Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elocutionist

The Ninja Academy

ACT 1
The academy is located on a plain surrounded by a forest terrain. The most popular building
is called the Battle Ward, where most of physical training takes place. The rooms here are equipped with basic
neccessities (training dummies, Shuriken, etc). There are 3 main floors in this building.
The first floor, known as the Rising Floor is where most newbie and low class students start off.
To gain access to the Midlight Floor you must complete your Chuunin Exam. To gain access to
the Twilight Floor, one must be at the jounin level.

The Lecture wing is exactly what the name implies. Students there sit down in class and
listen to their teacher's lecture. A lot of the material here can be put to good use in
the Battle ward. This wing is west to the Battle ward and where the administration office
is also located.

The recreational center is south west to the Battle ward and south of the Lecture wing and
is probably where most of the students like to hang out. It has everything you could ever
want like an arcade, swimming pool, lounge, internet cafe and so on. Probably shouldn't spend
too much time in here or your grades will drop.

The most eastern building are the dormitories. Which consist of 2 buildings, one for the males
and the other for females. Each room hold 2 students and are equipped with a mini kitchen
and a full bathroom. Students are allowed to accessorize their rooms to their liking but
cannot do any construction or renovation unless approved by the housing board.

To the north of the main academy is a large wall that blocks where all exams are held.
The wall is mostly made to keep students safe from what lurks within. Not much can be said
of what the inside looks like.

Most of the academy is surrounded by a forest with mountains even further away.
To the east there is a large lake where students like to go for picnics. To the south of
the academy there is a small village with a variety of shops and restaurants. Students are
only permitted to stay at the village until 6pm from sunday-thursday and till 10pm on friday and saturday.

ACT 2

The major battles that took place in act 1 have completely decimated the area. most of the village has been turned into rubble. The academy is run down, no electricity and some parts have been taken over by wildlife. The forest burnt down, grass is only starting to grow back in certain areas. The lake once a student fave spot to hang out and relax, now an empty crater in the ground.

Note: We are very loosely based off naruto, so just a heads up when roleplaying here.

Elocutionist

Rules

All academys have rules right? well here are our rules...

1.Absoloutly no GodModding or Autohitting is permitted.

2. Relationships are fine. But keep it clean, if you want to cyber do it on your own time and not here.

3.Follow Gaia TOS (Duh)

4. Try to be as literate as possible. Using quotation marks for speech.

5. When not in character please (()) ,[[]] or just plain old Ooc:

6. Colored font is always fine just as long as it isn't hideous yellow colored or white, unable to read font.

7. Spelling errors are fine just so long as people know what you're trying to say.

8. Don't stretch the page, please.

9. Do not Spam or advertise here as well, thank you. If you wish to advertise something, please PM me and I will look in to adding it to our affiliate’s page.

10. All profiles should be PMed to me.

13. Don’t use the profiles to Cleo against people. That’s just immature and lazy

Elocutionist

Profile Skeleton

Please pm your profile skeleton to 2NE1 and wait for a reply from her.

[size=10][color=white]xx[/color][color=#YourFontColor][b]Username[/b][/color]: {Your username}

[color=white]xx[/color][color=#YourFontColor][b]Name[/b][/color]: {Character's FULL name}

[color=white]xx[/color][color=#YourFontColor][b]Gender[/b][/color]: {Male, female, boy or girl, no "can't tell"}

[color=white]xx[/color][color=#YourFontColor][b]Age[/b][/color]: {Character's age, no "looks like"}

[color=white]xx[/color][color=#YourFontColor][b]Appearance[/b][/color]: {Healthy-sized paragraph including hair, eyes, skin, height, and weight. Pictures are appreciated but never required. (We know they’re a pain to find)}

[color=white]xx[/color][color=#YourFontColor][b]Personality[/b][/color]: {Doesn’t have to be long. Go ahead and keep it easy and simple if you like. But if your character has some sort of mental disorder, please explain it}

[color=white]xx[/color][color=#YourFontColor][b]Background[/b][/color]: {Are you a bloodsucking monster who feasts on little boys? Or a little girl who finds joy in dismembered corpses? we won't know unless you tell us. }

[color=white]xx[/color][color=#YourFontColor][b]Weapons / Accessories[/b][/color]: {The Accessories is for non-weaponry that your character carries around, ie, a backpack your character has, a certain hat they always wear, etc. You don’t have to, but it’d be nice if you explained why they always carry said items around too. Throughout the RP you must use these weapons and these weapons only. Any new weapons must be found via an rp post. No creating swords out of thin air stuff. A list of abilities is not necessary though since we know some of you have ones that literally span pages with information.}

Elocutionist

Background

ACT 1

Long ago when the academy was still in it's most glorified era, many promising students gathered to learn the ways of the shinobi. A lot of memories were made between mentors, students, and villagers alike. Students weren't the only ones attracted by the grand school. Many evil masterminds decided to plot their evil schemes in secret. The result were many great battles that took place in and around the academy. Eventually the battles took its toll on the land and the remaining students and villagers left. It was as if time had come to a stop and no one really knows what happened to the combatants and but a silence fell over the land for many years. 50 years have passed since time had stopped, but it seems that the flow of time has been restored and one by one slowly, people began to appear once again..

ACT 2

Elocutionist

Accepted Profiles (Regulars)

xxUsername: 2NE1

xxName: Elise

xxGender: Female

xxAge: 26

xxAppearance: Check out her avatar.

xxPersonality: Elise is that one girl you don't want to mess with. She has very little patience and is quite violent towards those who bother her; She will always justify breaking your nose in because you "pissed her off". Elise is quite reserved about talking about herself and her background. If you somehow manage to befriend her Elise will act as the "mom" of your group of friends. With her loved ones she is always quite selfless despite not showing any emotional attachment. She's the type to never cry in front of you but will always lend a shoulder and an ear if she deems you worthy of her friendship. She is quite the tactician. She will always concoct a strategy and stick to it as long as things go to plan. If things don't Elise quickly thinks of 5 more counter-strategies depending on what she perceives could happen.

xxBackground: Elise grew up in an orphanage, the type where it was every child for themselves. She wasn't the biggest and was very timid so she was quite often pushed aside and forgotten. One day a couple came by looking to adopt and for some reason they chose Elise. Her parents ran what's now known as the ninja academy and they trained her to one day do the same. Although Elise doesn't want anything to do with the academy, she cannot bring herself to tell her parents in fear of upsetting them. She currently resides at the academy where no one knows that she's the daughter of the principal.

xxWeapons / Accessories:

Long daggers: She always carries these two dagger attached to her legs. This is her main choice of weapon in a confrontation and has been training with daggers since she was adopted.

Han: The nickname she has given to her longbow; an irregular choice for a shinobi but one Elise has the most confidence in. She has exceptional aim and is known to never let her targets escape.

Bag: A bag strapped to her hip. She carries various ointments and potions to counteract and inflictions casted upon her and her team.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxUsername: AlterSaber

xxName: Tsiyuko Daggorate

xxGender: Manly as hell

xxAge: 424

xxAppearance: Yuko stands about 5'9" with a fairly athletic build. His hair is silver and very messy and his eyes give off a penetrating sapphire stare (This, of course, will change according to his doujutsu). Dressed in all black attire, save for some silver accessories. Most notably the dog tags and chain-link belt. (Yes, basically my avatar.)

xxPersonality: Enigmatic introvert

xxBackground: A complicated and long, very long, story. Much of his past he wishes he could forget, that for the most part he now keeps it to himself. His life is relatively dedicated to helping people, as well as discovering the truth behind what he calls, "The Time Lapse."

xxWeapons / Accessories: On his body, at all times, he makes an effort to carry ten kunai in various locations, ten shuriken, five smoke bombs, five explosive tags, and his ancient trusty katana imbued with an amplifying effect to Fuushime.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxUsername: Nega Wolf

xxName: Wolfie

xxAge: Age is unknown but she is ancient

xxAppearance: http://i.imgur.com/XoR65Y4.png
http://i.imgur.com/m3tio0y.png

xxPersonality: Wolfie can be cold, sadistic, murderous and mean. Yet she does have a sweet side but only towards people she knows.

xxBackground: A reaper wolf demon who has no history on where or how she was born. She just showed at the academy lost and confused but was also a bit troublesome, especially when she get reborn after being "killed"

xxWeapons / Accessories: A hellish scythe that can unleash unspeakable powers. She also owns a special kunai that was given to her when she joined the academy with her name carved into it. Her akatsuki jacket was turned into a cloak which is all wore out and tattered while also owning a sound ninja headband that is damaged from all the years of fighting.

xxUsername: Wrathful Misanthropist
xxName: Ix'Aruul (Pronounced Eyix Ar Ool) Formerly known as Raziel.

xxGender: Multi Gendered, shifts between male and female genders; primarily male with no genitalia.

xxAge:14 Billion years of age.

xxAppearance: Hair color shifts between Dark blue, Black, Crimson and silver depending on mood and current form. Skin is a hodgepodge of stitched pieces with some discoloration of grey around the face, arms, and legs. Stitching goes across his face in a diagonal manner. Clothing is subject to change; normally can be found wearing a simple black suit and white shirt, pants tailored with a single red stripe on the sides. Eyes are normally silver. Stands at 6' 10'' and wears on his right thumb the original "Rei" ring from his days as the leader of Akatsuki.

xxPersonality: • Mostly Silent
• Calm, Calculating
• Extremely loyal to respected peers.
• Has an extreme case of misanthropy, and is a sociopathic being.

xxBackground: Brought into existence as one of the first ones, the being known as Raziel descended upon the planet Earth with conquest in mind. While living in disguise on the planet it was once known as the Leader of Akatsuki, the former Endbringer disappeared from the dimension to parts unknown for a great period of time. After what has seemed like centuries, the being known as Raziel has resurfaced but under its original name with unknown intentions.

xxWeapons / Accessories:
Weapons:
• Vyzov, a "mystical" No-daichi blade of 15' - 35' length.
• Rei, a blade crafted from 4 dying stars.
• Various katanas from felled foes.
• Specially crafted Kunai made from Boron steel.
• Mortal Rancor, a scythe crafted from the tooth of a dragon and its remaining bones and scales; it is sentient.

Accessories:
• Akatsuki ring with the symbol "Rei" engraved within its jewel.

xxUsername: Calli the Blind Shinobi

xxName: Calista Uindo

xxAge: Twenty-Six

xxAppearance: Calli (ninja headband covers her eyes, whenever she needs to use her right eye, she moves the headband

xxPersonality: The hyperactivity of her youth has bled into her personality as an adult. However, she’s capable of being serious—she just doesn’t enjoy it. Sometimes sarcastic. Although, she’s not always so. But she does still feel the need to help others, to be kind when it’s needed, sympathetic.

xxBackground: An orphan, the death of her previous village due to Houkou the Gobi, the five-tailed dog, which is now housed within her. She grew up at the Ninja Academy, blind since she can remember. She had many friends, even went through the stage of constant ‘teen romance drama,’ but she left after some time to explore the world and herself. After years of traveling alone, she’s awoken back at the Ninja Academy to find that she is now less blind than before in her right eye. She can now see colors… she believes they are associated auras of those around her. She doesn’t know how this happened, but she does know that it is only in her right eye—because once closed, she sees nothing.

xxWeapons / Accessories: katana, pack filled with shuriken, kunai, and other essentials; because her jutsu are wind-based, she doesn’t really feel the need for many weapons other than the ‘basic’ throwing weapons along with the katana that she received sometime during the missing years.

Username: Mr Kaleo
Name: Lee
Element: Unknown

Appearance:
Hair - Black
Eyes - Brown
Height - 5'11
Weight - 190lbs

Personality:
• Shy around new faces
• Loyal to those close to me
• Laid-back
• Pineapples (irrelevant)

Weapon(s):
• Katana

Tool(s):
• Kunai
• Shuriken
• Explosive Notes
• Makibishi

Background:
Born from an average family and grew up with an average life. As I started to attend to the academy, I realized that there was nothing special about me. I wasn't that great at Ninjutsu nor was I ever really good at Genjutsu. To make up for this, I had to work extremely hard physically because my only option had to be Taijutsu. Every day was never the same routine. Certain days I would work on my upper-body and others on my legs. You can never forget leg day(s), trust me. Throughout my academy life, I had made a lot of friends that were very dear to me. The life in the academy and the people I've met almost felt like a dream, and then the fire nation attacked. (joking) I don't recall what last happened or much as of to what had happened, but I suddenly woke up in the middle of a field. I sat up to look around, but there was nothing but more of the field and trees in every direction. Not sure of where I was or how I had gotten there, I had gotten myself up, swiped at my clothes gently as if I had dust on them, and started wandering off to my next adventure. This.. is my story.

xxUsername: XinrieArath

xxName: Xinrie Arath

xxAge: 19

xxAppearance: Xinrie stands 5 feet 5 inches tall. She often keeps her usually messy hair light brown hair cut short up to about mid-neck. Ashen gray, heavily lined insomniac eyes flecked with red specks are set atop her slim cheek bones. Small lips that are often locked shut tight like a saint accompany her average sized nose. The most notable feature of her face though, is the jagged scar running from her right eyebrow down to the sharp line of her jawbone. It is darker than her pale skin and indented into her skin instead of bubbling up like one would expect most scars to do. Her body is skinny with slightly defined muscles that make themselves known when she's straining for an attack.

xxPersonality: Xinrie is eternally bored, sarcastic, impulsive and never really thinks things through all that much. She obviously doesn't trust people and can often be downright rude to those who she finds 'uninteresting.' But, when the situation calls for it, she can be a great thinker and master manipulator...the only problem is her figuring out when the situation is called for.

xxBackground: Born and raised as a child soldier, Xinrie was orphaned at a young age and spent most of her life either fighting another man's war or running around as a street kid stealing her next meal and keeping up territory lines in the inner cities. She came to the academy originally for a job and wound up staying for the offer of free food if she enrolled. After a year she'd been offered a teacher's position at the young age of 17 but figure out that wasn't much of her niche and now she simply bums around as a counselor of sorts, taking a few odd jobs on the side and chasing after her own personal interests.

xxWeapons / Accessories:
Shortsword:: As the name says, she carries around a simple short sword with a tan-to-edged blade.

Throwing Knives:: Everyone's gotta have them, and Xinrie never goes anywhere without them. She has thirteen in all and they are all hidden on her person. Great for close combat, and best for surprise attacks. But not so grand when the enemy has a weapon such as a giant hammer or lance.

Jix:: Nifty little bombs, Xinrie invented herself, they are small and spherical, just large enough to cause a big bang and small enough to fit in the palm of her hands. The miniature explosives are fuze lit so they do take some time to go off, but they can come in handy.

Bag:: A rusty orange colored backpack that slings over one shoulder and clings snugly to the spine. It can hold many items, but nothing too big.

Arm Guards:: Should her short sword fail, she uses these for blocks and guards. Plated with steel the black leather slides all the way up to her elbow and ends at her knuckles.

Belted Jacket:: It looks like a straight jacket, save for the zipper being in the front. The sleeves are lined with various buckles, placed carefully to act as tourniquets. For the most part the jacket is black in color and made of a thick material that's not very easy to rip and the belts are a bright crimson. Fixated to the neck, and able to be zipped off, is a large hood lined with neat red thread.
[/size

Elocutionist

[x] Just looking at old posts to make myself cringe.

Quote:
This is like slowly turning into an RP .. lol wait i think it is already oh well it's still a lot of fun. Wait actually even more fun

OK this is a new school for ninjas. Accepting all sorts of ninja but we will need sensai for them. If you want to apply you'll have to pm me and say why you want to attend this academy (chances are im gonna accept you just want to know why) and tell me if you want to be a sensai or a student.

Ok enough about that the school is located in the middle of a valley on the southeast coast of japan. There are plenty of rooms for class sessions and spar matches. There is also an armoury in case of an attack. No students are allowed in this room unless told by a teacher. The training grounds make up most of the school's area. There is also a huge cafeteria for those hungry people and a miniature spa for those girls who cant stand being stressed for too long.

Teachers get to choose how they want to teach and how many students they want to teach. At the end be sure to give them an exam or some sort of test

Ok don't forget to come back to this page regulary because of the announcement board underneath.

The Teachers..

1. Sonagi
2. [~Kakashi Hatake~]
3. lil_neko2u
4. GX-9900-DV
5. +Red Yamato+
6. ACID_PHYCH
7. 051R15
8. ace bluesummers (Itachi)
9. Ro-dog
10. gothicgato
11. demonicsis