Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thanks for stopping by! <3

<3! 1 100.0% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
1 2 >

Dangerous Lunatic

[[ Spiffy banner goes here ]]

Welcome all, to my humble quest thread! After much thought, (and many dead ink cartridges) I've decided to take my soquili ideas to the internet. Hopefully to save time, ink, and my sanity!

Now while I would appreciate any support given, I am not asking for donations of any kind. This thread is now meant to be a tracking thread, only used to show my progress and the various ideas I have floating around in my little brain. Bumps are loved, critiques on characters welcomed, and just plain old chillaxin' is encouraged! So hang out, have fun.. and maybe I'll draw something for you. ^_~

[[ Progress ]]

Pretre
22k/2mil

[[ Beloved Bumpers ]]

ElvenWhispers heart
--
--
--

Dangerous Lunatic

Dangerous Lunatic

[[ The Unicorns ]]

[[ About Pretre ]]

Name: Pretre (character ref: Nacht: Lt. Bellany )
Attitude: heretic
Appearence: Add: Glowing violet eyes and a very long translucent crystal horn.. with a chip in it if possible.
[x]

Quote:

Basic Character Bio: A wandering soul, Pretre is the self proclaimed savior of the known world, and will usually try to convert every living thing he meets to his idea of "THE ALL" from the comforts of his mossy rock. He is also well know for his "holy wrath" and with such a sharp horn.... well lets not ask why he seems to enjoy sharpening it so much. One key note is that he does not believe in the great spirits... in fact he preaches something about there not being any sort of deities at all... weirdo...

Quote:

Pretre: RP Personality Excerpt:

“Beloved, listen closely…

THE ALL, “in itself”, is and must ever be UNKNOWABLE, and you must regard all the theories, guesses, and speculations of the theologians and metaphysicians regarding the inner nature of THE ALL, as but the childish efforts of mortal minds to grasp the Infinite.

Such efforts have always failed and will always fail, from the very nature of the task

My daughter, have you understood thus far?”

Shifting his weight upon the mossy bolder, the aged grey unicorn studied his pupil as she mulled over his words, her small brown eyes flickering towards the forest, then back on him.

This lecture had been an on going one for the past hour or so, and the young mountain lion wanted nothing more then to melt away from this unicorn's violet gaze. But his words were so tranquil, so very believable… despite the heresy they spewed against what she thought as truth.

[[ About Galilei ]]

Name: Galilei (character ref: Dragonstar Chronicles: Bloodbound: Leladry Eaglewood )
Attitude: Faithful
Appearence:

[x]

Quote:

Basic Character Bio: Gali is a caring soul, and perhaps her most defining attribute is her absoute faith in the great spirits. She is also a remarkable healer, but quite naive...

Dangerous Lunatic

[[ The Windborn ]]

[[ About Shazi ]]
Fly with me, and soar beyond your wildest dreams!

Name: Shazi ( Character Ref: Nacht: Commander Lyveana Blair )
Attitude: Imperial
Appearence:
[x][x]

Quote:

Basic Character Bio: Open minded and genuine, Shazi is also born Queen, and true alpha. She loves those of her kind, and fiercely guards her own with a ferocity unmatched by any. But lately she has grown lax, and arrogant in her postion of power...

[[ About Sun Runner ]]
It is not a matter I care to discuss...

For if I did, you would have to die.

Name: Sun Runner
Attitude: Majestic
Appearence:

[x]

Quote:

Basic Character Bio: A mysterious winged soquili, Sun Runner is a beast of incredible beauty... but what terrible secret does he hold that would make him take a vow of silence?

Dangerous Lunatic

[[ The Earthbound ]]

[[ About Crousader ]]
I want to love you, but I want it too much...

Name: Crousader (character ref: Nacht: Pathen )
Attitude: Distrustful
Breed: Dutch Warmblood
Appearance: A tall and strikingly handsome cremello stallion.

[x][x]

Quote:
Basic Character Bio: N/A

[[ About Hailen ]]
I don't want to break these chains, the scenery is too lovely.

Name: Hailen
Attitude: Outgoing
Gender: "Stallion" actually a eunuch/intact gelding, just unable to reproduce
Breed: Dutch warmblood
Appearance:
[x]

Quote:

[[ About Baliadae ]]
Of all that I have seen, the stars still shine the brightest.

Name: Baliadae (character ref: Dragonstar Chronicles: Fyriel Elderspear )
Attitude: Legendary
Breed: Lusitano
Appearance:

[x]

Quote:

[[ About Brulixian ]]
Honestly m'lady, would this face lie to you?

Name: Brulixian (character ref: Dragonstar Chronicles: Brennan Glortenson )
Attitude: Gallant
Breed: Andalusian
Appearance:

[x]
[x]

Quote:

Dangerous Lunatic

[[ The Kalona ]]

[[ About Palanthalas ]]
Blame it on the spirits if you wish, but I will still be here.

Name: Palanthalas (character ref: ok, he's the real deal oc.. steal him and die )
Attitude: Stoic
Breed: Original Character
Appearance: N/A

Quote:
Basic Character Bio: An unholy melding of three breeds, Palanthalas Silverleaf has the predatory instinct of a kalona, the wings of a wind soquili, and the ability to heal.. a gift from his unicorn forefathers.

But he is a troubled soul, and a haunted one. His dreams are invaded by the ghosts of the murdered, and they speak of terrible deeds he will commit... despite any action he might take against them. They foretell a great sundering that he alone will be cause of. However, the stallion has chosen to walk his own path, and live without regrets.

Whether it means killing, healing, or protecting... he will be the one to choose.

[[ About Shrapnel ]]
Come to me, softly slowly, come join me on the dance floor.

Name: Shrapnel (character ref: Dragonstar Chronicles: Bloodbound: Xerian )
Attitude: Lusty
Breed: Original Character
Appearance:
[x][x]

Quote:
Basic Character Bio: A truely evil being, Shrapnel takes a perverse joy in the art of killing, and has honed his technique to the point of elegance. To him, the earth is a place to exercise his every whim with little to no regard for the pain and torture he inflicts on his victims.

Dangerous Lunatic

Disclaimer

All images are copyright to their respective owners/creators/artists and are used here purely as reference images. Once I have scanned in my own character pics, these will be moved to little hyperlinks.

Soquili is copyright Sirenz, lineart to Leelakin

And Gaia is well.. Gaia.

HOWEVER!

All character concepts and drawings (with my little leaf symbol on them) are copyright to me, and since most are variations on OC's I intend to someday publish.... no touchy!!!!!

Dangerous Lunatic

Also! If anyone else is questing for a soquili and would like to join forces, please pm me heart

Dangerous Lunatic

Dangerous Lunatic

User Imagecongrats!User Image

hopes it is okay to post alreadyGood Luck!

Dangerous Lunatic

Thankies elven!!!!
mrgreen heart
heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items