Wolf 0.1437908496732 14.4% [ 22 ]
Human 0.13725490196078 13.7% [ 21 ]
Neko 0.18954248366013 19.0% [ 29 ]
Other... 0.35947712418301 35.9% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 153 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 212 213 214 > >> >>> »|

~Welcome to Mizu-Kiri Academy!~
User Image
We hope u will enjoy ur stay at this wonderful academy. It's famous for its well balanced diversity of demon & human mixtured students all studnets must be ready to take on challenges of all kinds at this academy. Most importantly this academy is also famous for one more thing....no teachers reside at the academy grounds this is a school where the students learn to fend for themselves in a mixed enviornment most importantly...where demons & humans must work together.

The daily test r not givin by staff of any kind, they're everyday life objectives dat da students must students must figure out as a whole demons & humans, there is a cafeteria staff but they r unown to da students.

Enjoy ur stay^^

~RULES~
PM Me Ur Profiles(Subject: RP)
No Cyberin
No God-modin
Cursin is ok just dont over do it
Romace is allowed
Other Gaia RP rules
Enjoy urselves^^

~PROFILE REQUIRMENTS~

User:
Name:
Dorm:
Race:
Appearance sad (Pic or a dicription ur choice-Pic Perferred))
Dislikes:
Bio sad (Try to use ur Imagination People no 2 sentences))
Pets sad (Optional))
Other sad (Optional))

~Dorms~((More will be added if needed))
1.Kasha Hanyou, KayToru(Dont ask y we share a dorm...plz sweatdrop )
2.Drew
3.Misha Hanyou
4.Shadow Flamer, sausuke2inuyasha
5.Atsumii
6.Mizu
7.Desh Light
8.Nikki
9.Osore
10.Pyro Hanyou
11.Raven E. Heart
12.Archadian
13.LilFoxDemon
14.Night
15.Syrian
16.Artic
17.Ryu Sakuyashika
18.Axel11
19.Sasami
20.Sunny
21.Kurama
22. Hope
24.Tahon
25.Iro
~Accepted Profiles~

User: Kasha Hanyou
Name: Kasha Hanyou
Grade:11th
Dorm: 1.
Race: Kitsune
Appearance:
User Image
Dislikes: Bullies, School work, Pervs, da color pink.
Likes: Sugar, music, drawing, video games, anime, beatin on siblings, & being with friends.
Bio:Since her parents own da school Kasha was ofcorse transferred to Mizu-Kiri High at once. Da sudden change left her alone in a new school with no1 she knew eccept her twin sister dat also was transferred there. Kasha plans on not being da odd-ball & fit in with da humans as well as da other demon races. She is new to da human/demon crossovers & is abit skeptic at da though of being here. Her only friends at da moment is Pyro, & her white tiger, Kenshin.
Pets: Her Tiger Kenshin dat attacks any1 who gets to close to Kasha(Is able to speak due to fact he's a demon)
User Image
Other:N/A

User razz yro Hanyou
Name razz yro Hanyou
Dorm:10
Race:Kitsune
Apperance:
User Image
Dislikes: Gettin hit by Kasha.
Bio: Pyro is da twin sister of Kasha. she is very guttsy & would always look to Kasha 4 answers or support.she is skeptical about mostly everything and is always gettin in trouble with kasha 4 getting drunk a lot.she has 2 wolves which she saved from bein killed when just 6months old now they r her loyal and lovin pets.
Pets: 2 wolves
User Image
whitewolf: Unmei(fate)
blackwolf: Akuma (satan)

User: Enigma Master Andrew
Name: Drew
Grade: 12
Dorm: 2
Race: Vampire Dragon Hybrid
Appearance:User Image

In Dragon Form
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dislikes razz eople with bad attitudes homosexuals and a** holes
Likes: Food,Wine,Cute Girls,Freinds,Killing(only bad guys) and fighting
Bio:unknown
Pets:none
Other: Powers - All the traditional Vampire powers and Dragons with mild levels of vampiric weaknesses such as sensitivity to bright light and the smell of garlic also when in daylight skin exposed to the sunlight if struck the pain would be unimaginable.

Weapon - weapons: Suzumushi = My katana sword
User Image
Shikai - The command is Cry, Suzumushi! ( Nake, Suzumushi). The sword rings a high-pitched tone, causing those who hear it to fall unconscious instantly, though the level of the opponent for this to work aren't known as of yet.

Benihik? ( lit. crimson flying locusts) - Using the phrase 'Suzumushi nishiki' (lit. second style) Suzumushi vibrates momentarily and, after moving the blade around him in a circle, a trail appears from the sword's path. The trail turns into blades that rain down on his opponents.

Bankai - Enma Koorogi ( lit. Enma* cricket) - This is Suzumushi's 'tsuishiki' (lit. final style). For his bankai, Drew has a unique and powerful ability. It creates a large, black dome with 10 rings hanging off it which anchor it to the ground. It forms around the battleground, forcing anyone inside the dome that is not touching Suzumushi to lose their sense of sight, hearing, smell, and the ability to sense spiritual pressure. Since Drew wields the blade he is unaffected by this. His opponent does retain the sense of touch, however - this allows them to feel the pain from Suzumushi's strikes. Drew says that his opponents are trapped in a lightless mumy? world - that is, a world without enlightenment.

User: Mini-naru
Name: Mizu
Grade: 11
Dorm: 6
Race: Angel
Dislikes: Mean people, The dark
Bio:Mizu may look young but when she was born she was born with a curse to some but luck to others. Mizu may grow old in age but her appernace grows slower. Mizu had been always a special angel. She never gives up she always finds away to do things right. When Mizu was forced to marry this guy she didn't like she ran away from home to earth and came upon this school.
Pets sad (Optional))
Other:Mizu is able to hid and reveal her wings

Name: Desh Light
Dorm: 7
Race: Half Angel
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dislikes:Ignorance... and Unnecessary killing...
Bio: Was once a highly honered and respected Angel among Angels... Until he had to kill for someone he loved... and then was stabbed in the back by that person... He lost his wings and everything else... But do to severl good deeds... and a few unmentionables... He has earned one of his wings back.
Pets:None, who needs them?
Other: Uses a large crystal sword, If I have to

Name:shadow flamer
Grade:12th
Dorm:4
Race:human
Name:shadow flamer
Grade:11
Dorm:4
Race:human
Appearance:
User Image
Dislikes:cold, idiots, pricks, things that end up hurting him... like those damn gaint squids...
Likes:pie n_n, pudding n_n, burning things, a chalenge, raceing, slitting throughts
Bio:a assasin who is one of the few who can conjure an elemental fire. Then can also use the element. in his case it's shadow and wind. has wind power because he was previously wind flamer...but something happened blah blah blah now he is shadow with some of his old powers still at hand. is a not so famous assasin but probably the best one you can get for the money. weapons are a revolver, small dagger, crossbow, and 2 katars.

User: InternalGazer
Name: Osore
Dorm: 9
Race: Werewolf
Appearance:This is my werewolf form: (The fur is suppose to be red but unforuntely the internet lacks pics of red werewolves rolleyes )
User Image

Human Form:
User Image

Dislikes: loud people, annoying people, parties, wimps, loud sounds, bad smells, bright lights
Likes: training, video games, strong oppents, anything that smells good, the dark
Bio: The son of one of the most powerful werewolves ever. He will inherit the title the "Crimson Wolf" after he graduates. This is due to his Red fur. His power is more substanial than normal werewolves and multiples greatly if the moon is red. Even on nights with no moons he doesnt lose any power cause he has a secret way of still drawing on its power. He has been in this school for 11 yrs and cant wait to get out and have some real fun.
Pets: N/A
Other: Has built up a certain level of immunity of silver so unless it hits a vital area its like a normal attack. Can transform at will and very fast. In my human form i use my sword Shingai. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User: Beeboh98
Name: Nikki
Dorm: 8
Race: human
Dislikes: self centered people
Bio: she is from a small town in the middle of nowhere. her parents figured that it was better for her to experince life among different types of people.
Pets:N/A

User: Evilangel122291
Name: Misha Hanyou
Dorm: 3
Race: Neko
Appearance: User Image
Dislikes: Snobbs, and catnip
Bio: adopted into the Hanyou family when she was 5 she's like a big sis to Pyro, & kasha always stoppin their fights or enterin in them.
Pets:User ImageThis is Naniki My big big kitty! He's been with her since she was a little girl.

User: Kay Slayer of Many Demons
Name: KayToru
Dorm: 1
Race: Vampire/ Rogue
Dislikes:
Bio: I am really 318 year's old. I am not a pure vampire I was born from a human father and a vampire mother. On my 150th birthday my body was that of a 9 year old. I have mastered skills with a samurai sword and also the sai. I have lived only to master my own skills. Since I have lived for such a long time life has very little meaning I live for so long as my friends died far before me. I have yet to find the one to make as I am to have her live with me forever.
Pets: I have a pet squirrel. His name is Chimi, he is my spy and a good friend. He also has the ability to change his form, he is a great fighter.

User Image

User: raven_47
Name: Raven E. Heart
Dorm: 11.
Race: Dark Angel
Appearance:
User Image
Dislikes: people who judge, people who layble.
Bio:She was abused as a girl and she had to witness her father Murder her mother then she saw her father eat his gun. She has been on her own with all th emoney her parents had wich was alot. Her best friend is her little piggy thing.
Pets:Black horse named Midnight
User Image
Other: N/A

User:~[Atsumii]~
Name:Atsumii
Dorm:5
Race biggrin emon
AppearanceUser Image
Dislikes razz osers,Copy-Cats,Losers,Fake people,Perverts.I hate asparagus,spinach,and tomatoes.I hate mean guys,and ppl that try to be mean(or fakes)Lastly,nasty candy
Likes:CANDY OR SWEETS!!!WATERMELONS!!!!ALL SORTS OF SWEET STUFF!!My friends...
Bio:
Um yeah...That dragon dude xd His name is ColdChili
Pets:User Image

user: sausuke2inuyasha
name:sausuke2inuyasha
grade:9
dorm:4
race: human(half demon at the new moon)
half demon form with on of pets :
dislikes: bullies, little brothers, homework,pervs, getting grounded
likes: reading manga, blue, pizza, talking to shadow flamer,playing with my pets
Bio: glossy was from a hidden village when one day her parents were killed by a masked killer. Her dream is to kill that person. she now lives by her self visiting her shadow flamer as much as she wanta. shadow was feeling lonley so glossygirl decied to join the same school that shadow was in.
pet(3 more):

User: LeoKun
Name: Archadian
Grade: Senior
Dorm: 12
Race: Half Human/Half Angel
Appearance:
User Image
Dislikes:Liars Theives and assholes
Likes: Drawing, Sparring, Baked Potatoes, Video Games,Swords
Bio:A half human/ half angel decendent of an Arch Angel and a senior at a tottaly awsome school. Always busy drawing or hanging out with friends Arch is a all around nice guy every now and again he likes to spar and practice sword fighting most of all he like video games particularly the HALO and Metal Gear series.
Pets:He has a pet Eagel named Cloud who swoops in every now and then.
Other:none

User: night_fall5000
Name: night
Grade: 10
Dorm: 14
Race: white fox demon
Dislikes: homework, pervs, bullies, bugs, water
Likes: pink and blue, anime, manga, videogames, candy, money, music, drawing, fish, my friends, the night
Bio: i am a shy white fox demon who only goes out at dusk but during the day i sleep in my cave on a high mountan. i live with my sister and pet fox yuna. me and glossygirlkaela14 have been friends since i was a cub. she joined the acadamy a short while ago and told me all about it and i decided to join and meet friends as well.
Pets: yuna User Image

User: LilFoxDemon
Name: LilFoxDemon or rp name: Demon
Grade: 7th grade
Dorm: 1
Race: half Kitsune(fox) and half ninja
Appearance:
User Image
Dislikes: people who judge by how we look!
Bio: I really don't have a home, but I travel a lot! So the Earth is home!
Pets: N/A
Other: Uses the chains around my arm to attack!!

User: Syrian Hanyou
Name: Syrian
Grade: 10th
Dorm: 15
Race: Demon/Draconia
Dislikes: Everything
Bio:From the medievil times, the Draconia race was hidden for over 15 centuries. Syrian is the last living proof of the ancient race. His full demon form is monstrous and can strike fear into the heart of the most fearless man on Earth. He sometimes weilds an axe or two massive blades the size of two school buses. He is a master of the Elements of Fire and Darkness.
Pets:None
Other:None

User: Arctic Kitsune Hanyou
Name: Arctic
Grade: 10th
Dorm: 15
Race: Angel Kitsune Demon
Dislikes: Mean people who tease her
Bio: About 3 years ago this Angel fox was an enormious species. But on that tragic day of March 30, 2003 she was the last of their kind. She fled away to a medow land until she heard of this school so she could educate herself. She had different fors for her moods. But you mostly would see her behind a tv with a PS2 controler in her hand playing Kingdom hearts 1 & 2.

Pets: This is Riho. he is a tan cabbit and is an exelent spy.

This is wiz. he is a cute bunny and he just so cute. He offen gets introble but he looks so inocent. i trained him though
(getting more)
Other:

User:ryu saka

Name:ryu sakuyashika [saka for short]

Grade:10

Dorm:17

Race:neko,dragon hybrid

Appearance:blood red fur with dragon tail about 3ft, neko ears,5ft11in.tall,
light green eyes,and light brown straight/short hair with bangs that almost cover the eyes.

Dislikes: loud music[unless in a happy mood],people with bad additudes,people who complain and dont do anything about it,people eho talk loud when your right in there face, being ignored when trying to talk.

Likes:slow and soft music, peace and quiet when needing some alone time, playing pets to sleep with black/slim flute, medetating to focus on
spiritual awarness and energy, talking to others.

Bio:his mother was a neko, kind and caring for others when she was the one who was needing help,father dragon demon how worked very hard working blacksmith/soldier that made his son a magical blade that would appear only when needed, very helpful in his own was.

Pets:a slim and 1ft5in. dragon named triva, and a white friendly 3ft 9in. wolf named moku.

weapon:Celestrial Dragon Blade , a magical blade that ryu got from his father after finishing his blacksmith training, a blade that only appear to ryu only when needed.

User:axel11
Name:axel
Grade:11
Dorm:18
Race:nobody(has no heart but if falls in love truly will reagain his heart)

Dislikes: showoffs other them himself somtimes know it alls light somtimes when hes angry and water especcialy water!
Bio:was borin from a human that turned evil while he had no heart he had the ability to control fire his name is axel he weild duel spiked rings that help him control fire and darknes.......he saw a girl anmed Pyro Hanyou once and hes liked her since then he heard she went to this school so he came ehr ins earch of her and hopfully some one like him

Pets: User Image pets anme is exsia in a lost language it means bird of death and controler of fire he was made by axel from a phonix turining him into a dark fire phonix
weapon:User Image he duel weilds this weapon witch helps him control his darknes and fire he can summon these to his hands and amke them disaperes in a split second the are called the rings of dancing fire
other:hees known as axel the flurry of dancing flames

~User: Sunny
~Name: Tuman
~Age: 19
~Grade: ( i graduated highschool and im not in colledge yet so i can play a senior? or a freshman in college? ( i cant spell ) advice?
~Dorm: 20
~Race: I appear human atleast so i'll act human for now ^^
~Appearance: Human male ~19. 5'10 200lbs of musle (weight training) sliming down for agility)still in psyical training
~Dislikes: musci being played really loawd *spelling* among other thing racisim .. sea food A1 steak sauce .. my sisters cooking
~Likes:
I love anime, manga pretty much everything from Japan. I roleplay (like D&D All Flesh Must Be Eaten (AFMBE) it's a zombie game, really cool Mekton Zeta Plus. Just getting into the Werewolf & Vampire games by Whitewolf. 1 of my favorite beer & chip games (thats how they describe themselfs) is called Ninja Burger; it's about a ninja fast-food place: it's screwy and fun. I used to play Magic but idk wth happened to my decks, I'm pretty sure some 1 stole them. :shout: I'm also into any games that are fun and i can get into easy; thats any game from rpg to boardgames (even chess) even blackjack every now & then (i'm not good at poker but i try).
As for food: (ooo i love too much to list); i prefer BBQ to most nething. Although my tastes are willing to accept most nething thats good. ^^'
Music: Varies in music types - anything thats good. Mostly listening to 80's rock and new stuff like nickleback and three doors down ect. i like country/ western. i wont listen to a song if i dont like it the 1st time i hear it (like some crappy break up song).
Movies: anything that's good. i like old horror movies and monster flicks not really into thius new stuff. guess i prefer old movie but there an occasianal new 1 i'll like.
TV: I used to watch tv alot but where i am now i dont have it, just alot and i mean ALOT of dvds that are not mine so i gotta ask to watch em.
Books: I always enjoy a good book! if i really like it i wont go to sleep unless i got work in morning or if i pass out. doubly true for good series. I read comics and graphic novals (manga and too
~Bio: Hi all. 1st of all my grammer & puntuation are not my strong points. :'( i opoligize. *low bow*
Well i was born on July 8th, 1986 .
tried baseball and sports decied they suck and i'd rather just watch a game with my grandfather than play 'em. idk much else to say said most of it in above (read above plz ) been moving around alot so that can explain my late arrivail to school. and ive been self traing of weights and martial arts no injusries) took advice from some friends who train more professional lvl.

user razz rincessSasami1
name:sasami
grade:10
Dorm: 19
Race:witch
Appearance sad can transform)
(true apperance)User Image
(fighting apperance)User Image
Dislikes: pyro being controlling,parents,rules,a drunkin pyro cheese_whine ,gurl on gurl burning_eyes
Likes: pyros puppy form 4laugh ,anime,goths,witches(of course),vampires,drinks! cheese_whine
Bio: is pyros bestfriend in da whole world, she lived with pyro and her family as pyros watchover till pyro and kasha were forced into da highskool then after a long talk their parnets let her go 2 the highskool 2 make sure pyro wasnt FLIRTING.
Pets: tinkerbell!fairy!User Image
Other: spell books
User Image
User Image

User: your_moosy_fate
Name: tahon
Grade:unknown
Dorm: 22
Race: fox deamond/half human
Appearance: yellow eyes claws fangs silver hair fox ears/tail
Dislikes: being called a half breed
Bio: my mother died while i was a baby and my father is unknown
Pets: none
Other: when angerd to an uncontrolable extent my hair turns blood red along with my tail and my claws and fangs grow and i am unable to go back to normal unless knocked out

User: somebodysfriend
Name: iro (pyro) flae
Dorm: 25
Race: half human & half ghost
Appearance surprised h god, not manga? no NO she must be... AMERICAN!! RUUUN!!
User Image
Dislikes: super preppy people, people who think they are better than everyone else, people who write huge chain letters & say things like "u r" instead of "you are" umm... seafood
Likes: her friends, shiny (or bloody) blades, smirnoff ^-^

Bio:no one's sure why, but iro is part ghost. she can turn invisible,
phase through solid objects, and possess people or animals and use their
powers. this isn't very good because she is homicidal. when she was just a
little girl she killed her parents. she's nicknamed iro pyro because of the
burns she has on her arms after an old friend tried to stop her from killing
a girl who pissed her off (it didnt work). she is very loyal and would
rarely ever want to hurt her friends, they're the only family she has, she
would kill anyone who messes with her friends. the smartest thing you could
do is befriend iro or don't mess with her

Pets:iro's not suposed to have pets, but she doesn't like to listen...
this is spooks, iro's little demony ghost thing (she cant kill it because its a ghost. yay) 3nodding
User Image
and this is nail bunny sweatdrop
User Image
Weapons: didnt you see the cicle? oh well, iro loves to use just about any type of weapon or torture device on her victims, but she especially likes using these:
User Image
Other:iros eyes, while normally they are orange, change to match her mood,
you know, red when she's pissed, green when she's jealous etc. etc. etc.
they also turn black and her pupils turn orange when she's ready to kill

User: bladeshadowX
Name: will
Grade: 10
Dorm:
Race: fallin angel/demon
Appearance: User ImageUser Image

Dislikes: bullies,people who act like thier better then everyone,homosexuals,Unnecessary killing, homework,all goths
Likes:darkplaces,food,Girls,fighting,all types of swords,burning things,training,reading manga,and money

Bio:i dont like to talk about myself at all
Pets:a wolf
(this is my wolf) User Image
Other: Weapon-sythe some times swords
User Image

User: Luver-Babe
Name: Hope
Grade: 9th
Dorm:22
Race: Neko
Dislikes: Show offs, sour and spicy foods, being told shes too young
Likes: Sweets and cake. Loves swimming and anything to do with water! Likes sitting in a tree and eating her pocky
Bio: Hope like to explore all her surrounding and hates not knowing where something is. She got in trouble at her old school for telling everyone about her teacher doing drugs and no one believed her the princable soon found out and expelled her.She was transfered to this school so she couldn't get in the way of anyone and to make some friends. She plans to know ever inch of the school pretty fast. Her dad left her at a young age and her mom is always busy, so she's alone alot with Mimi and Kiki Her best pals ever! Together they can get in some troublesome situations.
Pets: The kitty in her pic(Kiki) and Mimi User Image

User: Shakshesia (Shaksh for short!*)
Name: Ian McNeill
Grade: 8
Dorm: 26
Race: Saiyan
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dislikes: Being called a monkey!
Bio:a proud member of a superior race! and one of the most feared in the galaxy!
I also use chi to attack and kill my enemies!
Pets:none
Other: am in the TSE army!

User: SnowAstral
Name: Snow
Dorm: Any
Race: Astral Elf
AppearanceUser Image
Dislikes: loud sudden sounds, mental gifts
Bio: Snow was born in cursed forest, that took her moms life to let snow live. 10 years later she was found by a group of mercenary Gypsies that had gained passage through the place. She was caught and partially tamed by an old shaman lady, and eventually grew to trust the others. Turing to the age of 17 they decided to leave her at a permenent school to learn.
((Now exceptin so ppl can now join^^))

Timid Canine

8,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((um kasha..did i send it rite?))
Pyro Hanyou
((um kasha..did i send it rite?))
(( Yes u did))

Timid Canine

8,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((ok well i g2g 4 da ..um..night/day lol c ya at skool))
Kasha enters da double doors lugging her suitcase behind her. Kenshin laughs to himself about how funny she looks, & she turns giving him an evil glare. He straightens & walks up next to her grabbin da handle of her suitcase from her with his mouth lifting it with ease. Kasha sighs walkin along side him as they make their way to da dormatory. "So wut do u think of da place Mistress?" Kenshin said as they walk down da hallway, "I don't no its empty & quiet here I h8 da quiet... & where's Pyro?" Kasha said lookin around. "Dat idiot is probaly grabbin onto da car door screamin 'i dont wanna go Mommy!' like a little brat..." She laughed picturin it in her head. Kenshin shooked his head smiling. "This is it Mistress." Kenshin stated as he dropped da siutcasre to the floor infront of da door with a brass 1 nailed to it, Kasha opens da door, & is at once taken back by da size of da dorm, "Woo Kenshin do u see this place? Look at da size of dat bed! I could fit 3 of u in there!" She said excitedly. "Are u sayin i can sleep at da foot of ur bed?"Kenshin asked hopin he didnt have to sleep on da floor. "Ofcorse u can." Kasha smiled as she sat down to unpack.
Pyro Hanyou
((ok well i g2g 4 da ..um..night/day lol c ya at skool))

(( Ima hit my bed too i only can get like 2 hrs in b4 school><" wink )

Timid Canine

8,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pyro walked up with tears i her eyes as she waved bye 2 her mom."kasha!!"she yelled runin 2 her sisters dorm"um...weres my drom at?"she asked stupidly as her wolves enter then drag her off."um lets leave kasha alone miss...and get u fixed up so u dont look like a.."unmei trailed off as akuma glared at him.pyro just sat there in her dorm as the wolves jumped on da bed.i still dont like it here she though.
kicks open door to dorm and orders the lagadge carrier to simply throw the bags on floor sighs and tels myself "i freaking hate school......." looks around outside of dorm "........something interesting better happen soon" and tips lugage carrier "at least i don't have your job now go on and fail some more classes... sigh........ looks like this is going to be a boreing few years..."
After unpackin Kasha walks out her dorm with Kenshin. "Well now wut Ken-Ken there's nothin to do & my sis is too slow to be done & i dont think any other ppl have come to da school yet" She sighs walkin down da hall. "Well we could tour da grounds Mistress...how bout it?" Kenshin suggested givin a small flick of his tail. "ok sounds good maybe students avived on other floors." Kasha smiled " Wanna ride Mistress?" Kenshin ashed leanin down, Kasha gave a nod & smiled climbin onto da tiger's back pattin him on da head. "Thanks Kenshin....its not too much 4 u is it?" Kasha asked " Cause im not a little kid ya no, " Kenshin shook his head " Its fine really I 'm not ur little pet cub anymore either, " He said walkin on down da hall. Kasha smiled & leaned on him rememberin when she was small lyin on him like this. "Ur a good tiger Ken-Ken she smiled.

Timid Canine

8,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
the wolves pawed at pyro "if this damn b***h dont get up in like 2mins ima bite her"growled unmei pyro awoke on a pile of clothes."w-what happend?" she yawned "u fell asleep 2 mins after u put ur clothes out 2 be put away.."akuma sighed pyro yanwed again"oh .. well lets go peek on ppl...come on.."sh said the wolves fallowed happily waggin there tails.pyro stops comin up 2 dormroom.."i wonder who got dorm 9?"she poked her nose in "..hello?...hello?.."she opened the door "pyro plz..." unmei said pushin da door completly slamein it into da wall.akuma rolled his eyes.
looks out of dorm room to see a tiger freely walking around
"..............alright .........maybe not that boreing.......... hmmm i wonder if i could blow up some office....." pulls out house hold materials needed to make a small bomb "well then.... time to find out if the internet lies"

several minutes later
*BOOM!*

"i love it when it doesn't lie ^_^"

Timid Canine

8,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
20 mins after kasha walked by.. "guess no1 is he-rrree.." pyro smiles a stuipd grin. "y hi there mr! is this ur room..wuts ur name..did u see my twin and her tiger go by?" the wolves puffed up and growled at the lil bombs. pyro walked in and sat down "say mr wuts ur name...y did u blow up dat desk..r u stayn here 2...willinly or by force..." the wolves waited by the door. " no way in hell im i goin in der " unmei said layin down akuma laughed "we will if she needs us".... pyro keep on talkin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff