Welcome to Gaia! ::

Announcement

Anyone who ordered an SS last year and did not recieve a finished NMoD SS, please PM me (Shadow Puppet or the NMoD mule) or send an email to Suzyclaflin@msn.com with your username and amount you paid for your SS and I will promptly repay you.

If you would rather just wait for your NMoD to come out of it's box THIS year, please send me an email with details, and as soon as I get the lineart off my old computer, I will get started on that. Thank you all for your patience, and have a merry christmas

~Shadow Puppet

User Image

User Image
- Image by LizzyMoo

Updates...
    12.14.05 - A few new slots have opened up, for those of you that missed the last ones!
    - Moments later the slots are full again... cept for the black boxes, there's three left of those >3<
    12.13.05 - A sig/shop link banner has been added! 12th post~
    12.12.05 - 9 new random slots and 10 new natural slots have opened!
    - Random slots are full, but a new box has appeared! This one seems much more... Doomy =O
    - The slots have been filled up @o@ Hopefully more will be up tomorrow -workworkworks-
    12.11.05 - Tchaikovsky has returned! Don't fret too much though, he's afraid of everything that moves.
    12.10.05 - Alisa is here! Watch your toes!
    - Five more slots have opened in each catergory!
    12.09.05 - Adult lineart is complete and a teaser has been added to the stages post >D
    - Something sinister has arrived on page 21! What could it be?!
    - Secret Santas have arrived in strange little boxes! Buy one for your enemy friend and make their holiday EXPLODE special!~
    12.08.05 - Rules have been updated, woot! Auction rules still need to be written up though~
    - Some of the development information has been updated as well.
    12.07.05 - Thread has been created and sketches have been drawn. Everyone welcome back the NMoD!
    - Mask lineart is complete and certs too! Now to set up the thread a wee bit
    - Baby lineart is complete, check eet out!
    - Adolescent lineart complete! Same post as baby teaser x3
    - Marcel is re-born!....
    because his old design was boring >O
    - A tuft has arrived, and Ballentine has been chosen to throttle it raise it!

User Image
-insert banner here-

Navigation...
    1. Updates
    2. Navigation
    3. Introduction/Story
    4. Rules
    5. Stages
    6. Availability
    7. Current NMoD
    8. Cloning
    9. ???
    10. Item Shop
    11. Lists
    12. Affiliates
    13. FAQ
    14. Shadow's Post
    15. Credits

User Image
The Story...
    How exactly does a ninja monkey of DOOM come into existence? Well, this is where many sleepless nights, and caffiene induced hillucinations come in! Not to mention expensive cloning equipment (and by 'expensive' I mean 'cheap as hell'), hard work (by 'hard work' I mean 'accidently setting my couch on fire'), and determination (You always need determination!! from the root word 'de' meaning 'un', and 'terminate' meaning 'destroy'.. meaning to 'un-destroy'. You got it?! YOU GOT IT?!?!).

"What does that have to do with anything?" You ask? Well, my point is, you don't need to know how we make Ninja Monkeys of DOOM, you just have to take care of them for us! The actual process is far to complicated and disturbing to advertise to the general public --

Marcel: -cries- They hurt me sooooooo...

WE DO NOT!! -tapes Marcel's mouth shut- Anyways... -cough- enough.

Have you ever walked down the street, and thought to yourself, "Man, I wish I had a ninja monkey of DOOM right now."

Well NOW you no longer have to wish! Here they are! Cute little balls of poo-flinging ninja bad-assery!

# of Failed clones : 764
# of Successful clones : 5

User Image
Rules...
    1. Do not steal the monkeys or the art! Thank you

2. Play nice and Respect eachother! We will not tolerate flaming in our thread. Period. This should be a nice place for everyone, no matter how annoying those noobs can be. So please, try your best to be polite. Anything done in this thread should be in fun!

3. Co-owning is allowed. If you really can't handle the little devil angel on your own, you may have another friend, enemy or stranger help you.

4. Do not PM me about availability or what not, if you have a question just post in the thread.

5. Don't Beg. Begging is not good, begging is bad. Begging gets on everyone's nerves and stresses people out. Instead of begging... QUEST! =D

6. You may own as many NMoD as you like, I put no limit on it... for all I care you could have a NMoD ARMY!! >D;

Flatsale Rules...
    1. The Flatsale price for each DOOM Monkey is 3k. If you do not have the funds to pay for your monkey, you will have 24 hours to aquire enough for it. If you cannot pay for it within that time your monkey will go to the next runner up.

2. The Flatsales are just as much an experiment as the monkeys themselves! Don't scream and yell and b***h about how strange or confusing the Flatsale was, it will most likely only happen that way once. Just try again next time.

3. You are allowed to participate for friends if they cannot make it to the FS or they just want more chances to win, HOWEVER...

4. You may only win one DOOM monkey per Flatsale.

5. Last but not least, Do NOT discourage other people from participating! Become rivals! Then once you both get monkeys we can throw them in a pit together and have fun fun illegal monkey fights!

Auction Rules...
    coming soon...

User Image
-insert banner here-

Stages...

User Image

Mask + Tuft of Fur
    In this stage, you are given a mask and a tuft of fur. The very basic equipment used to actually CREATE your little monkey of destruction. The mask is used to give the monkey spirit, and is a key part in actually bringing the baby to life once the cloning process begins. The tuft of fur is a key element in telling us what the clone will look like if all goes well. The ninja star is just there for looks, damnit >O!

User Image

Baby Monkey
    The cloning process is complete! You know have a bouncing baby DEMON bundle of joy and destruction of course. The DOOM monkey at this stage acts like most other baby monkeys at this stage. Though it will have a few more quirks than most others... and a definate personality complex, all of which will become clear as the DOOM monkey grows. This stage is very important in the DOOM monkeys life. It will help develop it's personality and many other things along the course of the clone's life... MAYBE EVEN FIND LOVE!

User Image

Adolescent Monkey
    The DOOM monkey has grown a bit, and is more and more curious about it's surroundings! It is now capable of creating quite a bit of havoc, so watch out! They may be smaller than your fist but they can still make you cry! And they seem to be learning quickly, despite how stupid they may seem.

User Image

Adult Monkey
    Cower before it's might! Your monkey has reached it's full potential, capable of plotting, pillaging, and doing most anything someone would expect a full fledged Ninja Monkey of DOOM to be capable of. Watch out folks, this isn't just any ordinary monkey anymore! Adults are intelligent, crafty and highly skilled. Now the real trouble conquest begins!

User Image
Availability...
User Image

Secret Santa now!

About The SS Ninja Monkeys of DOOM...
      These DOOM monkeys are quite special indeed! There have special lineart and are only available this year for the holidays. Also, you must note that there is only one stage for these special little guys, so they will be forever DOOM babies. There will be a few sets sold, so if you miss the first sale, don't fret! Another will come along soon. They come in three different types, so choose carefully! And have a very DOOMED merry Christmas!

Rules...
      1. You may only buy for friends >3< Nu buying for yourself
      2. First post the form in the thread!
      3. Send trade immediately! (recently changed rule)... If the trade gets canceled it means you missed a slot and will have to wait for next time.
      4. If you don't get a slot, don't worry, more will come 8O
      5. Be nice~ heart

[x] If you cannot pay pure gold, I will also accept donation letters and items at MID Lucky Devil - LINK

User Image
    Randomly Secret Santa - 3k
    The first box contains a monkey randomly colored by myself. The christmas monkeys of the rainbow!
      Slots available: FULL
      1. Renault*
      2. Vashtya*
      3. Santa*
      4. Aurden*
      5. Reithneko*
      6. Glass Crow
      7. Santa*
      8. chrigami*
      9. Reivan*
      10. Reivan*
      11. Lady_Ourania*
      12. Quinny-chan
      13. Quinny-chan
      14. Quinny-chan
      15. Quinny-chan
      16. Bird Draggon
      17. Bird Draggon
      18. MazokuPS
      19. Santa
      20. Santa
      21. Shadowstar1313
      22. Shadowstar1313
      23. Shadowstar1313
      24. Lilin Kittin
      25. Lilin Kittin
      26. Kamiki
      27. tandemonium

User Image
    Natural Secret Santa - 3k
    The second box contains a monkey colored in a natural fashion, mostly browns, blacks and whites. Like normal monkeys!
      1. Pinkdog*
      2. Vashtya*
      3. Santa*
      4. Vashtya*
      5. Arrien*
      6. Hibedoshi*
      7. Torpid Panda*
      8. Santa Ky*
      9. Dvanariaien*
      10. Reivan*
      11. MazokuPS
      12. Chickies
      13. Santa
      14. Santa
      15. Santa
      16. XBear
      17. Reivan
      18. Reivan
      19. Reivan
      20. Reivan
      21. Lilin kittin
      22. Tatsudoshi
      23. Tatsudoshi
      24. Kamiki
      25. Kamiki
      26. Kamiki
      27. tandemonium

User Image
    Semi-Custom Secret Santa - 15k
    The final box contains a semi-custom monkey! You may choose up to three colors and a simple patern for the monkey.
      1. Santa*
      2. Selona*
      3. Chickies*
      4. surreality*
      5. Santa

User Image
    Black Box Secret Santa - 50k
    For those of you that would like something not so much holiday themed and more full of DOOM, this is the box for you. In this box sits a DOOM monkey that will grow from child to adult. Also, it is fully customizable as far as pattern and colors goes. It does not, however, come with lineart edits, I dun do those right now >3<

If you would like one of the slots below, but would like to keep your gift a secret, you may PM me with the desired information to keep it away from prying eyes.
      Slots available:
      1. Sabin Duvert
      2. Kamiki*
      3. DeMoNtAiNtEd
      4. quietsnooze
      5. Santa

If there is a slot open, post the following form in the thread to claim it:

Quote:
    1. Which box? (Random, Natural, Semi-custom or Black Box)
    2. Who's it for? (Please tell me the exact username for who it's for, so they can recieve their gift! ^o^)
    3. Do you wish to remain anonymous? (Yes/No? If Yes, you will be listed as Santa.)
    4. Which colors and pattern? (Only answer if you are getting a custom)
    5. Which gender? (Male or Female? Only answer if you are getting a Black Box)
    Total - (post the total amount if you are ordering more than one)

Those that have recieved...
    Spectral Torment*
    Lady Peridot*
    Tenoh Aiko*
    Laisewiel*
    dustfeather*
    Shishi*
    Keseren*
    Sosiqui*
    Quinny-chan*
    endejester*
    Ivynian*
    Pinkdog*
    Renault*
    Vashtya*
    Vashtya*
    Ameh*
    Ameh*
    Aris Ravenstar*
    Gullien*
    Seeno Evil*
    vampxuan.starlighted*
    Beat Fu*
    Youkochlyde
    envy_fairchylde
    Karma_k
    Tweek
    White Feather
    Yayoi
    Bronzed
    Aijou
    Chieri
    Safaia
    Sirenz
    Ashuu
    Dark Lunar Fox
    Inside You I Was Reborn
    Jadeeye*
    Charlotte Kitsune
    Moofuls
    Lesotho
    Sabin Duvert
    Chickies
    Kheleksul
    Closet_Ninja*
    Alex Kerrith*
    Kamiki
    Sabin Duvert
    Tatsudoshi
    tandemonium
    Amon Larethian
    Shadowstar1313
    GynipherShea
    Shadowstar1313
    Kita 21
    Dovaxy
    Reivan
    cheshire
    chirigami
    omgwhat
    Shadowstar1313
    Lilin Kittin
    Chegrin
    Quinny-chan
    azuredreams

* = finished

Hopefuls... heart
    Sosiqui heart
    Ballentine
    Mia Sharra
    Reitheneko
    Riqua
    Glass Crow
    Kylinari
    Friday_Dora
    caroline_cupcake
    Getsurei
    Chickies heart
    chirigami heart
    Reivan heart
    Quinny-chan (Black box!)
    Shadowstar1313 heart heart heart
    monkeylovefirework
    Tsuki Sohma
    Sinbari
    pangolin
    cheshire heart
    Mordavrin
    Nekoteya
    Maeko-Hana
    Bunny Faerii

heart = Recieved

...Free For All...
User Image

User Image
Current NMoD...

Latest Arrival/Growing...
User Image
User Image

User Image
Cloning...
    You call it whatever you like, but ninja monkeys do not go UNF! They are far too crazy for any of that... SO Instead, we clone! YES we clone.. cloning is what we do!

It's a simple proceedure, taking a fur clipping from each of the DOOM parents and cloning them in our laboratory. I will not tell you the exact proceedure, mainly because it would make your HEAD EXPLODE! -cough- So just send us a sealed envelope with fur from each of the parent monkeys and we will send you two clones.

User Image
Item Shoppe...
    ...coming soon

User Image
-insert banner here-

Links and Affiliates...
User Image
Link Back to the NMoD Thread
Credits...
    Shadow Puppet - Owner, Founder, Line-artist, Manager, Colorist
    Ballentine - Guest Colorist, Motivator, Great friend.
    ....No Grabby hands ^o^

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas