Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Entrepreneur

| Welcome | Rules | Setting | Character List | Reserved | Posting |

Hello~

Welcome to “Yet Another High School RP”! This is an open-world open-concept Modern Day High School RP. Basically that means providing you don’t go all super natural on me I won’t have a problem with what you do here. The purpose of this game is for everyone to have fun, develop their characters and be able to write freely. With that said I cannot allow one line posts; other than that and a few ground rules just make sure you send a Bio of your character for informational purposes (and so the other players and I have an idea of what your character is like). Below are the setting and rules related information. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or ask them in the OOC Chat Topic. I do hope you enjoy you time here and if there is anything I can do to make this more fun let me know!

~ Risa

Invisible Entrepreneur

1.) Please respect other players, their characters and the GM.
2.) Please post actively (at minimum once or twice a week). If you are going to be away please notify the GM.
3.) The GM has complete control over plot and story progression. This is not a free form universe; things here DO NOT just magically happen. Case in point; the laws of PHYSICS DO APPLY HERE.
4.) Don't seriously injure or kill any other character besides your own, unless it is a non-player character (NPC) or you have permission from the owner and player of that character. If it's not yours, don't break it. This is important. Discuss it with the GM if you're unsure.
5.) Foul language is allowed to an extent however it is within the authority of the GM (and Gaia’s moderators obviously) to deem whether it is needed or not and how far is TOO FAR. Bottom line use of course language is acceptable but should not be used constantly. If you have questions please refer to this sites TOS or ask the GM.
6.) If you and another character are romantically involved please remember that it is in violation of Gaia’s rules to post sexually explicit material.
7.) All members of this RP have made a commitment by joining.
8.) Members are expected to put the stability of the RP above themselves. If a player wishes to file a complaint about an action the GM or another player has taken or resign because of events on the in game world. They need to do so in a professional and polite manner. If the game suffers from the player due to malice or malcontent, then that player is violating this rule.
9.) All members and all characters must be registered with the GM and have an approved character bio on file.
10.) If you break any of the above rules, you will resign or take responsibility and accept the punishment given to you.
11.) We have no set limit on how many lines you have to have in each post; however we ask you use a similar top section to that used by other players so you're identifiable and your location is known.

Finally and most importantly have fun. If you’re not having fun there is no point to playing in this RP so just remember that. These rules are up to interpretation of the GM(s) of this game. We are willing to discuss matters regarding the rules as long as you are being professional about it and being kind. Lashing out because you do not get your way won't help anyone and may result in you being blacklisted depending on the severity of your actions. We do not want nor do we need OOC drama here.

Invisible Entrepreneur

This RP takes place in a modern day metropolis at the Sophez School. This school is a grade 9 – 12 High School Students are selected from all over the world to better themselves academically here. To that end the school will accept anyone with a willingness to learn. The school offers dorms for students whom want to live at the school and also provides information on other housing options and accepts new students in the middle of any session to ensure that everyone has the capacity to learn and to come and go as they please. That is not to say that the school has no rules; it just provides its students the tools to learn; whatever it is they want to learn.

(OOC: Keep in mind; just because this school allows you to learn what you want does not mean you can make yourself fly ect; remember this game uses the currently known laws of physics and does NOT have magic... In other words; just live your life and do as you please… Simple enough idea… Very open ended… Now; go forth and write damn it!)

Invisible Entrepreneur

This is an ever-updating list of characters. It will contain links to a characters bio in the bios thread. If you would like to add a character to this post their bio in this thread and wait for me to add it here… Once it is added and I have PM’ed you; you can post.

Active:
Yuka Layton (RisaXSeph)
Merl Daniels M.D. (School Doctor) (RisaXSeph)
Megan Jones (IlenaWhitethorn)
Kyoko Shima (Amaya524)
Erie Lin (RisaXSeph)

Inactive:
Sloth (Slothmeister)
Francis Ahpul (Prekrasen)
Myuu Miyasaki (My Lil Kouhai)
Chester Skelton (Dragon Miazaki)
Ryu Kurosawa (Dragon Miazaki)

In Danger of Removal:
Julian Derosa (Remukozero)
Jonas Erikson (Blahcula)
Yukiei Fujisaki (Yukiei Megurine)
Adrian Daniels (Phoenix_Ravynsong)
Alice Marie (Hipster 4 Irony)
Misaki Maya (Sullen Velvet Rose)

Characters of Players who left:
Kayla Ann Rossi (sociallyawkwardballerina)
Alex Uversi (Deceptively Perverted)
Colin Stone (Phenom_85)

Administratively Removed:
Angel Rosabel (II L o y a l t y II)
Zane SoulHeart (chaos897)
Alistair Yuuki (MelancholicOtaku)

Invisible Entrepreneur

This post is intentionally left empty. In case I need to add something.

Invisible Entrepreneur

CAN HAZ POST rofl

Last update to the informational posts: February 25th 2014.

Invisible Entrepreneur

Yuka Layton
Main School Gate

Yuka was just starting her third year here at Sophez. She was recently appointed the Event Committee Chairperson by the Student Council and was Class 5’s Representative. This school had a very interesting learning model… It let people come and go as they please… That only meant homeroom was much more important because most students only would attend homeroom together; beyond that most of the student body was branched out into their own small groups of people seeking one course or another. On top of that Jin would never leave her alone; he consistently caused her grief inside class and outside… At one point he even faked being unconscious to get a kiss out of her; that ended in him being thrown into a nearby window. In spite of his stupidity, lack of tact and continued attempts at hitting on her she considered him a friend.

Yuka walked past the courtyard into the main hall with her hands in the pockets of her uniform coat. The sun was attempting to free itself from the darkness of night; it was nearly dawn. The courtyard was usually used as a sort of vending area for food carts and a center area where students would congregate and mingle between periods. This early in the day not many students were making their way through the school; it was common for the janitors to open the building early but not many people knew that; so Yuka entered the building without being noticed. She soon headed down the left hall and up some stairs to find her way to one of the many Student Lounges. No one ever used the third floors lounge; they either used the first floor lounge or outside but Yuka liked having this room mostly to herself; after all with the strangeness of academia at this school almost all the other rooms were always in use at some point or another. When Yuka finally sat down a black haired scrawny boy entered. He was a fourth year; he had finished all his requirements for a certificate and was now just here preparing for university coursework. Alec was the Disciplinary Committee Chair “So… Fancy seeing you this morning…” Alec replies going over to the water dispenser and filling a cup with warm water then taking a bag from inside his pocket and tearing it open to reveal a tea bag; then he placed it in the water tying off the string on it to the cup handle. He then brings the cup over and sits to the left of Yuka. Yuka just glances at him with her good eye.

“You never come to this lounge Al.” She says breaking the silence
“And… what does that have to do with anything…” Alec asks defensively “It means you have a motive” Yuka responds
“Oh… and what would that be?”
“How the hell should I know…”
Alec smirks at her comment then replies. “So you are just assuming… Like always…”
Julian Derosa
Side School Gate

Julian sneaked in trough a side gate, wich rarely was used. It became a habbit of him to sneak in to the school like this, because he mostly ended up being to late, or in trouble. But today neither of them was true, he even was way to early. After the debacle of last year (Julian was expelled from school most of the year, trough an unfortunate event ), he had been debating allot with teachers, councelors and such, but Julian managed to get back in.. But he could not attend in the same class as before, so the school bord had placed him in Class 5. This year, Julian would show the school he could be serieus, he wanted to make a fresh start.

Knowing most of his old classmates attended the first and second lounge, he was staying out in the hallways. He found the homeroom class, and got in. Seeing it was all empty, he signed, and started to work in one of his books,

Invisible Entrepreneur

Yuka Layton
THird Floor Student Lounge

Yuka and Alec continued to bicker for a little while when Alec decided that this would get nowhere and left. She was not assuming anything; she knew he had a purpose for being there and if he was not willing to admit it then he had no place being there; besides she was the only one who usually used this room anyway. The fact that she had to rationalize her mindset really was annoying to her.

After time passed she left the room; she needed a walk. It was getting closer to the time other students would normally arrived so that sort of gave her a purpose for walking; to hide her real reason for wanting to escape the room... She was annoyed by Alec not wanting to tell her why he really was there.
Julian Derosa
Homeroom class

As he was still sitting doing his homework, Julian looked trough the classroom. It was just a standard classroom, but he felt weird being here. It has been nearly a year since he was in a class like this. He looked at his books again, and continued to work again.
As he hears some footsteps on the hallway, he looks up to see a silver haired girl walk past the windows. Julian keeps looking curiously at the girl as she keeps walking on.
As he turns back to his books, he suddenly bashes over some of his pencils and stuff, who drop to the ground with a load noise in the other wise quiet classroom.

Invisible Entrepreneur

Yuka Layton
THird Floor Hallway

Yuka was watching by the homeroom as the sun was just starting to overtake all the darkness. The sun had won today's battle ageist the darkness. Yuka heard some noise in the classroom. Unlike most schools the student rep for each class ran homeroom. An instructor was just there as a formality; that meant for all intents and purposes Yuka was in charge of the homeroom portion of the day; unless of course she failed at her job... Then the teacher would happily take over for her and take her failure out on her grade.

Yuka thought it would be a bit early for any people to be waiting inside homeroom. The class did not start for another hour. Yuka opened the door and leaned ageist the door seal "Either you're dedicated or you can't read the clock.... You know you are like an hour early right?"
Julian Derosa
Homeroom class

Julian was just busy getting his pencils from the ground, when he heard a voice at the door. A bit startled by the sudden voice, he jumps up, bashes his head to the table. He then looks up to the girl, and smiles gentle: " Yeah, I do know. I wanted to have some work done before class. My name is Julian, Julian Derosa, I had a year of absence last year, and am now placed in this class." He carefully eyes the girl standing in the door.

Invisible Entrepreneur

Yuka Layton
THird Floor Hallway

Yuka glares at him assuming hes thinking bad thoughts while analyzing her. She does not speak about her thoughts though; after all doing that a short while ago got her jumped by Alec so she thought it best to just let men be men even if they were acting like apes. She nods when he introduces himself. "Welcome Mr. Derosa. I am Yuka Layton... Class 5's Student Rep and Event Committee Chair. What exactly caused you to skip a year anyway... So they are probably making you repeat your second year aren't they?"
Julian Derosa
Homeroom Class

"Well, I got into some trouble, even though it is hard here. I do rather not talk about it. There might still be rumours going on about it, and I don't want them linked to me again.
Anyways, it is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Layton. And why are you so early then?"
Julian sits down again, and eyes her up and down again, while shifting to a bit more relaxing sit.
" Isnt it a bit to early for the class rep to be here aswell? "
Colin Stone
Second Floor English class

Colin sat and tried to pay attention to the lecture that was going on, but his mind was elsewhere. He knew what the next period held for him, the first of his few encounters with Yuka, the girl many considered luck to have survived what she had. Colin liked her a lot, although he had a hard time admitting it. "Gah, can't this class go any faster? This teacher sucks!" He thought as the clock ticked away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff