Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image

Walking down a street in Durem, you notice a small sign hanging above a door in one of the small side streets. The sign is rather old and beaten, the words "dokutsu no heihi" faintly visible. The quaintness of the sign draws you to it, and since you have some extra time to spend you decide to find out what this "dokutsu no heihi" is.

As you step into the side street, you glance around nervously before stepping towards the door. Opening the door you glance inside and notice a small flight of stairs leading down to a thick, crimson curtain. Stepping inside you close the door behind you, the steps quickly becoming dark since very little light manages to pass by the curtain. Carefully making your way down the stairs you notice a sound coming through the curtain, and you pause for a moment before realizing the sound is only music. From what you can tell, the music sounds like some type of punk. As you reach the bottom you go to move the curtain aside, but before you do so you notice a large piece of cloth sewn to the curtain. Looking closer you notice that the cloth has a list of rules written on it. Not wanting to get in trouble you decide to read the rules. Once you are done reading the rules you continue on, your heart pounding with excitement and curiosity.

As your eyes are not adjusted to the dimly light room, the first thing you notice is a strong smell of tea. Well standing there waiting for your vision to clear, you wonder what type of place would smell of tea and be playing punk? Your eyes start to adjust and you make out in front of you a few tables, rather low to the ground, with pillows scattered around them. A few people are sitting around one of the tables, but the others appear to be empty. Directly to your left you spot a stage that has two speakers sitting on the corners, music softly playing from them. Leaning on the wall is some equipment, but nothing that interests you. On your right you notice what seems to be a cafe counter. Along the counter different machines are placed, including a coffee machine, cappuccino machine, and of course, a microwave. A few cups are scattered around the machines, and you can see more below the counter. A woman around the age of 20 is behind the counter, but doesn't seem to notice you as she is bitching at some guy. Luckly no one has noticed you enter or the dumbfounded look upon your face. Moving farther inside you notice some stools are placed in front of the counter.

In the left corner on the far side of the room you see two empty couches against the wall, but what really grabs your attention is the large metal cage placed between the two couches. Not even wanting to know why they would need such a thing you continue to look around. Spotting a large pile of pillows in the left corner you walk over to them to sit down, but as you get near the pillows you notice someone coming out from behind a curtain next to the pillows on the right wall. Wondering what else to this "dokutsu no heihi" held you step towards the curtain.

As you reach out to move the curtain aside, a youn man wearing a full cat outfit gets up from the pillows and stops you. "Sorry, but that's for regular customers only... perhaps you would like to get something to drink? Or maybe you are interested in purchasing some items? I promise you, Silver and I are the cheapest around. You won't find a better deal anywhere else."
<center>Rules

Quote:
Break the rules and we will ignore you. Break the law(TOS) and we will kick you out and report you. The last thing we want is trouble.

- Do not beg from us, we need to make a living as well.
- No soliciting or advertising with out permission.
- Do not PM us unless one of us gives permission.
- Silver and Nemz are willing to sell, but be polite and talk with them first.
- Any thing left here or sent here with out us knowing why will be taken as a donation.
- Try to be intelligent. I know its hard for some people such as Bush supporters, but please do try.
- Most of all though, relax and enjoy yourselves. =^.^=

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask the staff.
<center> The Couches </center>

You slowly back away from the man, mumbling a "No thanks." Suddenly, you bump into something which makes you jump. You spin around to see who, or what, it was. Luckily, you only backed into a couch. As you breath a sigh of relief you hear a voice. "Hello, are you looking for something to buy? I'm sure there's something you like here." You see a woman wearing penguin slippers laying down on one of the other couches.

Quote:
If you want to buy something, just post in this thread. Then send the trade with the name and price of the item in the title. With out this, I'll except the trade as a donation!

= Unisex
[M] = Male
[F] = Female

Store Items:

User Image
Silver Bracelet
Price: 200g (50g below store price)

Rare Event Items:

User Image
Enchanted Trunk
Price: 1.5k
I have seven ETs

User Image
Flower On My Head
Price: 400g

User Image
Prisoner's Top
Price: 450g
I have two PT

User Image
Old Skewl Orange Headgear
Price: 550g

User Image
Emperor's Brow
Price: 2.5k

User Image
Angelic Collar
Price: 2k

User Image
Striped Stockings [F]
Price: 1kg

I have three SS
Gaian Event Items:

User Image
Black Olympic Shirt
Price: 550g
I have two Blk Olympic Shirts

User Image
Jack's Grab Bag 2k4 7
Price: 3k

Donation Items:

Happy birthday to me on the 11th. Happy Mother's Day too!

Following is a list of items that I like. In other words, if you want something I have, and you have one of these items (that equal the price of the item(s) you want)... trade? ^-^

Items I Like:
Sealed Letter
Plum Aero-D Top
Black Street Pants
Soldat Midnight Boots
#0000FF Complex Shirt
Demonic Pendant
Chain Wallet
Labcoats
<center>Nemz's Pile of Pillows and other Random items

Nothing for now. >.<
Reserved.
<center>Counter
A long counter stretches from the left wall towards the entrance. Behind the counter a large menu is hung from the wall, with just about every item anyone could ever wish to order, but for some odd reason there seems to be no prices listed. Around the menu are many different bottles ranging from mint flavoring to sake.

(Edit in progress.)
As you walk up to the counter a woman behind it stops cleaning the dishes stacked in the sink and glances towards you with a look of annoyance on her face. "You want something?"

Not wanting to seem rude you feel the need to order something off the rather large menu behind her. As you read the menu you notice there is just about every item you could possibly ever wish to order, but what seems the most amazing is the fact that it is all FREE.

After ordering you stand near the counter, watching her make your drink. When she is done you reach to take the drink from her, but accidently knock over a small jar. Quickly grabbing the jar you put it back on the counter. Setting it down you notice that the jar has a sheet of paper on it saying "Tips and Donations Welcome.", and that the woman is trying not to laugh at you. Taking your drink you quickly
<center>Stage
Besides the soft music coming out from the speakers, the stage seems rather empty. Hanging on the left wall you notice a white board, wondering what it says you start reading it.

Quote:
Scheduled Perfomances

None currently. Please ask at the counter if you would be willing to perform.

<center>Tables
Sitting down at one of the tables you notice a pile of newspapers, books, and scraps of paper. Needing something to entertain you, you search for something interesting to read.

Spit or swallow? The ultimate question.
<center>Art Work
Glancing around the room you see many different pieces of art hanging from the walls. You notice that it seems to be of mostly the two shop owners, but there are a few others.

Realizing that they must enjoy art, you start to wish you could draw something for them. After all, it would be nice to have your art displayed on those walls..

User Image

-More art shall be added in a bit.-
<center>Bulletin Board
A large bulletin board hangs from the right wall near the counter. Many different sheets are pinned to the board, including one that says

Quote:
Want to advertise here? Then feel free to ask at the counter!

You also notice some free business cards for dokutsu no heihi pinned up in one corner. Thinking it might be useful you take one of the cards with you.

User Image
Made by Tenmei
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=230660399#230660399] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/NemuriDoragon/gaia/Store/dokutsunoheihi.gif[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
I want another one..
-Goes to get another roll.-
Mmm.. so good..

If only I had chai..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items