Welcome to Gaia! ::

:D

:P 1 100.0% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 188 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Hi everybody! I'm doing a funny list for our yearbook and would love if you'd give me some of your funniest reasons for not having your english essay.
I'll give the funiest one 100g!

Edit: Thanks so much for everyones input, i got loads of really hilarious ones. Feel free to keep posting any that come to mind!
I've decided to give TinHawk and Alassin Sane both 100g (hey its not alot but at least its something!) You guys were great rofl Ill send the trade when the bank is open.
WERE DOING OUR YEARBOOK RIGHT NOW

coincidence?
I think not
Anyone who does homework against their own will is an ignorant tool and a slave to modern society.

******** questions 20-45
I refused to do homework.

Always told the teacher: "If you insist on me not bringing my home problems to school with me,* then you can't possibly expect me to bring school home with me."

*Telling me that I should be on time and not upset by an argument with my dad, because school and home should be separate
ceie

coincidence?
I think not

Cool! It must be that time of the year XD
I was on the Internets
Hansi
ceie

coincidence?
I think not

id say so
were doing the awards right now
We've been working on our yearbook all year. And I'm gonna be in the yearbook wearing my wacky clothes because the second week of school they were taking pictures of people with interesting fashion. Mmm, brag brag brag.
i used to say "My mom used my paper for her grocery list!!!!"
I have done it! I just haven't written it down yet.
TinHawk
I refused to do homework.

Always told the teacher: "If you insist on me not bringing my home problems to school with me,* then you can't possibly expect me to bring school home with me."

*Telling me that I should be on time and not upset by an argument with my dad, because school and home should be separate

Lol! XD Thats so good!
not doing homework cause i don't get any... should be doing my coursework now but can't be arsed...

teacher; "why didn't you do your homework?"
pupil; "my dog ate it"
teacher; "you don't have a dog"
pupil; "yeah but the old paper shreadder is a b***h"
I once told a teacher " I couldn't do my homework because I was playing poker with Confucious and King Aurther..."

She laughed so hard she told me she'd still give me a B on the assignment
because your dog ate it?
ceie
Hansi
ceie

coincidence?
I think not

id say so
were doing the awards right now

We finished at our school. We had a party last week.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff