Welcome to Gaia! ::

Winners:

Welcome to the Awards Ceremony!

Before I begin, I have to say THANK TOU SO MUCH! We received over 300 entries and each one was amazing in the detail and thought y'all put into it. ^.^ I honestly wasn't sure we'd get a lot of interest when we began. smile But you guys were wonderful... you kept the drama and art theft to a minimum and I loved coming in to see all the dedicated bumpers.

A lot of contests might say it, but this was honestly a terribly hard decision to make, coming up with winners. I wished I had more funds to give out more prizes. But thank you all again, and let's get started!

FUNNIEST CATEGORY

First place (Dec 05 Letter + Jack's Joy + Sept 05 Letter + 12,500g)
mahii
She had two works that kept us in stitches, but it was ultimately this one that sealed the deal. smile

Runner Up (12,500g)
evermore_crystal
It was perfect. Too too perfect. We want to see this happen. Yes.

Third Place (7,500g + CG Avatar or OC headshots by Sajhiri)
Arrien
HA! MARVELOUS! What won't Arkie do?

CUTEST CATEGORY TWO TIES!

Cutest (Aug 05 Letter + July 05 Letter + 5,500g + Custom Tyuri from Kyr)
Seilie-Chan
[ p i x i e ]

Runner Up (12,500g)
Arrien
Tuari

DARKEST/MOST EVIL CATEGORY

Darkest/Most Evil: Monster Brown Paper Bag + 8,000g
(WIP) Gorachii

Runner Up ~ 12,500g
Navidian

Third Place ~ 7,500g + CG Avatar or OC headshots by Sajhiri
RikProwley

MOST ROMANTIC

Most Romantic: Oct 05 Letter + Sept 05 Letter + 7,500g
Sayuri Nitta

Runner Up ~ 12,500g
Chibi Sheepcat

Third Place ~ 7,500g + CG Avatar or OC headshots by Sajhiri
Satin Regret
She actually had two entries we loved. smile Here and here. We couldn't decide which we liked better! ^.^

BEST DREAM FA'E CONCEPT

First place: Oct 04 Letter + Custom Koshi (drow incl.) from Ala
Kaynne
This was absolutely amazing... Creepily amazing. ^.^

Runner Up ~ May 05 Letter + Custom Koshi (drow incl.) from Ala
Seilie-Chan
Mitsu looks amazing! smile

Third Place ~ 10,000g
Shenshi had two pieces we LOVED. All of her Seung pieces were marvelous, but by far this was our favorite. And her Barthy? Too cute.

RAREST DRAWN FA'E

First place: Kiki Kitty + Bust/waist-up pic (image ref req.) by RikProwley
Navidian
Silver needed some love... and this was more love than we could have ever imagined. O.O

Runner Up ~ 10,000g + Bust/waist-up pic (image ref req.) by RikProwley
Rayne Winner

Third Place ~ 5,000g
RikProwley

BEST COSTUME/COSPLAY/CROSSDRESSING

First place: Purple JacksASSh + 5,000g
Sayuri Nitta
Sayuri's work always makes my eyes pop, but the detail in this was amazing! smile

Runner Up ~ 10,000g
Faewynd
And this was done with real media? Astounding!

Third Place ~ 5,000g
Deriketo
I can't stop looking at this one... just the coloring on the rose is wonderful.

BEST SCENE

First place: Sept 04 Letter
Keiii
Talk about telling a story... I can practically hear flapping...

Runner Up ~ Fairy Wings
Keiii
The detail in the water and the expression on Omi's face... beautiful...

Third Place ~ 10,000g
Asahi Kumoru
Nao looks so peaceful...

BEST GROUP SHOT

First place: Winged Anklets
Sajhiri

Runner Up ~ Oct 04 Letter + 10,000
Orestae

Third Place ~ 15,000g
(WIP) Orestae

Groups shots, I feel, have to be the toughest thing in the world. Capturing each character and putting them in a place where they have to share the spotlight with others... and then making it work? I r teh envious! ^.^

BEST ITEM CREATION

First place: GPin + Jan 06 Letter + 10,000g
Nimaina Sekan
HA! We have all been branded. ^.^

Runner Up ~ 10,000g
tandemonium
I'm not really sure Morty needs one of these, but... um... >.> <is suddenly scared>

Third Place ~ 5,000g THREE WAY TIE!
Zan-chan
Elanore Penn 1 & 2
Siku

BEST AVATAR EDIT/PIXEL DOLL

First place: Best Avatar Edit/Pixel Doll: Coconut Bra + 7,500g
Lucifer Force

Runner Up ~ 10,000g
Chibi Sheepcat

Third Place ~ 5,000g
Chibi Sheepcat

BEST CHIBI

First place: GCorp Tshirt + Jack's Disgust
Midori Yume

Runner Up ~ 10,000g
NoviaDodochi

Third Place ~ 5,000g
Chirigami

BEST AMATEUR WORK

First place: Angelic gloves + 22,000g + Custom Koshi (drow incl.) from Ala
Miako Aikaze

Runner Up ~ 10,00g
Arrien

Third Place ~ 5,000g TWO-WAY TIE!
Allychan90
Fatcat17

BEST SKETCH

First place: Zombie G CORP Tshirt
Seilie-Chan

Runner Up ~ Sept 05 Letter + 25,000g
Tuari

Third Place ~ 10,000g
mahii

BEST REAL MEDIA

First place: Jan 04 Letter
Chirigami 1 & 2

Runner Up ~ March 04 Letter
nightmare jester

Third Place ~ 20,000g
deriketo

BEST CG

First place: Jan 04 Letter
Joeli Leonhart

Runner Up ~ March 04 Letter
Crimple

Third Place ~ 20,000g
Tuari 1 & 2

DRUMROOOOOOLLL!! heart

Best Conrad

Best Conrad: Nov 03 Letter
Chihaya
"To be honest, I never knew (or remembered, rather) much about Conrad -- short attention span and all. And when I saw this picture, Conrad said "SHAME UPON YOU AND YOUR ANCESTORS," and my inner fangirl went "Squeeeee!!!" And that is why this picture wins at life. However, I can't award life, so I am awarding Best Conrad instead."

Runner Up ~ Dec 03 Letter
himalayan

DRUMROOOOOLLLL! ^.^

Best Airi

First place: Nov 03 Letter
Joeli Leonhart

Runner Up ~ Dec 03 Letter
.N.i.k.A.

Before we continue with the grand prize winners... I wanted to pay tribute to some of our honorable mention-ees/ smile heart

HONORABLE MENTIONS
2.5k and a deluxe bouquet each

Mouselet (example)
Beyond having a VERY creative idea, she tried to tackle nearly every single character we had available! Very admirable. ^.^

Reiben Prince
It might have been overshadowed by some other cg works, but we LOVE this picture of Lucien! Fangirl squee. wink

Jesie
Animated! We LOVE animation!

GRAND PRIZE

First place: Mini Nitemare Wings
Sajhiri
"Easily. So many characters so lovingly rendered, an awesome concept and lovely execution. I will BITE PEOPLE if this doesn't place a high prize. XD"

Runner Up ~ Oct 03 Letter
Keiii 1, 2, & 3
User Image

**Entries and works-in-progress are due by July 15th, 2006.

**Art theft will not be tolerated. One of our judges is the Mod of All Cosmos, so stealing and fraud will be punished.

**Artwork must follow Gaia Terms of Service. Naughty bits must be covered or obscured.

**All artwork must be original to this contest. Please do not submit a work you have already drawn or are already drawing for us.

**By entering, you are essentially "giving" us your artwork. You are allowing us to resize it for signatures or post it as is with credit back to you, but no other alterations are allowed to be done without your permission. We love to show off your art in our diaries, hence the whole reason for the contest! XD

**No putting down your work! We love any art because of the effort you put into reading our descriptions and taking the time to put it to paper. Feeling self conscious? Why not enter our Amateur Category!

**If you are doing a doll, credit the base creator and provide a link to their site.

**If you must change your Gaia name during the contest, please inform us of the update.

**In order for all the prizes to be distributed, there must be at least 50 entries.

**Don't be snarky or I will eat your face.

Post Entry Form In Thread
[b][size=18]Entry Form[/size][/b]
[b]Gaia Name:[/b]
[b]Subject of Entry:[/b]
[b]Media Used:[/b]
[b]Entry URL:[/b]
[b]Would you like to be considered for the Amateur Category?[/b]

[color=red]Note: If the judges deem that your artwork is too "professional" for the Amateur Category, it will be placed in the regular categories for judging, no harm no foul.[/color]

Example:

Entry Form
Gaia Name: Brina_Knight
Subject of Entry: Barthy the Dream Fa'e Concept
Media Used: Pencil
Entry URL: www.bloobity.bloob/barthy.jpg
Would you like to be considered for the Amateur Category? yuzz

Note: If the judges deem that your artwork is too "professional" for the Amateur Category, it will be placed in the regular categories for judging, no harm no foul.
User Image

Grand Prize: Mini Nitemare Wings
___Runner Up ~ Oct 03 Letter

Best Airi: Nov 03 Letter
___Runner Up ~ Dec 03 Letter
Best Conrad: Nov 03 Letter
___Runner Up ~ Dec 03 Letter

Best CG: Jan 04 Letter
___Runner Up ~ March 04 Letter
___Third Place ~ 20,000g
Best Real Media: Jan 04 Letter
___Runner Up ~ March 04 Letter
___Third Place ~ 20,000g
Best Sketch: Zombie G CORP Tshirt
___Runner Up ~ Sept 05 Letter + 25,000g
___Third Place ~ 10,000g
Best Amateur Work: Angelic gloves + 22,000g + Custom Koshi (drow incl.) from Ala
___Runner Up ~ 10,00g
___Third Place ~ 5,000g
Best Chibi: GCorp Tshirt + Jack's Disgust
___Runner Up ~ 10,000g
___Third Place ~ 5,000g
Best Avatar Edit/Pixel Doll: Coconut Bra + 7,500g
___Runner Up ~ 10,000g
___Third Place ~ 5,000g
Best Item Creation: GPin + Jan 06 Letter + 10,000g
___Runner Up ~ 10,000g
___Third Place ~ 5,000g

Group Shot: Winged Anklets
___Runner Up ~ Oct 04 Letter + 10,000
___Third Place ~ 15,000g
Best Scene: Sept 04 Letter
___Runner Up ~ Fairy Wings
___Third Place ~ 10,000g
Best Costume/Cosplay/Cross-Dressing: Purple JacksASSh + 5,000g
___Runner Up ~ 10,000g
___Third Place ~ 5,000g
Rarest Drawn Fa'e: Kiki Kitty + Bust/waist-up pic (image ref req.) by RikProwley
___Runner Up ~ 10,000g + Bust/waist-up pic (image ref req.) by RikProwley
___Third Place ~ 5,000g
Best Dream Fa'e Concept: Oct 04 Letter + Custom Koshi (drow incl.) from Ala
___Runner Up ~ May 05 Letter + Custom Koshi (drow incl.) from Ala
___Third Place ~ 10,000g

Most Romantic: Oct 05 Letter + Sept 05 Letter + 7,500g
___Runner Up ~ 12,500g
___Third Place ~ 7,500g + CG Avatar or OC headshots by Sajhiri
Darkest/Most Evil: Monster Brown Paper Bag + 8,000g
___Runner Up ~ 12,500g
Cutest: Aug 05 Letter + July 05 Letter + 5,500g + Custom Tyuri from Kyr
___Runner Up ~ 12,500g
Sexiest: June 05 Letter + Nov 05 Letter + Jack's Joy + 8,000g
___Runner Up ~ 12,500g
Funniest: Dec 05 Letter + Jack's Joy + Sept 05 Letter + 12,500g
___Runner Up ~ 12,500g

+ 3 Honorable Mentions with 2.5k and a deluxe bouquet each
User Image

Each category includes a runner up. Unless specifically noted entries of any subjects using any media qualify for any category.

Grand Prize: Simply put, the entry the judges decide is best overall. Something that for, whatever the reason, speaks to us.

Best Airi: To qualify for this category, you must submit an entry of Anya's NPC (non player character) Airi.

Best Conrad: To qualify for this category, you must submit an entry of Sosiqui's NPC (non player character) Conrad.

Best CG: The entry has to be CG but can be of any contest subject.

Best Real Media: The entry has to be real media (pencils, crayons, watercolors, pens, etc.) but can be of any contest subject.

Best Amateur Work: This category is to hopefully get a broader range of entries (i.e. people who think they could never win an art contest). Of course, judging whether or not a work is "amateurish" is a slippery slope, and will be looked at on a case by case basis. An entry like this will probably be admitted as an amateur entry. This one, however, might not be. You must state whether you want to be considered for this category in your entry.

Best Chibi: The entry has to be in chibi-style.

Best Avatar Edit/Pixel Doll: The entry has to be either an avatar edit or a pixel doll but can be of any contest subject. In the case of a pixel doll, credit the base artist and provide a link back.

Best Item Creation: Not good at drawing people? Why not create a Fa'e based item, like a plush... or a tshirt? Or maybe you pictured an awesome weapon one of the Fa'e might wield? Or jewelry? Let your imagination run wild!

Group Shot: Group, as the name suggests, is more than two. What we would really love is a group shot of all the Fa'e or all the Dream Fa'e Concepts, but we do realize that may be a bit of a pipe dream. But! In any case, entries with three or more subjects in it will be considered for this category.

Best Scene: When we say "scene", we can mean one of two things. Feel free to do either. The first is, something is going on in the picture. Some sort of action. The second is, detail, background, not just characters.

Rarest Drawn Fa'e: To qualify for this category, you must submit an entry of one of the Fa'e. In which case there is a Fa'e who receives the least entries, we will provide a prize for two people who drew that Fa'e. Sort of an incentive to draw a lot, neh?

Best Dream Fa'e Concept: To qualify for this category, you must submit an entry of one of the Dream Fa'e Concepts.

Best Costume/Cosplay/Cross-Dressing: Well, I hope this is self-explanatory. Have fun.
Most Romantic:
Darkest/Most Evil:
Cutest:
Sexiest:
Funniest:
User Image

How do I enter?
Post the entry form, completed, in the thread.

Is there a fee? Or a limit to the number of our entries?
Nope.

So I can enter multiple times?
Of course.

Six months is a long time to host an entry...
I will be saving entries, but if hosting is an issue for you, pm me.

Can I pm you?
Unless it's for the above reason, no.

Can one entry win more than one prize?
Yes. This may be thought of as unfair, but if your work is that damn good to warrant beating out all the other contestants in not only one, but TWO categories, then you deserve it.

Who is judging the contest?
Anya, Sosi, Cere, Flarie, and Brina are the wunnerful panel of judges heading up the contest. In some areas they may take some counsel, but for the most part, the decision rests with them.

Can the judges be bribed?
Do you have five lifetime supplies of Godiva chocolate? No? Then no.

What do you mean when you say "subject" of an entry?
The main person(s) or thing(s) in your entry. If I drew a picture of an apple, the subject of my picture is the apple. If I did an avatar edit of Maleficent, the subject of my work is Maleficent.

What the heck is a Fa'e?
A Fa'e is a magical child who died in the past, but was reborn onto Gaia. Each Fa'e reflects a myth and they're all unique. Morion is a dragon, Astaroth is the Chinese King of Hell, Naia is a mermaid, Sati is the Indian Goddess Kali, etc. They're also a breedable "pet" and you can follow this link to the shop.

What is the difference between a Fa'e and a Dream Fa'e Concept?
A Fa'e is a "breedable rp-intensive pet". They are currently in existence, and are actively growing.

Dream Fa'e Concepts are waiting in the wings so to speak. Concepts are ideas that several people who want and quest after Fa'e have come up with, but they are not currently in existence. With patience, luck, and dedication, hopefully they might someday.

Is there a certain age the characters need to be drawn at?
While some characters are technically an age right now, you can do a piece of what they look like in the future or what they looked like in the past. We won't stifle your imagination. We've provided plenty of references to help you, in any case. XD

I want to draw a picture for the 'Most Romantic' category, but I wanted to be sure I knew which Fa'e was going out with which Fa'e.
My bad, I should have mentioned that. The following are established and hinted at relationships (meaning that through RP I've noticed these Fa'e eyeing each other up ^.^): aadil X nyoka, nyoka X rune, nyoka X sati, anen X naia, astaroth X morion, aylana X lucien, callix X purr-purr, ghlyssa X riven, hoshi X shina, keir X yani, kia X taka, onuris X rei, & sati X nozomi.

What if I draw a picture using pencils (natural media) but CG it? Can I be considered for both the natural media and CG categories?
Technically, yes. If you are given a prize though, you will not be given a prize in both categories. It will be one or the other.

My friend drew a picture, but wants me to color it/I have an idea and my friend is going to help me translate it onto paper/This picture is SO complicated that I needed help! Is this okay?
Well sure! Collaborations are fine, just be sure you credit all the parties involved. When it comes time for prizes, we will definitely work something out if a collab entry wins ^.^

What about WIP (works in progress)?
If you aren't finished by the end date, then please enter whatever stage of completion you are at. Chances are, with artists on the panel, we'll see where you were going and points won't be deducted. However, if a WIP wins a prize, the prize will not be awarded until the WIP is complete.

What happens if one of the characters (be it Fa'e or Fa'e Concept) doesn't receive any art by the end of the contest?
If that unfortunate circumstance occurs to any person or persons, then I will do five works of their character myself, and commission one from a shop. I am adamant that everyone gets art.

For the Item Creation category, I'd like to enter an item but it isn't of one of the characters you have listed. May I still enter it?
We don't have many entries in this category, so I'm prepared to be a little lenient. (It *is* awfully hard!) If you have an Anya themed item -- Anya is the owner of the Fa'e shop and also an NPC of sorts -- or an item related to another character in the Fa'e shop (pixies, chaotic demon fish, etc), then I'll allow it. If you have a broad-based item ("Oh, it looks Fa'e-ish" wink I'll probably need to examine it on a case by case basis. Please feel free to ask me questions on this.
User Image

User Image
  • Name: Airi
  • Appearance: Airi looks like a young girl. She's thin, waifish and not overly endowed - think about 14-15 years old -but still manages to pull off a look of utter elegance that hints that she's much much older. Her hair is long and pale blonde with rainbow highlights, with odd white feathered 'miniwings' that take the place of her ears. She's often seen wearing simple dresses of white or blue, and may also wear a sheer veil over her face and body. And at one point, she wore a necklace with blue stone round her neck until it was stolen.

Note that Airi does not actually have feathered backwings - they're only there in the first image for dramatic effect.
  • Personality: Airi is at once elegant, aloof, and wise... like a proper mystical figure.... but because of her actual young age, she can sometimes slip into that vulnerability to emotions that everyone who's been through puberty should be familiar with. While Airi prefers to present that dignified, withdrawn and mysterious image, she can act just like a flustered, emotional teenage girl. This frustrates her, and she tries not to show her emotional side to anybody.

Not a whole lot is known about Airi, otherwise. She likes to keep it as mysterious as possible, but here's what we've been able to puzzle out. She was the first of the Fa'e and used her own blood to bring all the others into being. So the Fa'e owe her a debt of gratitude for this selfless act and their second chance, their reincarnation? Well, perhaps not. Just recently certain murmurings about Airi... about a loneliness she hasn't spoken of... a wistful want for someone so strong that that was the reason the Fa'e were called back.

Airi doesn't like people too much, getting overwhelmed by situations easily. She can often be found in her garden, surrounded by overprotective faeries. She dislikes physical contact, and though she may look young and waiflike, she can actually get very very angry and cold. Some Fa'e find her calm demeanor more upsetting than anything else. It just isn't normal. But in any case, she is our beginning and the reason we exist.
  • Picture Suggestions: Anything!

• Reference Pictures: [ref][ref]

Entries: 50 (and 6 WIPs)

User Image
  • Name: Conrad
  • Appearance: Conrad appears to be some type of ghost or spirit, though as usual he doesn't know, nor does he really care. Strangely, he cannot be seen by ANYONE except Airi, the Fa'e and their Guardians. Though Conrad looks solid (and yes, he does have legs - the reference just cuts off there because it's a waist-up piece), he is quite intangible to anything but his own posessions, and occasionally to Airi, though he has been known to shape physical objects using his odd power. Conrad's abilities seem to relate to reality and the bending and altering of it. He does not often use this power, and when he does it tends to be for

Conrad's clothing is elaborate, but a bit worn - the outfit was once quite fancy but is so old that it's certainly not at its best. NOT to the point of having holes or patches... he still keeps a good appearance, just a bit frayed around the edges, maybe a bit faded. His single most important article of clothing is his top hat with (somewhat motheaten) feather. It's also important to note that his right ear is only half there, with a ragged and torn edge where the rest of the ear used to be.
  • Personality: Conrad is an enigmatic figure to the Fa'e, one not often seen since he is a self-proclaimed wanderer. When he does appear, it tends to be to or around Airi. He's very clever, enjoys spinning elaborate words, riddles and tall tales - but is also a tall tale himself. He knows nothing about where he came from or what he is, or what his purpose in life may be. However, he also seems cheerfully resigned to this lack of knowledge, as if he has long since come to terms with it. Conrad simply wanders through life, as it were - although he doesn't seem to actually BE physically alive.

He says, cheerfully, that he feels strangely drawn to Airi and her 'children' the Fa'e, though he doesn't know why and isn't particularly worried about finding out. Yet.
  • Picture Suggestions: Anything - especially looking mischevious, tricksy and/or interacting with Airi. A very typical pose for Conrad would be tipping his hat with an impish grin and a wink at... well, anyone really.

• Reference Pictures: [ref]

Entries: 18 (and 1 WIP)
User Image

User Image
  • Name: Aria (note: she is DIFFERENT than the npc 'Airi')
  • Concept: Aria has long and wavy hair, which should reach up to her feet (preferably golden or blonde). She's very beautiful and has a marking below one of her eyes, resembling a tear. She often wears clothes that reveal a lot of her skin, tending towards dresses and skirts in the European medieval style. She loves silk and translucent materials in all shades of blue. This girl also loves green and brown colours. She's also very fond of all kind of jewelry, her favourite accessories being a golden comb and long chains decorated with shimmering pearls.

Aria was a Loreley, reminiscent of a Siren. She threw herself into the Rhine after being betrayed by her lover, a sailor, and spent her next life luring such men onto the rocks.

Aria loves to discover everything with all of her senses and does like to be close to people, even when she doesn't really know them. She expresses every emotion she feels orally and usually doesn't hide things. She is a person who definately tries to get what she wants, no matter what it takes. Her charm and her diplomacy are very convincing and she usually isn't in need of crying and fighting for her needs.
  • Picture Suggestions: Aria singing or playing a harp; all kinds of stages (baby, toddler, etc.); standing in front of a mirror and admiring herself; or trying to seduce someone.

• For more detailed information about this concept, please visit the quest thread~

Entries: 2
Lenachan358

User Image
  • Name: Bartholomew
  • Concept: Barthy the jackalope is a silly muffin who is about as dangerous as that fuzzy bunny down the street. He just happens to have a pair of horns. He's not too bright, but he makes up for this with a good-heart and general klutziness. He acts very child-like, and isn't very good at rational or adult thinking. He's easily excitable, easily distracted and very cuddly. He is very rarely angry and almost never serious.

Barthy has pronghorn antelope horns (the left one is much smaller); bunny ears (upright, not floppy); scars (two across his nose, one on his cheek); buck teeth; and his lower legs resemble a rabbit's.
  • Picture Suggestions: Barthy in a cowboy hat or a too-big sweater. <3 Barth as a jackalope (if your forte is drawing animals); Cowboy Barth and his pony; learning about booty from Callix; or a sleeping Barth.

For more detailed information about this concept, please visit the quest thread~

Entries: 4
Chibi Sheepcat

User Image
  • Name: Bhel
  • Concept: Bhel is based on the aurochs bulls that were revered as symbols of strength throughout the ancient Mediterranean world. Personality-wise, Bhel despises humans, and prefers to trust in his own physical strength rather than in any more mystical powers he may possess. Deep inside, though, he fears facing the same fate as the original aurochs - extinction at the hands of men - and seeks to ensure that his name will not be forgotten. Bhel somewhat resembles a minotaur in appearance: white-furred bull from the waist down, and dark-skinned human above. He has a human head, with white hair and dark eyes, and a broad pair of curved black horns. For clothing, I think he would look good in a mid-thigh length fitted skirt of brightly-patterned cloth to reflect his Minoan influence, but feel free to dress him as you please. The only marking I have decided on for Bhel is the inverted white triangle on his forhead. As far as other markings go, consider him a blank canvas.
  • Picture Suggestions: Anything.

• Reference Pictures: [ref][ref
    For more detailed information about this concept, please visit the quest thread~

Asahi Kumoru

User Image
  • Name: Blue
  • Concept: Blue is based off the legend of the Sandman and Boogeyman, but with characteristics from the Greek gods Hypnos and Thanatos thrown in.

He's very thin, but not disgustingly so. Slightly tanned skin, though I don't mind if people go the ultra pale route either. He has dark circles under his eyes that should almost come off as tattoos. These are from him never sleeping. His hair is a medium to medium-dark brown. Very fluffy and bedhead-like, it goes further down on the right side than the left. This may be because his right ear is really just a wing, about the size of a dove's when he's a teen. It can be bluish, or cream colored. His eyes are blue, which almost makes his name make sense. If shown, his left hand is a gray, zombie-flesh color. There's a creepy yellow snake-ish eye inserted into the back of his hand. This is the boogey arm. The fingers can distort into claws, or other shadowy shapes if necessary. The gray flesh can also spread as far up the left arm as the artist likes. It can also be a more blackish color, or even red. For clothing and stuff... Blue likes the goth things. On his normal ear, which can be pointed if the artist likes, he probably has a couple earrings or two. He likes dark colors as they don't hurt his eyes as much.

Entries: 3
Saede

User Image
  • Name: Claennis
  • Concept: Claennis is a typical Knight. She embodies all the virtues of chivalry, including a bit of a religious fervor and slightly judgmental attitude at times. Cannot put up with chaos or with evil unless absolutely necessary, and is essentially a human weapon as well.

Claennis has sharp features, short gray hair, grey eyes, and of a physically fit stature (not skinny, but not stocky. Just sort of well-built.) She tends to wear Knight-esque clothing-- In her baby - toddler stage probably a shapeless shift deal, as a child more of a page-like outfit, and in her teenage- adult years will be decked out in armor (though teenage would probably just be chainmail, and not full plate mail until Youth/Adult). Also necessary is the Celtic cross around her neck, and an Excalibur-esque sword. ^_^
  • Picture Suggestions: Anything, really, I'm not picky. ^^ I'll take all the art I can get. I'd love to see something of her in full plate armor, but I know that'll be difficult. Also, stuff of her with Callix (who will probably end up her best friend ^^) or even with any of the other Fa'e would be cute. Or simply of her with Shiaree or by herself. <3 I'm not picky. The only important things I'm looking for are the hair/eye colour and the cross. I don't care about hair length or clothing type or anything else (though anything with an Arthurian reference of any sort would be awesome).

• Reference Pictures: [ref][ref][ref][ref]

shiaree

User Image
  • Name: Deirdre Morri
  • Concept: Deirdre has fiery red hair that trails off into feather-like, ebony colored tips and blazing emerald eyes that have traces of an odd blue around the edges. Her personality seems to match; she rarely bites her tongue when it comes to defending those that she feels the closest to. Of course, that is if anyone actually manages to get close to her. Around newcomers she may appear shy and somewhat untouchable, which some will perceive as arrogance. In reality, she is just afraid that being around her will cause something horrid to happen to them. That being the case, when she does make friends she becomes fiercely protective of them...attempting to keep them safe from life as well as those in it. Although shy, she is no pushover. She won't allow herself to be controlled by anyone, male or female.

She despises riddles as well as those who speak in them...far different from her past life, where she was well known for speaking in ways that men would not understand. She loathes cats and would rather walk over hot coals than spend time in the same room as one unless her soul purpose for being in that room is to agitate the feline.

She posses the ability to take on the form of a hooded crow. As the Morrigan reborn, she also has the ability to bring forth an illusion of what someone fears the most in order to distract them into a defeat. She can also summon an illusion to light the fires of passion within someone's heart. Both of these powers are known to backfire though, leaving her to run for the hills, or follow someone around with longing until the effects wear off. Being the goddess of battle, she also has some knowledge of weaponry, favoring the short sword, rapier and crossbow.

• For more detailed information about this concept, please visit the quest thread~

Entries: 1
Skye Starrfyre

User Image
  • Name: Dotsuwa
  • Concept: Dotsuwa, or more affectionately Su, is based off a cherokee legend about the Sun's daughter killed by a native warrior. When retrieved from the spirit world she transformed herself into a red bird and flew back.

Dotsuwa looks much like any other native girl save one thing, her long hair is coloured like the sunset with reds and golds and purples. She has wide golden eyes that make her appear overly innocent. She is quite tall and very slender, having very little shape to her...just enough to make it obvious she's female. In the centre of her forhead she has a red spiral and her hip sports a red sun. Su is normally garbed in traditional native clothing and always has her head band tied around her head, as well as her sun mask.

Su appears to be a bit stuck up sometimes. She has an extreme fear of seeming weak and tends to avoid people she thinks are weaker physically than she is and snakes. She is also a huge fan of routine and likes everything to be well ordered and following a strict plan. She has a tendancy to over regitimize. When she feels uncomfortable, or has any strong, she will put on her mask to hide it.
  • Picture Suggestions: A shy toddler moment hidding behind her mask, Nyoka and Su's first meeting...or any meeting, Su meditating, Su surrounded by a mess (something abviously didn't go as planned) and she freaks out.

Entries: 2 (and 1 WIP)
eamane

User Image
  • Name: Kahjri
  • Concept: Jri is not a happy camper. She had a horrid past and so doesn't like other people. Humans for the most part scare the living daylights out of her, so she does better the less human they look. Smiling is rare for her, but she doesn't angst in a corner all the time. She is depressed, but interacts when she has to and is very adamant about what she wants. No running away in fear when she sees someone coming. She warms up to people when she finds out they aren't out to get her and is suspicious of almost everything. You try showing her what a toaster is. She'll advocate for the downtrodden, but mostly that comes down to running away, clutching the sliced bread to her chest, shouting about how we were oppressing the loaf and should release it.

She is almost entirely black as a representation of her burning out when she died instead of burning up and being reborn on her pyre. Her hair looks like fire and sometimes when she's angry moves like it. Her eyes are orange-yellow and glow against the blacks of her eyes. There are two tracks of firey feathers running down her cheeks like she'd cried and washed away soot. Her legs are those of a bird with bird feet (dull orange) and there are broken feathers growing out of her arms. Those are also black. She has shackles on her wrists and ankles with the sealing symbol on them, but no chains and unlike the body pictures I have, there are no feathers around her neck, but instead a metal collar. Her sealing symbol is that circle with a line through it and is orangey yellow against the black of her feather/skin. As for fingers, she has two fingers on each hand with a thumb, thin and pointy.

• Reference Pictures: [ref][ref][ref]

mahii

User Image
  • Name: Kailani
  • Concept: Kailani is a very fun-loving girl, whose curiosity almost always seems to get the better of her. As she matures, she becomes a quick-witted and very graceful woman. She loves anything to do with ice and snow, and can fly - somewhat. Not too well, mind you, because she doesn't have wings but it works. She can also shape-shift into a snowy owl (or partially change, if she wants her arms to become avian wings.) She also adores the ocean and cliffs, and can often be seen on them, singing to herself. Kailani's previous life was that of Poliahu, the Hawaiian snow goddess...or one of them, who was betrayed by the man she loved and then killed him. She died of a broken heart.

Her hair is silvery blue, almost always flowing losely down her back, to her butt. However, occassionally she braids it into two braids. She almost always has a silvery white rose behind her left ear. Her eyes are cerulean with tiny silver specks and her skin is tanned since she is Hawaiian. Kailani doesn't like dark colors and tends to stay in pants since it does well to explore in. Depending on her mood, you will catch her in a dress though. ^.^
  • Picture Suggestions: Sitting on cliffs, in human form with her avian wings (Of course, snow-white and owlish), All stages of her life = greatly loved.

Entries: 5
Kyrianna
User Image

User Image
  • Name: Lian
  • Concept: Lian is based on the Chinese legend of Chang Eh, the goddess who became a prisoner of the moon as a result of her own actions. Some say it was because she was selfish; others say she was merely trying to defend what little she had.

Lian is cold, independent, and appears to feel indifferently for almost anything in this world. She hates being in a crowd, especially the center of attention, but still dislikes being left absolutely alone. She is a rather meek and pathetic character, and only rarely stands up for herself, or in fact anything else.

She is pale and rather sickly looking and thin, beautiful in a terrifyingly chilling way (think White Witch, only not as evil). Something about her, be it hair, eyes, or markings, should suggest a stream of moonlight. And she's Chinese, or at least looks vaguely so, of course.

Entries: 4 (and 1 WIP)
Evermore Crystal

User Image
  • Name: Lledrith
  • Concept: Lledrith's hair is long and dark (brown or black) with waves or possibly sausage curls. Upon her forehead is a blue crescent moon mark, points facing up. Her eyes are dark and she prefers to dress in medieval garb and earth tones, fur and feather trimmed cape in browns.

Once known as Morgan le Fay, she now has a somewhat motherly, albeit introverted nature. She is a healer, and because of this, she bears a deep compassion for those in pain and those who suffer. She has a pensive and ethereal outward nature, which can sometimes be mistaken for aloofness or distractedness, but when children or the needy are around, her demeanor becomes warm and nurturing. She is quick to offer a kind word or reassurances to those who are wanting for them. However, she is often somber due to the weight of prophecy upon her shoulders.

• Reference Pictures: [ref][ref][ref][ref]

Sajhiri

User Image
  • Name: Mairead
  • Concept: Mairead has the ability to cast off her seal skin to become human, but must keep the skin with her. As a human, she still seems to resemble a brown seal with dark tan skin and brown freckles on her nose. She does, however, have a tattoo she got when she became a pirate (a curve with two dots). Her hair color is ocean-blue and she wears it long, tied into a pony tail or braided. Her big bright eyes are light brown and very alluring, as Selkies use them to control humans. Mairead's build is very slim and her muscles are well-toned. Being a faerie, she also has pointed ears in this form. As a seal, she is light brown with darker brown spots and large brown eyes.

She usually wears a white off the shoulder top, light red scarf around her neck, a seal skin tied around her waist, and a light red skirt. A long pearl necklace that is wrapped around many times sometimes graces her neck. She wears old fisherman boots with sea-green and white striped stockings. Mairead is very sweet and loving but when threatened can quickly turn vicious. With friends, she is very playful and loves pulling pranks. She also carries a weapon, a scimitar made from a seal harpoon.

Sirenz

User Image
  • Name: Mitsuoujo
  • Concept: Mitsu is a bit introverted through most of her stages; seeing dead people walking around and speaking to you does that to a person. She loves company, though, as she is rather afraid of being alone. She's a little quiet, but sweet once you get to know her, even if she does seem to just act nice in some situations. She has silky black hair and purple-maroonish eyes, with fair skin but a nice glow to even it out. She has white angelic wings growing from her shoulderblades, also.
  • Picture Suggestions: And, well, yeah, I guess this means I'm aiming for more art of her as a kid than anything else. Although it would be neat to see what people would think she'd look like as she got older!

• Reference Pictures: [ref][ref][ref]

Entries: 5 (1 WIP)
Black Duvet

User Image
  • Name: Ninde
  • Concept: Ninde is tall and slender with wavy raven black hair ending around her waist. Here and there in the light shine hints of blue. Her eyes are red and almond shaped. She has red and black ivy markings around her arm just above her right elbow, and has wings which are black and white in color.

Defiant and strongwilled, if Ninde wants something to happen she will do what needs to be done to try and have it happen. She cares though about her family and all those who are close to her, and will defend them to her last breath.
  • Picture Suggestions: Relaxed poses or defiant poses; that which may portray a strong willed young woman. Ninde & Aylana together in an image would be wonderful.

Entries: 1 (2 WIP)
Alatariel Rakamash

User Image
  • Name: Reltharri
  • Concept:Rel is very, well, snappy towards females, more likely to either ignore or annoy another female.(Stems from her past) She is a trickster through and through though. She loves to play tricks, pranks, and so on, always coming up with new things to do and get into. Rel simply adores stories(Especially the Lion King!), and will fall silent when hearing one, whether it's merely just gossip from last week or a myth or what. She hates being oneupped; She will do anything to show she can do something better then anyone else. She also has a bit of a lying streak; She will lie through a smile if it'll get her what she wants or if it'll lead to something interesting. A carnivore through and through, she'll eat just about anything that moves(Bugs, birds, etc). Her negative points are when she gives orders, she expects them to be followed regardless of anyone else's feelings. She LOVES music(Just as much as stories) and dancing, and adores drums and african patterns/colors.

From the waist up, Reltharri looks relatively human. Nut brownish gold skin, and very very curly, ear length blackish gold hair. She has four arms, which, from the elbow down, are a dark dark brown, almost black, as well as a brownish black slash across her nose and two stripe things on each cheek. Rel has long pointed ears, as well as five eyes, four of which are a yellowish black, the last one being white(Bottom left is white), and all have black slit pupils. From the waist down she resembles a very large tarantula. The colors/patterns for the spider half doesn't matter as much, just whatever you will :3 Thing though; There is a "saddle" sort of thing on the spider back, connecting the cephalothorax to the abdomen. A saddle would probably be the most accurate term
  • Picture Suggestions:Anything really Preferably spinning some sort of illusion between her hands(Lion King? x3) or her arms raised up every which way while dancing or playing a drum or something, or playing pranks on unsuspecting fellow fa'e.

• Reference Pictures: [ref][tarantula ref][tarantula ref]

Satin Regret

User Image
  • Name: Seanna
  • Concept: Seanna is part Selkie, but is also a special case being closely related to some of the other Fa'e. Not much is known about her other than the fact that she has snowy owl wings and star patterned skin. As an infant, her appearance will be quite subdued and awkward until she hits puberty in her teen years.

Things to know about her is that she is tied very closely to the water, and for those of you who don't know, a selkie is an enchanted creature that has a seal form, but can shed its sealskin to walk on the land as a human. So, I leave you with an Orcadian proverb to help explain her ties to her mother, "When angels fell, some fell on the land, some on the sea. The former are the faeries and the latter were often said to be the seals." Happy drawing!

• Entries: 1
Akina Tokuwa

User Image
  • Name: Seung
  • Concept: Seung very much a tomboy. She gets into everything, literally. Basically, she's the reason there are outlet covers and child locks for kitchen cupboards. She's very curious and tends to go around asking everyone she meets all sorts of questions. Seung can be rather picky and over-bearing, wanting things to be just the way she likes them. Seung loves to help people out (quests and whatnot) but like to handle her own problems herself.

Appearance-wise, Seung's your typical "asian beauty." Long dark hair, usually pinned up somehow, dark brown eyes, and pointed ears for some odd reason. She normally wears a traditional Korean dress called a hanbok. As she grows she'll also wear a more masculine form of it. She'll aslo wear modern clothing, so long as it covers everything, No bare midriffs, arms, or legs, unless it's the middle of summer.
  • Picture Suggestions: Anything! We would also like pictures of "mothfish" (just what it sounds like... yes we're serious... it's an inside joke).

• Reference Pictures: [ref][ref][ref][hanbok ref]

Entries: 7 (5 WIP)
Nimaina Sekan
User Image

User Image
  • Name: Aadil
  • Hair Color: Green, red, blue, and silver dreadlocks, generally topped by a black bandanna. His left eyebrow is green and his right eyebrow is blue.
  • Eye Color: Gray-tinted (they're mostly colorless, actually, with just a hint of gray. It's a bit strange.)
  • Skin Color: Light tan to fairly dark tan, depending on how much time he's spent outside.
  • Height: Short
  • Weight: He's lean and more bone and sinew than anything else.
  • Important Characteristics: Aadil's skin is covered with green, blue, red, and silver angular swirls in abstract patterns. They mostly appear on his left side, but are also located on his right cheek, right wrist, and along his pelvis on the right side. Additionally, Dil has a massive amount of markings on his back, the majority of which are in the small of his back. Yellow star above his right eye, and brightly-colored parrot wings that are small in comparison to the rest of him, and are non-functioning. Dil has recently taken to wearing his hair pulled back with a pink ribbon, though sometimes he's lazy and leaves it down. Typically has a small throwing knife - Atharoff - somewhere on his person. Prefers not to wear shirts but has taken to wearing a trenchcoat when wandering around town for reasons unknown. Green and blue curls on top of his ears.
  • Guardian Notes: Aadil prides himself on being violent, cruel, contrary, and hateful. It's not difficult to set his temper off, and once he's decided he doesn't like you (a decision typically made on first impressions) you're permanently stuck on his hate list. He's basically ready to turn on just about anyone - even friends - if it means saving his own a**, having a keen self-preservation instinct, but despite this fact he's prone to taking ridiculously stupid risks. It's difficult to find any redeeming qualities in him though a few have managed the feat - he's actually proven himself to be fairly pleasant on some occasions, but mostly only when he wants to be. Has a mouth that could make a sailor blush and isn't afraid to use it. Recently Aadil's personality has gone through some evolution, and he's less violent than he was before and more bitter and monotone than anything else. He's also taken to abusing drugs and sleeping on park benches.
  • Picture Suggestions: An image of him with his former self - Chiam - might be interesting. Briefly described, Chiam should resemble Dil in most aspects, except he is human with black hair, not dreadlocked, and much shorter, and he has darker skin and brown eyes (essentially, he should look Mexican.) I wouldn't mind a picture of hobo!Dil either, sleeping on the park bench or just sort of standing there, looking tired and befuddled. Thanks in advance ^^.

• Reference Pictures: [baby][toddler][kid][teen]
    For more detailed information about Aadil, and to get a better of his personality, please visit his journal~

Entries: 11 (and 1 WIP)

User Image
  • Name: Amilu
  • Hair Color: Red hair
  • Eye Color: Light brown
  • Skin Color: Brown fur
  • Height: Average
  • Weight: Thin
  • Important Characteristics: Amilu has a runner's body with losts of fluffy deer fur and white spots on his arms and legs. His hands are black skinned, and his feet are black hooves. Brown antlers sprout from behind his deer-like ears.
  • Guardian Notes: He is very playful and friendly. Overall he has a devil may care attitude. No thanks to his teenage hormones and his satyr personality he tries to seduce or sleep with anything that would let him. So far he has been rather unsuccessful. Often Amilu can be found in the company of faeries or wandering around the woods.
  • Picture Suggestions: A come-hither look might be nice XD

• Reference Pictures: [seedling][toddler][kid]
    For more detailed information about Amilu, and to get a better of his personality, please visit his journal~

Entries: 5 (and 1 WIP)

User Image
  • Name: Anen
  • Hair Color: Black
  • Eye Color: Black
  • Skin Color: Pale/white
  • Height: Kinda tall
  • Weight: Average
  • Important Characteristics: He has four arms, four eyes, mothlike wings, and a fuzzy ruff around his neck (if you google moth pictures, you'll get a good idea). His hands are actually composed of only two fingers.
  • Guardian Notes: Anen is a quiet young man with a liking for bad jokes, old movies, and myths and legends of all sorts. He wears Greek-style clothing and explores the woods near his house and the ruins of a realm called Dream. He reads often, enjoys flying, crafts metalworks, and can occasionally be caught playing video games or trading witty repartee with his girlfriend Naia.
  • Picture Suggestions: Anything would be accepted, but perhaps an in-flight picture?

• Reference Pictures: [baby][toddler][kid][teen][youth]
    For more detailed information about Anen, and to get a better of his personality, please visit his journal~

Entries: 3 (and 2 WIP)

User Image
  • Name: Arakel
  • Hair Color: Purple
  • Eye Color: Blue
  • Skin Color: Purple/gray
  • Weight: Muscular
  • Important Characteristics: Arakel has a blue twirling horn coming from his forehead. Blue webbing connects his fingers and blue fins come from his back. He does have scales on his arms and tufts of fur specifically prominent around his ankles and wrists and a tail a little reminiscent of a cow's.
  • Guardian Notes: Arakel is a sporty and outgoing person, surfing, swimming, and other water activities. He loves to share his passion for the water with others. Sometimes, however, it might seem like he's more at home when he's amidst the waves than among a crowd of Fa'e. Arakel does have a brother, Rune.
  • Picture Suggestions: Something with Rune or something with him in the water or on his surfboard.

For more detailed information about Arakel, and to get a better of his personality, please visit his journal~

User Image
  • Name: Arkanti
  • Hair Color: Green
  • Eye Color: Deep red
  • Skin Color: Green
  • Important Characteristics: Green finely-scaled skin like a lizard's, hair that very strongly resembles a clump of seaweed (complete with inhabiting snails), clawed hands and feet, large cow-like ears, and a seahorse's tail
  • Guardian Notes: Arkie is a very devil-may-care and oblivious sort who is not well-acquainted with the word "angst". He is always on the lookout for a good time, no matter how messy it is or who's expense it may be at. He is also somewhat reknowned for his tendancy to eat almost anything and for being somewhat (okay, a BLATANT) dimbulb. The only place he has any sort of grace whatsoever is in the water, true to his kelpie nature.
  • Picture Suggestions: As I'm partial to comedy, I'd love artwork expressing his idiotic/impulsive side. But I'm not picky and love seeing him portrayed in all lights.

• Reference Pictures: [baby][toddler][kid]
    For more detailed information about Arkanti, and to get a better of his personality, please visit his journal~

Entries: 6

User Image
  • Name: Astaroth
  • Eye Color: Golden, cat-like
  • Skin Color: Black
  • Height: Tall
  • Weight: Thin and toned
  • Important Characteristics: Two sets of curvy demon horns, long elven-like ears, purple dots on his left cheekbone, and a typical black devil tail.
  • Guardian Notes: Astaroth was born to rule and he knows it. He can be a typical spoiled brat at times, but don't let that hide the Machiavellian streak running through him. He knows what he wants and how to get it - namely, how to manipulate or intimidate others into giving him what he wants. He's very regal but with that hint of cold superiority, and very violent when angered. He has his own code of honour, very Oriental in many ways.
  • Picture Suggestions: Regarding art, some things I would like to see include Roth using magic; a younger Roth with his guardian, Kali; a gentler, relaxing Roth; and chibi Roth art. These are all just suggestions, of course. Feel free to use alternate outfits for Roth - he loves Oriental styles, currently favouring flowing or revealing outfits (or both).

For more detailed information about Astaroth, and to get a better of his personality, please visit his journal~

User Image
  • Name: Aurora
  • Hair Color: Almost-neon green
  • Skin Color: Almost-neon pink
  • Height: About 2 feet tall!
  • Weight: Average... for her height
  • Important Characteristics: Aurora has pixie-like wings that are green and pink and a pink flower on her head! XD Her short stature is probably the most important characteristic.
  • Guardian Notes: Aurora is a cute, shy little pixie (and we mean *little*). She's quick witted and smart though. Somehow she constantly finds herself in magical situations. She loves the 80's style and the colors light blue, light green and pink. They are -her- colors after all. She's usually pretty happy and bubbly but she can get pretty grumpy sometimes. She's also not very fond of arguing. Ever hear the song "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"?
  • Picture Suggestions: Maybe her jamming to some 80's tunes or trying on clothes?

• Reference Pictures: [seedling][plant][kid][teen]
    For more detailed information about Aurora, and to get a better of her personality, please visit her journal~

User Image
  • Name: Aylana
  • Hair Color: Dark blue
  • Eye Color: Midnight blue
  • Skin Color: Pale blue
  • Height: Rather tall
  • Important Characteristics: Only two markings from a recent battle: a scar going from the corner of her right eye to the middle of her cheek, then three jagged scars from where she was cut by talons during the same battle. She also has a rune on the top of her right hand. She has four sets of wings, two sets of small gray ones in her hair, then two sets of big wings on her back, one set black and the other set is gray. Aylana also has three piercings in each ear. Aylana dresses casually in jeans, boots, and long sleeve crop tops. When working at the club she'll fall back to a skirt. And of course she has her mage-like outfit for training. Her common colors are black, purple, blue, and lavender.
  • Guardian Notes: Aylana is always hiding out in the forest by the cliffs. It's where she trains, swims, or just relaxes. Although she doesn't show it, she wishes to have someone to love in her life. She give off this "I don't need anyone" vibe because she believes she'll be hurt. Although she acts like an outcast, she does watch over her friends and family. She always puts her loved ones before herself. Many people say the way she acts is very mysterious, because you never know what she going to do next. She also can be a b***h sometimes, as she grows older she gains more of who she once was. She often has a very bad temper, so she tries to keep calm, trying hard not to get mad. She doesn't trust many people anymore, its because she doesn't really trust herself. Younger kids seem to always find a place in her heart, she protect them like there her own. Although she doesn't know if she'll ever have kids, she hopes that one day she will.

For more detailed information about Aylana, and to get a better of her personality, please visit her journal~

User Image

User Image
  • Name: Callix
  • Hair Color: Red
  • Eye Color: Green
  • Skin Color: Normal skin tones
  • Important Characteristics: White bat wings, red heart tattoo near the left hip.
  • Guardian Notes: Callix digs the ladies; A LOT. He practically (and literally) lives for them. He's an attention whore to the extreme, hates to be dirty or unnoticed, and most of all, hates other men. He gets extremely jealous, and would stop at nothing to get the females for himself. He prides himself on his appearance, as it attracts the attention he craves.
  • Picture Suggestions: Looking for - Art of Callix as a sexy teen, preferably, (anything revealing/leather/bondage-esque would tickle me pink... or Callix lubbin' on the ladies) but any art is appreciated. I know toddlers are hard to get a feel for.

• Reference Pictures: [baby][toddler]
    For more detailed information about Callix, and to get a better of his personality, please visit his journal~

Entries: 9

User Image
  • Name: Dawna
  • Hair Color: Fiery orange/red
  • Important Characteristics: Bird-feet, peacock-like wings, dark green vine-like markings all over her skin, blue teardrop shapes under her right eye
  • Guardian Notes: Dawna is a very guarded creature, but who can blame her? She's fallen hard and fast and been discarded with equal speed. Things have happened that we'd rather not get into (suffice it to say that a lot of us thought she was dead >.> wink . Dawna is difficult to get close to, using sarcasm and layers of pride to safeguard her feelings. She's unused to people being kind or helpful without having their own angle or ultimately letting her down. But, she's warming thanks to the antics of her new Guardian and of one strange Fa'e child named Arkanti.
  • Picture Suggestions: Dawna loves to sing or hum; her nickname is the songbird. Anything with Arkanti would be a hoot. One time in the mall, she put him on a dog leash to keep him from running off. XD When she reappeared, she also reappeared with a new winged white snake companion.

• Reference Pictures: [baby][toddler][kid][teen1][teen2]
    For more detailed information about Dawna, and to get a better of her personality, please visit her journal~

User Image
  • Name: Devmani
  • Hair Color: Silvery
  • Eye Color: Blue with silver flecks
  • Skin Color: Normal skin tones on his upper body with night blue fur on his lower body (the horse bit)
  • Weight: Lean and muscular
  • Important Characteristics: Devmani is a centaur -- half man, half horse. There is white speckling on his hindquarters like an appaloosa. His fetlocks and tail would be shaggy and silvery-white like his hair and black hooves. His ears would be a kind of cross between human and horse, being pointed and maneuverable as well as a bit higher on his head than a human's ears.
  • Guardian Notes: Not a lot will startle Devmani, but when it does he goes off. He's very curious but if there are a lot of people around he'll stick to the back of the group and wait until they've moved off a bit before inspecting things himself. He likes to show himself as serious and in control of things but he can be a bit of a goof when he thinks no one is looking, which might make for some extremely funny moments. The perfect area for him is a field with a few trees to run around and snatch fruit from. Devmani likes other animals well enough, but he tends to be a bit leery of the predatory types. He really gets along well with any hoofed animal and loves to challenge them to races. He likes to study the stars and moon and has a natural love of music -- that does not mean he has a natural talent. Devmani, if he concentrates, can manipulate earth and cause quakes.
  • Picture Suggestions: For some reason, I have this picture of a baby Devmani learning how to walk and falling in various situations. XD I also have a picture of a squirrel sitting on his back and holding his hair like reigns saying "Giddyup" in squirrel. Don't ask why.

• Reference Pictures: [baby][kid][teen] [[http://studiotamago.com/b/gallery/devmani_youth.JPG]youth]
    For more detailed information about Devmani, and to get a better of his personality, please visit his journal~

User Image
  • Name: Dusty
  • Hair Color: Gray (silvery white)
  • Eye Color: Orangey red
  • Skin Color: Black fur
  • Height: Bebbeh height
  • Weight: Bebbeh weight
  • Important Characteristics: Dusty's most important traits are pretty simple to figure right now; her hair, her eyes, her skin, and her gems.
  • Guardian Notes: Dusty was just BORN! Her father is Yanisin and her mother is Keir so you can get an idea of what our deerkitten might look like in the future. As a baby, think of her personality as outgoing and mischevious. She's not the sort to cry too much if something bothers her, but she's certainly not opposing to tantruming like there's no tomorrow if she doesn't get her way on something. For any pictures of an older self, you generally assume her to be an extreme tomboy who bosses everyone else around, even goes so far as bullying if she thinks she can't get her way otherwise. Think adventurous, lover of old stories and comic books, and always the center of attention.
  • Picture Suggestions: Considering she made her first appearance by deciding to be born on a skating rink on Valentine's day, something playing with those ideas might be fun! A family picture is also nice (can we get Keir to pose without cussing Dusty out for nine months of hell?). Also, any pictures of her when she's older, with or without any other random Fa'e you think would be fun to see her hang around with, would be awesome. <3

• Reference Pictures: [baby]
    For more detailed information about Dusty, and to get a better of her personality, please visit her journal~

User Image
  • Name: Faye
  • Hair Color: Pink
  • Eye Color: Light blue
  • Height: On the shorter side
  • Weight: Thin and curveless
  • Important Characteristics: Bunny ears, right tipped with a white star with dark pink outline and left pierced with a dangling bunny-face earring; Faye's hair is mid-back and pink, tho she's contemplating dyeing it red to contrast her ears...
  • Guardian Notes: Faye prefers to avoid the general population, although going without socialization for too long makes her irritable. She dislikes being mistaken for the Easter Bunny or anything else rabbit related. Oh, and did we mention that her goal in life is to take over the world with her army -- excuse me, Legion -- of rabbits? Yes, the bunny gel has mayhap had too many carrots and they've affected her brain, but! With determination this moxious youngster and her Legion of Ebil will soon be your masters.
  • Picture Suggestions:

For more detailed information about Faye, and to get a better of her personality, please visit her journal~

User Image
  • Name: Gahainen
  • Eye Color: Black
  • Skin Color: Dead flesh
  • Weight: Gaunt
  • Important Characteristics: Long dark black hair, thin, rather gaunt looking... markings on her right cheek
  • Guardian Notes: Gahainen is not a social, nice, or remotely sexual person--she wasn't even found as an infant! She came into this world a teen. A moody pale scary kid. If anything else, she reminds us of that creepy girl from the well in The Ring. (Don't tell her we told you that.) While we might enjoy Beetlejuice for the comical elements, she might note that the decay on such and such corpse wasn't appropriately costumed and should be further along and more bilious gray. Very, very strange. O.o Pets aren't too fond of her and she seems to feed off fear and superstition. So... perhaps not a Fa'e you'd like to meet in a dark alleyway? (Awww, but she's just a little girl! What could she possib--AAAAHHH!)
  • Picture Suggestions: Eheheh. Dark things. I would love to see Gahainen looking with distaste at a smiling Beetlejuice. ^.^

• Reference Pictures: [kid]
    For more detailed information about Gahainen, and to get a better of her personality, please visit her journal~

User Image
  • Name: Ghlyssa
  • Hair Color: Green
  • Height: On the short size
  • Important Characteristics: She is green-skinned and green-haired, with blue markings around both wrists and ankles, and blue and dark green frecklish markings on her forehead and both cheeks. Her wings are green shading to light blue, her eyes are blue, and blue flowers grow in her hair along with bits of vine.
  • Guardian Notes: Ghlyssa is generally of a quiet disposition, very kind, but very nervous and unsure of herself. Her tastes are simple, her needs are few and her biggest worries are the wellbeing of her family, and the wellbeing of every plant ever. The smell of meat makes her a bit sick, though she's a bit better about that after living with Sunny and her family.

For more detailed information about Ghlyssa, and to get a better of her personality, please visit her journal~

User Image
  • Name: Hoshi
  • Hair Color: Yellow orange
  • Eye Color: Light blueish-purple
  • Skin Color: Dark blue-ish purple with sparkling stars on his skin
  • Important Characteristics: A halo of stars circle his head and Hoshi has elf like ears peeking from his long wavy hair.
  • Guardian Notes: Hoshi is a bit mysterious in that he is the keeper of the stars. He actually gifted each of the Fa'e with one of his stars, binding them all together. He is a caring individual, very stoic, and at one point when he was younger, wanted to become a superhero with Taka. Currently he is Shina's significant other and they have a son, Sei.
  • Picture Suggestions: Family portrait or Hoshi amidst the stars.

For more detailed information about Hoshi, and to get a better of hims personality, please visit his journal~

User Image

User Image
  • Name: Kanoa
  • Eye Color: Brown
  • Skin Color: Dark cocoa fur on the outsides of his ears and on his wings. Deeply tanned skin otherwise
  • Height: 2 feet
  • Weight: 10 lbs.
  • Important Characteristics: Bat ears, wings, fuzzy "bracelets" around wrists and ankles
  • Guardian Notes: He is still curious and gets into trouble when he knows he can get away with it. Highly impressionable, he does try to imitate things he sees on television if it catches his fancy. He generally behaves for the most part, asside from accidently repeating cursewords he hears Kami or Kitty say. Still a touch spoiled he just has a round about way of getting what he wants through acting falsely innocent or doing good deeds that he knows will get him what he wants.

For more detailed information about Kanoa, and to get a better of his personality, please visit his journal~

User Image
  • Name: Keir
  • Hair Color: Black with pink tips
  • Eye Color: Golden
  • Skin Color: Black fur
  • Weight: Normally skinny but right now she's preggers
  • Important Characteristics: A rather 'sexy looking' black feline with golden eyes and a dress sense that could be considered 'punk/goth style'. She has a gold star on the front of her left shoulder.
  • Guardian Notes: Keir is a cat not to be trifled with. She's quick to temper and not afraid to push others around. At times she can seem rather cold but this is mainly to cover up her true feelings - which she finds hard to express. However, like most cats, she craves attention. She loves causing trouble and being in charge!
  • Picture Suggestions: I'd like art that emphasizes her bold personality and portrays emotion.

For more detailed information about Keir, and to get a better of her personality, please visit her old journal~ new journal~

User Image
  • Name: Kia
  • Hair Color: Gold-yellow
  • Eye Color: Dark brown
  • Skin Color: Dark tan
  • Height: Short
  • Important Characteristics: Kia has gold-yellow hair that's shoulder length and curly, one faded yellow star on her right shoulder, and yellow/orange wings, with red stains around the wing joint. Kia does NOT have gold hands and feet, markings or eye markings. Or black, other kohl about her eyes.
  • Guardian Notes: Kia's very affectionate to the people she adores, and loves to cuddle, snuggle, hug... She also loves to see how people react to the way she dresses, it makes her laugh. Kia doesn't understand why people are so ashamed of their bodies. Her sense of dress is to... wear revealing clothes. She also tends toward Egyptian-style dress and and makeup. She took a while to really grow up, but now that she's a momma herself, she's learning. But Kia'll always have a childish spark. She's getting pretty lonely with her obligation as a mom, and stuggling. She isn't quite as outgoing and bubbly as before.
  • Picture Suggestions: Kia's only half a fa'e, and that entire half is based on Kia's Bennu (Phoenix) being. I'd love to see it more, and the affect it's had on her since she was a child.
    And no one's been brave enough to try the true near-naked Egyptian look... (No one's tried to draw the looks on Kia's male friends when they see her either. wink )

For more detailed information about Kia, and to get a better of her personality, please visit her journal~

Entries: 12 (and 1 WIP)

User Image
  • Name: Laylana
  • Eye Color: Blue and green
  • Skin Color: Skin tones
  • Weight: Ummm... voluptuous?
  • Important Characteristics: Lana's left eye is green and her right is light blue. She has an eerie pinkish scaley mark over her green eye and down to her shoulder. Also, a green ring around her belly button. From her back sprout 3 large blue and purple dragonfly-like wings on each side. Her hair is long and purple, with a few green streaks in the front. And amidst the hair, antennae.
  • Guardian Notes: Lana is in her late teens. Typically, she's been very shy and somewhat of a loner. But lately, she's found she's more attractive to the opposite sex for two very LARGE REASONS and is developing a more outgoing personality because of it. However, she is still a somewhat guarded person.
  • Picture Suggestions: What I'm looking for art-wise: More sexy outfits! She's always covering herself up too much! She needs to show off her new chest! ALSO! Flarie is looking into getting a Laylana tattoo with possibly dragonflies or butterflies sooooo designs? Eh? Eh?

• Reference Pictures: [kid][teen][youth]
    For more detailed information about Laylana, and to get a better of her personality, please visit her journal~

User Image
  • Name: Lethe
  • Skin Color: White
  • Important Characteristics: Lethe, for some reason, is mostly seen wearing overly complicated dresses so frilly that it boggles the mind as to how she got into them in the first place (ie: elegant gothic lolita.) She has extremely pale skin -- white with an odd gray-blue sheen -- and long dark curly hair. Her eyes look like pools of water, pupil-less and wide. Her primary defining trait are the thick blue ribbons wrapped around her hands; though they are normally bound together (and can spread no more than a foot apart) it is fine if you draw the ribbons separately on each arm instead.
  • Guardian Notes: The reincarnation of the ancient Greek river of oblivion, Lethe has become rather odd for someone thing always wanting to be human-shaped. When she is around other people, she absorbs their traits and dispositions and becomes little more than a reflection in water; by herself, she is little more than a budding manipulative sociopath with very little understanding of humanity.
  • Picture Suggestions: Lethe's main themes are 'water' and 'memories'. You could draw her near water (tho she's not good at swimming yet). As for memories, you could simply draw her looking contemplative, or wandering within someone else's memories. In general she is meant to be a deceivingly-dark character with her own inhumanity hidden beneath layers of fluff, frills, and light -- and if you somehow manage to convey all of that in a picture, I will probably love you forever..

For more detailed information about Lethe, and to get a better of her personality, please visit her journal~

Entries: 13 (and 3 WIPs)

User Image
  • Name: Lucien
  • Hair Color: Black with red streaks
  • Eye Color: Red
  • Important Characteristics: His scorpion tail and spine covered scorpion claw, the two creasant shaped scars under his eyes. Aside from that on his human arm between the shoulder and elbow are three scars that look to have been caused by claws.
  • Guardian Notes: He has a pretty face that helps to hide anything that he may be thinking and it helps him to get away with a lot where his Mom is concerned. To bad he seems only to understand training and battle and is at times lacking in understanding some more important things. He was a social baby, toddler, and child but there is still much that he is missing or just doesn't seem to get. Hes quite amusing and adorable in his obliviousness. His favorite things are going out and about running, camping, training, or hanging out with his closest of friends. Things he doesn't much like really care for is the snow and cold, Devi, and either getting teased with a secret but not getting learn it or his own secrets being revealed.
  • Picture Suggestions: Anything Would Rock! Would like something of him with the five scorpions he brought home after his teen quest though, that would be cool. *giggles* Or maybe teen him with some of his old plushies from when he was a kid? He has a ton of them. Maybe running? That would look neat with all his pretty hair.

For more detailed information about Lucien, and to get a better of his personality, please visit his journal~

User Image
  • Name: Mordath
  • Hair Color: Dark red
  • Skin Color: Gray/black
  • Important Characteristics: Mordath is to all appearances a cold, cunning but elegantly beautiful Fa'e. With long dark red hair, dusky skin, long pointed ears with runic symbols adorning his hair and robes, Mordath's appearance mirrors his role - that of a dark, powerful, unseelie sorceror.
  • Guardian Notes: Mordath's presence oozes power and command, and he only shows the softer side that came with his kind ubringing in this life to few that he considers family - his guardian, Kamiki, and his 'sister' PurrPurr. Often going for long periods into characteristic bouts of seclusion for research and planning (to one day hopefully achieve his goal of the dominion of the feyrealm), he is often seen with a thick tome of magic, casting magickal wards, or manipulating shadows - the talent that comes most naturally to him. His familiar is that of a huge shadowy wolf with red ember-eyes named "Tslanak."

• Reference Pictures: [seedling][kid][teen][youth]
    For more detailed information about Mordath, and to get a better of his personality, please visit his journal~

User Image
  • Name: Morion
  • Hair Color: Silver, heavy texture
  • Eye Color: Gold
  • Skin Color: Leather-like scales, dark blue tinged in black
  • Height: Medium-tall
  • Important Characteristics: Horns curling around his face and back over his head, wings, tail. Doesn't like to wear shoes because his feet are NOT shaped right for them. Prefers to wear simple, pure colors like black, white, and grey; he is only seen wearing ALL black if a situation has gone bad and he has to Do Something about it. Trim on his clothing is usually gold. His outfit style on Gaia is usually black slacks and a white button shirt, often untucked. In the dragon realm, he wears fantasy style clothing cut to go around his wings and tail. Wears silver wire-frame glasses for reading.
  • Guardian Notes: Mori hasn't had his self-confidence very long, so every once in a while he reverts to a slightly startled, almost meek reaction, especially if he isn't sure how to handle the situation. When he needs to be, however, he is strong and determined. Then he can go back to his room and collapse. His friendship with Astaroth is making him more likely to smile, since he can't actually stay serious around Roth for any length of time. >.o Otherwise, Mori is dignified, gentle of spirit, and a little bit shy.
  • Picture Suggestions: One of my most common commish requests for Mori is him sitting at a window, book open in front of him, with an unlit cigarette in his hands. Mori does not smoke, but he has a nervous habit of taking cigarettes apart when he's thinking. He also reads- constantly- and enjoys naps in the sun. For group shots in particular, Astaroth is very important to him, and he has a very high respect for Riven and Anen. Slightly less close currently (but still much loved) are Silver, Aylana, and Kia.

For more detailed information about Morion, and to get a better of his personality, please visit his journal~

User Image

User Image
  • Name: Mortimer
  • Hair Color: Orange
  • Eye Color: Orange
  • Skin Color: Sand colored fur with yellow hawk-like feet
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: A little abover average
  • Important Characteristics: Mortimer has a lions body with a hawks feet. His wings are large and brown and reminiscent of a hawk's as well. Mortimer also has succumb to an addiction to piercings, a piercing on a black star on his tongue as well as multiple through his ears. Another would be that he is almost never seen without his headphones, or the gem of Anya. But the most important Characteristic? Mortimer isn't a lion or a griffon. He's a demon, although it rarely shows, it's interesting when it does...
  • Guardian Notes: Mortimer is a rather mellow Fa'e, although prone to be extremely spontaneous at times. Recently he has gained some fame for stealing the embodiment of Airi's Gaurdian in the form of a gem by kissing Airi herself! Morty can become extremely determined and set on a goal, but is mainly quite anti-social and perfers to be with his electronics then most Fa'e. That doesn't mean he isn't wild as a lion sometimes. ;D
  • Picture Suggestions: Usually seen palling around with either Naolin or Arkanti or with his electronics, but it would be interesting to see him with the Gem or Angsting.

For more detailed information about Mortimer, and to get a better of his personality, please visit his journal~

Entries: 2 (and 1 WIP)

User Image
  • Name: Naia
  • Hair Color: Light purple with pastel highlights
  • Eye Color: Very bright green
  • Skin Color: Cyan (blue)
  • Height: Average, leaning towards short
  • Important Characteristics: Naia has a row of three gills on either side of her ribcage. She has a flexible purple scaled tail which she can slither on like a medusa. Her wings are actually fins, and resemble that of a lionfish, though the spines are harmless. The same can be said with the graceful spines of her ears. And the white spots on her arms and cheeks are actually part of her coloring, not lens flares or makeup ^.^ What I think is most important: her wide innocent green eyes.
  • Guardian Notes: In a previous life, Naia impersonated Cthulhu -- a chaotic elder god and all-knowing librarian who ate mortals for brekkers and tortured souls after tea. You wouldn't know it looking at her. She is a simple mermaid, now, enjoying her happy little life in her odd but happy little home. With her lionfish-like wings, aquatic snake-like tail, and gills, she pretty much swims through life, blissfully unaware until a situation hits her smack in the face. Just one look into those wide green eyes and you can see that she cares deeply, she just doesn't understand the situation unless it affects someone she cares about. And then... batten down the hatches!
  • Picture Suggestions: She loves swimming, sitting on the jetties, playing with her various marine pets, reading, watching old movies, and spending time with her boyfriend Anen. I would love any art, especially younger toddler and baby art, or possibly Naia caught in a storm art.

For more detailed information about Naia, and to get a better of her personality, please visit her journal~

Entries: 6 (and 3 WIP)

User Image
  • Name: Naolin
  • Hair Color: Blue and black
  • Eye Color: Blood red
  • Skin Color: Naturally tan. He NEVER burns.
  • Height: Around 3 feet.
  • Weight: Light as a feather.
  • Important Characteristics: Hummingbird wings and tail feathers, facial markings.
  • Guardian Notes: Naolin, while he once was the bloodiest Aztec god of the pantheon, doesn't look the least bit intimidating. He's short, thin framed, and extremely light due to birdlike bones. Also, he has the ability to turn into a blue hummingbird as well as fly in his 'normal' form. He is very feminine, though as of late he has been seeing this as a weakness and attempting to overcompensate in order to prove his maleness. The sun brings him strength and he has an innate fear of the moon. While he is quite innocent and often acts it, there is a strange malice underneath that can, and has been, triggered [this happens frequently around Xochitl]. Otherwise, he's easy to get along with, as long as you're pretty.
  • Picture Suggestions: Nao in flight [hummingbird or 'normal'], with Xochitl [the other Aztec Fa'e], outside surrounded by butterflies, him during one of his 'temper tantrums' so to speak. Fa'e he can be seen with: Xochitl, Mortimer, Lethe, Arkie, and Nyoka.

• Reference Pictures: [baby][toddler][hummingbird][kid]
    For more detailed information about Naolin, and to get a better of his personality, please visit his journal~

Entries: 3 (and 1 WIP)

User Image
  • Name: Nozomi
  • Hair Color: Green (with a bit of a blue-ish tint)
  • Skin Color: Normal skin tones except her hands and feet look as though she dipped them in thistle-colored paint
  • Height:
  • Weight:
  • Important Characteristics: Definitely not a buxom bimbo. Draconic style wings of purple and blue. Black markings on her face and three tiger striped on her left shoulder.
  • Guardian Notes: Omi is a strange one. She doesn't care much for being 'girly', and tends to hide her attributes behind bindings around her chest, and loose clothing. She fights with a kyudo bow (Japanese bow) and a tanto dagger, generally. Since becoming a teen, she rarely smiles, and seems more inclinded to regard someone with skepticism and distrust than anything else.
  • Picture Suggestions: In pics of her, I'd like to see her in contemplative poses or in 'quiet time'. She likes gardens, and the sound of water. She also spends a great deal of time in the Japanese-style bath that Youko built for her.

For more detailed information about Nozomi, and to get a better of her personality, please visit her journal~

Entries: 8 (and 1 WIPs)

User Image
  • Name: Nyoka
  • Eye Color: Yellow green
  • Skin Color: Green with patches of scales under her eyes
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: Slender and muscular (read: VERY toned. She trains a LOT.)
  • Important Characteristics: Her "scaly bits", wings, snakes as parts of her hair, lower body is serpentine, pointed ears, her crown (because that keeps her "stone gaze" in check), messy hair - she hardly ever brushes it.
  • Guardian Notes: Extremely loyal to those she loves, quick tempered, kind hearted, soft spot for anything 'cute', loves to dance. She does not like frilly things or pink... God forbid. She trains almost every day, but she loves to just kick back with friends and have a good laugh. She is not one to show her sadness. She keeps it bottled inside until she finally just breaks, and that is usually pretty bad to be around. She is usually only angry, or happy - there really is no happy medium. When in her usual form (with the snake tail, that is), she hates clothing. She will only wear the armor pictured in her Youth picture.
  • Picture Suggestions: Perhaps Nyoka hunting (she does eat fresh... uh... meat) or riding on her motorcycle, beheading Poseidon, when her eyes are glowing as she petrifies someone (past victims include Aylana, Kia, and a friend of Taka's).

For more detailed information about Nyoka, and to get a better of her personality, please visit her journal~

User Image
  • Name: Onuris
  • Skin Color: Brown
  • Height: On the taller side, but not extremely
  • Guardian Notes: Onuris always was the artistic sort. He could hardly ever be seen without papyrus. When he and Rei wanted to move in together, he not only designed, but built their home. To Onu, being a craftsman comes as naturally as being polite and making new friends... which is probably why females tend to lean on him as a confidant (or is it because in a past life he himself was female?)... making other males jealous. But it's not Onu's fault he's so sincere... and sexy... is it?

For more detailed information about Onuris, and to get a better of his personality, please visit his journal~

User Image
  • Name: Purr-Purr
  • Hair Color: Red
  • Eye Color: Golden yellow
  • Skin Color: Purple
  • Height: Average (for her age)
  • Weight: Average (for her age)
  • Important Characteristics: Purr-Purr has purple skin and fire-engine red hair. Her eyes are yellow, and she has a jewel on her forehead with a fox-colored feather coming from it. Oh, and whenever she's outside, butterflies seem to flock to her. <3
  • Guardian Notes: PurrPurr is generally a sweet, attentive, playful, and adventous girl. The most important person in her life in her older brother, Mordath. Though she can't shake the feeling that she's an outcast, she's honest and good-hearted. She often struggles with her new life and dreams of one day getting married and having children with a past thats full of lust, backstabbing, and underhandedness. She's a true creature of passion - and her Nymph side is bubbling just under the surface.
  • Picture Suggestions: Perhaps something including her and her "big brother" Mordath. Or perhaps something with butterflies since Purr has a penchant for butterflies?

• Reference Pictures: [seedling][kid]
    For more detailed information about Purr-Purr, and to get a better of her personality, please visit her journal~

Entries: 8 (1 WIP)

User Image
  • Name: Raeith
  • Hair Color: Golden yellow
  • Skin Color: Golden yellow
  • Important Characteristics: Covered in golden scales, and has hair of a slightly light color whose strands are silken and thin (but enough of which make her hair seem very thick) and very straight. Eyes are ruby red and slanted almond-shaped, though the third eye on her forehead is coal black, the entire iris of which dialates or narrows depending on its focus. The third eye also moves of its own accord. Tiny draconic wings and matching tail. Elaborate shell shaped ears, and no visible markings.
  • Guardian Notes: Curious despite her continuing shyness, slowing becoming more outgoing, defensive of her friends, and trying not to give in to her loneliness. She's had trouble with finding love in the past and struggles with herself, knowing that she is complete without it.
  • Picture Suggestions: Anything, but perhaps some Oriental themes?

For more detailed information about Raeith, and to get a better of her personality, please visit her journal~

User Image

User Image
  • Name: Rei
  • Skin Color: Flesh tones
  • Important Characteristics: She has pale skin, waist-length black hair, a crimson forehead gem, and red markings (like scars) on her face. Her eyes are Asian-shaped and the color of blood; she has full feathered wings like those of a raven with scarlet red tips; red runes on right shoulder, knee, foot, and on left hand; Silver's rune on top of her right hand replacing the red rune that used to be there; extremities of body are red in coloration.
  • Guardian Notes: Rei is cold, brooding, wise, troubled, mature, fearless and a loner. She is the former Angel of Death and is usually seen as a calm, collected, and mature solitary figure by those who know her. She is rather wise and has been since she was a mere baby, but along she was usually often troubled by her past and past love. It took her a while, but after some time she was finally able to let go of Takai and find happiness in her new life and with Onuris.
  • Picture Suggestions: Besides Onuris, she enjoys being with her family and friends, meditating and practicing martial arts, playing the piano, sometimes being alone.

For more detailed information about Rei, and to get a better of her personality, please visit her journal~

User Image
  • Name: Riven
  • Hair Color: Gray, somewhat messy.
  • Eye Color: Dark Purple
  • Skin Color: Pale Purple-Gray
  • Height: >.> He floats.
  • Weight: >.> He floats.
  • Important Characteristics: His most distinct physical feature is his utter lack of legs! Riven is also one of the two genderless, androgynous Fa'e (though he is referred to as male to keep things easier). He also always, always wears that blue-green feather in his hair.
  • Guardian Notes: Riven is the Spiritkeeper, a gentle but determined Fa'e bound to protect and maintain the balance between Absence and Creation. Due to the circumstances of his past (available in his diary), Riven loves the natural world and everything in it, and is endlessly fascinated by even the littlest things that others might pass by. He loves order and cleanliness, and hates disorder, mess, and chaos. He is soft and mysterious, sometimes very gentle and other times very intense. Riven is also pretty naive; he tends to take things very literally and to not understand innuendo or terms of speech.
  • Picture Suggestions: Anything, especially more serious/dramatic imagery.

• Reference Pictures: [baby][toddler][kid][teen][youth][adult]
    For more detailed information about Riven, and to get a better of his personality, please visit his journal~

Entries: 6 (and 2 WIPs)

User Image
  • Name: Rune
  • Hair Color: Wonderfully eclectically pastel highlights
  • Eye Color: Purple
  • Skin Color: They call me mellow yellow (quite rightly).
  • Weight: Ripped. I mean....
  • Important Characteristics: Well, aside from killer abs, Rune has gorgeous pastel feathered wings, a unicorn horn, and a tail reminiscent of a cow's with the tuft of hair at the end.
  • Guardian Notes: Rune is a fairly laid back and fun-loving boy. He is oblivious to many of the stresses and strains of real life, living in a world built of silly antics and a careless mentality. He has a slight ego that he does not recognize. He knows he is pretty and charming and great, and he just assumes everybody else knows it too... especially the females.
  • Picture Suggestions: If any of you are Jimmy Buffet fans, extra points for anyone who can work Rune into the scenery of a song somehow ^.^

For more detailed information about Rune, and to get a better of his personality, please visit his journal~

Entries: 10

User Image
  • Name: Sati
  • Skin Color: Blue-black
  • Important Characteristics: Sati has deep blue-black skin, wild black hair, crimson eyes (dont forget third eye in her forehead -- a vertical slit). Her lips and nails are red and she tends to wear gold jewelry, a necklace of skulls, and a "nath" (piecring connecting nose and ear). She has four arms and wields a trident and sickle. Currently she wears a skirt of plate arms and her hair covers what needs to be covered. ^.^
  • Guardian Notes: Sati is loyal, passionate, and loving when with the right person. She is fierce natured but has a heart that's easy to wound. Like almost any female, she is prone to jealousy, and irrationality. She is also athletic and driven.
  • Picture Suggestions: If you want to draw Sati in different clothes, Sayuri suggests Indian clothes (sari) or sportswear. Don't try frilly less you wanna be killed. Friends she could be drawn with: Lucien, Nyoka, Shina, Nozomi, Aadil, Airi. Art of her weapons training/combat poses would also be nice. Note: She should NOT be drawn with Silver..they are no longer together.

• Reference Pictures: [baby][toddler][kid][teen][youth][adult]
    For more detailed information about Sati, and to get a better of her personality, please visit her journal~

User Image
  • Name: Sei
  • Hair Color: Blond
  • Eye Color: Gray
  • Skin Color: Flesh-toned
  • Important Characteristics: Star core and circuitboard markings on his chest, pointed ears, halo and bracelets of small purple orbs, and also, his eyes are pupiless and have some kind of blank look, even tho I think you can see it well enough on the picture.
  • Guardian Notes: Sei is, deep down, robotic. He does have emotion, but he doesn't understand them, doesn't really know what they are, even if he does show them... but he's mostly subtle about it, a tiny smile when he's happy, etc.
  • Picture Suggestions: And a few ideas... I'd love to see takes on what Sei might look like when he's older, and pictures of him with Shina. Or Sei talking with Lethe while they're both leaning against a couch (it's from the last rp in his diary, it's not that hard to find if anyone wants to know what they where talking about). Or we do make a lot of jokes about him being the Inchling Prince of Katamari Damacy. XD

For more detailed information about Sei, and to get a better of his personality, please visit his journal~

User Image
  • Name: Shina
  • Hair Color: White-silver
  • Eye Color: Crystal blue, ringed by darker blue around the pupil and iris
  • Skin Color: Pale
  • Weight: Slender and muscular
  • Important Characteristics: Shina's hair is cut short in the front and sides, layered to frame her face. When not swept back with a headband, the rest is usually in a thick single braid that reaches her waist, fastened at the end with her sapphire star. She has a blue forehead gem, slightly elven ears; snowy owl wings, and a blue rose mark on her left cheek. In addition Shina has an outline of a blue rose from her side across her abdomen, a blue swirling pattern around her left wrist and forearm that frames a star, and a silver rune on top of her right hand. Shina's red scars and the stars that surrounded her forehead gem are gone.
  • Guardian Notes: Shina is very much the angelic being that she seems to be, or at least is at her core. When making art of Shina, it's best to remember that she now has a stronger sense of self, and it shows in her eyes. She has come close to fading away twice, nearly lost her Guardian both those times, has no idea if her fiance' (Hoshi) is ever coming back, and had to hand over her baby boy to a Guardian. She is now more a survivor, wanting to live this life that her God has granted her, to get to know her son, and be alive should Hoshi ever return. She would still sacrifice her life for anyone that she loves, but now there is that twinge of self preservation that tugs at her heart when she thinks of the many faces of those who she feels needs her alive.
  • Picture Suggestions: Shina tends to wear flowing skirts/dresses and comfy jeans and leathers. Images of her showing off her new haircut and markings top the list. I'd love to see her sitting under the stars dreaming of Hoshi, or holding Sei and pointing up at the sky, calling it 'Daddy's realm'. Her with her blood sisters would also be wonderful (Nyoka, Aylana & Ghlyssa), especially for a 'girls night out' type portrait. A picture of Rei and Shina, holding hands behind their backs with their wings folded over themselves like feathered cloaks would be lovely. Shina's other friends include: Kia, Riven, Sati, Silver, Anen, Raeith, and Devmani. Shina will one day become fully mortal, losing her wings and becoming even more elven in appearance. This means that she will lose height, become more delicate in build, and gain an inch or so to the length of her ears. Art of Shina in this form would be very appreciated. An excellent example of Shina with her new hair style and wearing her battle leathers while wielding her soul staff is here: Confrontation, by Tsano Desumora.

For more detailed information about Shina, and to get a better of her personality, please visit her journal~

User Image
  • Name: Silver
  • Hair Color: Silver/gray
  • Skin Color: Silver/gray
  • Weight: Heavy (muscular)
  • Important Characteristics: Silver now has a multitude of earrings (4 silver hoops and a sword shaped dangling earring in his left ear and 3 hoops in his right). Sometimes he also wears a nose ring. He is covered in scars which show up as lighter lines amidst his fur. On his right tricep is a tribal design, blood red. Silver no longer has the metallic wings, and now his left eye socket (normally covered with a patch) is full of green and black flame.
  • Guardian Notes: Silver is a social creature and very overprotective of his fellow Fa'e. He strives to keep people at a distance emotionally by maintaining a bad-boy image, but sometimes it doesn't work. He also tends to be rather blunt, and diplomacy and tact aren't his strong suits. At this point in his life, Silver has been tainted by a demon and is growing darker and darker. Since he is a werewolf, this opens the door to interesting Machiavellian ways for him to "protect his charges".
  • Picture Suggestions: You can draw Silver with his rune, which he wills to appear from time to time. It is on the back of his right hand and looks like the inside of a peace sign, except it points upwards. Or perhaps him with his arsenal of Kunai style throwing knives, long knives, and armor.

For more detailed information about Silver, and to get a better of his personality, please visit his journal~

User Image
  • Name: Solo
  • Hair Color: Orange
  • Eye Color: Golden orange
  • Skin Color: Flesh tones
  • Important Characteristics: Medium caucasian skin, with shirt, orange hair slightly covering the eyes, which are a piercing yellow. Has red-orange fox ears, three fox tails, and matching, small feathered wings.
  • Guardian Notes: Very antisocial and introverted. Cynical to a fault. Easily agitated. Hates pretty much everyone, especially on his bad days.

For more detailed information about Solo, and to get a better of his personality, please visit his journal~

User Image

User Image
  • Name: Taima
  • Eye Color: Amber
  • Skin Color: Light brown
  • Height: Average for age
  • Weight: Average for age
  • Important Characteristics: Beyond the obvious from her pictures, Taima has star from on her bum, the right butt cheek.
  • Guardian Notes: In the simplest of terms, is an elitist. She doesn't need anyone, and doesn't want anyone either. She'd like nothing more than to escape and live away in a cave somewhere that she won't have to deal with foolish fa'e or anyone else for that matter. Despite her age, she already acts like she knows it all. If she doesn't know something, she'll find someway to learn about it without actually asking what the hell it is. Unless of course it's something stupid, then she'll just turn her nose up at it and shove it away.
  • Picture Suggestions: Perhaps something showing her bum! Haha. That or something to show her independence from everyone else.

For more detailed information about Taima, and to get a better of her personality, please visit her journal~

User Image
  • Name: Taka
  • Hair Color: Aqua-green (or brown, see below)
  • Skin Color: Blue-ish purple (or brown, see below)
  • Weight: Lanky
  • Important Characteristics: There can be two ways to draw him, I think.. Of course, the typical reference pic, but he also now has dark brown hair, no white spots.. as well as his skin changing a bit. The lower half of his arms are dark brown, same with his legs. Either way is good.
  • Guardian Notes: Taka's personality.... sarcastic, witty, carefree - and clueless - loveable.. fighter of justice! He was born with a twin, Kapu, who passed on due to circumstances and haunted him for a time. She looks basically the same as Taka. Green hair that nearly reaches her waist, usually worn in low pigtails. (Can be braided or not) She has bright red eyes, and purple skin just like Taka. A red swirly mark on her right shoulder, and a red star on her left cheek. There's also a deep scar running across her right eye. She wears an almost ninja-like ensemble -- a black, loose gi, with long pantlegs and the sleeves cutting off at the tip of her shoulders. There's usually a red rope/tie around the waist.
  • Picture Suggestions: Taka and Arakel were once jealous of their girlfriends going out, so they decided to spy on them at the restaurant and dressed up and everything. XD Anything with Kapu would be nice, too. Or Taka pitifully attempting to change diapers on Tiegan, his child. Or whatever, really!

For more detailed information about Taka, and to get a better of his personality, please visit his journal~

User Image
  • Name: Xochitl
  • Hair Color: No hair here. Xo's got a mess of rainbow feathers instead.
  • Skin Color: That "burnt sienna" crayon
  • Height: Yittle
  • Weight: Just a pint or two really
  • Important Characteristics: Xo's got braised-orange skin dappled with a smattering of the triple-spots of a jaguar; she is furred only on her tail and her rounded, cat-like ears. She has the intent golden stare and slit pupils of a jungle cat. A curling set of lines sprout from the corner of each eye, the highest culminating at her temples, the lowest at the tops of her cheekbones. She has short, sharp claws and a small nose. Xo also has long, sharp canines which give even her very rare benign smiles a bit of a sinister air, and a golden tongue with a serpentine fork.
  • Guardian Notes: Xo values her dignity. She is sulky and sharp-tempered, and generally extremely obstinate, which may be part of the reason she has yet to begin to speak English. As it stands, she seems to consider herself an observer more than anything; the language barrier leaves her removed enough that she seems to feel herself at a certain vantage point, from which she is able to watch and consider without being pressed for feedback. She is intelligent when it suits her purposes, precocious and petulant as any child who knows too much for their own good. Xo is by and large just the same as any young starlet you could find in Hollywood: tempermental, haughty, and above all, astoundingly, cripplingly insecure.
  • Picture Suggestions: Xo, already the PMS queen at the ripe old age of toddlerhood, has also got chocolate issues, if that's any incentive.

For more detailed information about Xochitl, and to get a better of her personality, please visit her journal~

Entries: 8

User Image
  • Name: Yanisin
  • Hair Color: White
  • Skin Color: White fur
  • Weight: Defined muscles
  • Important Characteristics: He is covered in perfect white fur due to albino mutation (causing pink-red eyes) with one small wound like mark on his chest over his heart. Mid-back length, fine, and straight hair. He has two large, highly mobile deer ears, antlers, and a deer tail. The red markings on his face are simply warpaint, not part of his actually pelt coloration.
  • Guardian Notes: Yani is usually seen in a pair of fringed brown pants with a loin cloth, wearing a pair of feathers clipped in his hair and is very rarely wearing a shirt or shoes. He has taken to wearing a hide vest of sorts with leather ties on the front when he goes out now since it protects his body from branches and whatnot when he rides in the woods. Typically Yani is the quiet and obedient sort, but lately he's started rebelling and going through that whole "independence" thing.
  • Picture Suggestions: Making beaded jewelry, spending time with his expecting girlfriend, Keir, doing anything outdoors.

For more detailed information about Yanisin, and to get a better of his personality, please visit his journal~

Entries: 3 (1 WIP)

User Image
  • Name: Yin
  • Hair Color: Half black, half white
  • Eye Color: Right silver, left purple
  • Skin Color: Fur is half black, half white
  • Height: Shorter
  • Important Characteristics: A black angel wing on her right shoulder, a white devil wing on her left; Fox ears and tail.
  • Guardian Notes: Yin has rather a trouble free personality, normally quite chirpy and happy allthough not so much as to grind other peoples' nerves, tending to act more like a boy than a girl, she will even bow, and may even refer to herself as as 'male' at times. She tends to put any trouble she may have behind her, laid back almost to a fault, trying to dwell in it as less time as possible. She lives the present dreaming about a future to come. Loyal to a fault, she can't help but believe and place full trust in her friends, thus can be easily betrayed. Yin's brother, Yan, was not reborn with her, but he haunts her, much like a ghost... he even takes over her body sometimes. When he does, Yin actually becomes male! Yan has a much different personality than Yin.

For more detailed information about Yin, and to get a better of her personality, please visit her journal~

User Image
  • Name: Zevulon
  • Hair Color: Light brown with gray at the tips
  • Skin Color: Normal flesh tones
  • Important Characteristics: Angular green and red markings on his face with a stitch-like scar under his left eye.
  • Guardian Notes: Zev is apparently very prone to cold. He doesn't talk very much, preferring to use his words sparingly if at all. He communicates in levels of dissatisfaction. During the course of a normal day he maintains a disaffected neutrality at best, occasionally dropping into a frown or glare as the situation requires. He does find the occasion to venture out and meet new Fa'e, but he also mostly enjoys being on his own, hiking and exploring.

• Reference Pictures: [x]
    For more detailed information about Zevulon, and to get a better of his personality, please visit his journal~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces