Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the houses is your fav?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 22, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

User Image

Heya all! This is my quest for an ultra super-duper cool Feli!! heart Not just any Feli, though. A ravenclaw one!!!

So, to start off, what's a Feli? Well, they're these feline-like things drawn up by th fabulous leelakin! ((she's great ya know!)) Want a link? Here ya go!

And Ravenclaw is one of the four houses of Hogwarts. They are the smrtest, cuningnest, bestest house there is! XD Go to harrypotter.com to find out more ((after you've looked over this though!!))

Theeen I want a Ravenclaw themed feli. Complete with scarf, glasses and overall smrtness that pwns you all! No, I just want A Ravenclaw Feli without the pwning. It'll be a humble, yet smart, Ravie-Feli.

So... on with everything-ness! XD

User Image

1- introduction
2- idea so far
3- f.a.q.
4-total funds
5- least favorite post
6- reserved
7- reserved
8- reserved (because even numbers are my favorite!!)

So give me those posts then those lurkers that are... lurking can pop in!
User Image

A ravenclaw feli. I'm so not good at this stuff.
User Image

Do you really need a FAQ? xD Just send all trades to ReganWolf
User Image

Well, I'm *pretty* sure I have a guest coloring job that will pay *calculates* around 22k? Plus 5k

so we'll count the 5k now.

5/500k
User Image

I don't want to do this but... please. donations are HIGHLY appreciated and an automatic spot on Regan's <3 list. You don't have to though, just send them to ReganWolf! heart Thankies for just stopping by!
xd sweatdrop
for some reason it didn't put hufflepuff....
last one! Now you can post! XD Just... don't do that again! I'm going to bed now, so I'll have a mod take it off tomorow! sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff