Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do these prices seem fair?

Very competitive, you offer a lot that others don't 0.3448275862069 34.5% [ 50 ]
No, you seem like a miserly, money-grubbing Scrooge! 0.15172413793103 15.2% [ 22 ]
Neither here nor there 0.15862068965517 15.9% [ 23 ]
I'm here for the gold! 0.3448275862069 34.5% [ 50 ]
Total Votes:[ 145 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome!

Are you sick of loud, boring, botched, ill-matched, or just plain ugly profile themes and options? Tektek just not have anything that suits you? You've come to the right place. I offer custom made graphics, made just for you the way you want them, graphics hosting, and even the codes all premade, so all you have to do is cut and paste. Let me makeover your entire profile, so that everytime you look at it, you'll have exactly what makes you smile.

I'm a fast worker, and you can expect your profile to be completed within a day or two, or even a few hours. If you want additional edits, like background pictures for commenters, replacing your avatar picture, or changing the logo bar, those are considered extras. The more extras you order, longer it'll take, but it will be worth the wait!

19 Happy Customers Already!

Featured Profile of the Month

Heather's Daisies Profile

Heather's Profile

A Few Examples

Jill Frost's Profile

LoveizMagick's Moulin Rouge Profile

Suinier's Profile

You can have any sort of theme you want, certain pictures incorporated in your graphics, pick your font, anything. It really is whatever you want!

Custom Graphics: 2000g

Includes:

Custom main header bar
All title bars, including name bar, details, wishlist, information, friends, journal, multimedia, comments and signature.
Custom background

Custom Profile: 3000g

Includes:

Custom main header bar
All title bars, including name bar, details, wishlist, information, friends, journal, multimedia, comments and signature.
Custom background
Font edits and coloring
Full image hosting on my site, Nefara.net
Full coding and free troubleshooting whenever you need it, so all you need to do is cut and paste!

Extras: 250g Each

Full coding, hosting, and graphics included with each

Replacing your avatar with another image (a custom one or one of your choosing)
Changing the border style (limited to 4)
Adding a picture behind your commentors
Putting an image in your quote or comment box
Changing the link colors according to whether it's being clicked, hovered, or active
Changing the message boxes next to avatars (in comments and quote)
!NEW! Changing your status bar experimental

I am flexible with my prices

That doesn't mean I will give you a discount if you give me puppy eyes, but it does mean I will accept any comparable items, or allow time after the completion (but not implementation) of a profile for you to have payment. (That means, I'll complete the graphics, but they will be withheld from you until payment is complete). That includes payment in installments, or if you just are going through a hard time.

I also accept higher priced items up to twice the value of your purchase, with reimbursement in pure to make up the difference, depending on the item ^_^

All of my themes are created to work with the "Blocks" theme and a 1024X768 resolution. Any other settings might make the banners ill-fitted or cut off.
If you have a different resolution, let me know and that can be accomodated

There are just some things I'll need to know when you place your order:

Order Form
Funky or Elegant? :
Simple or Complex? :
What are the primary colors you would like to have used? :
Are there any particular graphics or motifs/themes you would like to have used? (eg, stars, wolves, horses, hearts...) :
Would you like your name included? :
Are there any particular fonts or styles of fonts you would like to have used? :
Would you like your headers to say something other than the usual "About", "Journal", etc? Such as "A little about me..." or "Thoughts About the World...":
What is the general, overall tone you would like? (eg, romantic, aggressive, art deco, flowy, etc):
Are there any quotes you would like to be used and how? :

Just C&P that into your reply =) I will look at all posts here, and PM's are accepted.
Disclaimerish Thing -

According to the Personalized Graphics rules, I can't use any commercial graphics or graphics that don't belong to me without the owner's permission. I will only use "public access" graphics (graphics found on sites that clearly state that they are free), or graphics belonging to companies with copyright policies that clearly state "for private or non-commercial use with the preserving of copyright information". If I can't find either of those things (like if you want a game themed profile, and I can't find the copyright information), you're out of luck. So yeah, that's the disclaimerish thing.

Starting from basic and going all the way to the beautifully complex, she has the largest range of prices and profiles I have seen yet. Her designs are elegant, and of a very particular style which I'm sure is to become her signature.

User Image
Very high quality, full color layouts with centering and gorgeous graphics. She's won a few awards, and she has the price tag to go along with her considerable talents.

and good luck!
bump, thanks artemista =)

4,475 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
hmm your price is a bit high but if thats what you want to charge the go ahead and no I don't want one cause all the images I want to use I cant gonk
What would you suggest as far as a price you would pay? 2kg is the least I've seen around
bumping =)
I think your prices are fine, since profiles take a good amount of time to do. Mine also sell for 2K-3K. :]
I actually based my prices off of yours, because it seemed extremely reasonable ^.^ It's a good amount to charge ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff