Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should the Zelda photo booth be availiable for non-Zelda characters also?

Of course! We want to pose with only our friends too! 0.39814814814815 39.8% [ 43 ]
Not really. Having only Zelda characters makes it unique. 0.092592592592593 9.3% [ 10 ]
I don't know. 0.13888888888889 13.9% [ 15 ]
[Pollwhore option] 0.37037037037037 37.0% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 108 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 134 135 136 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Welcome to ----- PIXELPANEL! This is a collaborative shop, which means, that my bro, Rogue Master and I co-own a shop together. You’ll have a great time here and get the commissions you want at affordable prices.

Enjoy the show!

Now for…

User Image

Table of Contents

::Gemkitty's Side::
1st Post: ------------------------------ Introduction // Updates
2nd Post: -------------------------------------------------- Rules
3rd Post: ------- Ordering // Prices // [Discounts] // Samples
4th Post: ------------ Waiting List // Completed Commissions
5th Post: ----------------------------------------- Gem’s Corner

::Rogue Master's Side::
6th Post: ------------------------------------------ Intro + Rules
7th Post: -------------------- Ordering + Pricing [+ Discounts]
8th Post: ------------ Samples + Waiting List + Finished Stuff
9th Post: --------------------------------------- My Little Corner
10th Post: ---------------------------------------------- The Lists

11th Post: ---------------------------------------------- Affiliates
12th Post: --------------------------------------------- Link to Us
13th Post: ------------------------------------------- [Reserved]

User Image

Latest Announcement
2006-12-31: Well, on the last day of the old year, Gem has finally reopened her slots to the public. But, due to lack of will and time, she won't be selling CG'd art for the next little while. Instead, she'll be using her traditional media to colour all orders until the time when she wants to use Photoshop again.

Gem's Note: Be forewarned: After I offer computer coloured art again, the prices for computer art will be a tad more expensive. Nothing much: maybe another 500 gold, but doing nothing but computer art is probably increasing my risk of carpal tunnel. -_-;; I don't have a tablet, so sitting and colouring a picture for 2 hours hurts after a while. And for those who like the traditional media I do, I'll be offering that as another option in the orders.

But for now: only markers and coloured pencils for me.

2006-12-04: Apologies all around to those waiting for art. Real life is much more important than my Gaian life, and having full slots within a few hours of opening them isn't helping me be any less busy. Thus, I'm going to have to reduce the size of my waitlist. I will also probably take a lot longer to finish my commissions than I usually would before, but life changes, and I need to adjust to that. Thank you for understanding.

NOTE: I forgot to mention that when you order, you are guaranteed to get art. I don't cancel any orders unless there is a life-and-death situation attached to my reasoning. If you want to keep your art however, please DO NOT CANCEL YOUR TRADES! I may take two or three weeks to finish art, but I will get them to you when they are completed.

2006-11-22: A few new rules have been added to Gem's Corner, in the Rules Section and the Ordering Section. Please read through all of it if you haven't already, and take note of the changes.

2006-10-16: Gem's back, and ready to draw! But she has some a new rule to keep this situation from happening again: once the waitlist has filled up completely, even when she finishes the first artwork, it will remain closed until she has finished all of them. This will help to keep the workload down to a minimum.

2006-10-10: Gem has been a little stressed as of late, as her internet life seems to be interfering a fair bit with reality. So, she will be taking a bit of 'stress leave', to reorganize herself and balance out her time to minimize problems. She'll be gone for at least a week, maybe two. DO NOT ORDER FROM GEMKITTY UNTIL SHE SAYS YOU CAN AGAIN!! ALL ORDERS POSTED FOR HER BEFORE SHE'S READY WILL BE DELETED!!

2006-10-08: In Gem's "Ordering" section, there's a new part that's been recently added: "Gem's Erratic Shop Offers"! This is where she'll be offering special arts that aren't normally sold in PixelPanel. And right now, she's got Pokemon Crossbreeds, or PokeCrosses, availiable. Scroll down to Gem's Ordering section for more info.

2006-09-16: Gemkitty, that's me, will be raising her prices by about 500 gold. All of those people who have ordered up to Tatsuman will pay the previous price, but everything after will apply to the new rate.

2006-09-06: Now you have an opportunity to save gold on any of your commissions! Both Rogue and I have implemented a "Discounting" section in each of our shops. Depending on our current game and anime interests, you'll save gold by buying what we want to draw the most! See our 'Ordering' posts for more information.

2006-09-04: Since school is starting again, orders my take longer to be recieved by customers. But guaranteed, it will not be much longer than our usual timeframe.

2006-08-23: We've opened up the newest shipment of cardboard boxes to reveal: Pixel Minis! Adorable chibified pixelated dolls for your pleasure to purchase! Only 400 gold!! Scroll down to Rogue Master's Ordering section for more.

2006-08-20: Well, we got back faster than I realized, so we're back on track one day earlier! Orders are opened again, and we'll be inputting some new products sometime soon!

2006-08-10: We are closed to all orders from August 10th to August 21st, since both Rogue and I are travelling out of town to visit relatives. Who have no internet unfortunately. So, we'll see you on the 21st, when we reopen!

2006-07-29: Rogue has fixed the banners so they link to our shop. And it was brought to our attention that Karrighen, our shop mule, had no trading pass. That situation has been remedied, so all trades will be sent to Karrighen.

2006-07-28: We are finally open! You do not realize how long it took us to get the guts to start this project, but at least we've finally gone and posted a thread about it. Please feel free to post... But we'll be in bed.
::Note:: Just realized that our banners do not have links. We'll fix that tomorrow morning.

NEW FEATURE!: If you want to stay on top of the shop's status and slot openings, send a friendslist request to our mule, Karrighen.
User Image

Every shop needs them, however much we might dislike them.
These are my rules of BCS. [Basic Common Sense]

--Do Not Steal My Artwork! This will NOT be tolerated in anyway, anytime, anywhere. If you steal my artwork, I will ban and blacklist you permanently. Nothing peeves me off worse than art thieves.

-- Look at the waitlist before ordering!! This may not sound like a big deal, but it PO's me to no end, people. Check the friggin' list before ordering, and you'll save yourself a rant from me. If people keep randomly ordering before checking whether I'm busy or closed, I'll keep adding rules and hoops for you to jump through in order for you to be able to order in here. And I doubt that'll make everyone else very happy.

-- Don't PM obvious questions to me. This isn’t really a listable offence, but it does annoy me somewhat. I write down all these rules and instructions for others to read them. If you read through and still don’t find the answer to your question, just post here in the thread.

-- Be respectful. Try not to loose your temper if someone is causing problems; they will be dealt with. Please don’t pollute my shop with flaming or the like.

-- Don't speak with l33t or chatspeak. I’d like to be able to read your posts and orders, so try to be moderately literate. If you aren’t a really good speller, that won’t be a problem, but just try your best.

--Follow the T.O.S. I probably shouldn’t need to explain this one.

-- No complaining about orders. I have a life. Please wait until I get it done. If there is a problem in real life that will delay your order, I’ll PM you about it or post in the updates part of my thread. Otherwise, stay quiet!

-- Do not stretch the page. This is really annoying, especially for 800x600 screen owners like myself.

Did you read all that?
Good, because here's the first codeword: Amethyst.
Confused? Hold onto that, and I'll explain later.
You'll need it to order.

User Image
User Image

User Image

I will only have 3-4 people on my waiting list, for the sake of my sanity… Err… Well, what sanity I have left. I skip around the waiting list a lot of the time, so I do pictures when I am inspired to. Unless you have a specific reason to be done earlier than the other commissions, your picture will be done when it is done.

Check back to the Waiting List for progress! [Updated daily]
[A star means it gets the 10% discount, two means 20%. Discounts only count for regular art slots, not other shop offers.]

Regular Art Slots:
(Name - Style Ordered (Page Ordered) - [Completion Status])

-- (Anonymous) - [100% - COMPLETE!]
*-- Cayf - Coloured Chibi (pg. 85) - [100% - COMPLETE!]
*-- Baconious - Coloured Couple (pg. 86) - [100% - COMPLETE!]
-- Kyrosiris - Coloured Couple [OC] (pg. 87) - [100% - COMPLETE!]

SLOTS CLOSED. WILL RE-OPEN AFTER I RENOVATE.

Zelda Booth Slots:
(Username: Characters used - # of frames (pg. #) - [Completion Status])

-- CLOSED FOR NOW. WILL RE-OPEN AFTER I RENOVATE.

User Image

I’m a bit of a show-off. I love my art, but unfortunately, don’t have the bandwidth to display everything. So, the newest 5 works go here.
Most recent commissions are at the top, least are at the bottom; very simple.

[ Avatar Name - Date – Type - Colored or Uncolored ]

[1] Kyrosiris - 2007-01-12 - Group of 3 - Marker Coloured
[2] Kyrosiris - 2007-01-09 - Group of 4 [OC] - Marker Coloured
[3] Twiztid4Life - 2007-01-05 - Single Fullbody [OC] - Marker Coloured
[4] Nevermore-45 - 2007-01-03 - Fullbody Couple - Marker Coloured
[5] Nevermore-45 - 2007-01-02 - Photo Booth - Marker Coloured

And here is a list of all of my lovely customers, in the order I remember them. Red numbers indicate multiple purchases. Thanks to everyone who has purchased!!
(If you purchased art from me, and aren’t mentioned here, drop me a PM.)

Pre-shop Customers:
Starle55gaL, Zombie-Bunny, soul_stealer1992, LeHATE, April Secrets, tyrannticus, Nose Picking Fun

Post-shop Customers:
Kaku-Chan, Andreis, Erairin (3), _babyTaco_, Pandalover14, shining_angel, pink_notecard, Lamsey, Sami-Ko, ll Fiona ll, MoonLina (2), Baconious (3), Arayus, Tatsuman (2), Blue Ace X Boarder, Lenodium, =[Useless_P]=, Sleep Beauty (2), Dawn Rightway, Haseo-san, Toxic Duck (2), reesu-hime, Nebulous Skye, Skine Whysper, Homunculi7, Demon_Kid_Kazuru, Kyrosiris (11), [Cut Here], Taiara, Lavender Snow, Twiztid4Life (3), Nevermore-45 (4), punkdrummer37, Etharis, Sassy Silante

In Total: 42 Customers!! O.o [More than I expected to get...]

PokeCross Owners:

[Username: Pokemon Name - Gender - Combined Pokemon - Date]

[+] Kyrosiris: Alexi - Male - Plusle, Ampharos + Jolteon - 2006-11-24
[+] Kyrosiris: Dori - Female - Mew + Ampharos - 2006-11-22
[+] Twiztid4Life: No Certificate - Absol, Latias + Heracross - 2006-11-22
[+] Kyrosiris: Miya - Female - Celebi + Minun - 2006-11-17
[+] Kyrosiris: Kyrii - Female - Gardevoir + Porygon - 2006-10-07
[+] Gemkitty: Craa - Male - Charmeleon + Wartortle - 2006-10-05

Number of PokeCross Owners: 6

User Image
User Image

User Image
Important Ordering Notices
DUE TO EXTREME LACK OF WILL, I WILL NOT BE DOING CG'D ART FOR THE NEXT WHILE, NOT EVEN IF YOU BRIBE ME.

Instead, I'll be breaking in my new professional art markers, and I'll be doing traditional media art, using my coloured pencils and markers.

Here are a few examples of the markered art, done in a Wind Waker drawing style 'cause I felt like it. More samples will be added as I finish them.

Mandara - A Zelda OC of mine
Isabelle and Gabrielle - Two of my RP characters

I absolutely love to draw:
  • Nintendo characters, detailed original characters, species from Legend of Zelda (AKA: Deku Scrubs, Zoras, Gorons, Rito), and fantasy creatures, especially dragons.
I'm fine with drawing:
  • Gaia avatars, anthros, homosexual pairings, and Sonic-styled characters.
I'm hesitant, but might draw:
  • Robots, fullbody armor, vehicles like motorbikes and cars, and extremely detailed weaponry.
I'm unwilling to draw:
  • Graphic nudity, offensive or suggestive gestures, and overly sexual poses.

User Image

Uncoloured

• Headshot [from shoulders up]: --- 1000
  • Mid-body shot [from waist up]: --- 2000
  • Full-body shot: ---------------------- 2500
  • Couple or Group shot: -------------- 2500 per character

• Chibi: -------------------------------- 1000
  • Couple or Group Chibi: ------------ 1000 per character

Coloured // Traditional Media

• Headshot [from shoulders up]: --- 1500
  • Mid-body shot [from waist up]: --- 2500
  • Full-body shot: ---------------------- 3000
  • Couple or Group shot: -------------- 3000 per character

• Chibi: -------------------------------- 1500
  • Couple or Group Chibi: ------------- 1500 per character

Coloured // Computer CG

CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE

Extra Options
These are extra things that you can add to your pictures. You don't need to have these.

• Simple Background (100 g.): This includes a one or two coloured background, with maybe a few extras like sparkles or pawprints, or an image to be added, if you supply it.

• Complex Background (+200 g.): This includes actual background objects, like buildings, trees, waterfalls, etc. If the background absolutely needs to be super detailed and is required for the picture's effect, there may be an extra cost.

• Text (FREE): Any simple text, like a (short) description underneath or your avatar's username is free of charge. It isn't hard to do. Try to specify what kind of text you'd like (evil, blocky, curly handwriting) or I'll choose it myself.

• Speech Bubbles (50 g. each): Every size of bubble, or amount of text inside them, is the same for each one you include.

When ordering, please:

• Check for an opening in the waitlist before doing anything!
  • Fill out everything on the order form with a little star next to it.
    [Those without are optional.]
  • Post the order in the thread for me to see.
    [PM’d orders will be ignored and deleted.]
  • Calculate the total price, and send it to me.
    Title the trade, "Art Order" or something along those lines.
    [* I won’t start drawing until I get this!]
    --Note: Putting the page number on the trade makes it easier for me to find your order! <3
  • Wait patiently. I have real life to deal with, and it comes before anything I do online.
  • Once I’m finished, I’ll confirm my half of the trade, send you the art, and you confirm on your side. Easy, no?

An explanation for those who want one:
Order Form
*Name: Username and/or name of OC character. Obviously. ^^

*Style: Put the style you want here. i.e. Coloured Chibi, Uncoloured Headshot, etc.

*Species: What type of animal you want to be, if you want anthro or Sonic style. Be specific.

*Description / Picture: A detailed paragraph or picture of who you want me to draw.

Background: Indicate whether you would like a background or not, and tell me what you want if you do.

Pose: Completely optional. But, the more you put here, the easier it is for me to work.

Extra Notes:Extra tidbits, like text or borders go here. WARNING: May cost extra, depending on the difficulty.

*Special Codewords: This is important!

I will post two codewords: one under the waitlist if there are open slots, and there is another underneath the rules. They will be underlined. You type the codewords in this slot and send the form. This proves that you: (1) read the rules, and (2) checked for an open spot in the list before ordering. The words should make a little phrase.

When there are no open slots, there will be no codeword there, to ensure people can't order when I'm swamped. The only way that you can get the codeword for the waitlist is if you bribe me with one of the items I have on my want list. (See "Gem's Corner".) Then I'll PM you with the word so you can order.

And the actual order form:
[quote="Gem's Order Form"][b]*Name:[/b]
[b]*Style:[/b]
[b]*Species:[/b]
[b]*Description / Picture:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Pose:[/b]
[b]Extra Notes:[/b]
[b]*Secret Codewords:[/b][/quote]

Stuff to Know:

--Although the "pose" slot of the order form is optional, even if you give me a vague idea of your preferences, it would narrow down numerous possibilities, and probably help me finish faster. Same with the extra notes. If you want text, a background, or anything else of that sort, put it there.

--With avatar art, a picture is good, even if it is of your current avatar. Just in case the avatar system is buggy and doesn't show your avie, I can still work. As for original characters, artwork that shows the character from head to toe is great, but if you don't have any reference pictures, a detailed paragraph of their features and outfits works just as well. Put links to the pictures rather than the pics themselves though. It's easier for me.

--I accept other forms of payment other than pure gold. I will accept certain items as well. Look in Gem's Corner for a more detailed list.

--I’m collecting art, so if you want to do an art trade, don’t be afraid to post and ask. Depending on the quality of work, I may or may not accept. And everything is eye for an eye. Chibi for chibi; headshot for headshot, etc.

--I do art as I please, in any order. So just because your art is at the top of the list, doesn't mean that I will necessarily do yours first! I may need some time to inspire myself, or I may already be working on another picture. Don't worry for the most part, as I try to finish art under a week. If I take more than a month and a half to finish your art, you get it free.

Gemkitty's Current Gaming Interest: Legend of Zelda, especially Twilight Princess and The Wind Waker.

Is Especially Inspired to Draw: Gorons, Zoras and Rito.

This is an original part of our shop that makes it easier for me to draw characters, and easier on your wallet! See, if you order a picture related to the game up above, be it a style or an actual character, your order will get a 10% discount! And if it applies to what I'm specifically inspired to draw, there is a 20% discount!

For Example: Say my current gaming interest was Sonic the Hedgehog. If you ordered a Sonic styled headshot, your price would be cut from 1000 g. to 900 g. just like that! If the character applied to my specific inspiration at that time, it would only cost 800 g! That doesn't mean that everyone has to only order that style, but those who do will get a small bonus.

Note: If you aren't sure whether your order applies under my discount, post your questions here, and I'll figure that out for you.

Gemkitty's Erratic Shop Offers:

Every so often, I wish to draw some unusual works, that probably won't apply very well to the current order form that I have for my art. So, whenever I feel inspired, I'll be offering different kinds of art here, from pets to comics. Currently, I'll be selling:

Legend of Zelda photo booth prints!
[Yes... Yes I'm obsessed.]

User Image

You know those cool photo booths where you can pose and print off those little strips of photos of you and your friends? Well, what if you could do that with your favorite Zelda character, or with several Zelda characters together? How would Ganondorf and Link react if they were shoved into the booth, or how would you pose with Navi?

To get these is pretty basic: just specify in the order form which characters you want to be in the booth together, and which poses you want for each of the four frames. You can also get one large picture, a medium sized two panel strip, or a three panel strip if you wish.

These photos will be colored using my markers and colored pencils, and scanned onto my computer. The "traditional" style is like those old black and white photos that are actually mostly tan-brown and... yeah, the "coloured" style means full color photos, like what's on the left.

NEW!: You can also now request to cosplay as a Zelda character when you take your picture, if you don't wish to actually pose with a real Zelda character! Just specify which characters you would like to cosplay, (if you want to give specific props, feel free,) but you must still be with another person.
No single person photos, since that's no fun to draw! >.<

---------------------------
Prices:
One small size 4 panel strip will cost 1800 g.
A larger sized three panel strip will cost 1600 g.
A medium two panel strip will cost 1400 g.
A large one panel photo will cost 1200 g.
----------------------------

If you can’t decide which characters to pose with, here’s a small list of possible choices. You can choose any character from the Zelda universe, including bosses just as long as some part of them can fit in the booth, so don’t feel limited to these!:

Large Characters: Ganondorf, Ganon, Darunia

Medium Characters: Adult Link, Dark Link, Princess Zelda, Medli, Prince Komali, Din, Nayru, Farore, Rauru, Adult Princess Ruto, Nabooru, Impa

Small Characters: Young Link, Wolf Link, Midna, Navi, Tatl, Tayl, Young Princess Ruto, Saria, Mido, Makar

NOTE: The sizes are there just as a reminder. These pictures will only be from about the waist up, so only so many characters at a time can fit comfortably in the booth, unless you intentionally want them to look squished! Say, if you have one large character in the booth, like Darunia, most likely only one other medium character or a few small characters will fit comfortably in the booth with him.

[quote="Photo Booth Order Form"]
*[b]Username:[/b]
*[b]1st Character or your Avatar: [/b]
*[b]2nd Character: [/b]
*[b]Additional Characters (Optional): [/b]
*How Many Frames (1, 2, 3 or 4):
*[b]Poses: [/b]
-- 1st Frame:
-- 2nd Frame:
-- 3rd Frame:
-- 4th Frame:
*[b]Colour or Traditional Print:[/b]
*[b]Booth Specifics (Color of curtains, pin-up backdrops, etc.): [/b]
*[b]Additional Notes: [b][/quote]

User Image

[#] ~ Coloured Single Headshot
[#] ~ Coloured Single Fullbody
[#] ~ Coloured OC Group

Chibis:

[#] ~ Uncoloured Chibi
[#] ~ Coloured Single Chibi [Without Background]
[#] ~ Coloured Single Chibi [With Simple Background]
[#] ~ Coloured Single Chibi [With Complex Background]

Sonic Style:

[#] ~ Coloured Group of 4 [Sonic Styled, with Complex Background]
[#] ~ Coloured Single Fullbody [Original Style, with Complex Background]
[#] ~ Coloured Couple [Sonic Styled]

User Image

User Image

Screen Name: Gemkitty.
Birthday: February 18th.
Hobbies: Gaia Online, art and writing fantasy, narrating to oneself, and video games.
Gaian Astrology Sign: Donum
Western Astrology Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Horse
Favourite Colours: Royal Purple, Dark Red, and Butter Yellow.
Favourite Shows: Full Metal Alchemist, Howl’s Moving Castle, and CSI.
Favourite Manga: Full Metal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, and Culdcept.
Favourite Video Games: Legend of Zelda, Super Mario, Sonic the Hedgehog, Donkey Kong 64

Well, I’m just your average Canadian high-school girl, who loves art, Nintendo-related video games, and almost anything Japanese, especially the food. I decided to open this shop to help improve my artwork, and maybe make a little more Gaia gold. If you have any constructive criticism or advice for my work, please tell me. I’d appreciate the help.

And... if any of you are short on gold, any of these items will get you a commission right away, even if there are no spots left.
  • Ace of Spades -- 8500 tickets
  • Angelic Microphone -- 30 000 gold approx. [Paid with by Kyrosiris.]
  • Card Shark Bands -- 6000 tickets
  • Elemental Hair -- 13 000 gold approx.
  • Chain of Command -- 7000 gold approx. [Paid with by Kyrosiris.]
  • G Blade -- 9000 gold approx. [Bought.]
  • ** Mini Angel Wings -- 10 500 000 gold approx.
  • ** Portable Stereo Headphones -- 21 000 000 gold approx.
  • Raptor Wind Horns -- 13 000 gold [Donated by Etharis.]
  • Raptor Ice Horns -- 13 000 gold [Paid with by punkdrummer37.]
  • Soldat Steel Boots -- 7250 gold [Paid with by Kyrosiris.]
  • Winter Rose -- 14 440 gold approx.
  • Yellow Torque Shades -- 4000 gold [Paid with by Kyrosiris.]
  • Any Donation Item or Sealed Letter -- Prices vary

[**I am eternally grateful to whomever donates these. In what way though, is yet to be seen... ^^]

Lenodium has graciously donated me her laurels as a precious and thoughtful gift. Respect her and praise her highly, as she is a wonderful and respectable person. ^^ Thanks times a million, Lenodium; you have been immortalized!!

NOTICE: I am looking for capable artists who are willing and able to draw decent versions of my Zelda characters, but beware, most of them are not humanlike at all! I've posted profiles and descriptions for each of my Zelda OCs in my journal. Take a look below, and if you are interested in drawing for me, post a comment there. Actual drawn references will be added there eventually.

[Hylians][Gorons][Zoras]

User Image

~~Now, onto my brother’s shop! Take it away, Rogue!!
User Image

Already? Oh, wait, right!

*ahem* Yo, everybody!! Thanks for coming!! WELCOME to my part of the shop. Or half, or... whatever you want to call it.

User Image

Damn, my mike's unplugged... *shuffleshuffle* There we go!
*muttering from backstage* No, I'm not repeating that!!
*more muttering* Just SHUT UP!!

*audience stares*

0.o;; Aaaaanyways.

Please come on in and buy something while you’re at it.

Table of Contents:
[1] Intro + Rules
[2] Samples + Waiting List + Finished Stuff
[3] Ordering + Prices
[4] My Little Corner + Credits
[5] Affliates + The Lists

Anyways…. Welcome again to my side of “PixelPanel”! Here you can buy not only normal art but also Pixel Minis!
(see samples)

User Image

* DO NOT STEAL MY ART / SPRITES!
* Do not flame. At all.
* I do not draw: hentai or any nudity what-so-ever, overly graphic scenes [If I can see organs, it’s not allowed.], or overloaded avatars [too hard to draw.]
* I do draw: couples and groups, bleeding wounds [but not gory-stuff!], and such. Don’t feel afraid to ask.
* I do not use “f**k” or “s**t” so don’t expect me to put text with them on your pic. Damn and hell are exceptional.
* If you're going to put "My Current Avi" in the reference slot of the order forms, don't change your avatar's clothes from the time of the post until you recieve your order. Otherwise, we will have problems, thus resulting in refunds or cancellations. (I prefer hosted picture references anyways, please.)
User Image

User Image
*Anime:
*, *, *

User Image

[1]Cayf *Fullbody Pic* - 1,500g*
[2]Sleep Beauty *Pixel Mini* - 400g*
[3]Baconious *Pixel Mini* - 400g*
[4]Twiztid4Life *soft colored chibi* - 3400g eek
[5]~[]Karma[]~ *PixelMini* - 1k* eek

User Image

* ----- hollerdoller ----- NEW!
* ----- Kakashi Mini (Cayf) -----
* ----- reesu-hime Mini -----
* ----- reesu-hime Mini -----
* ----- Homunculi7 Mini -----
User Image

User Image
Discounts:
It's based on my current game and/or anime obsessions at the moment.
Anime Obsession >> Naruto,
Gaming Obsession >> Legend of Zelda (any of them), Final Fantasy Crystal Cronicles

*Anime:
Sketches: >> 750 g. [ half body, full body]
Inked: >> 1 k. [ half body, full body]
Soft Coloured: >> 1.5 k. [ half body, full body]
CG: >> 1.5 k. [half body, full body]

*Chibis:
Sketches: >> 150 g. [full body only]
Inked: >> 250 g. [full body only]
Soft Coloured: >> 400 g. [full body only]
CG: >> 400 g. [full body only]

User Image
*First, please post your orders in the shop forum. Use the forms below please for the appropriate item.
*Then, send the proper amount of gold to me.
*After I’m finished, I’ll confirm the trade. You confirm your half, and I will send your picture in a PM. Very simple.

[quote="Rogue Master's Order Form"]
::Anime Art::
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Type of Art:[][/b]
[b]Description or Picture:[/b]
[b]Pose:[/b]
[b]Total Price:[/b][/quote]

*Other:
Pixel Minis >> 400 g. each
Pixel Buddies >> Coming Soon!

*When ordering, write down the letter and number of the parts you are wanting and give me a picture to use.

Bodies:
User Image

Expressions:
User Image

[quote="Pixel Mini Order Form"]
::Pixel Minis::
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Body Type #:[/b]
[b]Expression #:[/b]
[b]Referance Picture:[/b]
[/quote]
User Image

::Me, Myself, and I::
Name: Rogue Master
Favourite Colours: Blue and Black
Favourite Anime: Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Trigun, Bleach
Hobbies: Playing Nintendo video games, drawing.
Favourite Video Games: Tales of Symphonia, all Mario Kart games, all Metroid games, + Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past.

Current Quest(s):

None right now... I'm sure I'll come up with something.

::Credit for Sprite Sheets::
When I use sprite sheets, credit to the rippers will be put here, for copyright reasons.

I would like to thank someone2040 at The Spriters Resource for the Naruto sprite for a commission.
User Image

User Image
People get here by doing nice things for us. Donating gold, pictures, etc. are some nice things. Do nice things. Me like nice things!

Andreis - Paid an extra 3k. for his commission! owo
Erairin - Tipped an extra 2k!
Lenodium - Donated Laurels to Gemkitty!! OMG! :faints:
Kyrosiris - Bought multiple arts, supported, complimented, and overall is a great person to be around. ^^
Cayf - For being here in the shop since the beginning

User Image
If you’re here, you’ve gotten either me or Gem pissed off. If you steal art, flame constantly, insult our art unreasonably or anything like it, you are here. Permanently.
[No pissy-off-y stuff yet. Good. ]
User Image

These are our fellow threads:

-=-=-
User Image
-=-=-
User Image
-=-=-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-=-=-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-=-=-

Note to Affiliates: If your thread hasn't been posted in for two or more months, we will assume the worst and delink you from our shop. Sorry, but we need partners who keep their threads up to date.
And take some links to us with you as well!:

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/schrx][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/Gemkitty/Art%20Shop/P-5.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/schrx][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/Gemkitty/Art%20Shop/P-3.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/schrx][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/Gemkitty/Art%20Shop/P-6.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/schrx][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/Gemkitty/Art%20Shop/P-1.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/schrx][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/Gemkitty/Art%20Shop/P.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/schrx][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/Gemkitty/Art%20Shop/P-4.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/schrx][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/Gemkitty/Art%20Shop/P-2.jpg[/img][/url]
[And yet again.. reserved.]
Now, you can post!! Thanks for visiting!
Squee. <3
Love it.

Order Form
*Name:Kaku-chan
*Style: Colored fullbody shot.
*Description / Picture: My current avi. [Picture here]
Pose: Could you do it with my avi cuddling with my Kiki?
Extra Notes:None. <3

This is art from Gemkitty. =3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas