Welcome to Gaia! ::

What Team are you on from the Twilight Saga?

Team Edward 0.10344827586207 10.3% [ 3 ]
Team Jacob 0.44827586206897 44.8% [ 13 ]
Team Jasper 0.10344827586207 10.3% [ 3 ]
Team Carlisle 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Team Emmett 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Team Charlie 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
Team Sam 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
Team Billy 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Team Seth 0.10344827586207 10.3% [ 3 ]
None. I'm a boy or I hate twilight! 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 > >>

Fruit Roll Down rolled 13 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 4, 5, 5, 6, 1, 1, 6, 6, 2, 6, 3 Total: 49 (13-78)

I have a story line. Look in my second post to see my actuall guidlines though. smile OKay her it is:

Your at a boarding school. Weclome. smile It's grades are 1-12. Yes, elementry to high school. Which student DOESN'T like luxery schools? This school is rich. Richy itchy school. Classes are 'till monday to wendsay. Clubs everyday. This is a school wehere the students are the teachers. This school, is mainly for building your character. Grades and tests are strictly prohibited. Quizes are exceptional. This is a all age school, you can be in classes with anyone in any grade. You can choose to live at this school or not. All meals, including snacks, are 100% free. You can leave campus during school hours for any meals and of course on the weekends and holidays, if ou do live on campus, I will later describe to you the campus dorms. I hope you have fun at this wonderful campus. smile
Heyyy! biggrin Don't you hate complicated RP's where you have to make your profile all fancy and more than a paragraph long? But you won't stop posting because you love the juicy stuff that is happening on the story line? Well I don't like it either. xD Well, sometimes I do. So in this "Simple School Rp" you can post fancy if ou want. smile It doesn't have to be fancy though. YAY!! Your posts don't have to be a paraghraph long. It can be one word if you want it to be! And you don't have to send me our profile. x) Just post your profile and i'll move it up to the first page so ou can save time. Um, I have a small request though, I think it would be easy if ou post with your pic. You don't have to, pix makes everything easier, right? Hahaha. But it's totally up to you. Um, I have a few rules though. No killing. You can throw punches and stuff, it's a school, right? Ha. But you can kill if it's okayy with the person you want to kill, I guess. Romance is encouraged OF COURSE. xDD Fallow the TOS. Anddddd....... post as much as you want. Make as much characters as you want. HAVE FUN! twisted
I want my characters name to be Toasty the Kidd. && He is gorgious! And Smextacular.
Dorms

Your dorm is like a hotel. NO JOKE. Room service, TOTALLY free. Maids, even butlers. I told you, SUPER rich school. Your aloud other people in. The dorm consists of: A sleeping corridor, a king size bed, wide screen tv (any shows or games on whatever consol), bathroom (tub/shower sink mirror with lights and foamy soap biggrin ), walk in closet, and juliet patio.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO MESSAGE ME TO PARTICIPATE xD
Fruit Roll Down
Kidd Lambert
I want my characters name to be Toasty the Kidd. && He is gorgious! And Smextacular.

Hahahahaha.... Okayyy

Your signature is like a big red button
and i clicked the damn thing
i clicked it
curse you biggrin
Haha
Profiles
Name:
Gaia name:
Dorm(optional):
Pic:
Kidd Lambert
Fruit Roll Down
Kidd Lambert

Hahahahaha.... Okayyy

Your signature is like a big red button
and i clicked the damn thing
i clicked it
curse you biggrin
Haha

Hahahahahahahaha.
CHARACTERS IN THE ROLE PLAY(right now)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(status:Active RP'r)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(status:Active RP'r)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(status:has yet to post)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(status:Idle?)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(status:Idle)
Name: Vivienne [Viv]
Gaia name: Fruit Roll Down
Grade: 9th
Dorm: 1
Pic: User Image
Kidd Lambert
Yay it's open
First to Apply > biggrin

Wait is this
"Profiles
Name:
Gaia name:
Pic: "

Your imaginary or real. I'm confused..

whauut?
Vivienne got online in her dorm to post a example post
Name: Simon The Smextacular
Gaia name: Kidd Lambert
Grade: 10th (im super nerd skipped two grades lol && older guys eh eh >:3)
Pic:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dorm: 8951701459358190578 or dorm 2 idc

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces