Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3

1 100.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]

Who?

She’s whoever. Whoever she wants to be. Whoever’s in. Whoever everyone wants her to be. Whoever she loves to see. And she’s nobody. Nobody who really matters. Nobody who even cares. Nobody who lives in importance. Nobody who ever dares. She’s someone. Someone lost in colour. Someone stuck in dreams. Someone who isn’t someone who she seems. And she’s empty. Empty life and empty hopes. Empty nothing of worth. Empty wishes, never fulfilled. And she’s just like all of us.

What?

Everything is something. Everyone is someone. Nothing is a nobody. But all Nobodies are Somebodies. And when I stand from far away, I don’t see the difference. I can’t tell if this is expensive. or if this is designer. I can’t tell you from her. I can’t tell anyone from one another. Importance, beauty, hope, and desire. It’s all in the eye of the beholder. I can look and never understand. What is it? What are your thoughts? What can you tell me? Whatever you want.

When?

When can fly with the ones that I want? So high above and away from my home. When will I know that all is all right? The world is in peace and everything’s real. When will you say those three daring words? ‘I believe you’ no matter what. When, when, when, is a forever lasting thing. All my hopes and dreams occur in ‘when’ as I sit here in ‘now’ and hope and dream. Step up, above, and into the ‘when’ which is really the ‘now’ of our true selves.

Where?

In a dream. On an isle. In an hour. Once and a while. I see you stand there. Where? I don’t know. It’s a dream. We’re on this isle. Wait an hour. And once and a while. I see you standing there. Looking out at the sea. Far away from me. I wish I was near. But something makes me stay. From away from there. Where? Where you are. Happiness lights you eyes. When she approaches from the skies. Happiness that’s was never there. When I appeared. Where are we? Not a dream but a day. Not an isle but the coast. Not an hour but a few days. Always. I stand where I want to be, where you used to be, and where you are now.

Why?

There is no reason. There is no rhyme. To all that you are telling me. It’s just in my mind. I don’t know why. Why I do this. Why I end that. You tell me to. So I do it. Can you really tell why time goes on? Why the wind blows in my direction? Life’s just something I have to do. The one I’m worried for is you. So don’t ask me why I care. Don’t ask me why I will. Just live until you die. Then my sentence will be done. A wish, a why, and the answer’s . . . I don’t know.

A/N: I know they aren't very good, I wrote them all in about the last fifteen minutes out of boredom, but please C C!

Aekea Scarface

The yellow is blinding and hurting my eyes. gonk
sorry, fixed!
I love the last part "why".
Very inspiring.
Keep it up. :)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers