Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome!

+1 1 100.0% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 221 222 223 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Announcement: We're on hiatus! please no new orders!

Kirikitties are the cutest fun-loving creatures you can find, and unlike most other pets you can buy, all are made differently, not just re-using lineart, AND all Kirikitties are animated! No two are alike, that's what makes them so great!

1 Welcome
2 Story
3 Roleplaying
4 FAQ
5 Prices
6 Ordering
7 Hatchery
8 Items
9 Extras
10 Friends
11 BReeding
12 Present Kirikitties
13 Affiliates
14 Announcements
15 Copyright
User Image

New eggs had been popping up everywhere, and scientist had no clue what they were. They brought them in for study and were surprised to find that kittens hatched from the eggs. As the kittens grew, unusual colored markings appeared on them, the scientists found, that no two Kirikitties were alike. The kitties were noted to be friendly, playful and loving, and were soon sold as pets.
Kirikitties are actually playful demons, that were originally bred by fallen angels, these angels made Kirikitties using all sorts of elements, from fire, to flowers, and clouds to song. The Kirikitties would change to the type of substance they were made from, and so no two kitties were alike. The angels decided to share the kitties with good people, to show their gratitude. And so, they hid eggs on the earth, and used their magic to enchant the eggs, so they would only hatch for those who were good of heart.
User Image

The kiri's live in a beautiful little paradise. Feel free to come by and roleplay your Kiri anytime you like.
User Image
User Image
*insert nice banner*-FAQ

Q. Y R THEY SOOOOOO ExPensive?!!!111
A. They're not

Q. How do I order?!
A. Fill out a form and Post it in the thread, make sure it's red so I can see it

Q. Where do I pick up my Kirikitty?
A. They will be posted in the thread, or if you don't want to go through the thread you can go to Kirikitties profile and click, "view posts". You can also check our Photobucket. If you cant' find it, THEN PM me.

Q. Why hasn't my kitty grown?
A. Try refreshing it, if doesn't work, PM me if it's been a long time.

Q. Do you give refunds?
A. No I do not, I am very busy so I know you may get worried about your kitty, but I will do it!

Q. You stole my moneyz~
A. No I didn't. I'm a very busy person and so it may take me a long time to get to your order. If I haven't started your order you can request a refund. But please before making accusations, PM me to make sure I haven't misplaced your order.
~If you have any questions, please ask~
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

*New Kirikitties start out at 5,000G.
*Custom Kirikitties will be bred especially to your wishes. For the extra effort put into them, they will cost 10,000G.
*Friends are the same as Kirikitties
*Cosplays are 100K

User Image

~Other Payment
-Items:
You can try to bribe me with items, go ahead.
-Pet Trades
I am questing for breedable pets, and I am extremely easygoing, so go ahead an make me an offer, I'll more than likely take it. I love pets!
~Discounts are only given if I do not meet a deadline, or if you have donated an item with your pay.
~Free Kirikitties will only be given out during special raffles or other events, or if I really like you.
User Image

Once you've chosen what type of Kirikitty you want it's time to order!
Remember, first come, first serve! PM all orders please!

[color=red][b]*ORDER FORM*[/b]
Here is the information your Kiri will have:
Name: (Your KiriÂ’s name)
Owner: (Either your Sn, or if it is a gift, your friends)
Birthdate: (I will enter this in when it is born)
Affiliation: (This is what your Kiri lives its life by Ex. Rain, fun, music, love, ect.)
Origin: (I choose this, unless it is a custom. It is where your egg originated from)
Parents: (If the Kiri is from two bred parents, it will have this instead of origin)
~Customs~
Base Color: (The color of your kitty)
Markings Color: (Color of the markings)
Pattern: (The markings on your kitty)[/color]

*New Kirikittens: Please tell me which kitten you want, by using the numbers next to them. Tell me what you will name it, and post it.
*Customs: Please fill out the above form so I can get an idea of exactly what you want.
*Cosplays: Please PM me with a filled out form and references of your cosplay.
User Image

Here are the pictures of the eggs in the hatchery, after ordering it will be put in a cert and posted in the thread in a few days.

35.User ImageF

User Image

Items MUST be bought, with your kitty, or it can be put on in its next stage.
User Image
If you would like a custom item, please state so in your order, I will provide a price depending on the difficulty of the item.
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
(These here are free!)
User Image

To own a friend, you must own, or have purchased a kirikitty. Friends cost the same amount as a kirikitty and they have the same amount of stages. They will be available in the hatchery.
Here are some sketches of what the friends availabe are, if you have a new idea though, go ahead and tell me.

User Image
User Image

Breeding IS available, a male and female must be chosen by the owners (Sorry no same sex), and then I will randomly select an amount of eggs and how the baby will turn out. There is a base fee of 2000G. You do not have to purchase all the eggs your Kiri has, each egg you wish to buy will be an additional 1000G, and the ones not purchased will be put up for sale.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

LINK TO US!
[url=http://tinyurl.com/ogwp8][img]http://tinyurl.com/zs9vs[/img][/url]

BUMP US!
[url=http://tinyurl.com/lkfn9][img]http://tinyurl.com/zs9vs][img]http://tinyurl.com/yqrept[/img][/url]
User Image

Announcement!
~Because of the retarded Chain mail and stuff on gaia, the "send to friendslist" feature has been disabled. This means, I can no longer have a mailing list, instead, just please check "Kirikitties" profile and in the about section click [view posts]. Sorry about this.~

01-10-07: Mailing List is Gone
12-24-06: Christmas Auction Ends!
12-14-06: Color kiri's now available!
12-01-06: Christmas Auction!
6-01-06: Cosplay Auction!
6-29-06: New thread!
6-13-06: Kirikitty Humans are announced!
6-11-06: Winner: Kahou Kun!
5-4-06: Coloring Contest!
3-19-06: Easter Auction!
3-2-06:Breeding!
2-20-06: PixelKiris arrive!
12-26-05: Auction Cancelled
12-19-05: Auction and Raffle begin!
12-16-05: Prices have been dropped!
12-11-05: GRAND OPENING
User Image

User Image

Kirikitties are a creation of Kohaku Yoake Bakura, and any copying or selling without permission in any way will piss her off extremely.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff