Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Fatcat

Hey all and welcome to mah TEMPORARY SHOP! lol 4laugh 3nodding

I'm opening this up merely until I achieve mah BF's quest heh. which is also mine.. to get 1mil gold. My bf's quest is to obtain an Angelic Sash. And since no-one was taking up my offer... it is best I do this individually.

I am applying set prices and if you believe they are too high, then live with it. xd I work hard on each work I do and they all take time. Also, I have seen people charge excessive amounts of gold for stick figures... so neh...

My prices are as follows:

Lineart - 20k
Sketch - 40k
Coloured Pencil - 60k
Cg - 100k

(for one person. For each additional charrie it costs a further 10k)

Samples of my work are below. Bumps are luffed ^.^ heart ... and please note there is a waiting list limited to 5 people. Prices are slightly negotiable depending on what you would like done. I am also open to ART TRADES though please do understand if I refuse.. as I am also stocked up with commissions outside of this shop and the current art auction beign hosted with Kazena.

Thankyou all very much for stopping by. 3nodding blaugh

<center>Current fundings for Angelic Sash:-
101/900k</center>

Quote:
<center>~*~SPECIAL OFFERS!!!!~*~

To better attain my requested items I shall also be hosting "Special" deals... in which u get more piccies for u'r items or gold. Since I got my AFK I now wish deeply to get the OMG hat. I will be offering 4 full sketched or cg'd piccies... that equals upto 400k if u wish to purchase cgs. So is almost HALF PRICE. Also, in the quest for the Angelic Sash for my bf I am offering 12 full cg'd or sketched piccies, equalling upto around 1200k fr cgs. If you accept my offer please PM me. These will be limited time and only held until items or gold equivalent is achieved. </center>

Romantic Fatcat

<center>~*~SAMPLES~*~</center>

All works are available at Devart.

Lineart:
Luka sketch
Spencer Woods
Klody

Sketch:
Train Heartnet
Daiichi and Chiyo
Raffiel Archangel 5

Coloured Pencil:
Gabi-Princess (new)
Mermaid (old)
I am cursed Kai
Naru lookalike... (extremely old)
YUNA LATEST!!

Cg:
Arreat
Raffiel Archangel 3
Raffiel Archangel 2
Chiyo Kimono
Beth Angel of the Lillies
Klody
Flonne
Lloyd
Life

If for some reason you are unable to see mah work through Devart I have provided a few random images from PB ^_^

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Romantic Fatcat

AFFILIATES

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

To link here:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pt=1105597994&p=267152630#267152630][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/blua/Gaia/Temporaryshopbanner.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pt=1105597994&p=267152630#267152630]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/blua/Gaia/yunabanner.jpg[/img][/url]

Romantic Fatcat

WAITING LIST

please note there are many prior art commissions outside of this shop.
The ones listed below are merely those chosen from here. ^.^

-Completed-
Altariel
[-Silver Ice-]

-In progress-
Gendou

-Possible-
N/A

Romantic Fatcat

Romantic Fatcat

Romantic Fatcat

Romantic Fatcat

Romantic Fatcat

Bump, good luck heart

Romantic Fatcat

Haraiso
Bump, good luck heart

Thankyou~! ^_^ heart
*-* *amazed**wishes she had even half the gold to buy the art* xD GoodLuck! ^__^

Romantic Fatcat

Hatoko
*-* *amazed**wishes she had even half the gold to buy the art* xD GoodLuck! ^__^

lol! aww.. thankyou ^__^ meh needs all the luck I can get @.@

Romantic Fatcat

Romantic Fatcat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out