Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Yaoi Academy is an academy in Osaka; an academy built for romance if you will. You see, the only classes here are those to teach 'students' to love. Now, if this wasn't awkward enough:

It's an all boys school.

While the school itself, nicknamed Ya-Ya, so no one can really jump to conclusions, sounds delightful in the brochure, the students know that everything is more than just a little strange. All boys who attend Ya-Ya are either gay, or presumed to be gay. They can enroll themselves, but more often than not, a boy is enrolled by a family member, or friend, who thinks it's the best place for them to be.
Rules!

-No godmodding, unless you and the other person have agreed upon it.
-Nothing above... PG-13. Please and thank you smile
-You can have up to 2 characters.
-ONLY GUY CHARACTERS!
-I can change the rules at anytime.
-No TXT speak (omg/lol/plz) Not even in OOC chat.
-In OOC chatting, use [[...]] to signify the difference.
-I'm not expecting anything more than a paragraph, but no less than 3 sentances. Feel free to make your posts long, so long as they're well written.
-Don't join, then never post. Try to keep up with the RP.
-PM me the profiles.
Profile skeleton!

Username:
Character name:
Preference:
How did you join Ya-Ya:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance (picture please):
Extra facts(optional):
Classes!

Everyone takes these classes. The classes are on going from 6am to 9pm, so you may walk in, and join in on the lesson at anytime. be aware that what you walk in on is not the fault of Ya-Ya, nor are we liable for any mental damage that occurs during class.

We offer...
-Sexual Education
-Romantic Writing(poetry, novels, etc)
-Anatomy
-Seduction 101
-How to Be Seme!
-How to Be Uke!
-Fangirls 102
Accepted profiles

Once your profile is posted here, you may begin roleplaying when you wish.

Username: Ze-Yaoi-Masster
Character name: Belgium Homicyde
Preference: Gay
How did you join Ya-Ya: His sister recommended it, so he enrolled himself to find a cute boy.
Personality: Completely seme, even if he doesn't look like it. He likes to push someone against the wall and show them what he's made of. On the inside, he's very sly and loves a good relationship. He may seem a bit, dare I say it, cocky on the outside, but inside he's a die hard sweetheart.
Bio: Growing up with an adventurous sister, and work-a-holic mother, it was anyone's guess as to how Belgium would turn out. His mother had to work two jobs to keep food on the table and a roof over their heads, and his sister, while hard-working and studious, was detirmined to show Belgium the fun side of life. And oh, did she ever. After Belgium decided he liked lollipops better than tacos, his sister showed him a brochure for Ya-Ya, and immediately, he signed up.
Appearance (picture please): User Image
Extra facts(optional): He's an ultimate cat person, enjoys playing the clarinet and piano, as well as singing, and likes to dance in his house when he is alone, to really loud music.

Username: h e l l o j u k u ___ v3
Character name: Kyon Suki
Preference: Boys! (Gay.)
How did you join Ya-Ya: Mother suggested it, so onward to the fact Kyon was to embarrassed to sign himself up- his mother did it for him.
Personality: Major Uke! Kyon doesn't have the courage to go all out and make out with a guy- unless it's against his will- or not. He's not the type to lead something romantice, he always gets pushed down. He's a mixture between Innocent Uke and Dramatic Uke.
Bio: Kyon, at birth, was a simple child doing simple things- then when he struct puberty- girls vanished. He moved onto guys- even though no one was really interested in him at all. His mother found out he was gay when he caught ( By accident. ) Kyon pressed against the bed with a male above him- seeing both of them naked, she knew her son wasn't... "Normal" She didn't approve of his homosexuality, but signed Kyon to Ya-Ya for the best.
Appearance (picture please):
User Image

Username: iConsumeMountainDew
Character name: Tristan
Preference: Both (Bi)
How did you join Ya-Ya: Checking neighbor's mail
Personality: Cocky and stubborn
Bio: Tristan is a rough street dog who likes to punch his way out of problems.
Extra facts(optional): None

Username: l CrAzYCoOkIe ll
Character name: Alec
Preference: Boys!!
How did you join Ya-Ya: Alec was looking for an escape from his life when he stumbled upon Ya-Ya.
Personality: Alec doesn't really talk much. He is out there and shy. Sometimes he can have a temper and bad mood-swings. He much loves to watch the stars and be outside at night.
Bio: Alec was forced to do things when he was little. Things his father made him do. He was always told that he was a 'very bad boy'. Always beat, and uncared for. The only thing that gives Alec's past away are his scars and nightmares.
Appearance (picture please): Alec
Extra facts(optional):

Username: Toshiro_hitsugaya1011
Character name: Shun Mikurama
Preference: He’s gay
How did you join Ya-Ya:His best friend Kia thought it would be a good idea for him to join up, she enrolled him noting he wouldn’t do it himself.
Personality: Shun is completely Uke he isn’t one to start something, he has a mild lack of confidence and prefers spending time out of the way of others being somewhat shy. Though when people break through the shell he keeps around himself he is kind caring and tends to be rather open and talkative.
Bio: Grew up with his mother after his parents split leaving him with his mother his sister chosing to live with his father. After the split the two never saw eachother, Shun had always been a quiet male and kept things hidden from others the fact he was gay originally was secret until Kia mentioned it, he always keeps his emotions bottled up usually out of fear of being rejected or dissapointed.
Extra facts(optional): Shun owns a pet cat called Leo

Username: Potpurri
Character name: Tommy Alreicht
Preference: Guyss
How did you join Ya-Ya: He gave his grandma sass once and she sent him packing.
Personality: Tommy is really seke, but leaning towards seme. He's awfully gentle, but he likes teasing people on occasion too. He tries and introduces himself to alot of people, but sometimes he just comes off as strange. He can be timid, or plain obnoxious.
Bio: Tommy was raised with his grandparents and little sister, because his parents were divorced and neither really wanted to take care of both children. Tommy didn't mind, neither of his parents were that great. As his grandma got older, her temper grew with it which led to him being brought to ya-ya.
Appearance (picture please):User Image
Extra facts(optional): None, really.

Username: Let Sally Dance
Character name: Addison Rae Antonia
Preference: Men
How did you join Ya-Ya: Addison had heard about it and decided that maybe it would be a better place to be hanging out at.
Personality:Addie tends to shy away from guys because he is afraid of getting hurt(Physically and mentally). When he warms up to people he starts acting more comfortable, he becomes very hyper, happy, sweet, and caring. He is a bit of a germaphobe but, he has good reason, he has a very low immune system.
Bio: Addison Rae spent most of his childhood in the hospital because he had and extremely low immune system. So when his father left his mother when Adz was five years old, it didn’t affect him too much since he hadn’t really known his father that well. After the divorce, Addison was left to look up to his mother, and Addison’s mother wanted him to be creative so, she let him dress in whatever he liked. What he liked to dress in turned out to be bright colours and skirts, and girl clothes. Addison also decided to grow his hair out so he looked even more like his mother. This made him look even girlier.
At the age of seven Addison was molested by his second grade teacher, this was his first gay experience, a seven-year-old boy with a thirty-six-year-old man. He was taken out of school and the teacher was fired. Later that year his second gay experience happened, another older man. It was his mother’s boyfriend of three months, this time the older man was only twenty-nine.
Addison mother finally settled down with someone and married him, though, this marriage soon went sour. The New husband beat Addie's mother to death. After all these shenanigans Addison decided to run away.
After a few years he was finally living on his own, he had quite a nice life with a nice boyfriend and nice friends. Well, that is until his boyfriend found out that Addison was actually a boy. Oopsie. Well this little mishap resulted in the hospitalization and near death of Addz. Once out of the hospital he began looking for a new place to stay, somewhere he would be accepted, he found Ya-Ya.
Extra facts(optional): It is very hard to tell that Addison is a boy just from looking at him or talking to him.

Username: h e l l o j u k u ___ v 3
Character name: William Rosaline.
Preference: Asexual.
How did you join Ya-Ya: William was directed by his bestfriend, who simply wanted his loveless pal to learn something. He went along with it- no complaints.
Personality: William is a laid back guy, he's not really into love or anything- friends mean nothing- he's never really felt accepted into a group or a clique, he's always the odd one out, sitting in some corner, listening to his iPod. He's antisocial most of the time, but if you can keep a conversation with him- your dead lucky.
Bio: William grew up in a family where everyone was always fighting. Mother verse father, seven siblings verse William. No one liked him. He was quiet, listened to music they didn't, dressed differently- he was the kid growing up who matured to early on. He didn't like girls- he was frankly somewhat okay with guys- but tended to watch from a distance- but never really found himself falling for anyone- just watching.

People started to question his antics, wondering why he was such a beautiful boy- who didn't accept anyone. Now I'll tell you, William could've easily been popular if he wanted to- but he didn't.
Appearance: User Image

Username: Yor Geii
Character name: James Winters
Preference: A man's man. I don't like my lovers to be too uke. It's not fun if they go down easily.
How did you join Ya-Ya: Actually, I'm a teacher here. I will be teaching the How To Be A Seme class (and may occasionally drop by to assist in the How To Be Uke class cool )
Personality: Flamboyant, seemingly always happy, a smile never leaving his face. He finds a good side to everything, and loves pissing people off with his cheery mood. When he's not in a good mood, he still at least pretends to be happy. Don't piss him off too much though. You won't like him when he's angry...unless you never liked him in the first place. In that case, piss him off all you want.
Bio: James was once married, and even has a beautiful young daughter that he visits and calls frequently. But two years into the marriage, he cheated on his wife with a guy he met at a local bar, and they got divorced.

Now, he is on a quest at finding that one special person. If you're interested in filling that spot, you better be up to standards. He doesn't like his uke's too uke, and in fact, is hoping to find someone to dominate over him. But be careful, he doesn't go down easily....
Extra facts(optional): Although he is preferably seme, he is willing to switch it up if the person he likes can handle him wink

Username:sootz_koffay12
Character name:Ace
Preference:Boy
How did you join Ya-Ya: my mother enrolled me
Personality:shy timid
bio: when he was seven a boy kissed him for the first time, since then he couldnt get his mind off boys, his friend soon moved and he fell into a great depression, when he was 16 he got over it and started to look for other people, his heart was wounded and damaged but hes looking for that special someone here at yaya
Appearance (picture please):User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Extra facts(optional): he can see in the dark

Username: LiWaLETHALITY

Character name: Nico Dion Parris

Preference: Straight...?

How did you join Ya-Ya: His father, a well off ladies man was rather irritated at finding out that he had a seventeen year old son. Figuring that the boy was gay due to his rather quiet nature and further figuring that the way for that to be fixed was to send him somewhere to get laid. In his father's figuring he was doing a great favor to his son.

Personality: Nico is a quiet kind of person who tries to see the best in people and situations and hates to hurt others, while he might appear to be a wonderful purpose at first glance, he actually has a great wealth of moments that would lead some to believe he could quite possibly have a slight case of aspergers.

Bio: Raised by his mother, Nico grew up in a less than desirable situation, not having much money at all and over the years he came to apprecite everything he had, his friends from his public school and his cat, Roscoe. Unfortunately one day his mother passed away and rather than being put in a foster home he set to work finding his father, a man by the name of Perth. While not the best father by far, he tried for a few months to deal with having a teenager around but finally decided to send his presumed gay son off to a boarding school so as to not have to put up with the stresses of being a father.

Username: o u r a n KEYBLADE
Character name: Yuuki Tui
Preference: Men.
How did you join Ya-Ya: Starting out as a student, my parents both assigned me to Ya-Ya, but now as an adult, I teach at Ya-Ya, as the teacher of How To Be Uke
Personality: I'm fairly relaxed, I can be dominant if I please, but being pushed back is rather sexy- but I must say if you attempt doing so, It's not as easy as it looks. I like younger and older guys, I've also dated a few students...
Bio: I, Yuuki, grew up as a city kid. As a teen I knew I was gay, I was the ultimate 'uke' kid back then- until I grew bored of the same routine, and I stopped getting pushed down- but then realized I missed my seme, he left me when I got mad one night, because he refused to let me be on top. Silly, childish fight- but that was when I was a child.

My parents loved me, even though I was gay. I thought they talked about me behind my back, though I let it slid fairly easily. It WASN'T a good feeling, so I dropped it.

Appearance: [x]
Extra facts: Yuuki's real eye color is green- but he wears contacts.

Username:Black_Choco_White_Choco
Character name: shouken uzumako
Preference: boys
How did you join Ya-Ya: shouken's friend in his other old school knew that he was gay and sent him there, he doesnt have a rejection for it so he went here
Personality: hes pretty nice a uke but wants to be a seme because him being the weak guy. He likes making people smile and laugh and keeps peoples feelings excited.
Bio: Shouken didnt have parents when he grew up but he didnt care he went to a school that was awesome.
Appearance:User Image
Extra facts: He had never kissed or hugged anyone so keep that a secret

Username:TINYNET
Character name: AkiKo Chiyo
Preference: seme type guys
How did you join Ya-Ya: Was kicked out by his father after he found out that AkiKo was gay and sent him to the school, giving him what he wanted with out having to deal with it, his father was rather rich, and now he has no ties with him.
Personality: space case, clumsy and will speak his mind, but normally distant
Bio: He went to a normal school, soon finding that all the girls that asked him out did not have the special something but his best friend did, and started to date, when AkiKo finally agreed to be the uke for their first time together, his father walked in on them, tossing the friend out and shipping AkiKo off to the school.
Extra facts(bit of a bad mouth.)

Username: Yor Geii
Character name: Sebastian Dubois
Preference: Menz
How did you join Ya-Ya: His parents convinced him to join after having recently broken up with his boyfriend.
Personality: Though he's generally nice, he tends to look for trouble. He's not very smart, but he pretends he is. He easily gets pissed off, especially when you insult his intelligence.
Bio: He grew up like any other average teenage boy would. His parents are very accepting of his sexual orientation, and back him up whenever he needs it. He's recently broken up with his boyfriend of three years, and is very bitter about it. Although he appreciates his parents attempt at getting him back into the dating world, he doesn't expect to find anyone special anytime soon.
Extra facts(optional): He loves food. Anyone who gets him food immediately becomes his best friend.

Username: Kamui Monou
Character name: Raven Wright
Preference: Men
How did you join Ya-Ya: He was forced to join by his childhood friend.
Personality: A very nice person...What's more to say?
Bio: Raven came from a good normal family, however, the friends he had were often eccentric. His nice personality often leads to people thinking that he can be taken advantage of...actually he can be, as long as the person is super nice to him. His childhood friend, Noir, would often protect him from such people, but Raven would not heed Noir's advice and plenty of times he became a victim of being taken advantage of. Noir, having been pushed to the limit of patience after many years of Raven's habits, forced Raven into entering the Academy, so that he may learn from experience that not every time he gets taken advantage of will be nice.
Appearance (picture please): ~ Raven ~
Extra facts(optional): He can actually be evil, but only when he's in the mood and during that time, no one can take advantage of him.

User Image
Appearance:
Username:Usami_Ookami
Character name:Urau Tomo
Preference:Male
How did you join Ya-Ya:Although he wasnt gay at first his akward father was and kicked him off to ya-ya where he realize he was,
Personality:Calm,quiet,shy,caring,peacful
Bio:He loves sweets and for some reasone sharp weapons which he uses for special reasons his father is a loud mouth smart talking rude alchoholic and loves urau enough to send him to yaoi high.
Extra facts(optional):He has 5 brothers and all older (( i will use )) but are usually doing what they do best causing mahem.

Username: KyogreGirl
Character name: Kei Nomura
Preference: Obviously males.
How did you join Ya-Ya: Kei decided to enroll at Yaya himself. He decided this on his own, and also sought the blessing from his parents and friends.
Personality: Kei is a very quiet male, intelligent in class. He is also very open, and is very understanding. Kei also listens very closely to other's concerns and issues and does his best to give them the advice they seek. He also is a very heart-warming, sweet male, and is quite the romantic with that special half of which he would cherish so much.
Bio: Kei hadn't had any disastrous events happen to him. Been through a couple of relationships prior to enrolling at Yaya, which somehow didn't work out or last long, but kept a close friendship with, he decided it was time to set off to find someone who would share the same amount of love as Kei would give to them.
Extra facts(optional): He loves reading out poems, poems which are very romantic and that he can relate to. Also his cooking is irresistible.

Username: the only shark goth
Character name: orange
Preference: Gay
How did you join Ya-Ya: Mom suggested it
Personality: fun, quirky, loves the beach, likes eating pocky like no tomorrow
extras (optional): really head strong and doesn't like to be called fairy. When he is, he gets put in a very foul mood. called it twice, and, uh... you wouldn't see day light for a few years
Bio: He was born and raised in a very uptight and straight family. he really kept to himself all the time and didn't like to show emotions. When he did, he always gave that "gay vibe" off. And when he did tell his parents, they kicked him out and burned all of his things. He was alone for a few months when he finally found Ya-Ya out. Thus is where he is right now.

Username:TINYNET
Character name: Skyler
Preference: likes to bully others, does what he wants when he wants.
How did you join Ya-Ya: His dad talked the school into letting him join. His motive is to go and get back his best friend, that had become his boyfriend before being forced to come to this school, though something happened between them and now, he needs to set things straight, though his way of doing this is just plan rape!
Personality: out going, does not care for others well being. Forces others to do what he wants. Will stop at nothing to get what he wants.
Bio: Sky grew up with a neko boy that was very sweet, they had been friends for most since the other was young, though Sky always made sure the boy only saw his good side. And they slowly started to go out, when the younger boy finally agreed to being the bottom, the boys father walked in on them, and sent him to this school, Sky. Needing an out let went and slept with another, his friend found out, the broke up. But Sky would not let him get away that easy. So he came to get him back. Even if it meant by force.

Username: SatiriclySmiling
Character name: Rou Komoru
Preference: Boys
How did you join Ya-Ya: Once his mom found out, she pretty much disowned him. He signed up with a friends help, and...here he is.
Personality: Bubbly and energetic, he gets bored easily. Needs alot of attention to keep him entertained, and a bit of a crybaby.
Bio: Rou is full of fun and the ultimate uke. He can act innocent, but he loves when you tease him. Anything cute or sugary will win his heart, and he can be naughty when he wants to.
Appearance (picture please): Rou <3
Extra facts(optional): Hats alcohol, but would smoke if sharing a cig with somone else

Username:bloody_wings_1987
Character name: Kane
Preference:seke-ukes
How did you join Ya-Ya:He was a punk on the streat and when he got arested they told him he could to go this school for boys like him. or he could go to jail he went with the school.
Personality: tough bad a** trusts no one. keeps to himself is kind of a thug
Bio:his mom was a street worker. she offten left him home alone for days at a time so he did what he wanted when he wanted. he only looks out for himself. but if someone rubed him the right way he might be willing to protect them as well. He is very protective of his mother even with all the things that she has done to him in his life. He is very tuff but the right person might be able to sofen him.
Extra facts(optional):

Username:bloody_wings_1987
Character name: Ambrose
Preference:Seke-semes
How did you join Ya-Ya:His older brother had a friend who went here and sent him here.
Personality:Quite reserved kind of a nurd
Bio:when he was 7 his mom and dad died in a car crash he was the only one to serive. he went to live with his 19 year old brother. He keeps to himself a he reads a lot and is really smart but he offten dosnt do well in school cus he dosnt like the attention so he just stays in the middle not doing bad or good.

Username:Emo_Puppy152
Character name:Zero Kiryu
Preference:huh?
How did you join Ya-Ya:before Zero's parents were killed they said in case anything should happen to them they would send him here, and they did
Personality:usually independent, likes to cause fights, never really polite, like to read manga/books, likes to watch TV/anime
Bio:Zero lived with his younger twin brother and his mother and father as vampire hunters until one day his entire family was tragically killed and Zero was bit and now he is in the middle of the process of awakening
Extra facts(optional): meh nothing really
So? This was Ya-Ya... Kyon held his head in his hands as his mother told him to get out of the car. He shook his head once and got out, sighing. It really was a nice place, but something didn't feel right- Was it the fact he forgot to bring his stuffed animal, Hotchi? Or the fact that he was around a bunch of gay men like him- making him feel... 'Excited' or the fact his mother thought he was a disgrace? He pushed each thought to the back of his head and walked into the school, holding a weak smile as he passed several sexed up hotties. He was one of the many 'uke' kids that wondered aimlessly, waiting for someone to capture them in their arms and hold them for eternity.
Belgium was lounging on his bed in his dorm, he had arrived too early. The 'school' year hadn't even started yet, but he insisted on getting here early. He called it getting a head start. Smoke puffing from his mouth and wafting around the room, the cigarette sagged loosely in his fingers. "Borred!" He complained, mostly to the wall.
Kyon walked to the main bilding with a sigh, he was constrating a typical outfit of his own that he'd designed, a loose black coat with baby pink trim, a pair of shorts (which were unviewable because of the coat) and some pumps (Well, he brought them!). He continued walking, looking at a piece of paper in his hand with his dorm number on it.

He looked around, finding the number of his dorm- he hoped he was in the correct wing- he moved to the door, pushing it open, noticing a redhaired boy on the bed. Nyah... An uke!? He judged by his appearance, but said nothing, plainly staring at him.
Celgium let out a hasrsh cough of smoke as the door openned. Looking up lazily, he smirked at the blatant uke in the doorway. "Why hello there. I'm Belgium." He stated, right off the bat. "Who might you be?" He asked, sititng up and grounding his cigarette into the neon green ash tray next to his bed.
Looking at Belgium for a second, he thought- forgetting his name. "Oh, I'm Kyon Suki..." He said, loud enough for the smaking boy to hear. He moved into the room, placing his bags down. Uke? Seme? This guy was a mixture, perhaps? Or just plainly cute, and seme! Well, those were his hopes, anyway. He plopped down on the bed, looking over at Belgium.
Belgium smirked. "Don't be fooled. I'm not afraid to show you that I like you, if you catch my drift." The redhead hinted with a wink. Pulling out a new cigarette, he offered Kyon one while lighting and puffing his own. "You are pretty cute," he added nonchalantly.

[[I gotta go. I'm about to pass out, but I shall be on ASAP later! smile ]]
"Heh... Your pre- pretty cute, too..." He whispered, not meaning for the redhead to hear. He sighed, smiling. His cheeks were bright pink, but he paid no attention to that mis-hap, he just continued smiling like a good little boy and remained calm.
"Why thank you, Kyon-chan." Belgium replied teasingly. "So, what brings you here? You dont seem like the type to go to Ya-Ya..." Belgium asked before exhaling the smoke.
User Image Tristan opens the front door of his car and slams it shut with force. He puts an unlit cigerette in his mouth, not caring about his age. He opens his trunk grabbing his bags and walks to the front door, heading to his room, next to a smoker. He sets his bags down on his bed and pops his head into his neighbor's room. "Hey, you got an extra Ash tray?" He asks in his slight British accent.

(( My old pic got moved D: )
Belgium looked at the door, barely able to stop smirking at Kyon. He smiled, and noddded. "Sure." He dug around under his bed, before pulling out a black bag. "Extras, always handy." He spoke to no one in particular. Pulling out a hot pink one, he tossed it to the boy. "There ya go."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff