Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart heart Greetings Gaian's heart heart

Phri here, I have been commissioning sigs, art work & more for over 8 years, & have had a RW art business for the past 6. I have recieved both formal training & self-teaching. I am willing to take on some commission sig/misc projects for gold/items. (for reasons of fun, non-work related)

You tell me the size proportions, the characters, the colors, the style, I deliver!

Check out the samples below in the description section of this post.

Generally I finish within 1-4 days depending on the number needed/detail. Backgrounds tend to take longer then the characters themselves, but this is still not a problem ^_^. (This is the time from when your name is the current in progress on the list, i.e. everyone above you reads [finished])

How it works. I complete the project & upload a watermarked copy to my server. I will then post it in my shop forum. (I will provide the address for you.) You send payment. I then upload the unmarked copy over the watermark & you can save the image to you HD from there.

PM or email me!
Specify if you want a simple or complex & if it is to be a siggie or full sized!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

**Comission List**
(in progress art)
1] Takumi86 (Complex 2a) [x2]
2] Zezeima (Complex 1a)
3] Jasette (Complex 1b)
4] Mekania (Complex 2a)
(list is full--go to que)

Descriptions & costs

Important Due to people backing out of their deals or going 'missing' once artwork has been completed, you will be required to pay at least 1/4th (25%) of final cost UP FRONT before I start work on your commission. If for any reason I am unable to complete your comission I will cancel your downpayment trade & notify you.

Simple (1 character, chibi-anime style, name) -3500g
Sample simple1a_1
Sample simple1a_2

Complex 1a (1 character, basic background, elaborate costumes, full body, anime style, 640 x 640max) -10000g or item equivalent
Sample complex1a_1

Complex 1b (2 characters + elaborate background included, elab cost.,full bod, anime style, 800 x 800 max) -15000g, trades considered
Sample Complex1b_1
Sample complex1b_2
Sample complex1b_3

Complex 2a(1 character, full detail, anime style, 1000 x 1000 max done in traditional medium & photoshop) -20000g
Sample complex 2a_1
Sample complex 2a_2

Complex 3a(1 character, full detail, anime realism-photostyle, 1000 x 1000 max) - 50000g
Sample complex 3a_1
Sample complex 3a_2

Additional Costs
Add-on_Character all images come with either 1 or 2 characters included, 1st additional character will cost 2000g, each additional character after that costs 1000g
Add-on_Background All images come with a basic background--eg. shadow, tint, swirl, etc... elaborate scenic backgrounds will cost 1000 - 5000g depending on size & commission type--contact for a complete price reciept before agreeing to buy

I always keep backups of commissioned projects. I also like to showcase completed pictures, as well as link to the sites of their new owners at Phriday Studios.

Also, if requested, I can place custom images on t-shirts, backpacks, & other items.

*note* list will temporarily close after 3 requests are on! You may still request to be placed on the list, your name will be marked down in the Que list, but i will not accept request ideas until the list has been cleared. Do not PM me if you are in Que asking when you will be added.

All other general rules of Gaia apply. All images must be pg-13. If I am limited in my ability to create what you want or am uninterested in the style/idea I will let you know when you pm me.

Rules of the Que List. Only those in the commission list are GARUNTEED a completed commission. First come first serve, order dependant. Everyone else must simply continue to revisit this thread & watch for availability.
The only exception is the Que List.
-Que list will empty once every 2 weeks & I will hold up to 50 names on the list.
-I will choose to pick as many names as I can from the que list to place on to the commission list if a spot empties & I notice before a new request comes in.
-Placement on the Que list costs 25g donation to Phri's Studio, or free to the first 5 names on the list, non-refundable.
-Only the first 5 names are on the que list will be garunteed placement on the commission list & que lottery discount will not apply unless more than 5 names enter the que.
-(LOTTERY)If your name is chosen from a que list containing more than 5 names & placed onto the commission list, you will recieve a 10% discount off the cost of your completed artwork. (this is a good deal, but no garuntee YOU will be the one chosen from the que.
-When the que empties each cycle a new donation of 25g will be required to get back on the list. You will still only recieve the 10% discount, but multiple placement on the que will be refunded if you purchase a commission.

Que List:
1]Chibi Dragon
2]Moth drawn to flame
3]Anrui_Tachibana
4]kitty.chi
5]Wren
Que Lottery:
**Announcement board**

April 15-17, 2006
-Holiday obligations, doctors appointments, family visitation, work, & apartment maintenence
-slight delays in comission completion, everyone will have them before the end of next week though, i'll make them worth the wait heart 4laugh

April 14, 2006
-Rate change & explanations added. Current requests still maintain promotional rates next to name on list.
-Que list & que lottery rules re-explained

**COMPLETE LIST & samples**
1] RedTempestt (complex 1a)
2] Kiyo_Michan (complex 1b)
3] Hawaiiangaldreams (simple 1a)

**Comission List**
(in progress art)
promotional rates
1] Takumi86 (Complex 2a) [x2] 15,000g/e
2] Zezeima (Complex 1a) 6,000g
3] Jasette (Complex 1b) 10,000g
4] Mekania (Complex 2a) 15,000g
(list is full--go to que)

**Que List**
1] Chibi Dragon
2] Moth drawn to flame
3] Anrui_Tachibana
4] kitty.chi
5] Wren

**RESERVED**
**Art like Phri**
Programs

Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Adobe ImageReady
Corel Painter 9.0

Hardware

Lexmark x75 scanner

Tradional Media

Derwent Graphic pencils (detailing)
Grumbacher watercolor
generic tempura paint (shadowing & dimension)
bic click pencil (sketching)
Liquitex acrylics
HB Gold inks
homemade charcoal
homemade oils
crayola markers & crayons
sharpie markers
Prismacolor markers
homemade spray ink
recycled paper
homemade canvas
**RESERVED**
*reserved*
Whoa,
I gotta say,

it's dazzlemazing...
lol, thanks?
^_^

Trogdor Master Badwick
Whoa,
I gotta say,

it's dazzlemazing...

phriday
lol, thanks?
^_^

Trogdor Master Badwick
Whoa,
I gotta say,

it's dazzlemazing...

It's great work, I'll have to save up,
I'll be sure to come back mrgreen
Sketches are done, just finishing up the coloring, YAY! I'm spending more time on them than usual, consider it free upgrades haha
i hope you all like them xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces