Welcome to Gaia! ::

What? A FLATSALE?

Selling SUPER RARE FAIRY THIEVES? 0.34 34.0% [ 17 ]
B-B-But... They're ANGELICS! 0.12 12.0% [ 6 ]
Aren't they supposed to ONLY be availible through Auctions? 0.16 16.0% [ 8 ]
Anyways, RARES FOR FS! 0.38 38.0% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 50 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 58 59 60 > >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Quote:
ANNOUNCEMENTS

September 2, 2006: The Class Auction has BEGUN!
August 30, 2006: THE GUILD HAS OPENED!
August 29, 2006: Change of scenery, yo! From a modern-day city, this has shifted to... ARABIAN NIGHTS!
August 27, 2006: Omigawd! A flatsale- but not just any flatsale... RARE FAIRY FS!
August 25, 2006: We are proud to introduce the Angelics and Demonics of Thieves' Guild: Fairies and Jokers!
August 5, 2006: We've opened! heart First Flatsale!

Introducing Anika, the Thief Mistress! She'll be hanging around this thread even when I'm on business in other stores. Friend her to be on the Mailing List! Click HERE to friend her.

Also, the Guild can be found here. Note that it doubles as a guild for the .:City of Northern Lights:. too!

User Image

Prologue

Table of Contents

Title/Announce/Prologue

Story

Info

Rules

Stages

Aquire

Current FS/auction

Partnership

Shop

Familiars

Guardians

Types of Thieves (Races)

Affiliates
The original name of the city was Aswad-Al-fadee-Anjum-Areefa-Ramadan-Sabiha-Shabab-Talawat-Inayaat. But then again, all strung together, it meant Dark-Redeemer-Star-Expert-Ninth Month of the Lunar Calendar-Morning-Youth-Beauty-With Care. It didn't make any sense at all, but they just used that name because it had more than three syllables.

This Arabian-type city was one of bustling cities, booming with bazaars with their exotic goods, parades in honor of the Sultan, dancers, performers, and basic city life.

Anyways, like all large cities, they had their share of thieves and crime. But not just any crime- they had a huge problem with theft. Not to say that it wasn't a peaceful, crime-free city. No, ten rapes by evening, forty-eight murders by nine o' clock. But the real big problem was theft.

Everyday, something valuable would go missing. Everynight, the local vendors would be robbed without a sign of ********? The local Display of Treasures had to close down- the thieves took EVERYTHING from the horses' drinking throuhs to the exhibits, the antiques, the displays, rare and priceless objects of undeterminable value, and an occasional migit Enuch. The lock and safe and anti-theft talimen vendors were BOOMING. But still, the thefts continued.

Like the thieves of other cities, the criminals walked among us. Unlike regular criminals, they were NEVER in plain sight.

And they were only two feet tall.

Thieves' Code

1. Thief's Honor- Stealing of anything in the safe zone (this thread) is UNACCEPTABLE.
2. Thief's Care- Abusing a younger Thief is too unacceptable.
3. Blood Oath- A word is a word. Do not retract your order, bid, offer, or ANYTHING unless if agreed on by both parties.
4. Thief's Membership- please, don't just disappear. Your Thief must have some thread presence to grow.
5. Be literate!
6. Begging is below up.
7. Bags are availible through Flatsales, Special Events, Pet Trades, and Custom.
8. Customs are always availible. (See the Aquiring Post.)

Stage One- A Raggedy Bag.

Anika seems to have stocked up on many strange bags. They wiggle occasionally, and when asked where they came from, she winks. "I'm a thief, laddie/lassie, I do what I need. Including lying to you."

Stage Two- OMIGAWDIT'SABABEH

Your work on caring for the strange Bag has paid off. Cautiously, a little head peeks out, followed by the rest of the Thief- it's a Baby and newly recieved. Anika is happy to lend you advice (whether you want it or not) on the proper care of an infant.

Stage Three- Fully-Fledged Thief

User Image

MALE IMAGE BEING SILLHOUTED!

Congratulations! Your little impie is now a fully-fledged Thief, ready to take on (and steal) anything. They gain their Maturity Stripes, or Ra' chya' re, marking the passage into adulthood. At this stage, you may begin aquiring Rank points, which are granted by Anika, the Mistress.

On a flatsale, it's ONE PER PERSON! A friend can't buy you one and you buy one, no, it's ONE PER PERSON.

Flatsale Bags will be 3k.

Quote:
Flatsale Form: (First come first serve Basis)

Name of Thief:
Name of Guardian:
The Bag Number:

CUSTOMS

Custom Slots:

1. ----OPEN!----
2. ----OPEN!----
3. ----OPEN!----

Custom Types:

Basic (4k): Choose up to three colors and where to put them. Choose hair, stripe, and eye color. I decide patterns, if any. ((Adult Stage only Basic customs are only 3k))

More goodies (5k): Choose up to two separate patterns. ((Adult Stage only Basic customs are only 4k))

Super Lineart: (20k) CHOOSE YOUR OWN poses! Your own unique lineart, poses, etc. You may add any other custom sets for the extra fee. Choose up to three colors and where to place them, eye, stripe, and hair color, up to THREE patterns. ((Adult Stage only Basic customs are only 15k))

Custom's Race

--Normal Thieves: (Default)
--Joker (Demonic) Thieves: + an EXTRA 1k
--Fairy (Angelic) + an EXTRA 3k
--Ghost (The Ring) A regular custom + Drowning in a well

Custom Type:
Name:
Flat Markings: (For "More Goodies" and "Super Lineart" wink
Colors and placing of colors:
Hair Color:
Other:

Unlike most shops, if you do have questions or trouble etc., go ahead and PM me. Dun worry, unless if it's something stupid, I won't bite! heart

I reserve the right to put stupid n00bs on the blacklist.

OR DICE GAME!

wahmbulance FLATSALE NOW! wahmbulance

For Flatsale, we have two RARE FAIRIES!

THESE, BEING RARE, WILL BE 3K EACH.

Note that the Fairy Race is the Angelic version of Thief. They are extremely rare: These are the only two in existence within the Thieves' Guild.

Anyways, note that the Fairies will after this, be only availible through auctions and extremely pricey-bribed customs.

Pot Number One is FEMALE.

User Image

The pot only shows the base coloration for it, but when she grows, she'll spring up an uber gorgeous patterning, probably flowers.

Pot Number Two is MALE.

User Image

This is a RARE RARE! A rare amongst rares. This male is a Lily Fairy Thief. On his Adult form, he has an extremely beautiful and delicate flower pattern in a Victorian style.

Anika:

Well, I obtained these bags 'the usual way.' You know, the usual way, see, usual? Heh... Tee hee.... Anyways, I was tramping across the desert after getting the fourth pot.

That was when I got ambushed by the Jokers. ((Seriously! Those dumbasses can't tell the Mistress Thief even in the dark with serious moonshine!

Anyways, I wasn't in the mood nor did I have the time to argue. I trampazed across the sand as fast as I could, but the bags were weighing me down. I could only carry two.

I couldn't drop one; abandoning a youngster (or a chance at some serious profit), especially one tied up in a raggedy bag, is against the Thieves' Code.

So I slapped my tail and whipped myself ALL the way to Faeryland- on the other side of the land.

It burnt me out right away. The Vanish is a power reserved only for the extremely high-ranking Thieves, like me.

The Centaurs in Faeryland took excellent care of me to recover. To show my gratitude, I refrained from stealing the ancient treasures there, even though they would sell for many a pretty penny.

However, it became clear that I could not fend off or run as fast with four bags.

So I left TWO of the bags in Faeryland, in the care of a leader-figure named Aoekae the Dark. ((She seemed pretty darn nice.))

So here are the two remaining bags I bought back from the journey. The other two are in Faeryland, looking for homes....

AUCTION!

User Image

^That auction is the Class Auction. Click on it!

Here we have an exceptionally lovely young Thief with rare and unusual coloration...

User Image

SB: 1000 gold
MI: 500 gold
HB:1.5k by Lii-Kun heart
AB: 10k lol

~Flatsales~

Each are 2k gold.

Post the form:

Quote:
Flatsale Form: (First come first serve Basis)

Name of Thief:
Name of Guardian:
The Bag Number:

and send the trade.

wahmbulance FLATSALE! wahmbulance

Anika has run out of bags to sell, but she left a memo on my desk...
Hey le Chat! Run outta bags, gonna go get meh some more raggies....

....Just don't ask her where she got them.

DICE GAME!

Roll 10 10-sided dice. That's 100.

If you get 9 OR 99, then you win this lovely brazen female!

User Image

Here's the bag.

User Image

Just roll a nine to win! heart

First person wins.

Send me the page number you've won on! heart

Try as many times as you like.

As you might know, le Chat is an itemmaker. I can make almost anything for the right price, if you want a custom. Just PM me!

No, I won't have you have a regular Thief and suddenly turn them into say... Like... A fairy or something.

Anyways, more ready-made items coming soon! heart

Color changes are just an extra 50 gold!

Feather hat, 150 gold

Female's Luxury Velvet Blouse, 200 gold

User Image

Claw Guantlet, 150 gold

User Image

Female's Small Shirt, 100 gold

User Image

Dark Shirt, 100 gold

User Image

Female's Thief Pants, 200 gold

More Familiars Coming SOON!

heart

For now, these guys........

User Image

From top left, Clockwise:

Krow (300 gold)- These birds are smart, witty, and cunning. They have the ability to pick any locks and solve puzzles, riddles, etc. They can see movement-sensing lasers. They LOVE shiny objects and hoard, magpie-like, anything they find in their nests. Downside- they're loud. CAAWWW!

Quetlzra- (600 gold) These are feathered, flying serpants (miniature ones) imported... Er... Illegal smuggled from the jungles of South Montzawaltzazuma. They're beautiful to look at, with jewel-bright eyes and shiny, gleaming feathers. No wonder they were stolen. They seem to be phychic and can sense to a somewhat degree the future doings of others. Their stares can still for a few minutes the thoughts of basic animals, ie. watchdogs. They never sleep and make excellent sentries.

Pheeesh- (500 gold) Blurb. These goldfish-like creatures are highly social and fly through air and water. They are completely silent and are capable of moving things without noise. They will never trust you- unless if you give them food. Instead of playing possum when unsure of what to do, they play stupid and dull, whereas actually, they are judging your food potential and status. They are extremely intelligent really.

Aurian- (1000 gold) Tail not shown due to space restrictions.)You may reconize this as one of the bases from my other petstore, City of Northern Lights. This is a modified version of one of the child-stage bases. Anyways, these are a fully-customizable Familiars. They can vanish in a puff of smoke and reappear somewhere else. Even the most high-tech sensors cannot detect their presence- truly an amazing skill. They are loyal past death.
Form for customization of Aurians:
Base Color:
Pattern (if any):
Mane color and style:
Tail color and Style:
Eye color:

If you don't know what I'm talking about, go see the Northern Lights for an example.

Quote:
Name/Gender/Stage/Rank/Guardian/Picture

And asterix on the side means that the Thief is so special that they deviate off the lineart and type. Normally an extremely special custom, with lineart edits and items and stuff, perhaps an avatar or cosplay Thief?

Goddess and High Bandits

Anika/Female/Adult/Mistress Thief and Guildmaster/..le Chat du Noir../ heart *

Normal Thieves

Kita/Female/Adult/NA/xNinjaMuffinx/ heart
Tanisa/Female/Adult/NA/-+Forever Bleeding+-/ heart
Gem/Female/Adult/NA/Chobi_Chocobo/ heart
Bandit/Male/Adult/NA/xNinjaMuffinx/ blaugh
Le Cher Voleur De Ryanna/Female/Adult/NA/Ryanna Silverthorn/ heart *
Isuma/Female/Adult/NA/JelloTan/ heart
Kinikash/Female/Adult/Lady/Lii-Kun heart
Celeste/Female/Adult/Rogue/Midnight Moon at Dawn/ heart
Flicker/Male/Adult/N/A/Ichigoblue/ blaugh

Fairies

-=None=-

Jokers

Cuckoobird/Female/Adult/Russian/Kukushka/ heart *

Ghosts
Samara Morgan/Female/Risen/Cursed/..le Chat du Noir../ heart *

VOILA!

Zeee BANNER!

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/g4hke][img]http://tinyurl.com/z6m9w[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/g4hke][img]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g216/Aurora_Northern_Lights/ThievesofAasifaNabi.jpg[/img][/url]

PM me for Affiliations please!

User Image

User Image

The diverse genetic pool of the thieves (Whom by the way breed like rabbits) is attributed to many mutations. Specific traits have been bred on isolated since before the Thieves came to Dark City, resulting in many different Races.
User Image

Fairy Imps

These gentle and fragile creatures are one of the oldest of the Thief subspecies. They rise from certain blessed flowers and attain the ability to fly at high speeds at Adulthood. These Thieves are also the larger species, the tallest one ever grown at A WHOLE THREE FEET! O_O

Fairy Imps are the angels here. They will steal, but only and only shiny objects but instead of hoarding them, they will give them out as presents. Plus, if they steal something from you, they first take it and THEN leave a note saying that if you want it back that badly, just tell them and they'll polish it up, upgrade your harddrive, walk your dog, and then return it. They are the sweetest, kindest, most angelic creatures you will ever meet, but also extremely rare.

Due to the persecution from the Joker Demons, colonies of the Fairy Imps have fled to Faeryland Isles , where they have found a wonderful home throughout the meadows of the Isles.

User Image

Jokers are the Demonics of Thieves' Guild. They are born when a severely cheating gambler misplaces a deck of cards. The young one crawls out, barely bigger than the box. The Adult is quite small, on average about 1.5 feet.

These Jokers are just pure naughty fun and super-evil-genius to boot. They delight in practical jokes that results in someone losing an eye. They'll steal from their own comrades. They'll steal from ANYONE. And once you're looted, don't expect anything back except for a loud guffawing "Ha-Ha-Ha!" Jokers are more common than Fairies, but still uncommon.

Ghosts

User Image

Long ago, there was a little girl who could do things no one else could. Terrible things. Things that made one go insane. Her birthmother tried to kill her and failed. She is now in an asylum. Her foster mother tried to kill her by drowning her in a well- and succeeded. However, the girl stayed alive for seven days after.... But the last thing she saw when she finally died was a shimmering white ring......

The legacy still remains. Somewhere in the Thieves' Guild, that very same well that the little girl drowned in lurks, hidden....

To applease the spirit of the girl who drowned, you must take your own child in its Bag Stage and drown it in a well, like how she drowned. In doing so, you will lift yourself of the curse, but your child...

Your child will gain powers unattainable to any other thief. But they will lose their sanity in the proccess and rise up as ghosts from the well.

If you are desperate enough to drown your own child to save yourself, Anika well definitely think twice before letting YOU adopt a Thief again however. Don't worry, being a selfish little pirate herself, I'm sure she'll understand.....

Anyways, to obtain a ghost, you must drown your Bag before the Thief comes out in the well where the girl died. The well is hidden somewhere here.... Once one person finds it, it will disappear and reappear somewhere else. It's somewhere in this thread, I know it! >_<

Oh yes. Quote the post and send it to me via PM.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff