<3 </3

Oh yeah

Alright 0.16 16.0% [ 12 ]
She was an American girl 0.17333333333333 17.3% [ 13 ]
Gold 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 50 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 > >>

User Image

idea Guess what? We Have a mini Art Contest!

Kyu and Lining's Second Art Contest exclaim

Dear Readers, Lining and I have decided to stomp on our old contest and make a new one, a better one! There is only three winners but they are all in first place. You wonder how this can happen, or if I'm crazy? Well I am crazy, however there are going to be three categories to choose from. Each subject will have only one winner. The first prize winner who will receive 15k. The prizes are subject to change depending on our donations.

Why make a new one?
Because I have 45k lying around and nothing to do with it. I don't have a dream avi and I?m pretty content with mine (besides getting more hats). Lining had so much fun with the other one she was thinking to just have one more! Though I don't think she was thinking the prizes would be so high. wink I'm hoping if this contest goes extremely well then we'll have to host yet another one, but with winning categories. 200k will be hard to get up to, but it's worth it.

It's not
-To be drawn by such an artist is a honorable privilege.
-Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.
-Every portrait that is painted with feeling is a portrait of the artist, not of the sitter.
-True art is characterized by an irresistible urge in the creative artist

I do hope those quotes give you an undying urge to draw us. exclaim

Navi
arrow Introduction
arrow Rules
arrow Categories of Art
arrow Questions and Answers
arrow Current Entries
arrow Advertisement and Links
arrow Good/Bad Lists
arrow Mini Art Contest

arrow Things you need to know
Contest begins: December 14th, 2005
Contest ends: March 25, 2006
Subject to change if I don't get at least ten pieces of art in each category.

Romantic Lunatic

Rules for the Art Contest

1.) No stealing or using stolen art work. If the art is stolen then you are automaticly reported without a warning.
2.) You can enter more than one picture to increase your changes of winning. You may also win more than once.
3.) Because 50g is for any additional pieces of art submitted by one person, the art cannot look worse than the first picture. This contest is not a charity, 50g is not just handed out to anyone.
4.) You must name your picture _Kyu_Artcontest, when I save it I will add a number to the name. If you have more than one picture entered than add to the end a Roman numaral. Ex. _Kyu_ArtcontestIV
If you do not know how or what roman numbers are, PM me.
5.)You must enter your piece in the following form:

Quote:
exclaim Name of Gaian
exclaim Catagory
exclaim Number of Entry
exclaim Picture Link
exclaim Passwords

Each post has a secret word hidden and clues are distrubuted out so that I can make sure that you are reading each post.
6.)Respect the TOS
7.) Bumps and general chat is accepted.
the fall
All rules are subject to change like the hidden words above the quotations on the first post. If I see the need to add or change rules I will do so. Make sure you are following them correctly. Warnings are the first sign you did something wrong, the second is a report to the admin and your name on the BadList.

Romantic Lunatic

Questions and Answers

Q.) Is there a limit to how many pictures I can Enter?
arrow A.) No, just do not enter pictures just to gain gold. If I see this happening I will not reward the gold and warn the person.

Q.) Do I have to color my picture?
arrow A.) No, but it's nice.

Q.) Where is the third password?
arrow A.) Above Roleplay Originals.

Q.) Will the choice of the character from Harry Potter have an effect on my chances of winning?
arrow A.) No, but I will love you if you do some yummy Draco/Harry Slash.

Q.) What is Slash?
arrow A.) Slash is Male/Male (Female/Female) action. Another word for lemon, lime, yaoi, yuri, shounen-ai, shoujo-ai etc.

Q.) Is a background required?
arrow A.) No a background is not required. It is enjoyable, but it is not a requirement for this contest.

If you have any other questions please post them on the thread in Purple writing and angled to the Left so I know you are asking a question about the contest. It must also have Question somewhere in bold readable letters.
you; It's
the sudden
Current Entries

Avi Art
1. rebecco2
2. Harry_James_Potter

Harry Potter FanArt

Roleplaying Originals

Romantic Lunatic

Advertisments and Links

If you like to be advertised by us then PM me (TheDarklining) with the picture and link for your contest. If you do not have a picture then just send the link. Also if you want us to advertise you then please take one of our links and advertise us. The fourth and fifth hints are quite closely together. At the bottom of the fourth post and at the top of the fifth. Don't forget to use Stop At as your next set of passwords.

Other Contests
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Our Links

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=11389228#599260658][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y222/Judasme/artcontestcopy.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=11389228#599260658][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y222/Judasme/art_contest_finalcopy.png[/img][/url]

The Good List and the Bad List

The good and bad list show people are extremely honored or extremely frowned upon.

Donators are honored here exclaim

Good list

The Bad list

arrow Thank you for reading through all of our extremely boring posts. And your prize is knowing this post's passwords. And they are the end.
Mini Contest

Yes, since our contest doesn't end until March, we decided to have a mini contest to pass the time. This contest starts January 16th and Ends Febuary 16th. The theme will be Valentines. The subjects that you have to draw are Harry and Draco! whee You can draw only one but you have to hint that they're together/like each other on one sided love.

Down in a nutshell

arrow Theme: Valentines
arrow Subjects: Harry and Draco ~From Harry Potter ;3
arrow Two Prizes
1st- December Letter (4k)
2nd- Two Thousand gold. (2k)

Entries

Rules for Mini Artcontest

1. No flaming Harry/Draco - Draco/Harry ><!
2. No nudity
3. Pg-13
4. Follow the contest rules and the TOS
5. Have fun! heart

arrow To enter Put 'MINI CONTEST' in bold large font and the Link to your picture. No passwords needed. 3nodding

idea No this isn't like our catagory 'Harry Potter' because this contest is for Harry and Draco ONLY. In the Potter catagory you can draw any of the characters. This you can't. ^.^

Romantic Lunatic

Yay!! heart

(PS: Nice bump Vain xd )

2,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
... >.>

I think I shall enter...

*poof!*
User Image
Lol thanks! It took awhile to make cause I kept messing up with the arms Dx!
[egg]
... >.>

I think I shall enter...

*poof!*

AH! XD W00t this is exciting!

Romantic Lunatic

[egg]
... >.>

I think I shall enter...

*poof!*

Oh...^^ Please do

Romantic Lunatic