Welcome to Gaia! ::

people counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 > >>

User Image
Woofies are live in a dual based society. Everything comes in two parts. First there are the wolves of our realm and then there are the Woofies of the spiritual realm. Next the Woofies are split into those of the Sky tribes and those of the Ground tribes. In the Sky tribes there are two Air totems and two Spirit totems. Of the Ground tribes there are two earth totems and two water totems. Each totem is either male or female and they always come in pairs.
To put it simply:

Sky
Air
Falcon-female
Hawk-male
Spirit
Corn (spirits of Man)-male
Shadow (spirit of the Willows)-female
Ground
Earth
Bear-male
Dear-female
Water
Turtle-male
Trout-female
User Image
Chixens are like the Alchemists of the Spiritual World. Their Magic is very strong and focused around six elements. The elements follow the suns path around the earth. These elements are water, sky, light, fire, earth, and darkness. A chixen can operate in multiple elements, however one element is always linked into their identify. A chixen must go on a vision quest in order to find the spirit of their element. Once they find that spirit they bind with it and form a relationship viewed like a kinship bond.
Light

Fire
Sky

Earth
Water

Dark
User Image
A Woofie Growth Chart

User Image

Infant- A newborn Woofie is an Infant. This is most comonly the age they are adobted at. A Woofie is considered an Infant for one to two months.

Pup- A Pup is a child woofie. This is when they start to learn about the power of the totems. A Woofie is considered a pup for two to three months.

Young Adult- A Young Adult is a teenage woofie. During this time in thier life they develop a connection with thier totem which will allow them to tap into it's mystical ablities. This stage varries on the Woofie and can take from one to four months to complete.

Adult- After a Young Adult has connected fully with thier totem and learned who they are they become Adults in the eyes of the Woofies. This is the last known stage of Woofie growth and power.

A Chixen Growth Chart

User Image

Egg- An egg can't do to much it sits there and thinks, working on it's mental skills. This stage take one to three weeks.

Hatchling- This is the eggs process of breaking into the world. During this stage all of its energy is taken up by the hatching process. This takes three to seven days.

Chick- The chixen is now able to interact with the world, and yes talk. During the Chixen's time as a chick they study the elements and sometimes begin thier vision quest. A Chixen is considered a chick for two to three months.

Adult- The adult stage is reached when the Chixen has matured and mastered thier skills in the elements. Many Chixen's do continue to study the elements as adults and will often learn new skills.
User Image
Pets will most often be sold during flat sales, with predetermined prices. If you are interested in a pet post your request in this forum (this interest can be in regular or special order pets). Flat sales will be done on a first come first serve bases. Pet types available for that sale will have a pack, when you post your request for a special order pet make sure you include the pack of the pet you want. All orders should be filled within one week if not otherwise stated.

Prices for Ordered
Basic Woofie 1500 -shadow pack is grey Hawk pack is brown (others to be discovered later)
Basic Chixens 1000 -red, black or orange

Single special marking or tatto +100 ex marking on the rear
Group of markings or tattos +250 ex tiger stripes
Special coloration pattern +500 ex fox coloration

Posting Your Pet
I know many of you know this but many people don't and I was one of those people not all that long ago. So if you want to show the picture of your pet in your sig or a post you need to you the image code.
[code:1]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/code:1]
If you want people to be able to click on your pet and have them be sent to either the adoption center, the roleplay or your personal jurnal you will need to include the url code.
[code:1]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/code:1]
User Image
Holiday Items are Here!!
User Image
Scarf- 75g -you pick the color

Striped scarf- 100g -any two colors you want

Santa hat- 50g -red and white only

Hat- 75g -pick a hat color and a fur color

Striped hat- 100g -pick two to three colors for the stripes, and fur color

Reindeer horns- 150g

Rodulf nose- 25g

Jingle bells necklace - 20g

Jingle bells fur/feather wrap- 75g -will get a seasonal hair wrap to hold them in fur where you want

Snowman earing- 100g each

Hoop earing- 25g each- you pick the color

Metal Leg Band- 100g -comes in gold, bronze and silver

Neck Bow -50g -you pick the color

Head bow- 100g -you pick the color

((please note pictures coming soon, though some items are seen in the pictures above))
User Image

Flatsales

none at this time

Raffles

Auctions

Might have one coming??

Customs

Only request a custom if there are slots open. To request one post it in the thread.

Customs Slots
1. open
2. open
3. open

Pet Tades

To suggest a pet trade simply pm me with your offer. Pet trades are for customs only. I don't like pets that are rp intensive, though some rp is okay. You can always ask though.
User Image
Woofies
Falcon Pack
Alpha Male_Kutori_pup_young adult_geminimaeve
Betta Male_Jirei_pup_young adult_rimedragona
Betta Female_Lucky_pup_kori-shinai
Gamma Male_Comby_pup_young adult_Tealsky

Hawk
Alpha Male_Glassy_pup_GlassGothN
Ookami_infant_Koori_Akuma
Ka_infant_Kanji_Kitsune_Akuma
Joe_infant_pup_male_DOPESICK GIRL69

Shadow
Alpha Male_Katohuri_pup_young adult_Overfiend Katsumi
Alpha Female_Shalosh_pup_young adult_Hisamie
Beta Female_Ashori_pup_young adult_Aquira
Gamma Female_Milara_pup_young adult_WereWolfKin
Hunter (Female)_Kimmy_pup_young adult_Lyklar
Koori_infant_Kanji_Kitsune_Akuma

Corn
Chichiro_infant_pup_angel_jaz
Haku_infant_pup_angel_jaz
Trick_pup_male_littlegreengirl
Treat_pup_female_rimedragona

Turtle
Kyros_infant_pup_female_Mira Katsuki

Trout
Triska_infant_pup_female_Mira Katsuki

Unknown
Algernon_pup_young adult_deathwen

Chixens
Friena_female_adult_Melyni
Galen_male_adult_Xennik Droid
Boo_female_egg_hatchling_chick_littlegreengirl
Charlie_egg_rimedragona
Jack_egg_baamama
Fire_???_egg_rimedragona
Darcy_male_egg_Melyni
Dash_male_egg_Angelix_Chic
User Image
Extra Special Thanks
User Image
I'd like to give extra special thanks to rimedragona who without her help none of this would have been possible. Thanks for being such a great friend and teacher. And with such I present her with Jeri, the beta male of the Falcon pack, and first woofie ever born on this site.
User Image
User Image
I'm a senior photogrphy student at UWSP. Unfortunately the only photorgrphy professor on campus hates my work which left me with quiet a dilima. So I took to drawing. Since I only have one year remaining I've decided to hone in on my drawing skills and start learning some of the computer arts. Opening this shop has been a great learning experience for me and my art. I hope you enjoy the pets here, there are something I do for fun and enjoyment which every artist knows it is often hard to do art for the pure purpose of fun, but that is what this is.

Geminimaeve
She is a flirtatous and spunky character no matter where she is. She has an affenate for wolves and can connect with them mentally. Though she looks girly she is in fact an incredibly tough fighter. She is a born leader but often has a problem with athourity.
User Image

User Image
heart ^this is my other shop^ heart

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

^This is a cute shop that rime colors for ^

User Image

And here's some banners if you would like to Link to Us! xd
User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/c32gk][img]http://tinyurl.com/covlt[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=10405882][img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a190/Mishi-Kineu/winokeebanner2.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=10405882][img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a190/Mishi-Kineu/winokeebanner1.jpg[/img][/url]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff