Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold.

POLL WHORE 1 100.0% [ 462 ]
Total Votes:[ 462 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 73 74 75 > >>

User Image

NOTICE BOARD

AFFILIATES WANTED! <3
BUMP 30 TIMES OR MORE AND GET A FREE JELLIUD!!!
Remember to number your bumps heart And maximum 2 free Jelliuds per bumper!
Info on the DOMO JELLIUD PROFILE for customers is in the SEVENTH POST.

LOL

Well. Jelliuds sells JELLIUDS! -gaspo- Anyway, "jelliud" is pronounced like "jelleed".... The word "jelliud" is a cross between "jellyfish" and "squid". Then shouldn't "jelliud" be pronounced like "jellid"? Maybe. wink And yes I am aware that in "jelliud" the "i" is before the "u". evil I MEANT FOR IT TO BE THAT WAY!!!

hehehe no I simply messed up

Updates!!

4.15.06 Hiatus. Just taking a break; so no more orders til I'm back. biggrin

1.6.06 I totally ignored the holidays sweatdrop But anyway, I'm looking for affiliates and looking for ways to bring people to this shop. This shop feels very inactive somehow neutral And I've done a tinny bit of remodeling rolleyes Plus I've added a couple of new sections.

12.23.05) Items for Jelliud V2! heart Finally!

12.20.05) JELLIUD V2!!!

12.13.05) heart heart heart Donation section is officially up.

12.7.05) I keep adding items XD And I can't wait to make my first blinkie customer. I'm not too sure someone will order a blinkie though; it's rather expensive. confused
12.5.05) JELLIUD BLINKIES W00TW00T!
12.4.05) Added AFK to items!!!
12.3.05) Made it so people can have their usernames on their Jelliud order if they wish biggrin
12.2.05) Hi.
11.27.05) Relocated the thread! w00t!!! also editted some stuff here and there...help me find typos? xd
11.25.05) I added a note in the "Make Your Jelliud" section underneath "Order Forms"...it's in bright bolded red so people should be able to find it.
11.24.05) HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I added a batch of new stuff. w00t. I'm thinking of making special certs and jelliuds...maybe that will bring in more customers? XD ITS ALL BOUT THE GOLD YEAH

Table of Da Contents

Post One. Intro, Updates, ToC
Post Two. Rules, How to Order, FAQs
Post Three. Build It!!
Post Four. Blinkies
Post Five. Jelliud V2
Post Six. Reserved
Post Seven. Miscellaneous, Profiles
Post Eight. Customers, White/Black Lists
Post Nine. Donate?
Post Ten. Link(s) In/Out
Posts Eleven - Fifteen. Reserved

User Image
This is Whooper, who guards this shop. He may look all nice and gentle but...he eats people who don't follow the rules! scream And he's non-adoptable! I made him and he's mine whee
User Image

1) No sticky fingers! (or paws) Please don't steal. This includes stealing bandwidth!
2) Be nice. Have respect.
3) If you buy from me, please don't directlink! Save the image to your own server! Thanks.
4) BUY FROM THIS SHOP!!!!!!!!!

I reserve the right to change or add rules if I want to. razz

User Image

Read from top to bottom, left to right biggrin
User Image

User Image

Yes, random questions that I think needs to be answered. To make everyone's life easier. NAH I'm just too self-centered and need to answer some self-centered questions twisted

Please do not PM or post questions if they are already on the FAQs sad

Can I have something for free?
No. Unless you are on the White List. Or if you give me a massive tip or something. We'll see ^_-

How do you price your stuff?
First I look at how long it took me to make that graphic. Then I look at how good/expensive the graphic looks. One will overpower the other, eventually, and it's usually the latter. So if something I spent 7 hours on looks stupid, I still won't sell it for a high price.

You are taking too long to finish my order!
Sorry sweatdrop I can be quite slow sometimes. But your order will get to you eventually. No sweat.

How do people get on the White List?
Cause I know them. Like Real-Life know them.

My Jelliud looks UGLY.
Scroll down to the red text above the Jelliud order form in the "Build It" section.

Can I DONATE 500 250g and get a blinkie instead of tipping?
Haha nope, sorry. You have to order a Jelliud (I need the extra income razz ) and hand me a tip of 500 250g to order a Jelliud blinkie. However, if you are deciding to give me a big donation...PM me and we'll talk. wink IT'S ALL BOUT THE GOLD, BABY!

The blinkie option is expensive. mad
Sorry, but blinkie-making isn't one of my specialties. I take a long, long time to make blinkies. But I like how blinkies look with Jelliuds, so I couldn't help making it available to you people. confused

Can you use the base you used to for the Thank U Jelliud on my Jelliud?
Nope, sorry. sweatdrop I intend to make the Thank U Jelliud special!

Why do we have to post down something in order to adopt the Freebie?
Firstly, so I know who is adopting the Freebie and secondly, it will bump my shop. The second reason might sound selfish, but posting will give you gold, and you will get a Freebie. Everyone wins. xp

What's up with Jelliud V2??
I got bored, and...yeah. Nah, it's because I don't know if everybody likes pixeled stuff, or maybe they dislike MY pixeling...therefore, Jelliud V2. whee

Whooper????
That's my dog heart He guards this shop. FINE he is a stuffed animal but so what razz HE LIVES. You can find him at the bottom of the first post.

User Image

ARE YOU READY?? TO MAKE YOUR JELLIUD??? ANSWER ME?? HUH? I CAN'T HEAR YOU? LOUDER? ARE YOU READY?!?!

Please read on. And please excuse the SAMPLE scribbled all over....

User Image
User Image
User Image

Samples

User Image

^^^
The above is a freebie but...wouldn't a custom made Jelliud be much better looking? question You know what I mean. wink It's only about 100 gold more...

User Image

^^^
The above belongs to MOI. No takies, please biggrin Ok, you may takies but if you do, link it back to this thread and do not directlink. And why is this Jelliud so awesomely special? Because it's MY Jelliud. My Jelliud gets the best razz

Order Form

Please calculate the price of the Jelliud, its items, its cert decorations, and pets accurately.

POST this order form on this thread, DO NOT PM ME. Thanks biggrin

NOTE: If there's some part about the finished product that you don't like, such as a pattern on the Jelliud base, the Jelliud's base color, or it's Cert Decoration's color, then please tell me and I will do my best to fix it. However, I will not change items and/or their colors, change the cert color, change the Jelliud's feet color, and/or change P4 patterns or P5 patterns.

Quote:
Jelliud Order Form
Base Color:
Feet Color:
Pattern (optional): (If you choose P4, please tell me the Dots color and the Background color; if you choose P5, please give me two grid colors)
Items (optional): (please make sure your chosen items don't clash or cover each other up and please maximum one item from each category)
Cert Color:
Cert Decoration (optional):
Pet (optional):
Gift?: (are you giving this Jelliud as a gift to someone else? if so, who?)
Name on Cert?: (do you want your/their username on your finished Jelliud?)
Tip?: (if you do include a tip, please tell me how much biggrin )
Ordering a Blinkie?: (yes or no; if you are tipping 250g or more, please scroll down to the "Blinkies" section and find out your options)
Total Gold Amount Due:

User Image

OMG??? What is this???

User Image

It is da very very first Jelliud blinkie!!! eek For you see, if you tip at least 500 250 gold, I will make you a blinkie with your Jelliud!

Please no more than 10 letters!
If you want more letters, add 50g for each one.

Simply include this nifty mini-order form with your Jelliud order and tip of at least 500 250 gold....

Quote:
Blinkie's Message: (remember no more than 16 letters! this can be your name, username, a bump, etc.)
Blinkie's Color: (please give me an idea of what color(s) you want for your blinkie, up to TWO colors only! if you want the color of your blinkie to match your Jelliud, please tell me so)
Tipped @ Least 250g?: (yes or no; this is just a reminder)

NOTE: I do not make blinkies without Jelliuds, not in this shop anyway. If you would like a blinkie without a Jelliud, please visit here. It's my friend's shop whee
User Image

Jelliud V2??? Jelliud Version Two? eek I couldn't help making these non-pixelated (is that how you spell it? sweatdrop ) Jelliuds! They cost 100 gold!

These are very very very basic. First, let me give you an idea of what Jelliud V2 are.
User Image

User Image
Now, if you would like a specialer Jelliud V2 with two colors in a gradient, here it is. You get to choose two colors (and please choose colors that match! if they do not match, poops for you).

Items to choose from! w00t!
User Image
More items coming soon 3nodding

And then you get to choose a bubble for the background of your Jelliud V2. You can choose from three colors; green, red, and blue.
User Image

And this is the finished Jelliud V2! 4laugh
User Image
^^^
The above is MINE. You may take for your toybox or whatever, but link back to this thread and don't claim it for your own!

POST, DON'T PM!
post down this order form, send trade for amount due, i pm you with finished jelliud, i accept trade, you confirm.

Quote:
Jelliud V2 Order Form
Name: (your username or your nickname, you may choose)
Gradient?: (yes or no; if yes, please include two colors for the next question on this order form)
Jelliud V2 Color(s): (please make things as simple as possible, such as 'red' or 'light blue' etc. if you wish to be specific, please provide me with an example of the color)
Items: (please make sure your items don't cover each other up. maximum 3 items right now!)
Bubble Color: (green, red, or blue)
Gift for friend?: (yes or no; if this is a gift for a friend, please include his/her name/username)
Tip?: (if you are including a tip, please tell me how much wink )
Total Gold Due: (remember the Jelliud and its Bubble cost 100g, but its items have a separate cost)

User Image

:O What is this Reserved doing in the middle of de shop???

Soon you shall see whee
User Image

The odds and ends of Jelliuds shall go here whee Stuff that don't belong anywhere else. This is like the Protist Kingdom of the Six Kingdoms. Or was it Five Kingdoms??? Seven??? gonk

Freebies
Of course, there is a catch blaugh Keep reading to find out what.

No directlinking! Save to your own server!

User Image
Demonic Jelliud
Jelliuds are normally peace-loving (haha) creatures! This Demonic one is quite rare indeed. neutral

To adopt this Freebie, you must post:
Quote:
OMG FIRE!!!

If you do not post this, this Freebie will not be accounted for and then you shall be stealing crying So please do 3nodding It also bumps my shop xd

Jelliud V2 Wishlists?

This is a new idea of mine involving Jelliud V2. I'm not sure whether or not I should I release it.... I want to of course but it may be sort of pointless...anyway, here is what it would look like:

User Image

If you have an opinion on this, PLEASE post it. It will only take a minute or two, but it will make a difference in my life. neutral Seriously, it will.

And if you would like a Jelliud V2 Wishlist but it is not yet released, simply PM me and we'll talk wink

Shop Headquarters

User Image

I could not resist making this baby at elouai.com the other day heart
This is the Shop Headquarters. What?!? Where are the Jelliuds??? They...are upstairs of course blaugh

Unfortunately it was slightly too big for Gaia so I had to hack off a bit of it. But it still looks good xd

Ohohohoh and do you see Whooper by the door there? He shall always guard this shop heart And if you don't know who Whooper is, you are a poop! stressed

User Image

Domo Jelliud Profile
domokun

User Image

FOR CUSTOMERS ONLY.

You can request this profile if you are buying something from this shop, or have bought something from this shop. Simply post a request, or include a request with your order form. Then I'll send the profile to you via PM. heart

User Image

Customers:

Yuukiro heart
Kyaro
Flamberge_Sword heart
Krite heart
alenika_fynolt heart
Whishlist (2)
Mandarina
bunnygirl2190
.Silver.Pegasus.
Sign-up Free (pet trade whee )
i_love_to_bite heart
GloryDaze
sestina heart
TiaKM
|| Fiona ||
Dayne50 (2)
S n o w . F o x
Candeh heart
shakoba heart
crazy spork i am heart
Fur_Ball heart
snow_reflection heart
~The Fanciful Unicorn~ heart

heart = Tipped

White List:
These people get their stuffehs for free! (Only if they want freebies)

Chatilles!!! heart heart heart
Xaiish twisted
mikahla cool
Aeolah lol

Black List:

None yet biggrin

User Image

heart heart Donate 2 Me? heart heart

If you please, visit my profile to see my wishlist. It only takes a second, and maybe you'll find it in your heart to donate to me. The items I want are usually cheap, but because of my crying lack of gold crying I sometimes have to do more and wait longer to get an item I want.

Something I Currently Really, Really Want:
User Image
Chyaku Norisu Scarf
5092 / 12000 - 30000

The Dream Item I Probably Will Never Get

User Image
OMG
crying I don't even feel like putting the price...

How do you earn gold?
I lurk, I take polls (only the ones with the Poll Whore option or the counter ones), and I (try to) earn gold from this shop. That's about it xd

Thank U Jelliuds 4 Donators!
(there will be a new item every 2k donated, not including items)

User Image

Donate 100g or more to get this spiffy Jelliud!
(You can also donate an item on my Other Items I Want list... biggrin Cmon they aren't that expensive. You can also donate an item worth more than 100g)

I present to you...da BluGreen Jelliud!!! Please try to contain your enthusiasm. wink This is just a sample; so when you donate 100g, your username will be on it and the sample will be gone.

Donators:

Kurahi --- 300g heart
Chatilles --- Snowbored Pants Red!!! heart heart heart
M e r r i c k --- 100g heart
shikamaru_shadow18 --- 170g heart
Dayne50 --- 100g heart
shakoba --- 100g heart
User Image

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11121119][img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a397/clovermoi/minishop/link.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11121119][img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a397/clovermoi/minishop/link2.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

I am currently looking for link exchangers.
If you would like to exchange links with me (become affiliates), then please post so on this thread. Remember to include a link to your thread and link to mine.

Minishops

(88x31 buttons will come first, because they are easier to display and look neater when arranged)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quest/Charity Threads

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff