Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Welcome to St. Lycoris Preparatory School.

User Image

Created by an elusive media mogul, Leon Ferdinand, St. Lycoris was created to nurture the next generation of young leaders. Titans of all corners of industry applied for their children to be sent to the school, which rests on an island owned by Leon. However, not everyone was accepted. Leon himself chose the students, youths he felt worthy of tackling the challenges of the difficult classes - and each other. The rules are strict, and Leon is unforgiving; if one wrong step is made, expulsion is almost guaranteed.

However, the rewards for surviving four years are great.

Graduation from the school brings honor, prestige, and a future handed to them on a silver platter. They will given everything they need to become the best of their corner of the world. Alumni will never be impoverished, or poor. They will be given a house fit for royalty, and everything they desire will be easily attainable.

In particular, Leon has his sights set on 14 students - seven boys and seven girls - who he feels will be able to succeed. This is their story.

While the sign on the front may say St. Lycoris, those who desire to attend this prestigious school call it by another name - Alpha Academy.

-PREMISE-RULES-APPLICATIONS-PROFILES-EXTRA-

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
RULES

~ I am the owner of this RP. These rules are subject to change to fit the needs of the RP.
~ This is a semi-lit/literate roleplay. I want to see paragraphs, at least five sentences. However, my motto is quality > quantity, so if you can say what your character needs to say in less, great. All I ask is please no one-liners. No ** for actions. No [[]] for OOC speak unless absolutely necessary.
~ No bumping. I don't care how low this thread is on the forum page. Title your application "If at first you don't succeed..." to prove you've read at least this far.
~ Applications must be PM'd to me, Karutan Koremanu, not posted here or in the OOC thread.
~ Try and be active. Two posts a week minimum (if possible). It's not too much to ask, right?
~ Tying into that last rule, be patient; people do have lives, and RL > RP. Don't get discouraged if nobody tags you right away.
~ Romance is fine, of all types, but no 'love at first sight' or any of that crap.
~ Lastly, have fun! Put "...you're not an Alpha" at the bottom of your application to prove you've read ALL the rules.

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
APPLICATIONS

This RP is accepting zero male applications and zero female applications.

Both genders have an archetype to fit into.

-ʈћε ɡεɳιʊs-

You're the smart one, the one who scores top at every subject without breaking a sweat. You could make it to the top even without this academy, or so you think. However, your social skills are, well, less than stellar. St. Lycoris is going to try and fix that problem.

GENIUS BOY - TAKEN by XxJehoel The SeraphxX
GENIUS GIRL - TAKEN by Karutan Koremanu

-ʈћε ɑʈћℓεʈε-

If The Genius is the brain, you're definitely the brawn. Every sport you compete in, you place first in, no matter how improbable it may seem. However, it may be true what they say about athletes being a bit book dumb - while you may have an A in Phys. Ed., your History grade (among others) needs a bit of work.

ATHLETE BOY - TAKEN by Kay Akako
ATHLETE GIRL - TAKEN by iMellow

-ʈћε ɑϲʈɵɾ/ɑϲʈɾεss-

All the world's a stage, especially for you. If the lead role for a play exists, you've played it, and you brought the house down. Despite this, you've worn so many masks that you're not sure which role is truly yours. Enter St, Lycoris, stage left. Find yourself, and you'll find success, long after the curtain closes.

ACTOR BOY - TAKEN by Celtic Aingeal
ACTRESS GIRL - TAKEN by Angelic_Storm13

-ʈћε ɗɑɳϲεɾ-

Ballet? Check. Tap? Check. Jazz? Check. You know all the steps to every dance ever conceived by man. You can pirouette, ball-change, and sashay with the best of them. Even the professional dancers on Dancing With The Stars pale compared to you. But life's dance steps are trickier to master, and your business skills could use some tweaking. Follow the St. Lycoris Success Steps, and you'll succeed.

DANCER BOY - TAKEN by RegretNoMore
DANCER GIRL - TAKEN by XxSleeping DragonxX

-ʈћε ɱʊsιϲιɑɳ-

You can sing like an angel. You can play every symphony that's ever been composed. Perhaps you can do both, or even just one of these things. Music is in your blood. Life's music sheet, however, is elusive; you're so swept up in music notes and rhythm that you've forgotten there's a concert hall full of people called The Real World waiting for you. St. Lycoris is your new choir coach-slash-band director. Let's take it from the top.

MUSICIAN BOY - TAKEN by Jigoku-fate
MUSICIAN GIRL - TAKEN by An Untold Secret

-ʈћε ɑɾʈιsʈ-

Monet. Michelangelo. Van Gogh. Your idols and your muses, and yet you want to surpass them. Your paintbrush, your pencils, and your imagination are your greatest weapons, and to you, the paint is mightier than the sword. Okay, maybe you've memorized the color wheel, but do you really know what kind of canvas life has laid out for you? Don't worry; with St. Lycoris, it'll be as easy as a paint by number.

ARTIST BOY - TAKEN by RoscoJadenZeal
ARTIST GIRL - TAKEN by Katie Shadow

-ʈћε ωιɗ ϲɑɾɗ-

You have a talent that doesn't fit into one of the above six categories. You yourself may not be sure what it is, but Leon has noticed, and sent you a personal invitation to attend St. Lycoris. You have a bit of time to figure out what your talent is, but the sooner you figure it out, the better; your classmates aren't too keen on having you here, and may do whatever it takes to take you out of the running.

WILD CARD BOY - TAKEN by The Prince of Thorns
WILD CARD GIRL - TAKEN by Angels_and_Angles

APPLICATION FORM

Quote:
Your character image goes at the top, right here. Anime only, please.

Hi! My name is...
This should be obvious.
But you can call me...
Nicknames go here.
I'm [age goes here], and I'm obviously a...
Gender goes here
I hate stereotypes, but...
Your archetype (dancer, genius, etc.)
When the wheels start turning in my head...
Personality section. Don't be afraid to write too much. The meatier, the better.
Bring on the...
Dislikes
Wanna know a secret? I like...
Sexuality goes here.
The one who pulls my strings is...
Gaian Username
Oh, and one more thing...
If you read the rules, you know what to put here.

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PROFILES

To read the profiles, please visit the profile thread, located here. I will post all profiles there once accepted.

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
EXTRA

There is an OOC thread, located here. Please go there with questions and OOC notes.

Also, if you want to make an advertisement banner for this RP, please feel free to PM me!

Banner 1, made by Celtic Aingeal:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/o-a-6-guys-6-girls-needed/t.72493227][img]http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/1346/1308367540.png[/img][/url]

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
This RP is now OPEN.

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCєяєʑɑ Ӻℓѳяєηϲє

I'm just sєɑяϲћɪηɢ for the sky I've ℓѳsт...
I can't see the єҳɪт of this sensitive ɱɑʑє....
I want to bring out my ћѳηєsт self...

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════

"Cereza Florence, daughter of automotive titan Charles Florence, has been accepted to St. Lycoris Academy. Sources say..."

The volume on the radio quickly lowered to nothing as the redheaded girl reached over and turned the volume dial, not even turning her gaze from the window. An older redhead, undoubtedly Yvonne Florence, gave her daughter a sympathetic look. "Now, Cereza, it's not going to be that bad..."

"Eh, easy for you to say. You're not the one going."

"New schools are always tough to deal with, but you'll be fine. Just stay focused on your studies."

Cereza sighed heavily, shaking her head as she adjusted her glasses. Yvonne tilted her head as she drove down the road. The car had been ferried across to the island, Yvonne wanting to drive her daughter to the school personally rather than have her take the bus the other kids were taking as they got off the boat. After a few moments, Yvonne spoke again. "You remember going to the horse races when you were little, right? All the horses wore blinders; they can't see the other horses at all. All they see is the path in front of them. They run their race. And that's all you have to do, Cereza. You'll be just fine."

Cereza couldn't fight a smile as her mother reached over and rested a hand on her leg, putting her own on top of it. "Thanks, mom."

Before Cereza knew it, she was waving goodbye to her mother, standing in front of the school with only a suitcase; all her other things had been shipped in and set up in her room already. Looking up at the tall building, Cereza adjusted her glasses as she gripped the suitcase handle.

"This is it..."

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCєяєʑɑ Ӻℓѳяєηϲє

Taking a few steps forward, Cereza looked around, tucking an errant strand of red behind her ear. There wasn't a soul around, save for her. It was almost eerie. She supposed the teachers were inside, but where were all the students? It seemed silly to think that this was spooky, but it was. Fighting a shiver, Cereza took a few steps closer to the school, looking at what would be her home for the next three years. She just had to remember that the reward was what she wanted most.

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Hunter wandered onto the campus and looked at the letter in his hand again. It said nothing about a dorm, still, all it said was that he had been chosen to attend a school for the best of the best. And of couse he was the best of the best. He had been acting since before he could talk and since he had learned to talk he had only gotten staring roles. He had even starred in the Scottish play and walked away unscathed, which was quite a feat on its own. Now he was here to prove his talents. This was going to be an interesting year.
Looking up from the letter and his thoughts he glanced around to see if there was anyone to talk to.

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Walking by Hunter, lost in her own thoughts, was Cereza, Red hair was tied back in a ponytail, mature body covered in her trademark orange hoodie and a navy blue, pleated skirt. Okay, so Cereza wasn't skilled in the fashion department, but style didn't matter to her, half he time. She pushed her glasses up her nose as she continued to walk towards the school, Louis Vuitton suitcase pulled along behind her. Not that she had any clue who Louis Vuitton even was...

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
"Oh! Hello there miss! My name is Hunter Jason but you can feel free to call me Jay." He said eloquently, sweeping into a bow then smiling up at her. "How long have you been going to this delightful looking establishment? And do you need help with you luggage?" He asked standing upright again and flashing her another brilliant white smile.

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Cereza was a little taken aback by the boy's attitude, not that she minded it. Socially awkward though she was, she managed a smile. "Nice to meet you... I'm Cereza Florence." She was fully prepared for a question or remark after that; everyone knew the Florences were a family of redheads with more money than they knew what to do with. Comes with being one of the top automobile makers in the world. "Um, I just got here myself... Thank you for the offer, but I can handle my suitcase." She chuckled softly, pulling more loose hair behind her ears as her glasses slipped down her nose. She wasn't trying to be rude; she was just bad in social situations.

User Image
                                  xxxxxxxNo one thinks you're ( sтяαиɢє ) xxxxxxxxx
                                                          No father is n o t p r o u d ! ! of you . .
                                                  n oxx xx s i s t e rxx xxa c t s xxxx a s h a m e dxxxxxxxxxx &
                                                        e v e r y o n e xxhas xx toxx ℓσvє xx you ~

xxx But . . . I'm not born for the rose and pearl

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Leona drove her red sports car to the elite Alpha Academy. Her acceptance to the school was rather confusing. All her life she knew she had a knack for sports, however, Leona held back and refused to show what she could really do. Without the support of her family, she was unable to ever do what she loved. Instead she stuck to textiles. Leona understood though. She was of foreign blood and after all her seventeen years of life, it was recently discovered she wasn't the child of the man who owned a car and oil company. Due to the Kobayashi Japanese pride, they were unable to disown the girl and decided to keep her. All rights and anything which would've been left to her were given to her sister. Leona resorted to leaving on her own in a condo with a a large monthly allowance. Only for a few months did she begin to play sports once out of the strict grasp of her 'family'. This whole thing was still confusing.

The building quickly came into view with Leona's excess speeding. As she neared the school grounds she slowed down, not wanting to get expelled on the first day. This was her chance to make her family proud! Shutting the door behind her, Leona quickly locked it and left her bags in her car. She didn't know how what arrangements were supposed to be made, but leaving her things behind wouldn't hurt the young girl.

Leona's white dress, a great contrast to the "athletic skills" they addressed in the invitation, trailed behind her. It was one of her many experiments whilst locked away in her lonely condo. Her designs, now called Leona Clarisse or LC for short, were on the rise. At school Leona's friends had their clothing designed by her and even paid her. At her father's launch parties, people often praised her designs and asking her for clothing as well. One even proposed to be a backer. Good stuff. Walking on with thoughts of her old school on her mind, she spotted two individuals. That was everyone here. Apparently. She continue to walk on.. if they wanted to talk to her, they would. If not, Leona would just be on her way.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wealthy Winner

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Ordinary repeating words
I want to hear the refrain unlimited times
The infection form the backwards "if"
Don't run away, because I must remain close

Idiya Lucent Maxis Orange

Stomp the Enemy Idiya!!
''Yes I will!!''-Idiya Ludy Orangey-juice Max

Idiya rode his bike to school with his headphones over his head.Those plaid headphones.Listening to that good old song, Stomp the Enemy by Hatsune Miku.He was in his signature outfit, Light striped jacket of black and white.Underneath was a t-shirt that said, ''You read my T-shirt.Thats enough social interaction for today.''He hopes that people don't take him seriously with the shirt.His luggage was somehow rolling along by a string and his handlebars.He got to his school.The Elite Academy of Alpha Academy.He got off his bike, picked up his luggage, and looked around for anyone,dragging his bike along with him

Break the immoral cage, inviting destructive impulses
Wet entrusting and trusting, Paranoia sinking into the current
The clear air is asphalt, sit and bask in the colorlessness and the transparency
User Image
✿❀ʈћε✿❀ωιɗ❀✿

┄┄┄┄┄Lorelei “Elly” Kemp┄┄┄┄┄

❀✿❀✿ϲɑɾɗ❀✿❀✿

A pair of jade green eyes stared out the high window of a bus with the words St. Lycoris Preparatory School scrawled across the side in fancy gold scrip. They had been watching the green landscape of the island roll by for about ten minutes now. It was a nice change of scenery after seeing nothing but ocean for the long two hour ferry ride it took to reach the island. The two green orbs belonged to Lorelei Kemp or Elly as everyone seemed to call her. She was on her way to the infamous Alpha Academy after her parents had received a letter saying that the man who owned the school – a Mr. Leon Ferdinand – had heard of her talents and requested her attendance. The only problem is that Elly didn’t know just what those talents were.

Both of her parents were diplomats so in her seventeen years Elly had been around the world and back - thrice. She would need an extra hand if she wanted to count all the languages she could speak on her fingers. Safe to say communication has never been a trouble for Elly but she didn’t consider her language skills a real talent. So she could cuss you out in multiple languages, big whoop; he older brother was a world-famous skateboarded and her little sister was deemed the next Christina Aguilera. In her family, being the middle child who had gotten the pretty-gene wasn’t getting her anywhere. Elly sighed and ran a hand through her auburn hair; if this ‘Alpha Academy’ had seen something in her than Elly was sure as hell going to find out what it was.

The bus came to a stop in front of the long brick building that was Elly’s new school. She grabbed her one bag that she had with her and slipped the strap over her shoulder. All her other luggage had already been delivered and was in her dorm…where ever that may be. Elly walked to the front of the bust at thanked the bus driver before stepping out of the metal monstrosity and onto the campus. She looked around at saw a girl in a white dress walking toward what Elly assumed to be the main building, and a red haired girl and a black haired boy talking nearby the other girl. There was also a boy with unnatural yellow hair and a bike walking towards the entrance. Looks like this school really was elite if it had so few students.
The bus roared to life behind her and Elly turned to watch it drive away back down the road it had came. She began to walk backwards, watching until the bus was out of site. When it turned and disappeared behind some trees Ely turned around quickly, only to topple over the bike of the yellow haired boy.

“Ow, that hurt.” Elly said as she rubbed her back before looking up at the boy from the ground where she sat. ” A little help please?” she said extending a hand to the boy so he could help her up. She would save introductions until after she was back on her feet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff