Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
photo copyright of R. Marie Ost/Dragostae

To my dear friends, employees, and supporters,

It is with a heavy heart that I must close the Little Chapel. We had a great thing going, but, due to continuing health issues, I cannot keep going with it. While it has brought many great memories, I will never forget how much fun I had with it, and that's where you come in. You made it what it is, and without you, I couldn't have done it.

Thank you.

Thank you for your support, your patronage, your hard work, and your belief that wedding services do belong on Gaia. And thank you for the two years of joy that you've brought me in the end. You are all amazing, and you are all responsible.

So, with this, the Little Chapel is closed.

I will consider all buyers, but this was my baby. Treat her, and yourselves, well. Continue to love each other, and may there be another chapel with the same aims and ideals as this one. I'll keep the thread up so that the memory is there, as well as the guild, but it is, as of this moment, forever closed.

-Drago

Want to get married on Gaia? Don't have anyone to marry you and your beloved?

Want someone who doesn't type in chatspeak to marry you? You've come to the right place.

The Little Chapel in the Woods is here to provide an officiant and a wedding planner, all in one! We plan luxurious events that are easy on your budget, and will make things worry free for you on your special day. We also do party planning for non-wedding related events!

---

[TOC]
Introduction
Wedding Packages
Wedding Package Ordering
A la Carte Weddings
Samples
Party Packages
Party Package Ordering
A la Carte Parties
FAQs
Scheduling

Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Wedding Packages

Weddings on Gaia are far less expensive than in real life, but that being said, they are serious business. I do not care about sexual orientation. In fact, let's all get married! razz

We charge 1500g for a Simplicity wedding. I will not provide rings, Best Man/Maid of Honour gifts, nor anything else outside of the marriage license you get from us and the actual ceremony in the Chatterbox.

The step up from this is the Elegance wedding (2500g). I will provide rings, our services to officiate your wedding, and your license.

The Noblesse wedding (5000g) provides rings, licensure, ceremony, and Best Man/Maid of Honour gifts as well as invitations to the event for twenty-five Gaians. This wedding can be held in our guild at no extra cost.

Finally, the Royal wedding (10,000g) includes your own thread in our guild, decorated in the colours of your choosing, with the flowers of your choosing, invitations, rings, guest favours, Best Man/Maid of Honour gifts, your license, and a Little Chapel employee officiating your wedding.

Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Wedding Ordering

So, you still want to get married, right?

Post your orders here in the thread, using the form I've provided. I will not answer any requests for weddings by PM, and will not respond to any PMmed orders. If this is not filled out accurately, I will see it as you trying to waste my time, and your order will not be honoured. All events must have at least 48 hours' notice so we have time to make your wedding the one people will be talking about for months!

Have this filled out correctly and accurately so that you may receive the wedding of your dreams.

What wedding do you wish to have (Simplicity, Elegance, Noblesse, Royal)?
What is that wedding's price?

What ring colour (silver or gold)?
Colours?
Favours?
Flowers? (only in Royal wedding)

Gaians to be married: (put you and your love's name here)
What date?
What time? (if you could convert your time to Central, it would be most appreciated)
Where? (in the guild, or in the CB?)
How many guests?

A la carte items?

Anything else? (This is where you let me know if you have vows that you've written that you'd like to be said at your wedding, or if you have a specific religious or denominational wedding, instead of the default non-religious one)

When you order, please send a trade with 25% the price of your party as a deposit, and the deposit is NOT REFUNDABLE. If the wedding is cancelled (you must give me forty-eight hours notice), I will return what you have paid, minus the deposit. I must have the full payment the day of your event. I need the guest list (if any) to be sent a week in advance. If not, a 1000g late fee will be attached to the amount owed.

Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
A la Carte Weddings

Have a budget? Don't want to do a pre-packaged wedding?

A la carte weddings are also doable.

Invitations
(100g per invitation, sent up to 25 guests. You must provide me with a list of names for the invitations to go to.)

Décor (Up to 3000g, depending on how involved the artwork is. Want a pretty thread? This is where you state what you want.)

Party Favours (max 600g per guest - these may be actual Gaia items, valued 600g or lower.)

Best Man/Maid of Honour Gifts (2600g - You have your choice to offer your best man a gold or silver wristwatch or pocketwatch, your Maid of Honour the sweetheart necklace [in either silver or gold] or the sweetheart earrings. If you see something else you'd like to give them, or you have groomsmen/bridesmaids, please PM me, and we'll get that worked out.)

Guild Rental (1000g in addition to a package - must be ordered as part of a package) Want a place for just you and your friends? Don't want anyone crashing your wedding? Rent out our guild for your special day!

The base price is the Simplicity Wedding at 1500g.

Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Samples

Please PM Dragostae to see samples!

---
Little Chapel Employees

Dragostae - Owner/Operator

Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Party Packages

We also do party planning and hosting.

Our packages are as follows:

Hoopla! (1500g) is simple hosting of a party in Chatterbox. We will reserve a thread for you and your guests.

Spree! (2500g) is a reserved thread in Chatterbox, with decorations in the colours of your choosing, such as banners and what-not.

Fete!
(5000g) is a reserved thread in our Guild, decorations, and invitations to twenty-five guests.

Gala!
(10,000g) is a reserved thread in our Guild, decorations, invitations, and party favours for your guests, such as actual Gaian items (up to 25 items). We will also work with you on giveaways, raffles, or other sorts of work.

Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Party Ordering

Post your orders here in the thread, using the form I've provided. I will not answer any requests for parties by PM, and will not respond to any PMmed orders. If this is not filled out accurately, I will see it as you trying to waste my time, and your order will not be honoured. All events must have at least 48 hours' notice so we have time to make your party fabulous!

Have this filled out correctly and accurately so that you may receive the party of your dreams.

What is the name you'd like to give your party?
What party do you wish to have (Hoopla, Spree, Fete, or Gala)?
What is that party's price?
Theme?
Colours?
Occasion?
Favours?
Mini-events? (Giveaways, raffles, etc.?)

What date?
What time? (if you could convert your time to Central, it would be most appreciated)
Where? (in the guild or in the CB?)
How many guests?

Who's on the list?

Any extras?

Anything else?

When you order, please send a trade with 25% the price of your party as a deposit, and this is NOT REFUNDABLE. If the party is cancelled (you must give me at least forty-eight hours in notice), I will return what has been paid, minus the deposit. I must have your full payment by the day of your event. I need the guest list (if any) to be sent a week in advance. If not, a 1000g late fee will be attached to the amount owed.

Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
A la carte Parties

Have a budget? Don't want to do a pre-packaged party?

A la carte parties are also doable.

Invitations
(100g per invitation, sent up to 25 guests. You must provide me with a list of names for the invitations to go to.)

Décor (Up to 3000g, depending on how involved the artwork is. Want a pretty thread? This is where you state what you want.)

Party Favours (600g per guest - these may be actual Gaian items, or like the photo in the thread, a thank you card for attending. PM me for details.)

Mini-events (500g per mini-event - Want to give away an item to one of your guests? We'll do the work for you! Auctions, raffles, and giveaways are one of the things we do well to spice up your party! You must provide the item you wish to give away.)

Photobooth (750g per guest - this is a place where you can get your picture taken as a keepsake of the event. I will work with you to get your specifics.)

Guild Rental (1000g in addition to a package - must be ordered as part of a package) Want a place for just you and your friends? Don't want anyone crashing your party? Rent out our guild for your special day!

The base price is the Hoopla! party at 1500g.

Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
FAQs

How do Gaian weddings work?
Simple. They are usually roleplayed out, and are affairs that are not legally binding. Read that again. Not legally binding. That means that if it happens here, you're not really, truly, applicable-to-whatever-state-you-live-in-married. Just doesn't work that way. You can have just you and your beloved, or scads of people attend. In all actuality, it's like a real wedding in how different they can be.

I'm not sure what the time conversion is for Central Time. Can you help me?

Go to http://www.timezoneconverter.com, as that'll help you out, immensely. I know it helps me out.

So, can you do themed parties?

Yup. Sure can. Just let me know in advance what your theme is, and I'll help you get that squared away.

Are Gaian marriages legally binding?

Lemme think about that...um. No.

I'm married to a Gaian that I don't want to be with any more. Could you do divorces?

Certainly. In fact, if you'd like, I can make a dissolution package that is relatively inexpensive. Please talk to me for more details.

If I want a divorce, would I have had to gotten married through this service?

Nope! I've got no problems with doing divorces if you've gotten married through another service.

I want an a la carte item, but I also want a prepackaged wedding. Can I do that?

If you want a cheaper wedding in terms of price point, but you want an a la carte item, just add it to the price of your wedding costs, if you'd like me to make them. Just make sure you let us know!

How flexible are you on what type of ceremony is used?

Very. It can be religious, secular, etc. Give me an idea of what you want, and I will work with you to get what you paid to get.

Can I have a wedding with a party afterwards?

Yup. Sure can. Just do two orders (one wedding, one party), and I'll PM you your price to you. You will receive a 25% party/wedding discount if you order this.

Can you do gift certificates as presents?

Yup! Sure can! Just let me know who it's for, when you want it sent out, and the value of the certificate. Please pay for the total amount of the certificate when you order.

Can you do other parties, such as fundrasing events?

Sure can. PM me for details.

Can you do events in Towns?

No, not at this time.

Will you tell me how to do what you're doing?

Imitation may be the sincerest form of flattery, but it really doesn't make me happy when people want to do what I do, then ask me how to do it. I'm not going to give anyone a fast break, because that disrespects how much time and effort I took into making my shop.

I loved my event! What can I do to tell people about you?

For starters, tell your friends. We love word-of-mouth advertising. Also, you can fill out a report with the Minishops Rating Center.

To rate my shop at the Minishops Rating Center, please copy this code:
[color=green][b]I LIKE THIS SHOP![/b]
SHOP TITLE: Little Chapel in the Woods
LINK: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.13037063
MRC NUMBER: 14.4
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: [Explain your experience. No length limit.] [/color]

and submit it to:The Minishops Rating Center.

Are you currently hiring?

At this time, we are not hiring. If you'd like to be considered for future hiring notices, please PM the following application (filled out, of course) to Dragostae. Literacy is a must. Pay will be discussed at a later date. If you refuse to be literate on your application, use other punctuation marks to denote action, or do not follow directions when sending in your application, it will be deleted and not considered. If, however, you have followed directions, we will hold your application for one year. After that time, you may reapply.

Please title your application with "Little Chapel Applicant" and PM to Dragostae.

[b]Gaian name:[/b]
[b]Applying for:[/b]
[b]Qualifications:[/b]
[b]Special interests:[/b]
[b]Writing/Art sample:[/b]
[b]Availability:[/b]
[b]Graphic Programmes and familiarity[/b]

Please wait for approval and instructions.

Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Scheduling

If your event is on this list, you have given me advance notice, and you have paid your deposit for your event.

Next event:

---

June

July
July 20, 2008, 5 pm CDT - The Wedding of Blackndbloody and wraithoffire
---

Want to be on this list? Schedule one with us today!

Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Blacklist

Commissar_Cain: When I say that I don't have any jobs, I don't have any. Look other places. You've been reported.

gatorgirl2: Don't waste my time. If you want to know why you're on this list, I suggest you read this.

---------------------
Whitelist

My employees: I love you all. Let this be known, henceforth: You all kick patushka! biggrin

Updates

We're back!

Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Affiliates/Great Places

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
Take her relationship quiz! Find a special someone!

User Image

-------------

Do you want to be an affiliate?

Copy and paste the code in your thread, and please, PM me when you do!

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/kkvwl]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/zephyrofgod/wwmfjr.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Testimonials

Sol Masecri
Dear Dragostae,

I whole heartedly thank you and you staff for the quick and excellent work you did on the wedding between me and my Gaia wife. I thank you for being able of understanding of certain needs we had in some cases, as well as being as patient as a Saint while we procrastinated on getting you certain information that you desperately needed. Even with our slight tardiness in some cases, but you did not relent in your constant questioning, which I kid about, but still if you hadn't then we probably would have never gotten married in the first place.

Thank you once again Drago.

troywahl
Loved the ceremony, was able to do it on short notice and everything. Very professional, even dressed up in minister attire.

trewbarton
I gotta say that Dragostae has been the best owner I have ever worked with. She's professional, on time, polite, flexible, and delivers everything she promises. I personally and professionally recommend this shop. It was and will be a joy working with her.
~ Trew Barton
owner of the Simple Wishes Charity Guild

Awards

User ImageUser Image

Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I'm not exactly interested in having a wedding but what about a simple party with friends?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff