limited Teleportation
Pets (not recquired): None
Special Items: A plain whistle that emits a terrible noise when blown upon
Other: He can summon a single dragon, a friend really, who helps him when he needs fast transportation.
Appearance(must be pic): PIccy

Gaia Name: Mandalore_the_Conqueror
Character Name: Ephidel Auron
Race: Human
Weapons: Mage blade.
Powers: The Arcane, other magic.

Special Items: Enchanted cloak that negates mind tricks.
Other: Ephidel is the only known user of Arcane magic, an ancient magic thought long forgotten. It was never meant for humans however, and it's had inhuman effects on him. On one hand, it gives him golden eyes that heightens his eye sight and understanding, and on the other, it gives him everlasting pain, and occasionally it's so much that he can't move. He seeks the Lily Princess to cure him of this, so that he may be a normal mage again.
Appearance(must be pic): Ephidel

Gaia Name: Porcelain Shadow
Character Name: Hazel Redfern
Race: A cross breed of vampire and Elven kind.
Weapons: A sword, throwing stars and her bow and arrow.
Powers : The ability to comunicate with and summon all animals, mythological or real. Her specialities include: Spiders, scorpions, snakes and other reptiles, birds, rats, mice and the big cats. She also has the powers of the element of Earth ( includes trees, sand anything Earth kind...)
Pets (not recquired): A large balck spider named Envy.
Special Items (not recquired, possibly rings against poison, or earrings that negate fire magic, etc. no more than two): Her flute and a small ring that she wears on her left forfinger, it is mainly for sentmantal reasons but also helps her if she hasn't fed in more than a month and keep up her strength.
Other:She also has a pet white tiger named Pride (yes both her pets are name fater sins) whom she summons at will without the use of her flute.
Appearance(must be pic): Hazel.

Gaia Name: Dailoc
Character Name: Dailoc
Race: Sharik ((human looking demon))
Weapons: katana
Powers (two maximum, make it simple -.-) : fire minipulation and super strangth
Pets (not recquired): baby dragon named Vala
Special Items (not recquired, possibly rings against poison, or earrings that negate fire magic, etc. no more than two): aromor of the hellien warroir ((increases strangth and defence and resent to most magics))
Other: he is a skilled warroir who has been in countless battles in the name of hell untill he was exiled for killing his comanding officer and he was banished to roam earth
Appearance(must be pic):Dailoc

Gaia Name: Deamon Asdantes
Character Name: Absens Phasma
Race: Vampyre
Weapons: Enchanted Dual Katanas, Long bow, Enchanted Fistblades
Powers: Eagle Eyes (perfect vision) Wall Running
Pets: Scouting Hawk, Hell Hound
Special Items: Enchanted Katanas can provide dramatic boost in defense and attack only when together (Ability saps energy). Enchanted Fist Blades have the ability to steal an oponents life force upon both being stabbed into the opponet.
Other: Latin for "Missing Soul", Absens Phasma is a highly dangerous and destructive individual. He is often called heartless, but he lives by the rule that "Only those who deserve my compassion will recieve it." Only problem is that in his eye, noone deserved it. That was until the Red Moon. Now he has woken up from his twenty year slumber, seeking to take the hand of the Lily Princess, not just as an assessory to his coming reign over this feeble planet, but as a Queen for his dark kingdom.
Appearance:
Abens Phasma

Gaia Name: Suga_sweet_cutie
Character Name: Tori Ronclide
Race: Fox demon
Weapons:A large axe
Powers (two maximum, make it simple -.-) : Good hearing,high jumps, Sound
Pets (not recquired): none now
Special Items (not recquired, possibly rings against poison, or earrings that negate fire magic, etc. no more than two):A special necklace her mother left with her a long time ago when she had to put her child in the forest just bacause she was a demon.
Other: She can turn into a fox Fox form
Appearance(must be pic): Tori

Gaia Name: Gaiye
Character Name: Arienne Ciel
Race: Wraith
Weapons: Reaver - katana styled blade
Powers: Soul Reaper - feeds on enemies soul revitalizing him, Soul Shadow - briefly becomes incorporeal
Pets: -
Special Items: Silver Cross necklace - holds back soul lust, Dark Soul earing - gives slight protection from holy objects.
Other: No vampire weaknesses besides sunlight and holy objects. Extremely vulnerable to holy items, while sunlight limits all of his power to that of a human.
Appearance: Arienne
Shivering, I pulled a light cloak around my shoulders as I looked about me. I had awoken on the landing of a castle, lit up. From inside music and dancing could be heard, and many people were talking and laughing. I shivered again, the wind blowing the cloak from my shoulders to reveal my pale blue hair and lightly coloured skin, birght blue eyes and pointed ears. "It's time again," I whispered to myself.
Jean sits around a roaring fire and waits for her fish to grill.
"come on cook faster." Jeans says to the fire.
After a few moments of examining my surroundings, i recognized the castle to be my own, the one built for me to return to every time the moon rose red. I looked to the moon now and saw that it was silvery white once more, and half-way below the horizon already.

Letting the cloak fall from my hands, I stepped up to the balcony banister, and looked down over the white, sparkling city below. The Prophecy of the Lily Princess was a loved tradition and cause for celebration among the people, though most believed that it was only a faerietale now.

I looked back behind me, wondering what was missing. Then it clicked.
"Where is my Prince? The battes cannot begin if I am merely free for the taking from the start." I asked the night air in my soft, accented tongue.
Jean looks up at the moon." how pretty its begin." takes the fish out of the fire and chews contently.
what do i want the lily princess powers for? oh yeah, to see if she can boost my powers so i can see my parents agian
"ah! im a lame necromancer." jean holds her head.
(( what happened to that kids post? ))
I sighed, trying not to worry. "He's most likely not aware that I've returned yet. He'll come before morning, I'm sure of it." I said quietly, turning back to the view of the city, the stars shining brightly above.
deady bear
(( what happened to that kids post? ))

((he's changing it >.> wink )
Jean lays on the ground with her hands behind her head
"but the bad thing is i think if i find her then i will have to marry her or thats what that old man said." sighs
"i dont like other girls like that" rolls over. "im confused about this."
"I'm always awake when the red moon rises," Tyll said walking out of the shadows. "My what a world this has become," he said looking out onto the city. He'd been down there before, but he also remembered what it was like the first time he came up here.
Jean closes her eyes and listens to the sounds around her.
"nighty night jean." the wind seemed to say as it blew through a tree.

"nighty night" Jean says as she dozes off.
He caught me off guard, but I hid it by bowing to him. "My Lord, I did not see you. You have grown in power since I have been gone." I admitted, sensing it around him. I stood beside him, looking down below. "Has the world changed since last I was awake?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff