Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aquafire
Kormadoka
Aqua, Inu gave you permission on the previous page to send that reply to Raw.

Also no mod would tell them to leave an unfinished auction and to start a new one. And if he brings up a mod told him again, then question him which mod. Let him know if he doesn't supply the mod name, this remains a formal warning. And if continues with these practices, it will grant him a greylisting if not blacklisting.

To say a mod gave him permission when it was not the case, is lying, and also get him in trouble with the mods, especially if he gives a name and we turn him into mod.

Chief Inu's acknowledgement was noted and the PM has been sent. According to my Sentbox, it has also been read by the other party, but I have yet to receive a response.

The PM to CindrumTheDemonPoker has also been sent away now.
*hugs* thanks

Tipsy Elder

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Korma, PM has been sent to Akai_Der. 3nodding
*pops in*

gah. School!

Gah! ANnoyed with Gaia.

Gah! NO, I'm not wuitting the GEPD
<center>Attention GEPD Officers!!!</center>

Please welcome Aquafire into our ranks! She is proving to be a great asset, and hard worker. She will be now referred to as Officer Aquafire.

Congratulations Aquafire! Well deserved promotion. I'm looking forward to working with you in upcoming cases. Feel free to ask anyone if you have a question or need to clarify anything.

Chief Korma
Drusillia
*pops in*

gah. School!

Gah! ANnoyed with Gaia.

Thanks Rosy!

Dru, we have missed you. We understand with school it sometimes makes it harder. But keep us informed as to when you may be back more, or if you need to be put on hiatus for a while.
Kormadoka

Please welcome Aquafire into our ranks! She is proving to be a great asset, and hard worker. She will be now referred to as Officer Aquafire.

Congratulations Aquafire! Well deserved promotion. I'm looking forward to working with you in upcoming cases. Feel free to ask anyone if you have a question or need to clarify anything.

Chief Korma

eek *dies* x_X
ninja Good to see the cogs turning.
Justice! Justice!
Aquafire
Kormadoka

Chief Korma

eek *dies* x_X
*dials 911 and starts CPR* Don't you die on me gurly!!!! crying

Tipsy Elder

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Drusillia
*pops in*

gah. School!

Gah! ANnoyed with Gaia.

Drusillia
*pops in*

gah. School!

Gah! ANnoyed with Gaia.

Dru!
Je ne vois pas tu, mon amis!
Comme ca va?

You are the only person I know that speaks French! sweatdrop

Also, Congrats Officer Aquafire! whee
You have truly deserved this rank! 3nodding whee
Angelina Lecter
Justice! Justice!

*huggles my fav mod* heart Hey Angelina! How goe it tonight?
Kormadoka
Angelina Lecter
Justice! Justice!

It goes like a spicy burrito. Smooth on the way down, rather painful on the way out.
*hugs back and uses one hand to whack a few more threads into the correct forums*
Grats on making it in Aqua.
Kormadoka
*dials 911 and starts CPR* Don't you die on me gurly!!!! crying

*Gets resuscitated* xp Perhaps a phoenix down next time? ^^;

Thank you everyone for the comments. ^^ I will strive to uphold everything that the GEPD stands for!! *salutes*
Angelina Lecter
Kormadoka
Angelina Lecter
Justice! Justice!

It goes like a spicy burrito. Smooth on the way down, rather painful on the way out.
*hugs back and uses one hand to whack a few more threads into the correct forums*
Grats on making it in Aqua.
ah, the usual then xd

Tipsy Elder

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Angelina! You're name is purple now! Before, your name wasn't and ever since the memberlist changed, all the names of the mods have turned purple and green! Even the admins' usernames have turned orange!
Don't you all have an option to change the color of your name or not?

Malevolent Feesh

29,825 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Grumpy Gills 500
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Wai, great job Aqua! whee It'll be nice working side by side with you 3nodding And as soon as rosy is an officer, we'll have an ultimate fabulous team (not like we don't already blaugh )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff