Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Its intended purpose is to protect the public from the delinquent acts of minors by granting those minors secure detention and temporary care with intent, in most cases, to make those who serve time functioning adults in society."

This is the main goal of Hawthorn Juvenile Detention Center, but over the years, this center has gone to the dogs. The government has acknowledged the problem and a solution was made:

Hawthorn is now a Detention Center for the meanest and most criminal juveniles in the world. Children from all over the globe are to be sent here who fit in this category and teachers who think they can handle it are needed.

:: PLEASE READ EVERYTHING ::

Table of Contents
1. Rules
2. Pictures
3. Profile Skeleton
4. Accepted Profiles
5. Black and White List
6. Profiles
RULES

~You Are NOT God~
I am, so there. :]

~About Behavior~
You can be rude, vulgar, violent, act like a juvenile delinquent (if your one of them). Teachers can too but they really shouldn't, and Security Guards can't simply shoot a student if they get pissed. If you do, you will be put on the black list and banished from the thread.

~About Romance~
There can be romance of any kind (student-teacher, teacher-teacher, etc.). However if your going to get really down and dirty (like, really), take it to the PM's. Breaking this rule more than once will get you blacklisted.

~About Profiles~
All profiles are to be sent to me! So PM them! If you post your profile it will be deleted and you will have to PM it to me (sorry!). Be sure to follow the skeleton!

~About Ads and Quests~

I would appreciate it if there weren't any ads or quests posted but if their are, there is a post for both ads and quest. I will delete the post and put it's contents in mine.

~About Literacy~
I ask that you be semi-literate in this RP, just because I know you can! Don't be lazy! Spell out your words!

~About Profile Deletion~
Your profile could be deleted if you get black listed, or you are inactive.

You can resend a profile if yours gets deleted (unless you've been blacklisted), if this happens too often, you will be blacklisted and banned.

~About Posting Format~
Use (()) for OOC, and use "..." when the character is speaking. Thoughts are to be italicized . Please speak in Third person!

more will be added if necessary.
Pictures

Outside View
User Image

Main Room/ Lobby Area
User Image

Cafeteria
User Image

Cells for the Good Kids
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cells for the Bad Kids
User Image

Lounge for Security Guards and Teachers

Outdoor Lakeside Basketball Court

Outdoor Garden
User Image

Library
User Image

Gym
User Image
Profile Skeleton

Juvenile Profile

Username:
Character Name:
Age (under 21):
Reason for being sent here:
Personality:
Appearance (Pic preferred):

Teacher Profile

Username:
Character Name:
Age (over 21):
Class Taught (Biology, Math, etc.):
Personality:

Security Guard Profile

Username:
Character Name:
Age (over 21):
Post (bathroom, class, etc.):
Specialty (marksman, hand to hand, etc.):
Personality:

White List

Pulsate: For creating the original Hawthie, and making it fun as hell when I was on it! heart

Black List
Profiles!

Juveniles:

Username: Mistress Le Gasp
Character Name: Hazel Marie
Reason for being sent here: Growing up, her family was very violent, and her mother committed suicide when she was 5 years old, right in front of her. This haunted her for years, until one day, she snapped, killed her father and burned their house down.
Personality: She suffers from chronic insomnia, and spends her time not sleeping either drawing, reading, or giving herself new piercings. She's kind of quiet, but can be nice when you get to know her. When she's pissed, SHE IS PISSED.
Likes: caffiene, cats, sex (yes, really), nighttime, grass
Dislikes: dogs, sleeping, family, bright lights
Appearance:

User Image

Username: xSkyler Lee
Character Name: Sebastian Alexander
Age (under 21): 15
Reason for being sent here: At a very young age Sebastian's mother would beat him for absolutely no reason at all. As he grew older, he got into drugs. First it was alcohol, then marijuana, then a plethora of pills, and eventually he was on cocaine. One day, while under the influence, he went rampant and beat his mother until she died. He is now clean of all drugs.
Personality: He has horrible nightmares of what he'd done to his mom, although during the day he hardly thinks of it. Sebastian is shy at first but when you get to know him he will become more outgoing. Sometimes he tells people more than he should. He has a huge obsession with cephalopods.
Likes: Octopi, cuttlefish, squids, glitter, drawing, sweets, listening to stories, and blood.
Dislikes: Boring people, cats, vegetables.
Appearance (Pic preferred):If you want a drawn version of me instead thats cool :B

Teachers:

Security Guards:
bump dramallama
burp
redface
bumpity bumpins'
((I guess I'll start this out, y'all...))

Hazel wandered out of her cell, rubbing her lip. Dammit, the piercing must be infected again.
She yanked out the chunk of metal and threw it to the ground. It looked like crap anyway. She made her way to the lake and laid in the sun. A small gray kitten tangled itself in her hair and fell asleep. She envied it.
"You know, kitty, if I could sleep as well as you, I might be sane today. And not talking to cats."
She sighed, and stared over the lake, wondering when something would happen in this god-forsaken pit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff