Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you want a pic?

Yes 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
No 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
GOLD!!!!!!! 0.625 62.5% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]

Hi, I am new at this on gaia, I have been drawing pictures for years...it's just been awhile since my last one hehe razz

So I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. I have made four or five pretty good ones in the last couple weeks. I'm trying to improve my skill since I am still having trouble with some poses. I seem to be really good at hair and clothes for the most part...

Anyway, my point is, IM OPEN FOR BUISNESS!!!

Miss_Undastood's Husband

Overpowered Genius

13,790 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Married 100
CONDITIONS: I humbly ask that with your art requests that you please send a pic of the pose you would like to be in. It is much more helpful then trying to get a acurate idea through pms.

I have not done many group pics, I'm willing to try it though, so give me a chance.

PRICES: I'm still debating the prices...I think it will depend on how difficult the pic will be to draw...but I still can't see myself charging more then maybe 500 gold per pic.

TERMS OF SERVICE: I will be drawing these at work (i have a desk job with lots of down time hehe), so in respect of that please try to keep your requests PG, ***ALTHOUGH, I am willing to do the more racey ones at home if I feel I would really like to draw it.

I would like to make it clear that I an NOT a person who would rip anyone off, I love to draw, and I have lots of time to do it in, so the only way that I MIGHT be willing to do refunds is if I totally sucked at the picture, which I hope that I wont, I'll give it my all.

ALSO, I DO NOT charge extra for ad ons. You could have me draw your character with anything you would like it to wear (or not wear), for no extra cost. Help is appreciated in any case, I like for you to help me to better understand what it is that you want me to draw, so any helpful poses or ideas for clothing are much appreciated. Just pm them to this account please.
COPYRIGHT:

I'm not gonna lie, these pics ARE mine, but they are not copyrighted, so If anyone uses them all i ask is that you have link back to my shop please. Use them whereever you want just make sure i get credit please, I want lots customers heheh
Chrono Q Clepsydra
examples?

please do not post anything here, I wont be extremely pissed off or anything if you do, but I would like to keep my shop clean of clutter. I just want the information people will need in here. If there are questions or requests please pm me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff