Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coming close to getting that hat you want, but just need a few more fishies to go and don't feel like fishing to get them? I'm selling all sorts of fish for low, but still negotiable prices. If you're interested in buying any kind of fish, please send me a PM or post here and I'll see if I got it!

This is to benefit for The First Official Quest Helper's Thread.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pt=1113107830&p=344665294#344665294

Currently in my shop are sets of 10 orange or yellow guppies, which are 35 gold. (For the group of 10).

I have other kinds of fishies too, so please feel free to ask!

Quote:
Currently Available Fishes / Quantity in Stock

Junk

Tires: 15
Cans: 6
Boots: 10

Bass'ken Lake

Yellow Guppies: 17
Orange Guppies: 34
Green Bass: 3
Brown Bass: 2
Warm Rainbow Trout: 3
Cool Rainbow Trout: 1

Port Gambino

Blue Seedkin: 16
Green Seedkin: 10

Durem Reclamation Factory
White Pebbo Feeder: 2
Brown Pebbo Feeder: 2

Quote:
Important!

Eep! Someone just bought 10 yellow guppies from me for 35 gold, and I accidentally deleted the PM that said who it was. If you were the one who bought these from me, please send me a PM right away so I can add you to the list of those who have helped. Thanks so much!

This list will change frequently and may not be exactly up-to-date.
Please feel free to ask about fish not currently listed.

Thank you so much!
I need to come up with a list that says which fishies I have... need to work on the laziness you know. sweatdrop
Finally got a list. sweatdrop
Are we allowed to bump in here?
Eep! Someone just bought 10 yellow guppies from me for 35 gold, and I accidentally deleted the PM that said who it was. If you were the one who bought these from me, please send me a PM right away so I can add you to the list of those who have helped. Thanks so much!
How much for your boots?
I want to buy your 3 green bass for 30g
Bump! More fishehs for sale.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out