Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>Welcome & Story
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to the realm of the Tutelary Gods, affectionately called Tute Gods or Tutes.

Light/Dark Event CONTEST!!!

What is a Tutelary God, you may ask. Allow me to explain...

The Story
I was walking out behind the club one night when I felt a sudden gush and wet chill down my spine. I gazed up as I was hit full-force by a flash of light. When I got back on my feet, everything was pitch black. Finally, I looked down and before me was an adorable fuzzy bundle of glowing fluff. I took her in and fed her each day, spoke to her and coddled her. Imagine my surprise when I woke up one day with a baby panther instead of a ball of fuzz! I was a happy girl. After a bit more teaching and gentle loving care, my little panther grew once more and lo and behold, she had mastered speech. She looked just like a little princess, so I named her Damita. She told me that she was a Tutelary Goddess. Apparently all the Deities had fallen back to their spirit forms and needed kind benefactors who would protect them until they once again grew to power. In return for this kindness, the benefactor would have the eternal devotion and guardianship of the Tutelary God or Goddess they had raised. Damita asked me if I could help the other deities find benefactors and I promised her we would do just that. Now we are searching far and wide for people with good hearts willing to take in and raise a Tutelary God or Goddess in return for a lifetime of love and devotion.
<CENTER>

"Joining in a chain.
Circles spinning round and round,
Powers taken, powers gained.
Friendships lost, friendships found.

The deities were lost to light.
The darkness of the soul,
Consumed them all, but hope is found,
Reborn with but one goal.

Find the key that unlocks no door,
The sunbeam in the night.
Once that is found, the clues will lead
To what is free and right."  
-Razi
<CENTER>

Guide

1.) Welcome & Story
2.) RULES!
3.) How to get a Tutelary God
4.) Items for your Tutelary God
5.) News Updates
6.) Stages
7.) Role-Play (RP)
8.) Breeding
9.) White List/Grey List/Black List
10.) Links!
11.) Owner List
12.) Pick Up
Rules!
Rules

~ Don't steal the art! Please it's a simple rule
~ Please don't PM unless necessary (It is also best if you PM me and not our artists they have a lot to handle as it is. We are nice but if you PM to ask when a flatesale or auction is we will get annoyed!)
~ Be kind to everyone on the thread and they will be kind back
~ Do NOT ask for a certain type of animal wait until it comes up if you miss both the male and the female then sorry.
~ Respect the Benefactors!
~ Never post before a flatesale or auction starts trust me we will give you time!
~ Don't over quote (It's REALLY annoying)
~ You can own more then one Tute but your first must be fully grown before you can receive another
~ You cannot purchase from flatesale more then once
~ When RPing DON'T god-mode (Yes they are gods, but they are weak and need your help that should tell you a lot)
~ Most of all HAVE FUN, and be creative!
How you can become a Benefactor
Flatesale

Flatesale will be the easiest way to become a benefactor of a Tutelary God the flatesale price is 3k. Each Tutelary God is somewhat customizable depending on how you RP it. For Example if your Tutelary God is constantly gazing at gemstones it might surprise you and end up wearing them when it regains power. Not to mention the artists work VERY hard on each and every piece of art! Flatesales will have the common animal Tutelary Gods. Flatesales will never be a "first # of people after post gets them" it will always have some kind of writing contest, because the Tutelary Gods can only gain power with your help. (Through RP)

Current flatesale date - ?/??/05 - ?/??/05
Flatesale Fuzz-balls available : To Be Announced???
Flatesale Question - Available at Flatesale Start???

Auction

Auctions will be held for the rare Tutelary Gods, including mythical ones who will except only the kindest of benefactors. Auctions will start at 3k and each Tutelary God from Auction will have an item that is totally unique. Donation Letters & Items (no april or may of '04 please) will be accepted at auction for lowest G.E.N value only if you calculate the total of your auction. Auto-buy will usually be 400k OR a wanted pet (see list)

Current Auction date - ?/??/05 - ?/??/05 (5min snipe rules in place)
Auction Deity Available - ???
Auction thread - N/A

Events

Events are a sort of grab bag type thing we will have writing events, or art events etc on rare occasions for some of the Tutes. They will be explained as they come and probably last 1-2weeks depending on the type of event they are.

Current Event Date - 1/27/05 - 2/11/05
Event Deity - Mystery! (2)
Event Type - Contest! Click Here!

Raffles

Raffles will be a less frequent way to get a Tutelary God, more then likely they will be an uncommon set type of Tute such as an elemental set. Raffles will be announced 2-weeks ahead of time. Tickets will be 200g each, 100 tickets will be sold MAX. MAX 10-tickets per person, you can purchase for a friend but must state so when purchasing.

Current Raffle date - ?/?/? - Untill at LEAST 10 different people enter
Current Raffle Deities - ???

Raffle Info - None at this time.

Ticket Holder List!

Custom/Trade

In all honesty the only customs that will ever be done will be for pet trades (PM if interested) The top want list are a Shaoilin Wolf, Silva Regia (Moon Court, & Disney Baby. I'm also interested in some other pets, but unsure if they trade feel free to ask for a pet trade though, I might be after one. Unless you offer the 400k then chances are we won't do a custom. *Hint* I LOVE Disney with a fiery passion!

Want List ~
-Fey of the Moon Court (Silva Regia) heart heart
-Shaoilin Wolf heart heart
-The Magic Kingdom - Disney Baby! heart heart heart heart
-Cait (Disney theme)

Pets Traded for ~
- Disney Baby (Jasmine (and I won a custom auction for Ariel...but I long for more! lol)
-Bun'bii
-Feli (Wild)
-FTC (Xuxa!)

Items for your Tutelary God

The Growth Charm

The Growth Charm does as it's name suggests, it makes your Tutelary God grow. (Since it also enables you to skip RP it costs 1k).

The Stop Charm

The Stop Charm does the opposite by stopping the growth process of your Tutelary God, this is if you just can't stand to see your baby grow up. (Since the object is to help strengthen the Tutelary Gods this will cost 300gold).

Feathers

Damita gives these strung feathers out to the deities she deems worthy, they protect to a certain extent against "The Troublemakers" (These are free to deities that Damita chooses to give them to.)

Cheap Beer

For a mere 15g your deity can have a bottle of cheap beer from Serge's Club. It is not recomended that you deity drink this, but it could be handy weapon?!
News Updates!

1-17-05 ~ Happy new year everyone! On a not so happy note I'm going to have to send out some warnings because of a drop in any activity or sign of life from a few benefactors. Fire Coyote is up for auction. Flatesale for three new fuzzballs!

10-6-04 ~ Halloween is coming...fun stuff to happen! Daito is here, the otter has a benefactor, Kaoko kissed her mommy goodbye she has a new gaurdian! Many things are unfolding for the tutes...will this seperation be for the better or worse?

9-30-04 ~ Ohh the past is slowly unfolding, but check this people! AUCTION!!! lol theres a link up in the usual spot BUMP us lol! Hmm it seems the otter was sent to stop Legato from misusing his power could TPTB be getting frustrated by the tutes refusal to help them? Nahh lol

9-29-04 ~ Whoo lots of new stuff coming yes indeed for starters we have Brielle (a troublemaker) and Nira who is a cute little tigress. Hmm Damita has brought the goddess of water and it's an otter! (excuse the puns lol) Everyone seems to be unlocking their powers...theres new stuff on the horizon I say! Stay tuned! (*hint* to all the people who have been gazing at the tutes adoringly we give you a huggle and may we mention to stay tuned for an auction this weekend)

9-19-04 ~ I found a shop that has breedables of my favorite topic in the whole wide world (don't quote that or my child and husband will be hurt) DISNEY!!! In news that is a bit more Tute related I'm thinking we should have a little contest soon, It's probably gonna be a 5k prize (tute owners only) for fan art contest/writing contest I dunno I'm still considering.

9-18-04 ~ THE KITS ARE HERE!!! Legato and Onyoh have had two babies and my goodness they are adorable! In other news the front page has had a bit of fixing.

9-11-04 ~ *Moment of Silence for Patriots Day* / Alright the owners list and pick-up section got a huge update the birthday party is going on still. Damita has handed out feather necklaces of protection to a few.

9-10-04 ~ The birthday bash has started (frames are coming SOON) better hurry for that cake before Damita eats it all XD !!!

9-9-04 ~ Great new stuff coming our way! First of all we have two new benefactors for the Badger deity and the Snow Cat deity. Second we have a brand new map Ohh Ahh. Third the Tutes are regular little partay animals and so their cooking something up this weekened for Fen's Birthday!

9-3-04 ~ Thanks to GuardianFyre's donation we are giving away 5 free raffle tickets but you have to find the passphrase here to prove you've read everything.

9-2-04 ~ The Badger isn't getting the love he needs T.T Razi is at a new power level! What the...an Ugly Duckling has been taken in by Pen but could that ever grow up to be a lovely Goddess?

8-31-04 ~ The Badger is here! The future God of the Earth needs a benefactor and so we have started our raffle!

8-30-04 ~ Hmm the Earth is calling for assistance how strange.../ The Deities Dance has ended/ Our raffle shall soon start! YAY

8-25-04 ~ Bonding brings the Tutes power! Legato is now a God and Crystal has grown up as well. An odd power flows from Gilliam & maybe the troublemakers arn't that bad? We were thinking raffle!? Help the poll!

8-23-04 ~ We are working on Flash for the Tutes answer the poll to help us out please!

8-22-04 ~ Flatesale Over - Tatyana Tahja - winner of the Sugar Glider & Guardianfyre - winner of the Hyena. Onyoh has changed due to her actions she lost the power of the morning glory and is now Goddess of the Dusk.

8-22-04 ~ Wow Auction Winner Alera_ is the proud benefactor to the Dragon Deity! Flatesale Today!

8-20-04 ~ "Springtime will follow wherever she goes..." The Goddess Onyoh is now at full power!

8-20-04 ~ And the news keep on coming! During her morning flight Damita found the Hyena and Sugar Glider Deities. Apparently the "troublemaker" deities are coming out!

8-20-04 ~ Auctions going on NOW!!! We had some growth yesterday with Nesku, Legato, & Gilliam. The power is intense and two more tutes may come after the Dragon has a benefactor?! Isn't Loyal just so clumsy?

8-19-04 ~ Auction for the very first "Troublemaker" deity soon. It will be a Dragon deity (rare) bid will start at 4k on THIS thread. The troublemakers are the deities who were constantly quarreling with the others they use dark powers and they share their own type of "power force" while the cute tutes share power to grow etc, the troublemaking tutes have a different power that they share.

8-12-04 ~ Lyshea the rabbit goddess has chosen a benefactor, Benvolio, she seems to have an odd necklace on. Damita has returned at last from her absence one can only wonder where she went?

8-05-04 ~ Damita has reached full power, she intends to protect and guide the other deities to power as well. Who are the troublemakers? Weclome Shuki the female racoon deity senses your kindness, Crystal Cecil is your new charge!

8-04-04 ~ Meet Neska he's the Coyote God, Damita & Onyoh have grown! What is the pink spot on Cassius? Who will protect the 'lil pink bunny!?!? STAY TUNED

8-02-04 ~ Alright MEET Cassius the Panda who has a unique patch of pink in his fur? & Legato the fluffy FERRET!

8-01-04 ~ All prices have been lowered! Flatesale is going on, bumpers LOVED!

7-28-04 ~ Alright were gonna go ahead with the flatesale Saturday and Sunday, we may extend it a day (maybe two >.< wink if not many people enter over the weekend. Check the flatesale section to see the 4 deities that will be available!

7-26-04 ~ If enough people express desire to participate in a flatesale, we will probably have one saturday (7-31-04)- sunday (8-1-04)!
Oh yes & little gilliam has arrived he's the male wolf deity!

7-25-04 ~ Were thinking of having a flatesale next sometime this week if enough people show intrest. Damita & Onyoh have grown into their next stage! We have up all 4 stage samples.

7-24-04 ~ The Shop Thread is finally up and ready! We have had people express intrest and the prices are a bit steep for starters, so the price for the first (maybe second) flatesale will be lowered to 9k. I realize it is still a lot but really this is beautiful artwork and with creative RP it is slightly customized. We want to get a few more people to express intrest and maybe have a flatesale later next week.
Stages
Stages

Stage #1 ~ The Fuzz-ball - Fuzz-balls are retrived by Damita the Goddess of the deities, she brings them to the nursery of the Tute Center to be picked up by benefactors. Almost all fuzz-balls (we'll let you know if your special) are blind until they reach their next power level, and cannot speak. They grow after being around the elder Deities and exploring the world in their own unique ways.

Stage #2 ~ 'Lil One - Your Tutelary Deity will grow to a child-like state. How you treat it now will develop its personality and determine how it feels about you. A warning: they can hold quite a grudge, even against their own benefactors. They can form enough sounds and words to speak though not perfectly. The deities begin to gain affinities and unlock their pasts.

Stage #3 ~ Adolescence - Your Tutelary Deity can now help you out with minimal powers, but can't yet breed. All the experiences it has been through will affect it's appearance. They unlock more of their past and start to mold their old powers to better fit this new lifestyle.

Stage #4 ~ Tutelary Deity - Your Tutelary Deity is now fully-grown and developed into its full-animal form. If its childhood was a good one, it will now be bound to you with devotion. Your Tutelary Deity can now bind with another to create up to two more of it's kind (breed). All the experiences you have been through with your Tutelary Deity will have molded both its physical appearance and personality. Their powers are developed yet they must always be on the lookout for if The Powers that Be become displeased they can wreak havoc on the lives of the outcasts.

The Tutelary Deity above is an example of a female fox deity, raised among flowers. It is an example of how your Tutelary Deity can be somewhat "custom" depending on how creative you are with your RP.

There is always the chance that a tutelary deity can regress instead of progress which is why RP must be maintained. The Powers that Be (Shop Owners) are in charge of the basic outline of your tutes past, but they seem very open to what you wish to contribute!
RP

Role Play

These pets are RP MANDATORY, if you do not RP your Tutelary Deity they will NOT grow. Furthermore if they are neglected and left as fuzz-balls without a special charm to aid them they will leave you.

The ONLY exception for this RP mandatory rule is on Customs & Trades.
If you manage to get us to do a custom or trade it's yours to do with as you please. It will grow at a set rate, you may still purchase any of the usual items & RP is optional.

Growth posts are only the RP posts on THIS thread. You may RP your Tutelary Deity wherever you wish, but only RP posts here will count towards the growth process.

We will judge when growth takes place and usualy it will be when you are active in the RP, have grasped some storyline, & your tute is around the others so that the power can roll into it.
The amount of work you put into your RP will determine a lot!
Growth posts must should show how you treated your Tutelary Deity, what it experienced, it's likes and dislikes, etc. You are not required to keep any kind of journal or diary, all you have to do is RP. I am always lurking about so even if it looks kinda dead post anyways and someone will get to you at some point. A warning everything your Tutelary Deity experiences can be used to determine it's looks and personality as well as abilities for example...
If your Tutelary Deity is dropped as a fuzz-ball he/she may end up with a crooked tail or minor injury as he/she grows. If your Tutelary Deity rips open a feather pillow and has a memorable experience it may grow up to be adorned with feathers.
These are just examples of a few creative things that can happen to your Tutelary Deity so have fun, be creative!

Map

<CENTER>
The Tute Center provides shelter to all the Deities and their Benefactors. Inside is Loyal's Lab, the Nursery, A hangout spot for the Deities and their Benefactors, a spare bedroom, some storage area, and plenty of hidden surprises. There is food and informations for/on the Tutes. Items can also be purchased inside the center. Outside of the center is a large open field where all the tutes can roam, there is also a cool clean stream fully stocked with fish, and a powerfull waterfall. Past the stream is the forest and a mystical well that appeared one day. Behind the lush soft foilage of the forest the trees are scraggly and thick clawing at the earth the roots create dens and holes. The darker forest is spread back increasing the tutes territory somewhat. The fish to one side of the stream die out as the water becomes darker near the poisoned trees. The territory is divided this area is for the troublemakers...who won't let go of their troublemaking ways. The entire tute area has safety precautions in place and is surrounded by a mystical power border beyond the border Tutes cannot feel each others power or share energy.
This is just a rough map of the area don't mock it >.< Please lol
</CENTER>

RP Events

The Deities Dance<--Over
Fenshae's Partay (aka: The Party Animal weekend bash!)<--Over
The great barrier (aka: Girls vs Boys or Tutes SURVIVOR) <--Over

Breeding
Breeding

When your Tutelary God comes of age they will be able to seek out one life mate to whom they can bind and produce 2 offspring. The offspring will be one for each parent to keep or GIVE away if sold 50% of the profit must return to the shop.
Binding and reproducing is the ONLY way that there will ever be more then two of one animal Tutelary God & 4 is the maximum there will EVER be.
If the male cat Tutelary God and Female Cat Tutelary Goddess don't get along but still wish to bind that is alright as well, they can bind with another animal Tutelary God(dess) but the chance for two more cat Tutelary Deities will be gone forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Binding is a complex process for the deities and can only be done ONCE. Once the deities are at full power they can form loving trusting binds with each other. Only once do they find a life mate and in that glorious instant they know they are perfect for each other and a few things happen...

- They become LIFE Mates heart
- They can produce two offspring
- They share each others power
- They can change colors to match one another

After all this the deities become a bit stronger as well. When they are angry at each other they become weaker.

(The Binding process costs 9k (we don't want a baby boom) & the tutes MUST be in love it is also helpfull if the benefactors can get along so their Tutes won't be upset by any fighting.)

Couples

In Love

Onyoh & Legato
Dou & Cassius

Bound as Life Mates

Onyoh & Legato
Dou & Cassius

Proud Parents

Onyoh & Legato -2 Kits
Dou & Cass - Hatchlings Please do not disturb they are still very young!

White List / Grey List / Black List

White List ~
Inuyasha_luver(Rini) heart For keeping the thread alive as we start!
PenofDL - Our thread lurker!

Grey List ~ None=Good

Black List ~ None...let's hope it remains that way.
<center>Links

Link to us! (please?)

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pt=1090674347&p=153296584#153296584][img]http://totalenbalanse.com/kunae/misc/linkpics/linkPANTHER.jpg[/img][/URL]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<CENTER>
Here are some great links!

heart heart heart User Image heart heart heart
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
</CENTER>
Owner List

Owner's List

Adults

themostloyal ~ Damita - Goddess of the Deities
Foxling ~ On'yoh - Goddess of the Twilight
Kamileun ~ Legato - God of the Storms
Fenshae ~ Cassius - Unknown (God of Irony?)
Marco262 ~ Nesku - God of the Playfull Spirit
GuardianFyre ~ Razi - Unknown
PenofDL ~ Douceur - Goddess of Light Beauty

Growing Deities

themostloyal ~ Brielle - Unknown (Magiolf with affinity to gems)
Serge Udolf ~ Gilliam - Unknown (affinty to metal)
Shuki ~ Crystal Cecil - Unknown (affinity to height)
Arrikanez ~ Lyshea - Unknown (Loyal and true)
Alera_ ~ Derias - Unknown (affinity for trouble, & books)
The Bunny ~ Roscoe - Unknown (No RP Required)
Tatyana Tahja ~ Chidori - Unknown (Loyal and sweet)
Foxling ~ Kimi Saorsa - Unknown (Former Goddess of Snow)
Amaidel ~ Eitan - Unknown (Former God of the Earth)
Allie23 ~ Akamu - Unknown (No RP required)
Inuyasha_luver(rini) ~ Aphrodite - Unknown (Former Goddess of love)
Akira LiN Kuei ~ Irvine - Unknown (Former God of Friendship)
Selona ~ Nira - Unknown (sweet and curious)
Dark_Musashi ~ Umi no Yume (Former Goddess of Water)
SillyAngelKitty ~ Daito - Unknown
Silvermoonlight55555 ~ Kaoko - Unknown (Daughter to Twilight/Storm powers)
Kamileun ~ Cade - Unknown (Son to Twilight/Storm powers)
Prolixity ~ Anna - Unknown (Former Goddess of Fire)
Lilwerewolfgirl ~ Cairi - Unknown
Lady Sin ~ Kiko -Unknown
Trollax ~ Kitrael - Unknown
SpazzyKoneko ~ Shii - Unknown (A crossed power)

Pick - Up

We will host all images through their growth stages and then for 1 week after adulthood. We will host custom images for as long as the owner wishes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<---Dual species, dual power...ohhh ahh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <---Volcano power!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<---Wobbly legs, steady heart.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <---What odd markings
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<---A Red Panda, not a panda!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<---A snowy secret kept too long...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<---Striking out into the big brave world...EEK!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<---My my how splashy!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<---Time to strike out on your own little one.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<---AWW horns and wings? will she be good or very bad?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<---A most treasured gift
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<---What could...vines mean?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<---Sweet as her name
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<---Trouble? Maybe...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<---(No RP Required)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<---A loving soul
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<---Grown through selfless loyalty
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(No RP required)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<---Uh can we say "evil"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<---A particular fondess for books.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<---Climb high little one!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<---Immense power and cleverness before his time.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<---Raw Power, but good or bad?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<--Soaring to new heights.
*swings open the door* HUZZAH!
oooo.... Kawaii!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas