Welcome to Gaia! ::

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

S. Meyer is really milking her own stories, ain't she?

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."
Calelith

I feel like the detectives from Se7en when they discovered Sloth. gonk

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Captain Talavar
Calelith

I feel like the detectives from Se7en when they discovered Sloth. gonk

gonk indeed.

In a relationship with Cyberweasel89

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
This what I get from article about Meyer trying to milk the already dry Twilight cash cow:

"There are not enough women in the filming industry! We need more female directors! So I will appoint some female directors and make them do spinoffs of my horrible, sexist, anti-feminist, abusive relationship and ***** glorifying series! That will so solve the problem!!!"
Lukan Wolf
This what I get from article about Meyer trying to milk the already dry Twilight cash cow:

"There are not enough women in the filming industry! We need more female directors! So I will appoint some female directors and make them do spinoffs of my horrible, sexist, anti-feminist, abusive relationship and ***** glorifying series! That will so solve the problem!!!"

Dapper Risk-Taker

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Captain Talavar
Lukan Wolf

.... eek

.......sorry?
Lukan Wolf
Captain Talavar
Lukan Wolf

.... eek

.......sorry?

No apologies, I'm screaming in frustration. In agreement. With you. ninja

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Captain Talavar
Lukan Wolf
Captain Talavar
Lukan Wolf

.... eek

.......sorry?

No apologies, I'm screaming in frustration. In agreement. With you. ninja

Oh...never mind then sweatdrop

But on another note, I so want to smack the ever-loving s**t our of Meyer. Because, seriously, just let it die mad (I've seen such a big hypocrite in all my life.)

Manly Man-Lover

s**t... But my thing is, based off a story on this, they said that their chief couple is no longer going to be in there. And we know that Meyer probably couldn't breathe without even some sort of mention of Bella and Edward. So, that begs a few questions: Who will they follow? Are they just going to do some vignettes? Since Rob has been pretty vehement about no longer playing Edward, if they elude to some reference to him if they focus on Renesmee and Jacob, will they just use stock footage from the movies or will they choose someone else to fill Edward's shoes?

And finally, WHY HASN'T THERE BEEN A CANON WITH EDWARD AND JACOB YET?!?! (Sorry, I had to joke around a little) :3

Beloved Shapeshifter

Let me guess, Meyer's other projects haven't worked out so she went back to this crap? I don't mind taking a shot at directing though it wasn't my focus. I'd give it the ending that it truly deserved... Such as, a thousand curses where they die slowly in darkness... Or perhaps some crossover where they go to an elementary school with some damn scary ghost children who are out to slice their tongues off? I'd love to go Corpse Party on the characters of Twilight!

Hilarious Genius

Lukan Wolf
Lukan Wolf
Dear __________

XXI’m proud and happy to inform you that you have been selected to join St. Brelade’s Academy, a prestigious all boys boarding school. You’ll learn every thing that you need to and so much more. there are the dorms which you will be staying in. Each room is set up like a hotel room with all the normal things like a bed and whatnot, but there is also such things like an entertainment systems and a kitchenette.

The school is located deep within the mountains, so that you won’t be distracted from your studies. Yet don’t worry, we have shops and restaurants. You can work anywhere on the campus so that you can earn the money that you need to buy what you want or need, but we highly suggest that you concentrate here as well. That way you don’t have to worry if an accident were to happen all way out there. We have the best of the best here in all aspects, so I hope that you come join us Mr. Special Student.

XXXXXXSincerely yours,

User Image/albums/dd180/Tiger-Wolf/Little_Lambs-Headmaters_signature3.jpg[/imgleft]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthe Headmaster of St. Brelade’s Academy
quote]

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
XD_XxX_ScEnE qUeEn_XxX_XD

Is there something that you need dear?
Suiseiten
Let me guess, Meyer's other projects haven't worked out so she went back to this crap? I don't mind taking a shot at directing though it wasn't my focus. I'd give it the ending that it truly deserved... Such as, a thousand curses where they die slowly in darkness... Or perhaps some crossover where they go to an elementary school with some damn scary ghost children who are out to slice their tongues off? I'd love to go Corpse Party on the characters of Twilight!

Or......
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces