1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1783 1784 1785 > >> >>> »|

B R A I N's Wife

Brainy Zealot

24,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Firestarter 200
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image Ladyshi's Quest ~ Open Since 2005

January 31st 2014 - I had to return the mini- B R A I N the wonderful man himself lent me for several months crying I miss him so, so much emo To honour his lil' yellow memory, I must BECOME A CUSTOM SD DOLL scream

*coughs and blushes*

Well, yes; I got my halo back in October 2013, and managed to re-quest my tail and wings [largely by spending a pay-check or two on gaia crying Darn you sales emo ]. I am once again back down to having just what's on my avi. Help me achieve my dream? emotion_kirakira

Quote:
Hey there c: Thank you so much for stopping by! I've been on gaia since 2005, and this is my final quest c: I've held numerous charities, giveaways and events over the years. For now? It's time to finish off my avi, before I get back to helping emotion_yatta

So, wish me luck! emotion_kirakira

B R A I N's Wife

Brainy Zealot

24,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Firestarter 200
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image

1-Title
2-Index
3-Introduction & The dream
4-Quest progress
5-Current quest
6-Future quest items
7-Previous quest items
8-Updates & general useless information
9-Donatees
10-Donators
11-Thanks to all of the donators
12-Pleading for donations
13-Links
14-Side Quest: A Wardrobe Fit for a Queen
15-Reserved
16-Reserved

B R A I N's Wife

Brainy Zealot

24,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Firestarter 200
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image

Hiya ^-^ Welcome to my quest thread. Thank-you for stopping by ^_^

I created this thread as my first and, hopefully, only ever quest thread back in September 2005, almost eight years ago, when I first stumbled upon the charity forum by accident. As it seemed to be a requirement by so many charities, I decided, hey, why not start a thread of my own? After all, my chatterbox threads didn't seem so important, and the roleplay forum was starting to grow tiring.

The first item I ever quested for was the royal kimono which a roleplayer called Tomb Robber Bakura donated to me about a month after I joined. I didnt realise, of course, how much had been donated to me, however I was ecstatic. My avi was starting to look good! Then, I discovered the nitemare scarf. So expensive! But so awesome! Who wouldn't want one for their avi?

I never thought I would ever manage to get half of the items I wanted, and still doubt I'll get them all. However, this thread is my way of showing my fellow gaians that I am dedicated to my quest. I will never give up! ^_^

Any and all help towards my quest is appreciated. Thank you, again, if you stopped by & visited my quest ^_^

[Dream]

B R A I N's Wife

Brainy Zealot

24,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Firestarter 200
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image

Quest Progress:

Custom SD Club Verge Doll - 150k/500m+?

Past Quests:

Nitemare minits + devil tail (4 months, a lotta IRL money on GC, and all of my non-halo gaia'ly posessions)
Angelic Halo (1 year + my entire inventory)

Minis (7 years) + Devil Tail (5 months + my entire inventory emotion_sweatdrop )

Nitemare Mini Wings - 78ml + d.tail - Lovely exchanger friend agreed to sell to me at this price emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira Thank-you so much hun emotion_bigheart

eek

To Mad Muleh who agreed to sell to me at 15mil below their value - :tacklehugs: I've wanted these minis for so long, I really can't quite believe someone has been willing to be so generous emotion_bigheart I appreciate this so much emotion_bigheart I shall be re-opening my charity along side re-questing for my tail shortly 3nodding I really won't forget the rare uber-generosity of a friend and exchanger emotion_bigheart Thank-you so much. Edit: Thank-you for the June 2004 letter! emotion_kirakira crying I can start exchanging again now emotion_bigheart

To the Anonymous Benifactor who sent me a gift containing an Angelic Scarf this June - Thank you so much! Not only is this a massivly generous give and donation, but it came at a time when I was having a rough time IRL. You not only helped my quest, but brightened my day far more than you can imagine. I can't ever thank you enough emotion_bigheart I just hope you can see this, and how much I appreciate your generousily.

I would like to say a huge thank-you to l son zack l for donating 1,000,000 to me in March 2012. My first donation towards the minis - thank- you so much! emotion_bigheart heart

Thank-you so much fellow minis quester and gaian Waifu, Undertaker Reaper, who donated 247k eek heart and a further 200k emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

Any and all donations would be very much appreciated. Thank-you.

B R A I N's Wife

Brainy Zealot

24,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Firestarter 200
  • Divine Donator 100

B R A I N's Wife

Brainy Zealot

24,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Firestarter 200
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image

My quest progress:
Mad Muleh
LadyShi
Mad Muleh
LadyShi
Mad Muleh
LadyShi
78mil + dtail for minis gonk emo
For you of course

-le blink- no way is my ofer high enough whee sweatdrop
It's 14-15m low but. I'm happy to sell to you
I know how much u want them :3

eek

-tackles-

Are you sure? surprised That's a big loss for you whee emo
U will be a happy shi
^__^ send trade lovely

B R A I N's Wife

Brainy Zealot

24,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Firestarter 200
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image

2013 Update - I just couldn't help myself; with the help of a few friends, we've got another charity back up & running emotion_yatta I may as well help some people as I quest, right? emotion_yatta

2013 - I've been continuing my anon donating c: No, it's not very anon to say that, but I never tell the donatee who I am; sometimes, I never contact or speak to them. Othertimes, I anon gift friends or people I've chatted to c: My record so far? 7mil 3nodding My average? 300-700k whee I appreciate what everyone has done to help me in the past; I just want to help pass a little bit of that on c:

2012 Promise to myself: Perform more random acts of kindness. There are so many begging threads and pm's, and so few visitors to our quest threads these day emo I thought I would transfer what I like to do IRL to gaia. If someone looks like they're having a bad day, someone looks genuinly nice or deserving, and they haven't asked me for anything - hell, they don't even have to have spoken to me before! - then I might decide to give them something from their wishlist or quest 3nodding I'm sorry it can't be more emo

2012 pt.2:
iSweetii - bento bunny (300k) (from wishlist, for being friendly + for being generous to her friends)
King Racoon - Taylor's Crowbar (60k) (from wishlist, for having a bad day)
Horizontal Mambo 87 - copper belle (980k) (for quest)
Bobbie Deeds - Demonic Anklets (150k) (for quest)
Regalia_33 - Assorted fish + tickets (for newbie charity)

The Old List ->
[People Shi has donated to]

B R A I N's Wife

Brainy Zealot

24,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Firestarter 200
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image

Current Quest Donators

February 2014
A Devils Fortune - 10M emotion_jawdrop emotion_hug emotion_bigheart
Retired Fisherman - 1Mil eek emotion_bigheart emotion_hug
Razorblade Bandit - 100k emotion_bigheart

January 2014
NONE

Past quest donators can be found here

B R A I N's Wife

Brainy Zealot

24,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Firestarter 200
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image

I just wanted to take the time to say an uber-big thank-you to everyone who has ever helped me with any of my quests. It means a great deal to me that you have taken the time and effort to give me a donation, however big or small that donation was. It was very generous of you to have done so, and I shall be eternally gratefull.

To all of the friends and fellow exchangers who have helped me: You really are a rare breed. Thank-you so much, for all of the help and generosity you have shown me. I know how many begging pm's and lowballs you can get on your items from fellow questers. It just makes it that much more special when you still show such a deep level of kindness and care helping others out. I can never thank-you enough emotion_bigheart

To all of the charities that have helped me: I cannot thank you enough. Thank-you so much for giving me a donation and for helping me with my quest. I have always admired those who run charities, for being so selfless and giving to other gaians. I hope, when I have finally completed my quests, to help other gaians as you have helped me. Again, thank-you.

To all of the gaians who have helped me: Thank-you so much for all of your help. Many of you have taken time and gold from your own quests to help me, and for this I am eternally grateful. Thank-you so much for your donations. They have truely helped me thusfar.

To all of the gaians who have helped me before leaving: You'll never read this, but truely, you do not realise how much of an impact your donations can make to other gaians. I wish you the best of luck outside gaia.

I would also like to say a special thank-you to Angelic~silver~wolf. Your thread had become a home to me on gaia when not in my own quest thread ^-^ Thank-you so much for the help that you provided, both with my quest, but more importantly through your friendship. Friendships made through your thread and through you are far more important to me than any gold that others have given me. I cannot thank you enough. I hope that you acheive your quest for the halo someday soon, my friend. Update: I hope you return to us someday, Andy. We all miss you.

B R A I N's Wife

Brainy Zealot

24,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Firestarter 200
  • Divine Donator 100

B R A I N's Wife

Brainy Zealot

24,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Firestarter 200
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10048910&page=1][IMG]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c206/R-e/layouts/ladyshi_button1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

B R A I N's Wife

Brainy Zealot

24,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Firestarter 200
  • Divine Donator 100
Side Quest: A Wardrobe Fit for a Queen

This not so small side quest was added in mid 2012, as Shi discovered she was making such little progress with her minis quest emo Rather than loose heart, Shi decided to create a few avi's for fun, as well as to find a few favourites from tektek. The goal? To have a complete, 20-piece wardrobe of Avatars Shi loves emotion_kirakira Below are the avatars Shi hopes to fill her wardrobe with. Any donations towards filling Shi's wardrobe with pretties will be very much appreciated emotion_bigheart

Outfits to Obtain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cosplay Queen | Through the Looking Glass | Love Hurts | Disney Doll
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Loli Tea Party | Ai | My Exchange Outfit | Broken Dreams

Outfits Completed
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nightmare Princess

B R A I N's Wife

Brainy Zealot

24,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Firestarter 200
  • Divine Donator 100
[Reserved]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff