Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mine would have to be New moon Because it shows a Different side of bella

In a relationship with Cyberweasel89

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
I dislike the series in general, but if I have to choose a book, it would be second one. Edward isn't in it and Jacob is a pretty awesome character (till Meyer ruined his character). (And let's not forget how pathetic Bella acted in that book, it made me dislike her even more.)

Beloved Shapeshifter

Seems like a frequent story with me regarding Twilight... I still haven't finished the first book since I have been stalled out on page 170 something. I can't get myself into reading it without muttering some snide comment under my breath, which in turn causes me to receive weird looks. I've seen all the movies and something tells me that I'd like New Moon since it was my favorite of the movies. However, I'd likely enjoy it for what some may deem for the wrong reasons.

Such as... enjoying the thought of reliving Jasper nearly letting his bloodlust overcoming him over a papercut (I laughed at this)... Bella's brooding for 3 months straight because her little disco ball left... etc...

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
        I liked New Moon out of all of them because Edward left and we get to see Jacob before he goes Alpha-Douche.

Bella was still pretty much the same though. Manipulative as ever while she used Jacob to soothe her wounds about Edward's departure (a decision he made on his own with no regard for how Bella felt, but regardless...), and then she used him to do stupid s**t so she could hear Edward's voice in her head.

Yup. Trying to say "I like this Twilight book best." for me is like saying "Of these reproductions of Picasso paintings created by flicking droplets of sparrow puke at a canvas ten feet away, I think this one is the least whiffy".

Click. Click. Boom.User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces